Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

How To Deactivate Or Cancel Airtel Bis Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Deactivate Or Cancel Airtel Bis Plan (831 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deactivate Or Cancel Airtel Bis Plan by ozoneprince(m): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
Airtel blackberry subscription works not only on blackberry but also on PC, android, iPad and Nokia phone. I use Airtel BIS too! I use it on PC.
There was a day I subscribed to an Airtel monthly BIS, not more than 6days that I exhausted the data bundle. I tried to resubscribe by recharging N1,200 and sending BSM to 440. Immediately, I got a text
message from Airtel notifying me that I’m still on a blackberry plan. I checked my data plan by dialing*123*10# and then send. I saw that I have no data bundle.
CANCEL AIRTEL BIS
CANCEL AIRTEL BIS
Immediately, I go to message and started sending different shortcodes to 440 to cancel my blackberry plan. After sending different series of shortcodes to 440, I discovered a shortcode which I now use in canceling my blackberry subscription.
Now I can subscribe at any time even if without exceeding the validity period.
How to Get Started
1. Go to message, compose a message
2. Send “Deactivate” to 440
3. You will receive a confirmation message that your Blackberry subscription has been cancelled
That’s all.
Hope it helps… i mean how to deactivate or cancel airtel bis plan,
drop ya testimony in the comment box

Feel free to share this post just by clicking on the floating share button. If you have any comment, question or any additional information you would like to add, feel free to make use of the comment box at the bottom of this post.
- See more at: http://.com/deactivate-cancel-airtel-bis-plan/#sthash.X4cfW3lA.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Expired / Top 7 Technologically Advanced Countries In Africa / Is There An Android App To Change Voice When Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.