Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? (3659 Views)

House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) / Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter / Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by albridge(m): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2008
what would be your reaction if you caught your husband trying to forcefully have sex with your house girl or maid? would you deal with the man (and how would you do it) or would you blame the girl? undecided

meet nigerian singles here: http://workingclasssingles.com
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Hannibal: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2008
Shoot the 2 of em would be the best option.

Husband: Irresponsible, classless and randy.

House gurl: Hasn't done anything cos it was not consensual . . . . but u cannot keep her in the same house after this incident.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by onyinye2(f): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2008
Why would i blame the girl?? If she is being raped, then it is not her fault. Has for my husband, i will give him a ten second head start before i . . .
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by sistajay(f): 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2008
I would grab hold of a fryin pan and hit his head with it.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by rampant(f): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2008
im tired of all dis kinda topics,haba
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Hannibal: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2008
sista-jay:

I would grab hold of a fryin pan and hit his head with it.

Murderer!!! angry angry angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by sistajay(f): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2008
@Hannibal

Whatever you say! im I bothered.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by HRhotness(f): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2008
Hire thugs to rape him!

Then kick him to the curb angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by albridge(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2008
Hannibal

Shoot the 2 of em would be the best option.

Husband: Irresponsible, classless and randy.

House girl: Hasn't done anything because it was not consensual . . . . but u cannot keep her in the same house after this incident.

well you dont have to shoot the girl too cos you cant stay in the same house with her. i dont expect you to. but you could send her away instead of shooting her. afterall it wasnt her fault.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Hannibal: 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2008
sista-jay:

@Hannibal

Whatever you say! im I bothered.

Murderer. . . . . U wanna kill ur husband with a frying-pan??
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. . . . . what kinda women have we got on our hands these days??
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2008
@ topic

I'd allow him to continue. I'll later help her to take the case to court and will personally testify as a witness.

What's better than a cheating husband rotting in jail?

Oh! The house girl and I will become best friends: we were both victims of an animalistic creature!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by onyinye2(f): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2008
HR.hotness:

Hire thugs to rape him!

Then kick him to the curb angry
At least you said thugs not Goons.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Gamine(f): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2008
Gosh! the topics you people come up with shocked embarassed

GOD FORBID!! embarassed
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2008
LOL! @gamine

@post
Well, I'll send the girl back home with some money to take care of herself.
Husband? Let's just say there's a possibility of me going to jail. . . . if the police ever finds out.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Nella(f): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2008
Gamine:

GOD FORBID!! embarassed

I knowww,

@ topic

Divorce straigghtt!! No two thoughts!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by eldee(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2008
Walk out quickly before you do sumn irrational, like stabbing him
Talk to sumone . . . a shrink or sumn
Get him to come for marriage counselling with you, just to see why he did it
See if you can still manage to live with the fact that he's a rapist and prolly a perv

If yes . . . good, if not . . . just poison his food cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Nella(f): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2008
eldee:

See if you can still manage to live with the fact that he's a rapist and prolly a perv

lmao! cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2008
eldee:

So passional. Eldee I want you at my crib tonight!

grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by albridge(m): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2008

michellin89
I'd allow him to continue. I'll later help her to take the case to court and will personally testify as a witness.

What's better than a cheating husband rotting in jail?

Oh! The house girl and I will become best friends: we were both victims of an animalistic creature!

think its easier said than done. not too sure you would be so cool under such circumstances. cool
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2008
albridge:

think its easier said

It's easier done!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by eldee(m): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2008
@topic
And the housegirl? Pay her off . . .
Why? She's been a good worker and you feel she needs a good break
C'est fini

@Hannibal
Weren't you the one saying she should kill them with a gun?
She's going for the manslaughter option, u suggested murder tongue

michelin89:

So passional. Eldee I want you at my crib tonight!

grin grin
Nah . . . I've got my own crib, wiv my own wifey
I don't want J-girl to shoot you cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2008
eldee:

Nah . . . I've got my own crib, with my own wifey
I don't want J-girl to shoot you cheesy

Why should she? I haven't even told you why i want you here.

You this guy---you know more than you say!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Hannibal: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2008
eldee:

@Hannibal
Weren't you the one saying she should kill them with a gun?
She's going for the manslaughter option, u suggested murder tongue

Did i say that??

I said shooting the 2 of em is the best option. . . . .I didn't mean SHOOT to kill.
One bullet each on their knee-caps would just make them uncomfy for a while. tongue cheesy shocked
Is that ur definition of MURDER??
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by eldee(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2008
michelin89:

Why should she? I haven't even told you why i want you here.
Trust me, she won't wait to find out
Picture us as Mr and Mrs Smith cheesy

michellin: You this guy---you know more than you say!
Nah . . . It's just bout the children
If all African-American women did just that, we'll have more Obamas in the US
But nah . . . women make anger take decisions for them

Hannibal:

Did i say that??

I said shooting the 2 of em is the best option. . . . .I didn't mean SHOOT to kill.
One bullet each on their knee-caps would just make them uncomfy for a while. tongue cheesy shocked
Is that your definition of MURDER??
Purrfect. . . now u're talking
Why let him just die like that? that's just a hero's death cheesy cheesy
What happened to that good ol' revenge served with coleslaw and cold beef meal cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by albridge(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2008
Hannibal i thinkyou should forget about shooting the poor girl and feel free to shoot the man if you like as not as its not to kill cool
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Hannibal: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2008

Purrfect. . . now u're talking
Why let him just die like that? that's just a hero's death
What happened to that good ol' revenge served with coleslaw and cold beef meal

Thats just an act of wickedness. . . . I don't dig slow poison/slow death.

albridge:

Hannibal i think you should forget about shooting the poor girl and feel free to shoot the man if you like as not as its not to kill cool

Shooting the girl is ideal . . . . U don't want a witness, do u?
A careless word mentioned in her state of drunkeness could land u a jail sentence.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by eldee(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2008
Hannibal:

Thats just an act of wickedness. . . . I don't dig slow poison/slow death.

Shooting the girl is ideal . . . . You don't want a witness, do u?
A careless word mentioned in her state of drunkeness could land u a jail sentence.
Nah . . . when there's still life there's still hope
When you shoot him, you ended his life, his hopes and his dreams too
And what of the orphans you'll be training alone?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Pataki: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2008
Gamine:

Because this is not like your racist incited kind of threads. wink

@ Topic,

I will kindly send the house-help packing without pay, lovingly inform my spouse, I have totally forgiven and forgotten about it, after all, we are humans. undecided undecided

Thereafter, all manner of communication in the house will be severed till I have finally done what is in my dark mind.

Please do not ask me what is in my dark mind. . . . .I do not want to be labeled another DOMESTIC VIOLENT OSAMA. cool cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2008
Pataki:

Because this is not like your racist incited kind of threads. wink

@ Topic,

I will kindly send the house-help packing without pay, lovingly inform my spouse, I have totally forgiven and forgotten about it, after all, we are humans. undecided undecided

Thereafter, all manner of communication in the house will be severed till I have finally done what is in my dark mind.

Please do not ask me what is in my dark mind. . . . .I do not want to be labeled another DOMESTIC VIOLENT OSAMA. cool cheesy

Haba the house girl is a human being like you and in case you have forgotten she is the victim and deserves full attention.

Why not give her the gun so she can shoot him herself?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Pataki: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2008
michelin89:

Haba the house girl is a human being like you and in case you have forgotten she is the victim and deserves full attention.

Why not give her the gun so she can shoot him herself?
The house-help loved the thing well well thats why he/she persisted with it. Afterall, women have repeatedly stated on this forum how they can handle men at their weakest point, which is during SEX. grin cheesy grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2008
Pataki:

The house-help loved the thing well well thats why he/she persisted with it. Afterall, women have repeatedly stated on this forum how they can handle men at their weakest point, which is during SEX. grin cheesy grin

So sexist of you. I am disappointed! sad angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Hannibal: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2008
eldee:

Nah . . . when there's still life there's still hope
When you shoot him, you ended his life, his hopes and his dreams too
And what of the orphans you'll be training alone?

Orphans?? Whose kids??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Horse Attempted To Rape A Police Officer(pic) / Landlord Shoots Tenant Dead For Refusing To Vacate Apartment (photos) / Two Girls Fought Dirty Until They Became Naked In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.