Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Parabolic Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Parabolic Jokes (867 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parabolic Jokes by mufuteeeee(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2008
Lord, protect me from my friends; I can take care of my enemies

Win the victory before you declare the war

A name without fame is like fire without flame

One should not be too straight forward. Go to the forest. The straight trees are cut down while the crooked ones are left standing

If you don't sleep because you don't want to die, you will die because you don't want to sleep

The poor can't sleep because they are hungry. The rich can't sleep because the poor are awake

It's no fool for a man to lose what he cannot keep in order to gain what he cannot lose

Speak softly but carry a big stick

Do not be all sugar or the world will suck you down

A successful Ibo man is one who can make more money than his wife can spend but a successful Ibo woman is one who can find such a man

My mother taught me about stamina. You will sit down there until all that garri is finished

After a quarrel, a woman said to her husband"You know I was a fool when I married you. The husband replied"Yeah, but I didn't notice because I was in love

A man asked God how long 1 million years was to him. He replied: a minute. So how much is 1million dollars. God: Well a penny. Man: So can you give me a penny. God: OK, In a minute

Bride's dad hands note to the groom: GOODS DELIVERED ARE NOT RETURNABLE. Groom gave another note back to father:CONTRACT VOID IF SEAL IS BROKEN.

(1) (Reply)

A Student And A Teacher / ? / Back In D Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.