Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Travel To Ghana By Road - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Ghana By Road (35007 Views)

My Experience Traveling To Ghana By Road. / Travelling From Nigeria To Ghana By Road- Is This Possible Without Passport / Travel To Dakar, Senegal By Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by nitrogen(m): 7:20am On Jan 08, 2014
Dis Guy:

Thanks a lot Nitro for the quick response, was actually thinking of travelling by air too but some people wanna tag along so looking to spread the cost and the experience wont be bad

Thanks for the head up on the passport and yellow fever issue [imagine o, in 2014! yellow fever]

Gracias!!
Just go to ABC/Chisco transport coy and book, you could get the yellow card there (immediately @500 naira or so), these coys will sort you out as per the borders' sagas. But go with extra cash sha. Necessary!

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
please i want to know if my passport will be stamped in every border we get to? and how much is to ghana? need response fast. thanks

1 Like

Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by uzhi(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
I hv not gone b4, but the last time i enquired 4rm abc, i was asked if i have passport, which mean it would be stamped.
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
cool bro
uzhi:
I hv not gone b4, but the last time i enquired 4rm abc, i was asked if i have passport, which mean it would be stamped.
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by sassygal(f): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Truluvguy:
please i want to know if my passport will be stamped in every border we get to? and how much is to ghana? need response fast. thanks

You will get a minimum of 11 stamps on your passport for a tho and fro journey.
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by Otunba4eva: 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
Treasure103:
I have been to Ghana up to 8times btw 2009 and oday. Its ABC all d way. My hotel I paid 4k in naira for 5days,chilling ac n Dstv all d stations. I enjoyed my stay. Ate enough indomie,rice, visited naija restaurant and ate my favourite 'ofe oha' wt semo. Will be there in January for 2wks just to cool off. I ve been working my ass off. Goodluck to u Op and enjoy.

sorry which hotel did u pay 4k for 5days?
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by Iolo(m): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2015
I'm traveling to accra by road with a friend for Easter. Is travelling short short from mile 2 to cotonou, to lome and then accra as someone suggested faster than taking an ABC transport shuttle?
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by Iolo(m): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2015
Treasure103, kindly help out with the name of that hotel.
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by sassygal(f): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2015
Iolo:
I'm traveling to accra by road with a friend for Easter. Is travelling short short from mile 2 to cotonou, to lome and then accra as someone suggested faster than taking an ABC transport shuttle?

Yes it is faster.

1 Like

Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by Iolo(m): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2015
sassygal:

Yes it is faster.

thanks. how much can i budget for 2 nights at a nice hotel?
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by sassygal(f): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Iolo:

thanks. how much can i budget for 2 nights at a nice hotel?

Budget is relative. I use caters hostel, which is 5mins from the mall in town. Minimum rate is 50$. I assume the cheaper alternatives are close to the circle or tema. You find many Nigerians there

1 Like

Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by Iolo(m): 6:48am On Apr 08, 2015
Went with ABC and got back safely...lovely experience tho those guys are quite slow on the road.
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by xdamson: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Iolo:
Went with ABC and got back safely...lovely experience tho those guys are quite slow on the road.

Hi bro,

pls what hotel did you use and how much?
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by Iolo(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2015
xdamson:

Hi bro,

pls what hotel did you use and how much?

I chose secrets hotels at Haasto area...120cedis per night.

1 Like

Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by Ugosample(m): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chartey:

This is the way to go if your luggage is small and you are very smart(cuz of dem border boys). An alternative is taking a bus to Seme, cross the border, then take a car to Lome, cross the border to Aflao and take a bus to Accra. If you love traveling and adventure, this is the way to go.
Have you tried it before? How much did it cost? Am planning something like that soon.
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by Chartey(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ugosample:

Have you tried it before? How much did it cost? Am planning something like that soon.
Long time ago, 2007. I think 4k plus, and ABC fare was 8k then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Car Crashes As Driver Sleeps Off While Driving On Highway (Photos) / A Nairalander Trip To Oil Producing Communities In Okrika And Onne In Rivers / Passenger Plane Plunges Into Lake Victoria, Tanzania, Rescue Operations Underway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.