Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

All your Inverter problems - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / All your Inverter problems (144554 Views)

Inverter[cost And Usage] Make Your Inverter Batteries Last For 10hours At A Go / Xmas Bonanza: Get Your Inverter Today & Say Bye Bye To Unstable Power Supply. / Buy Your Inverter Now For 50,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All your Inverter problems by zeestone99(m): 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
For ur solar and inverter installation, contact us on 08117398294, or email Info@monzpowersolutions.com

Also we have fairly use 2v/500ah batteries in stock
Solar panels also available for sale @ affordable prices
Re: All your Inverter problems by bisiriyuahmed6: 11:02am On Feb 08, 2016
urgent replay
which batteries is d best product in the market right now and how to no good won in market
Re: All your Inverter problems by zeestone99(m): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Trojan flooded batteries if u ve d cash, for sealed batteries genus is ok

1 Like

Re: All your Inverter problems by rev2214(m): 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
How do I know am buying the right battery?
Re: All your Inverter problems by zeestone99(m): 4:52am On Feb 10, 2016
Buy from a dealer, I'm a dealer with genus and sukam, also bluegate u can call 08117398294 or email Info@monzpowersolutions.com
Re: All your Inverter problems by ochallo: 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
My 3.5 Kva sinewave inverter with four zenith batteries that used to last 24 hours is no longer lasting upto 2 hours after only 7 months. I thought the voltage was low , so i connected it to a stabilizer but that didn't help, i decided to charge it continously for 2 days , that is almost 18 hours of light, still the same thing, now it's even getting worse. The installer is not around and i have to wait for 2 weeks before he returns. What could be the likely issues.
Re: All your Inverter problems by zeestone99(m): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2016
ochallo:
My 3.5 Kva sinewave inverter with four zenith batteries that used to last 24 hours is no longer lasting upto 2 hours after only 7 months. I thought the voltage was low , so i connected it to a stabilizer but that didn't help, i decided to charge it continously for 2 days , that is almost 18 hours of light, still the same thing, now it's even getting worse. The installer is not around and i have to wait for 2 weeks before he returns. What could be the likely issues.

I think ur ba3 is bad, it's either you didn't tk gud care of your batteries or u didnt get a gud ba3...about how to take care of your batteries u can Google it up
Re: All your Inverter problems by sammypres(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
call 08064732412/09082367787 for solar panel, Inverters and Ritar Batteries at Dealer's Prices.
Re: All your Inverter problems by ejohnn1(m): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hello, I just imported an LPG steam car washing machine from China to Nigeria and the machine has 4x12volts battery in it,the charger is also rated 48V,2.8A but each time I try to charge the battery,it doesn't charge. Please has anyone seen this machine anywhere in Nigeria? Please kindly comment, your effort will not be in vain. I guess u know wat I mean. Thanks. See attached image.

Re: All your Inverter problems by chris81964(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
ejohnn1:
Hello, I just imported an LPG steam car washing machine from China to Nigeria and the machine has 4x12volts battery in it,the charger is also rated 48V,2.8A but each time I try to charge the battery, it doesn't and it's getting me insane as I need it to work so as to start up my business and the manufacturers are not responding. The power rating in Nigeria is 220V,could this be why it doesn't charge? Please I need help asap.
I've been thinking of buying a step up or step down but now I Dont really know what to do anymore. Please help. Thanks.

Check and see what voltage will trigger the charger.You did not tell us how many AH the batteries are?
Re: All your Inverter problems by ejohnn1(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
chris81964:

Check and see what voltage will trigger the charger.You did not tell us how many AH the batteries are?
Thats because I Dont know know, it's inbuilt and I can't see it but all i know is that there are 4 of the normal 12 volts battery!
Re: All your Inverter problems by Energy2015: 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
5KVA HP-PV Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a combination of an
inverter, charger, solar power and Auto-transfer switch into one
complete system . It is packed with unique features and it is one
of the most advanced inverter/chargers in the market today.
*See warranty statement in the 'Documents' section above for
details.
Feature of HP Series Inverter & Charger:
Smart Remote Control (RMT)
Battery Temperature Sensor (BTS)
Automatic Generator Starting (AGS)
Support Solar Panel with MPPT Function
Designed to Operate under Harsh Environment
DC Start & Automatic Self-Diagnostic Function
Compatible with Both Linear & Non-Linear Load
Easy to Install & Easy to Operate & Easy to Solve
Low DC Voltage Supports Home & Office Appliances
Powerful Charge Rate Up to 120Amp, Selectable From 0%-100%
High Efficiency Design & �Power Saving Mode� to Conserve
Energy
Battery Priority Mode, Designates the Inverter-Preferred UPS
Configuration
13 Vdc Battery Recover Point, Dedicated for Renewable Energy
Systems
8 pre Set Battery Type Selector plus De-sulphation for Totally Flat
Batteries
4-step Intelligent Battery Charging, PFC (Power Factor Correction)
for Charger
8 ms Typical Transfer Time Between Utility & Battery, Guarantees
Power Continuity
15s Delay Before Transfer when AC Resumes, Protection for
Load when Used with Generator.For Further inquiries call or whatsapp on 07082638957

Re: All your Inverter problems by rev2214(m): 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
I like it, how many battery will I buy to support it?
Make I buy 1 put for house.
Energy2015:
5KVA HP-PV Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a combination of an
inverter, charger, solar power and Auto-transfer switch into one
complete system . It is packed with unique features and it is one
of the most advanced inverter/chargers in the market today.
*See warranty statement in the 'Documents' section above for
details.
Feature of HP Series Inverter & Charger:
Smart Remote Control (RMT)
Battery Temperature Sensor (BTS)
Automatic Generator Starting (AGS)
Support Solar Panel with MPPT Function
Designed to Operate under Harsh Environment
DC Start & Automatic Self-Diagnostic Function
Compatible with Both Linear & Non-Linear Load
Easy to Install & Easy to Operate & Easy to Solve
Low DC Voltage Supports Home & Office Appliances
Powerful Charge Rate Up to 120Amp, Selectable From 0%-100%
High Efficiency Design & �Power Saving Mode� to Conserve
Energy
Battery Priority Mode, Designates the Inverter-Preferred UPS
Configuration
13 Vdc Battery Recover Point, Dedicated for Renewable Energy
Systems
8 pre Set Battery Type Selector plus De-sulphation for Totally Flat
Batteries
4-step Intelligent Battery Charging, PFC (Power Factor Correction)
for Charger
8 ms Typical Transfer Time Between Utility & Battery, Guarantees
Power Continuity
15s Delay Before Transfer when AC Resumes, Protection for
Load when Used with Generator.For Further inquiries call or whatsapp on 07082638957
Re: All your Inverter problems by aloeman15(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
ejohnn1:
Hello, I just imported an LPG steam car washing machine from China to Nigeria and the machine has 4x12volts battery in it,the charger is also rated 48V,2.8A but each time I try to charge the battery,it doesn't charge. Please has anyone seen this machine anywhere in Nigeria? Please kindly comment, your effort will not be in vain. I guess u know wat I mean. Thanks. See attached image.

Hm. All those buttons...

It may sound silly but go thru the manual step by step. You may have missed something.
When all else fails, contact them or google.
Re: All your Inverter problems by jakigaga(m): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
I own a luminous 1.5KVA 24V ion inverter with 2 200Ah batteries for a couple of months now.My only issue with the setup is the inverter does not show the % of charge when charging or when discharging.At fully charged it will indicate 99% and Lo at 0%.Can anyone with experience with this type of inverter state how they manage them?
Re: All your Inverter problems by alienvirus: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
I have an APC 3KVA UPS. The inbuilt batteries are not good at all. Is it a good idea to use it with 12V 100AH battery and serve the same purpose without issues?

Thanks
Re: All your Inverter problems by bisiriyuahmed6: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
please

my inverter display standby BT without charging and not supplying light what could be the solutions to it?
Re: All your Inverter problems by zeestone99(m): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
alienvirus:
I have an APC 3KVA UPS. The inbuilt batteries are not good at all. Is it a good idea to use it with 12V 100AH battery and serve the same purpose without issues?

Thanks
Yes u can use it, jst connect the right amt of battries in series and parallel according to d specs of d ups I.e either 12v or 24v or 48v wch eva it is, check d charging current of d ups, if it's small, get an external charger
Re: All your Inverter problems by dalamilove: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
GOOD DAY HOUSE, PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE...

MY INVERTER INSTALLER BOUGHT ME A 3.5 KVA SINE WAVE (NEXUS) INVERTER WITH 4 SUKAM BATTERIES, BUT TO MY SUPRISE THE CHARGING PERIOD TAKES A VERY LONG TIME AND WORKS FOR JUST ABOUT 4 HOURS AFTER THE FULL CHARGE, MY OBSERVATION IS THAT THE CHARGING IS VERY SLOW..

LOADS THAT IT CARRIES:
8 LAPTOPS
8 POS THERMAL PRINTERS
8 MONITORS
3 PLASMA TV'S
1 STANDING FAN
3 CEILING FANS
4 WHITE BULBS

AND THIS SHOWS 65% OF USAGE,
THEN IS WRITES FULLY CHARGE AT 54.4% OF CHARGE AND GOES LOW AT 45%.

BUT THERE WAS A TIME I CHARGED IT FOR ABOUT 18 HRS WITHOUT USE AND I USED IT FOR ABOUT 7 HOURS

PLEASE CAN ANYONE ADVICE ON HOW TO FAST CHARGE OR ANY SOLUTION TO MAKE IT CHARGE VERY FAST AND LAST...( PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS CONNECTED TO A STABILIZER)
Re: All your Inverter problems by alienvirus: 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
zeestone99:

Yes u can use it, jst connect the right amt of battries in series and parallel according to d specs of d ups I.e either 12v or 24v or 48v wch eva it is, check d charging current of d ups, if it's small, get an external charger
Thank you boss.
Re: All your Inverter problems by zeestone99(m): 12:11am On Mar 01, 2016
dalamilove:

MY INVERTER INSTALLER BOUGHT ME A 3.5 KVA SINE WAVE (NEXUS) INVERTER WITH 4 SUKAM BATTERIES, BUT TO MY SUPRISE THE CHARGING PERIOD TAKES A VERY LONG TIME AND WORKS FOR JUST ABOUT 4 HOURS AFTER THE FULL CHARGE, MY OBSERVATION IS THAT THE CHARGING IS VERY SLOW..

LOADS THAT IT CARRIES:
8 LAPTOPS
8 POS THERMAL PRINTERS
8 MONITORS
3 PLASMA TV'S
1 STANDING FAN
3 CEILING FANS
4 WHITE BULBS

BUT THERE WAS A TIME I CHARGED IT FOR ABOUT 18 HRS WITHOUT USE AND I USED IT FOR ABOUT 7 HOURS

PLEASE CAN ANYONE ADVICE ON HOW TO FAST CHARGE OR ANY SOLUTION TO MAKE IT CHARGE VERY FAST AND LAST...( PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS CONNECTED TO A STABILIZER)

Ur load is much, plasma TV is even worse, they are power consuming, wht you shud do is double ur battery bank, and get an external charger.. You can reach me on 08117398294 for the external charger and batteries or mail me on Info@monzpowersolutions.com
Re: All your Inverter problems by Penuelseun(m): 6:28am On Mar 01, 2016
dalamilove:

LOADS THAT IT CARRIES:
8 LAPTOPS
8 POS THERMAL PRINTERS
8 MONITORS
3 PLASMA TV'S
1 STANDING FAN
3 CEILING FANS
4 WHITE BULBS

ur location?
Re: All your Inverter problems by jidadex(m): 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
I bought a 3.5KVA Spectra Inverter from Ceecee Technologies on Medical Road Ikeja a couple of weeks ago with 4 12v 200Ah slim powersafe batteries. I bought a 24v/48v fast charger as well. It was installed by an experienced installer who was provided by the company. I installed the inveter 2 weeks ago. Initially, the inverter discharges in less than 1 hour and then the inverter starts making a continuous sound (like UPS makes when fully drained). I did not get a beeping sound. LOAD - No fridge, freezer or AC connected to the consumer circuit - Just 3 fans, 1 TV, 3 or 4 bulbs - infact less than 15% load display).

Immediately, I called the installer and after about a week, he had my time and he found out two batteries might have factory errors. Then 2 of the batteries were replaced by the merchant (not sure they were brand new batteries as he brought them himself in his car without the carton). After installing the batteries and charging as usual, the inverter does not work for more than 3 hours. (also all the apppliances were about 12% load.

On calling the merchant again, he suspected there might be an error with a third battery which was not replaced earlier. In the same way, he brought me a battery in his car without cartons and replaced it and I charged fully yesterday. Also with a 12% load, the inverter worked for just 12 hours (contrary to the assurance that it will work at least 10 hours on 60 to 80 % load ). I expect the inverter to work for at least 16 to 20 hours with the minimal load if they were brand new batteries. Even an indian distributor said I should be getting at least 16 hours with my kind of load.

Experts in the house, I need an advice - Should I return the four batteries and request for a refund or should I request for new sets of completely new batteries? Please I need a candid expert advice.
Re: All your Inverter problems by zeestone99(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2016
jidadex:
I bought a 3.5KVA Spectra Inverter from Ceecee Technologies on Medical Road Ikeja a couple of weeks ago with 4 12v 200Ah slim powersafe batteries. I bought a 24v/48v fast charger as well. It was installed by an experienced installer who was provided by the company. I installed the inveter 2 weeks ago. Initially, the inverter discharges in less than 1 hour and then the inverter starts making a continuous sound (like UPS makes when fully drained). I did not get a beeping sound. LOAD - No fridge, freezer or AC connected to the consumer circuit - Just 3 fans, 1 TV, 3 or 4 bulbs - infact less than 15% load display).

Immediately, I called the installer and after about a week, he had my time and he found out two batteries might have factory errors. Then 2 of the batteries were replaced by the merchant (not sure they were brand new batteries as he brought them himself in his car without the carton). After installing the batteries and charging as usual, the inverter does not work for more than 3 hours. (also all the apppliances were about 12% load.

On calling the merchant again, he suspected there might be an error with a third battery which was not replaced earlier. In the same way, he brought me a battery in his car without cartons and replaced it and I charged fully yesterday. Also with a 12% load, the inverter worked for just 12 hours (contrary to the assurance that it will work at least 10 hours on 60 to 80 % load ). I expect the inverter to work for at least 16 to 20 hours with the minimal load if they were brand new batteries. Even an indian distributor said I should be getting at least 16 hours with my kind of load.

Experts in the house, I need an advice - Should I return the four batteries and request for a refund or should I request for new sets of completely new batteries? Please I need a candid expert advice.

That's why it is good to use trusted batteries, it have been said on so many thread on nairaland
For flooded batteries if u ve d cash buy trojan batteries
For sealed batteries buy genus, gaston, ritar, those are the top batteries, other good batteries in town are bluegate, luminous, also buy from trusted dealers there are so many alaba batteries out there that carry same label as original
Some pple ll rather go for cheap batteries, d diff btw d original and cheap battery might not b even up to 10k
Re: All your Inverter problems by dalamilove: 11:14am On Mar 02, 2016
Penuelseun:
ur location?

DOPEMU, ALUMINIUM VILLAGE LAGOS
Re: All your Inverter problems by dalamilove: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2016
zeestone99:

Ur load is much, plasma TV is even worse, they are power consuming, wht you shud do is double ur battery bank, and get an external charger.. You can reach me on 08117398294 for the external charger and batteries or mail me on Info@monzpowersolutions.com

SO IF I DOUBLE MY BATTERIES, WOULD IT WORK FINE AND I WAS TOLD TO DOUBLE I NEED TO BUY ANOTHER 4 BATTERIES.

THEN OBSERVATION ABOUT THE INVERTER..

I CHARGED IT FOR 10 HOURS ON GENERATOR AND HERE IS THE RESULT I GOT...

BATTERY VOLT : 55.0 (WAS STILL CHARGING, WASN'T FULL CHARGED YET) (IN WHICH ON A NORMAL DAY 54.4VOLT IS THE FULL CHARGE)
I/P VOLT : 232.7 - 233.2
I/P FREQ : 51.8 - 52.1

O/P VOLTS : 232.7 -233.2 VOLTS
O/P FREQ : 51.8 - 52.1 VOLTS

CHARGE CURRENT: 10.09 - 11.01
***** THIS WAS INFO BEFORE PUTTING OF THE GENERATOR

BUT AFTER I SWITCHED OF THE GENERATOR

THE BATTERY VOLT CAME DOWN TO 50.6 IMMEDIATELY
AND LASTED FOR CLOSE TO 4 HOURS NOT ON FULL LOAD

WOULD A BATTERY CHARGER WORK FINE IN FAST CHARGING..

PLEASE ADVICE
Re: All your Inverter problems by zeestone99(m): 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
dalamilove:

SO IF I DOUBLE MY BATTERIES, WOULD IT WORK FINE AND I WAS TOLD TO DOUBLE I NEED TO BUY ANOTHER 4 BATTERIES.

THEN OBSERVATION ABOUT THE INVERTER..

I CHARGED IT FOR 10 HOURS ON GENERATOR AND HERE IS THE RESULT I GOT...

BATTERY VOLT : 55.0 (WAS STILL CHARGING, WASN'T FULL CHARGED YET) (IN WHICH ON A NORMAL DAY 54.4VOLT IS THE FULL CHARGE)
I/P VOLT : 232.7 - 233.2
I/P FREQ : 51.8 - 52.1

O/P VOLTS : 232.7 -233.2 VOLTS
O/P FREQ : 51.8 - 52.1 VOLTS

CHARGE CURRENT: 10.09 - 11.01
***** THIS WAS INFO BEFORE PUTTING OF THE GENERATOR

BUT AFTER I SWITCHED OF THE GENERATOR

THE BATTERY VOLT CAME DOWN TO 50.6 IMMEDIATELY
AND LASTED FOR CLOSE TO 4 HOURS NOT ON FULL LOAD

WOULD A BATTERY CHARGER WORK FINE IN FAST CHARGING..

PLEASE ADVICE
There is notin wrong in batteries reaching 55volts, that shud b absorb charge, it can even get to 56v and then come down to 54.4 I.e float charge.
Adding battery charger ll nt solve d prob, ur batteries are bad, d charger ll only reduce charging time, but ll nt increase backup time. You have to have another set of batteries to solve ur issues of backup time. I dnt knw hw bad ur batteries are, I wud ve adviced u replace dem all with new batteries.
U can mail me ur address let us come and check it for u, but I'm sure they are bad.
Info@monzpowersolutions.com or call 08117398294
Re: All your Inverter problems by jidadex(m): 7:08am On Mar 03, 2016
@ zeestone99, You have not answered my question. You have just been beating about the Bush. Can I have a serious and rationale fellow pls answer the question.

zeestone99:

That's why it is good to use trusted batteries, it have been said on so many thread on nairaland
For flooded batteries if u ve d cash buy trojan batteries
For sealed batteries buy genus, gaston, ritar, those are the top batteries, other good batteries in town are bluegate, luminous, also buy from trusted dealers there are so many alaba batteries out there that carry same label as original
Some pple ll rather go for cheap batteries, d diff btw d original and cheap battery might not b even up to 10k

1 Like

Re: All your Inverter problems by zeestone99(m): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2016
jidadex:
@ zeestone99, You have not answered my question. You have just been beating about the Bush. Can I have a serious and rationale fellow pls answer the question.

Ur batteries are bad... Buy a new set of 4
I recommend genus for sealed, trojan for flooded
Does dat help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All your Inverter problems by jidadex(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Are you saying my inverter working for 12 hours with the 12% load is not working at optimal length? I also want to know what volt my battery should be on when it is fully charged and disconnected from power source. It displays 54.4v at full charge but displays 52 when on battery power.

zeestone99:

Ur batteries are bad... Buy a new set of 4
I recommend genus for sealed, trojan for flooded
Does dat help
Re: All your Inverter problems by zeestone99(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
jidadex:
Are you saying my inverter working for 12 hours with the 12% load is not working at optimal length? I also want to know what volt my battery should be on when it is fully charged and disconnected from power source. It displays 54.4v at full charge but displays 52 when on battery power.

U r supposed to get more than 12hrs sir with ur 4 batteries or 200Ah each... Yes ur batteries shud float @ 54.4v but can go as high as 56v during absorb charge and den com bk dwn to 54.4v whc is float charge
Re: All your Inverter problems by tushbobo(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hi all... is there anyone who can revamp and install my inverter around Surulere? PM me or reply if you can. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) / Simple Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Software (Androids, PC, BB,..) / Www.whatsapp.com-download Free Whatsapp Messenger For Iphone,blackbery & Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.