Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (29286 Views)

My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation / The Journey From Accra To Lagos By Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by akwunomy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Geez...120km/h and you are complaining that the driver is going too slow. How will he be able to control the car if something goes wrong.

1 Like

Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by benny339(m): 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Its waz quite fun
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by kelvine(m): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
engroke: How much is the Tfare. 4rm lag 2 anambra........
As well as 4rm lag 2 PH?......response needed asap!
Lag to PH by regular 18 seater bus is 4000 plus. If you ride by luxurious bus(night journey) you pay 3000 plus.
Thank me later
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by AbuMikey(m): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
GustavoFring: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1454612_20131207_092023_jpg2e62fa284fccd95a93be861c95bb7250

I suspect this guy is a Nairalander...Maybe Abu Mikey

Why Evulz embarassedembarassed

Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
LADI_baba:

and

just a bit confused sir. thought Redeem Camp comes before Shagamu while plying the Lagos - O'Sha route?

Sorry it was a typo.
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by mariblizzy(f): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
homeboy205: LOL LMFAO..............................................................................SO DIS MADE A FRONT PAGE?

@OP : You should be reading the bible on your way to thank your God more and more
lol, Ũ never wanted it to make frontpage ùř Ũ never expected it will which of them?

1 Like

Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by collynzo2(m): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
Don't bother resizing your pics, go to www.postimage.com and upload them, then paste the image links here.

1 Like

Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by chuksme(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nice one, my guy. I love the pictures and the way you narrated everything, especially the time attached.

1 Like

Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by Iykeponti(m): 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
I mis naija sad so still no train network frm Lag to d East Wetin be the blackman problem sef??
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by Amack(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
Rudebwoy: At last, arrived Onitsha at 3pm. There was no serious hold-up, the road not too bad. Ore to Benin to Onitsha was just a very smooth ride.
We would have arrived earlier but I later learnt our bus was programmed not to go beyond 120km/hr .
Thank God we arrived safely.
Whenever I am traveling, I don't eat, it disturbs Attimes. I ate only one egg roll and a bottle of Pepsi at Ore and nothing more.
Picking my bags now.

Can't imagine how it feels when you become badly -pressed in a bus while traveling.
look at ugly face of onitsha, Ada obi is working as they say
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by otiigba1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
Iykeponti: I mis naija sad so still no train network frm Lag to d East Wetin be the blackman problem sef??
ignorance is black man problem, but if you want you can build the train network we will appreciate it
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by otiigba1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
akwunomy: Geez...120km/h and you are complaining that the driver is going too slow. How will he be able to control the car if something goes wrong. Here in California, you are only legally allowed to go 70 and anything above the po-po will be at your back if you are unlucky.
70!! boy thats too much here in london its 40
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
Thank you for posting this OP and thanks for the moderators for making it a frontpage article.

1 Like

Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by MrEverest(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
Rudebwoy: if you want the one programmed not to go beyond 100km/h, it's ABC Transport. Then other companies' benchmark is 120km/h. I entered okeson motors.

Nice one my brother, I also traveled that route on monday 9/12/2013, the roads are much better now, but you have got guts o, the first and last time I entered Okeyson was way back in 2007 on my way back to the East, the driver of the Okeyson bus was virtually flying, his average speed was then was about 140km/hour, the passengers pleaded, threatened, cajoled and even cried for him to reduce speed but all pleas fell on deaf ears. It was as if he was on drugs! I kept praying throughout the journey and I vowed never to enter Okeyson again in my life.
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by Leadn(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
ugotuf:
He probably did from Benin interchange/bypass to Asaba, 'cos He was virtually silent on that stretch that is more than 2.5hours long.

Nope there wasnt network then... I travel this route alot and network can be a pest around Benin/Asaba byoass, and that early Ondo phase...
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by Leadn(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Libra motors if you stay around Oke-Afa, Ajao Estate, Etc...

I love the transport coy 'cos they keep to their words about the AC... you'll get tired of the AC sef cheesy
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mr Everest:

Nice one my brother, I also traveled that route on monday 9/12/2013, the roads are much better now, but you have got guts o, the first and last time I entered Okeyson was way back in 2007 on my way back to the East, the driver of the Okeyson bus was virtually flying, his average speed was then was about 140km/hour, the passengers pleaded, threatened, cajoled and even cried for him to reduce speed but all pleas fell on deaf ears. It was as if he was on drugs! I kept praying throughout the journey and I vowed never to enter Okeyson again in my life.

According to one of their drivers, all okeyson buses are now tracked. Violation of the 120km/h speed will attract #7000 fine

1 Like

Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by Freewilly(f): 1:33am On Dec 11, 2013
Nice pics, I was just hoping to see more pics of Onitsha and Anambra. Don't know what your final destination was. If it's not to much trouble, a lot of us Anambra folks were will love to see more pics of our beloved state.
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by pastormmadu(m): 5:25am On Dec 11, 2013
Amack: look at ugly face of onitsha, Ada obi is working as they say

Ihe oma saa gi afo. Onye iberibe, ugly picture isi gi ka obu agba gi. God of Mr. Obi will surely disgrace ppl like yσυ fσя yøúř ignorance. Ewu gambia, when last did yσυ visit Anambra Na ppl like yσυ we need to flush out fσя sanity that has return to anambra to stay after Obi must have gone. Ndi ihe oma na ewe iwe anighi ahu ihe oma, mark ♏y̶̲̥̅ words. Ada Obi is not working, na yøúř subsidy-thief of a brother (Ifeanyi Ubah)would work. Like yøúř sister Virgy Etiaba worked abi? He that neva appreciates good things can neva see it, yøúř town gained most, yet yσυ don't appreciate simply because yσυ want tђє nxt governor to come from yøúř town, hence yøúř non sense propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by Ibotex(m): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2013
thank God for journey mercies. But how does this bring down the price of Fish
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by lexyclasy: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2013
Rudebwoy:
Yeah. Repairs going on on the other side of the road.
THE FRONT SEAT GUY ON EAR PLUG WERE HAVING TWO BOTTLE WATER B4,THROUGH THE INITIAL PIXS,WER IS ONE NOW,
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by obi123: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2013
Iykeponti: I mis naija sad so still no train network frm Lag to d East Wetin be the blackman problem sef??

honestly , it will be so much fun if they had one
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by obi123: 11:09am On Dec 11, 2013
lexyclasy: THE FRONT SEAT GUY ON EAR PLUG WERE HAVING TWO BOTTLE WATER B4,THROUGH THE INITIAL PIXS,WER IS ONE NOW,

sounds like a job for Head of Crime Lab, Gil Grissom, see question oh?
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by dioman: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2013
If 6am to 3pm @ 120km/h on public transport = Lag to Anambra
Then 6am to 6pm @ 100km/h on private car = Lag to Uyo.
The roads are good.
Bravo GEJ.
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by koolguy88(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
bros you try well well. thanks for the pics.

1 Like

Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by Onyenna(m): 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
GustavoFring: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1454612_20131207_092023_jpg2e62fa284fccd95a93be861c95bb7250

I suspect this guy is a Nairalander...Maybe Abu Mikey

Hahahahaaaaa!!!!! Laf don mek me FAT..........

Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by adesipe(m): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the update. Just what I need now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut 12am Thursday - Details / General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa / Nigerians At Rigasa Train Station Buy Train Tickets To Avoid Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.