Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Naturally - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Naturally (41424 Views)

Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. / How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Naturally by 2Psalmwell: 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dis wan na the signs of endtime....whc kind tin be dis now.....na potato n lemon juice pesin go cum dey rub 4 armpit? Whc level?? Dis wan na the signs of endtime....whc kind tin be dis now.....na potato n lemon juice pesin go cum dey rub 4 armpit? Whc level??
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Naturally by Arenunltd(m): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
tnx
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Naturally by Niyonice(m): 12:38am On Dec 10, 2013
INAH JOSEP: @op, hw about painting it once and for all? grin
grin
INAH JOSEP: @op, hw about painting it once and for all? grin
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Naturally by Obiorahifeoma(f): 2:57am On Dec 10, 2013
thanx
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Naturally by chris51(f): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2013
Nice one. Thanks
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Naturally by bhaliz44(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=bhaliz44] undecided and so? How did dat change d price of garri for market?? undecided
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Naturally by rubby14: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
nice write up dear, it came in handy.
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Naturally by beau49: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
@Op u wrote dat we cud use potatoe buh u did nt mention d type....is it d sweet or irish potatoe?

#Thankz
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Naturally by primeradama(f): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Thanks for the tips. Pls can these tips work for knee cap also?
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Naturally by AdimGreat(f): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
Wat abt using a bleaching cream on d dark armpit area??
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Naturally by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Naturally by Originalsly: 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dark arm pits?...how darker than your natural complexion can it be?...and wouldn't between the legs also be a problem? ...how often are these areas exposed to cause this concern? I hope people using all these under arm stuff know they will be affecting sweat glands there and can lead to health problems. I guess if one stops bleaching it wouldn't be so obvious.
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Naturally by happyfest: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
I would like to add a link to article which can also help : how to get rid of dark underarms?
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Naturally by Originalsly: 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
BlackPeni5:
For a very black man like me how can I tell if my under arm is dark?
Lwkmd..some people funny and don't even know! @topic...what's this about dark armpits?...isn't it natural for hair growing aas...armpit..pubic and skull be darker if the hair is removed? This is too much. Hmm...hot wax to remove hair from armpits...wow...if someone can be so cruel to self...hmmm....I don't want to imagine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Attempts Jumping Down From A Mast In Lagos / It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience / Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.