Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? (10481 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Princeadebayo1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
A mysterious guy is one that is always seen sitting at a corner of a social gathering,he avoids being the center of attention,a loner,not dependent on anyone and always not needy,he spends a lot of time in deep thoughts because he is always alone,he talks little and hardly talks,he is confident,calm and cool even when in a difficult or stressing situations and with good emotional control.

From my view i think he should be attractive because he makes girls to wonder like "why does he never talk about himself?,why can't i figure this guy out?,who is this guy?
The question now is "are they attractive to you as a girl"
Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Mynd44: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Godmother(f): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
Yes girls get attracted to mysterious guys initially, but after a while it fades and the attraction could turn to irritation

2 Likes

Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
I concur with u. Imagine a guy that wont joke wit me. They are always unpredictable.
Godmother: Yes girls get attracted to mysterious guys initially, but after a while it fades and the attraction could turn to irritation

1 Like

Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by dryakson(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
I'm mysterious guy because I'm exactly what you talked about.
.. I don't care if I'm not attractive to them.....

3 Likes

Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Rexphobia(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mystery is attractive only when you can continue renewing your act. We are all curious beings

A lady can be attracted to the aura of mystery, hoping to get close to him, break him and know the real "Him"

When she fails, then it will become irritation.

Disclaimer>>>>My view

1 Like

Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Princeadebayo1(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
Godmother: Yes girls get attracted to mysterious guys initially, but after a while it fades and the attraction could turn to irritation
hmmm,,,,,nice one but if d guy approach d girl and quickly befriend her,it shouldnt turn to irritation.
Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Princeadebayo1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
Adaobi12: I concur with u. Imagine a guy that wont joke wit me. They are always unpredictable.
if he befriend you nko,you wont get irritated but rather have more interest in him.
Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Dygeasy(m): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
Prince adebayo: if he befriend you nko,you wont get irritated but rather have more interest in him.
And Over A Period Of Time The Interest Would Be lost
Prince adebayo: hmmm,,,,,nice one but if d guy approach d girl and quickly befriend her,it shouldnt turn to irritation.
Your Definition Of A 'Mysterious' Guy Wouldn't Do That.
Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Princeadebayo1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dygeasy: And Over A Period Of Time The Interest Would Be lostYour Definition Of A 'Mysterious' Guy Wouldn't Do That.
You cant be so sure that the interest would be lost,during the course of figuring out the guy,the girl is likely to fall for him.
Mysterious guys are unpredictable thats why they will continue to be interesting,you will never know when they will break their own patterns for one reason or the other but not frequently though,a guy that wont be breaking the patterns will be tagged as "boring" which is initially not a characteristic of being mysterious.
Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Dygeasy(m): 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Prince adebayo: You cant be so sure that the interest would be lost,during the course of figuring out the guy,the girl is likely to fall for him.
Mysterious guys are unpredictable thats why they will continue to be interesting,you will never know when they will break their own patterns for one reason or the other but not frequently though,a guy that wont be breaking the patterns will be tagged as "boring" which is initially not a characteristic of being mysterious.
Oh Well..

I'm No Lady. Let Them Speak For Themselves

1 Like

Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Princeadebayo1(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
Rexphobia: Mystery is attractive only when you can continue renewing your act. We are all curious beings

A lady can be attracted to the aura of mystery, hoping to get close to him, break him and know the real "Him"

Disclaimer>>>>My view
i can learn from this post that if you continue to renew your act by breaking the patterns seldomly,you will forever be mysterious,unpredictability is a very important characteristic.
Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Princeadebayo1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dygeasy: Oh Well..

I'm No Lady. Let Them Speak For Themselves
Abi naa
Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Popowaa: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
Which one too is mysterious again?He can be as mysterious as he want so far as he is well loaded and ready to dish out cash for my xmas shopping.winkwinkwinkmysterious ko,misery ni?Abeg no timeundecidedundecided
Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Princeadebayo1(m): 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Popowaa: Which one too is mysterious again?He can be as mysterious as he want so far as he is well loaded and ready to dish out cash for my xmas shopping.winkwinkwinkmysterious ko,misery ni?Abeg no timeundecidedundecided
hehehehe,,,,,,,lori xmas shopping yi naa,you wan buy evrytin finish for market ni,God will see us through o.
Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Popowaa: 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
Prince adebayo: hehehehe,,,,,,,lori xmas shopping yi naa,you wan buy evrytin finish for market ni,God will see us through o.
Hw is your pocket?sadsad
Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Princeadebayo1(m): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
Popowaa: Hw is your pocket?sadsad
extra-loadedwink
Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Popowaa: 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
Prince adebayo: extra-loadedwink
When do we go for christmas shopping?smileysmileywink
Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Princeadebayo1(m): 5:03am On Dec 07, 2013
Popowaa: When do we go for christmas shopping?smileysmileywink
Unfortunately for u,i hav already gone for d shopping personally.sad
Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 07, 2013
Rexphobia: Mystery is attractive only when you can continue renewing your act. We are all curious beings

Disclaimer>>>>My view
sensibly summarized !

And when the Irritation doesn't have any Impact on the Mysterious guy, it becomes ?
Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Godmother(f): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2013
Mysteriousness is for kids abeg! Nothing is sweeter than being yourself and letting a person fall for the reall you. Why go through the hassle of renewing yourself *phew* . Just see it this way, if a person sees the real you and cannot accept you then they are not worth your time as well. *my view*
Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by 190: 7:33am On Dec 07, 2013
undecided

Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Princeadebayo1(m): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2013
Godmother: Mysteriousness is for kids abeg! Nothing is sweeter than being yourself and letting a person fall for the reall you. Why go through the hassle of renewing yourself *phew* . Just see it this way, if a person sees the real you and cannot accept you then they are not worth your time as well. *my view*
hmmm,,,,nice one ma'am but adults too can be naturally or rather genetically mysterious.
Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Princeadebayo1(m): 8:33am On Dec 07, 2013
190: undecided
abeg take am easy o
Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Rexphobia(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2013
Godmother: Mysteriousness is for kids abeg! Nothing is sweeter than being yourself and letting a person fall for the reall you. Why go through the hassle of renewing yourself *phew* . Just see it this way, if a person sees the real you and cannot accept you then they are not worth your time as well. *my view*

What if that the personality of the guy and you are the one perceiving it as mystery? Some of your "mysterious" traits are common to introverts.

donroxy: sensibly summarized !

And when the Irritation doesn't have any Impact on the Mysterious guy, it becomes ?

He is wicked, heartless and selfish.

1 Like

Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Rexceedo: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2013
Girls neva likes mysterious guys bt prefers d talkatives
Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Princeadebayo1(m): 9:03am On Dec 07, 2013
Rexceedo: Girls neva likes mysterious guys bt prefers d talkatives
we shouldnt generalize,it depends on the girl.
Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by Castos(m): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2013
Popowaa: Which one too is mysterious again?He can be as mysterious as he want so far as he is well loaded and ready to dish out cash for my xmas shopping.winkwinkwinkmysterious ko,misery ni?Abeg no timeundecidedundecided
Heeiii! na wa for you oo. So you are those type of girls that fall victim to Xmas ritualists. Baby just calm yourself and be your best self, money is not everything.
Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by emmadan(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2013
yes,girlz find mysterious guyz attractive only if he's not faking it,that is,that's his real self..,he is cool,calm, and can stil keep his cool in any emotional situation,he doesn't panic,he is not easily intimidated by anytin watsoever,vry confident,doesn't really care about what anybody thinks about him,he's very comfortable with himself,not needy,hardly nervous around beautiful girls,like he doesn't even care if a girl is beautiful or not,he treats evrybody equal,no special treatment for a particular class.,this kind of guy is a rare commodity,and rare commodities are expensive and treated with alot of respect..!girlz will surely be attracted to him cos he's very different from most guyz,he's simply a catch{one in a million}

2 Likes

Re: Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? by iamdhebuck(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2013
I think you're right,in secondary school a junior of mine,female once told me she hated me..hell,I've never even spoken.to her before didn't even care bout her existence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Asks Guy If They Could Just Be Friends, Guy’s Response Is Funny / Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You / Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.