Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Travel To Ghana By Road - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Ghana By Road (35004 Views)

My Experience Traveling To Ghana By Road. / Travelling From Nigeria To Ghana By Road- Is This Possible Without Passport / Travel To Dakar, Senegal By Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
Thanks ,I have traveled to many countries before
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by ibkgab001: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
Yaba Right / Kamorass Candidate
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by Wale112(m): 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
Its only in Ghana I experience 24/7 electricity for months. The internet speed here is number 1 in Africa.
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by raficki87(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
360command: 16000 naira through ABC, going and coming. Have a safe trip to ghana.
was there last 3 days told me the price is 18400*guess is the festive period* wanna travel 1st week of jan
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
Those who wish to take the journey shouldn't forget to have GHANA-MUST-GO sacs with them.
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by Sheenor: 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
360command: 16000 naira through ABC, going and coming. Have a safe trip to ghana.
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by raficki87(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
xandy84: I will be traveling on january 7th for GRE exam in Accra and am planing leaving Nigeria on 6th with ABC transport but my problem is the hotel issue. Can you please link me with cheap hotel? Thanks in advance

yh also need this info tanx in advance
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by 360command: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
raficki87: was there last 3 days told me the price is 18400*guess is the festive period* wanna travel 1st week of jan
enjoy bruv!
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by 360command: 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
raficki87: yh also need this info tanx in advance
you should find cheap hotel at circle area of accra. If na 1 night things, that place is good. Its quite cheap

1 Like

Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by xandy84: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
Same here man.. Are you writing GRE? Make we link and walker together if you dey lagos man.. Pm man

raficki87: was there last 3 days told me the price is 18400*guess is the festive period* wanna travel 1st week of jan
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
Igosun: Hello house travelling to Ghana by road from Lagos, who do you.think is better to go with. Went with Cross Country.last time
Am not.impressed.at all. So which other one is better and where is their station in Lagos.

Thanks
ABC still d best i have experienced
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by felixsantos(m): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
to Ghana?.... ABC TRANSPORT...
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by nekaa(f): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
ABC is way better.
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by Chubhie: 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
dad007: That is because you where going.But coming back,I wouldnt advise anyone to take chisco.
You have a point. Am not always in a hurry when visiting GH cos tis safe regardless of when we arrive. I'm always concious of time factor when coming to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by Distingue: 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
[quote author=Treasure103]I have been to Ghana up to 8times btw 2009 and oday. Its ABC all d way. My hotel I paid 4k in naira for 5days,chilling ac n Dstv all d stations. I enjoyed my stay. Ate enough indomie,rice, visited naija restaurant and ate my favourite 'ofe oha' wt semo. Will be there in January for 2wks just to cool off. I ve been working my ass off. Goodluck to u Op and enjoy.[/quote

how much is the cheapest hotel per nyt ?
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by akpeko(m): 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
If you going to accra as a fresher and an hussler, take these B.M.W cars from mile 2, the driver will take you to any nigeria communities either koko beach at nungua or tudu or circle. The price is #9,800 or #12k if u dont have ecowas passport. If you going to accra as a carreer worker u better look 4 cheap hotel. Accra is beautiful and peaceful. I wish you the best.
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by akpeko(m): 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
raficki87: yh also need this info tanx in advance
which area in accra are you writing the exams ? I will recommend cheap hotels range from 30 cedis to 50 cedis.
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by CHIMSKY(m): 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
Treasure103: I have been to Ghana up to 8times btw 2009 and oday. Its ABC all d way. My hotel I paid 4k in naira for 5days,chilling ac n Dstv all d stations. I enjoyed my stay. Ate enough indomie,rice, visited naija restaurant and ate my favourite 'ofe oha' wt semo. Will be there in January for 2wks just to cool off. I ve been working my Bottom off. Goodluck to u Op and enjoy.
Treasure,abeg link me to this hotel.Thinking about cooling off in January too!
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by CHIMSKY(m): 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
[quote author=CHIMSKY]Treasure103: I have been to Ghana up to 8times btw 2009 and oday. Its ABC all d way. My hotel I paid 4k in naira for 5days,chilling ac n Dstv all d stations. I enjoyed my stay. Ate enough indomie,rice, visited naija r
Treasure,abeg link me to this hotel make I go chill out too.
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by hardbody: 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
bluerange: l had a nice experience with ABC Transport when l did that route. Their terminal is at Amuwo Odofin area.

There are only three means of this travel by road. The first is ABC, the second is ABC and the third is ABC. I can tell u bc I know. I have done all the other carriers and even traveled alone. My views are not changing . QED.
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by osisey2010: 1:12am On Dec 09, 2013
dharamanil: . Willbarrow is a great idea. U knw its safe
the word is spelt 'wheelbarrow' lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by Jflo: 6:25am On Dec 09, 2013
How much is the total cost
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by pussyeater(m): 6:27am On Dec 09, 2013
bimpee: Arik Air Travels is the best
He said by road! Arik don get molue ni?

2 Likes

Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by ogboni76(m): 6:37am On Dec 09, 2013
ABC IS THE BEST, MY FIRST EXPERIENCE GOT ME ADDICTED.... TWAS FUN, THOUGH ITS A SNAIL SPEED JOURNEY, BUT YOU WILL ENJOY IT, ...
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by zicky(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2013
Nadia_SA1: ABC the best

Hw you take know, have u travel with dem b4? Folo folo
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2013
ABC TRANSPORT MY 1ST CHOICE
2ND CHOICE IS CROSS COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by DonZaggy(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2013
ABC is de answer to ur problem. Never think of chisco
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by uchennaq(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2013
[size=15pt]ALL THESE PEOPLE SAYING ABC ALWAYS LIKE SLEEPING AT THE PARK. IF YOU WANT TO REACH GHANA AROUND 1AM MIDNITE USE ABC, IF YOU WANNA REACH GHANA AROUND 6PM OR 7PM USE EFEX. [/size]
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by Pelummy(f): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2013
bimpee: Arik Air Travels is the best
which one b arik air travels again ? just hearing it for the first time
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by sassygal(f): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2013
I am yet to try ABC, probably because I am always in a hurry and with them you have to book A WEEK ahead of the day you want to travel, book 1 or 2 days before, you may not get seat for that day.

CrossCountry was a terrible experience for me on one of my trips, so won't advice u use them unless last resort.

I used to prefer THE YOUNG till they messed up this past weekend. Didn't tell passengers the bus didn't cross the border the night before, about 50 passengers bought tickets and when they were certain other transport companies must have left Accra, announced they were sorry bla bla. Left Accra, 12noon friday got to Lagos 5am Saturday.

Anyway, they are fast and trusted and its 15k tho and fro with Passport.

For hotels, I recommend Catters Hostel. Its on East Legon road, very close to the mall. Rates are 50USD a night but you have 1 double and 1 single bed in a room so 2 or 3 people can share. Very decent place and nice staff. Although, no restaurant or kitchen so you have to eat out but there is a place 2 doors away.

I hear Efex transport is good. Anyone used them? Going back in a few weeks!

1 Like

Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by Chartey(m): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2013
akpeko: If you going to accra as a fresher and an hussler, take these B.M.W cars from mile 2, the driver will take you to any nigeria communities either koko beach at nungua or tudu or circle. The price is #9,800 or #12k if u dont have ecowas passport. If you going to accra as a carreer worker u better look 4 cheap hotel. Accra is beautiful and peaceful. I wish you the best.
Na mile 2 things for me always o. But na short short sweet pass if u no get load.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Netherlands Tourist Visa / Car Crashes As Driver Sleeps Off While Driving On Highway (Photos) / A Nairalander Trip To Oil Producing Communities In Okrika And Onne In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.