Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc (1407 Views)

Buhari:Amaechi, Ngige and Onu to become ministers without portfolio- Vanguard / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Distrust In The Camp of APC As Ngige and Tinubu Falls Apart (2) (3) (4)

Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by Kingsley1000(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2013
Subsequently,'m from anambra,Enugwu-ukwu to be precised...

I hate sentiment,nepotism,and ethnics quams...*dön't take it personal pls*i can remember vividly,prior to anambra guber election,when Rochas was still on apga(the party platform he used to secure imo state executive office),we(anambrarians)all applude,praise him for his superb&marvellous work he been doing in imo state,just suddenly swift when he joined apc(seems ridiculous).my first question"did we vote him in office because of his competence,the epitome of good leader we envisaged in him before the election or just because he's in apga?"as the cliquè goes"the devil(apga) you know is better than the angels(apc)you don't know.same goes to our new elected gov."how are we sure this man would live upto our expectations after all this suffering,detriments&relious segregation we've experienced in the past administration?"

Lastly...lets us remember that political parties are just like a car that moves a polician..lets stick to the potentials of the one inside that car not to be attracted to the fascination of the car"....ask yourself the one that u've been fighting for,what has he done to change your life personally talkless of the masses,innit foolish?,our brothers are in lagos,abuja,enugu,ph and other parts of the country why because here'is not favourable,secured,so primitive for their sophisticated business to thrive...good goverance entails(massive/standard road networks(obi fails),water,free education,power,housing,security,airports,free health care,job creation(building hot beer,is that what we need?),good/clean environment,basic social amenities,among others)without mincing words.Peter obi failed woefully in all,let's be candid.....Umunne,lets shun hatred,stop promoting mediocrity in governance..#peace

Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by chimerase2: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2013
Even imo state
Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by donphilopus: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2013
I'm for the thread to invaded soon!
Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
USELESS WRITE UP

Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by mike404(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
@OP YOU ARE SHAMELESS. STOP CALLING YOUR SELF NWA AFO CUZ URUNNEBO ABUGHI ENUGWU UKWU

Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by Jman06(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
Op say the truth for once and stop lying because of what you stand to benefit personally from Ngige and apc. Are you wiser than the majority of Anambrarians who voted for Obiano?

Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by Kingsley1000(m): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
mike404: @OP YOU ARE SHAMELESS. STOP CALLING YOUR SELF NWA AFO CUZ URUNNEBO ABUGHI ENUGWU UKWU
...Sir,'m from etiti awobu,my abode is in close proximity to DR Nkem okeke,near union bank.we voted on the same spot....He's our family friend,likewise,MR Charles amilo(ngige's campaign DG)
Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by Sloan: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
PDP would have been better in that they can share more money than APGA not just keep more for Obi and Obiana alone. In either case, Anambra as a state and people will get nothing of note or any development which is really fantastic because a people deserve the type of government they get or vote for. For as long as ibos have little incentive to live in their states, they will remain the work donkeys of the other states where they will keep paying taxes, renting houses and building houses and never attaining the land rights of the native owners of the lands. It's like saving a lot of money only to give it away in one shot - when Nigeria does breakup, everything built by ibos in other lands will be irretrievably lost! While Nigeria remains, they still do not own the lands but leasing it for a maximum of 99 years! Any government that does worse than Obi or just as much will be good - hopefully they steal more money!

Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by Sloan: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
Kingsley1000: ...Sir,'m from etiti awobu,my abode is in close proximity to DR Nkem okeke,near union bank.we voted on the same spot....He's our family friend,likewise,MR Charles amilo(ngige's campaign DG)

So why are you complaining or what is the point of your rants? All Nigerians know that ibos way of life is tribalism and that is why they will never need to fight for it because nobody wants to go there anyway. Why would any normal human being go to somewhere he is not wanted, discriminated against with open xenophobia even on NL?
Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by ifyalways(f): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
I'm from Anambra and i don't hate either of them.

Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by plaindealer: 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
If obiano join APC today, na the same thing go happen to him.

It's all tribalism and xenophobia..
Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
How can you respect a driver who doesn't know what car to drive ? We have Regular Brands, Premium Brands and Exclusive Brands. Believe me, I gain self recognition on Premium Brands but on Exclusive Brands, I am worshipped.

APGA is a Premium Brand in Anambra State, APC is less than a Regular Brand at Anambra State, so moving from Premium to less than regular brand is demotion and Anambra people know enough to leave you if you keep demoting yourself.

Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by Kingsley1000(m): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
plaindealer: If obiano join APC today, na the same thing go happen to him.

It's all tribalism and xenophobia..
same thing happened to PROF SOLUDO in 2010,is no doubt he's the most enlightened fellow then.Alas,because of the selfish order OJUKWU gave us to support his puppet(peterobi),we obliged
Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by plaindealer: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
Billyonaire: How can you respect a driver who doesn't know what car to drive ? We have Regular Brands, Premium Brands and Exclusive Brands. Believe me, I gain self recognition on Premium Brands but on Exclusive Brands, I am worshipped.

APGA is a Premium Brand in Anambra State, APC is less than a Regular Brand at Anambra State, so moving from Premium to less than regular brand is demotion and Anambra people know enough to leave you if you keep demoting yourself.

Mediocre analogy and mediocre post by NL's resident mediocre character...

Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by egift(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
So it has come to a time in Aligbo that hiding behind people, being a servant of a "big man", and being a stooge is Hailed as gallantry (like Obiano/Peter Obi). While being bold and courageous enough to be a man of yourself, serving the masses and resisting those that loot our common-wealth (like Ngige) is viewed with distaste?

Aligbo have lost it way. May "Chi Kere Uwa" save before it is too late.
Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
plaindealer:

Mediocre analogy and mediocre post by NL's resident mediocre character...
Before, I begin, I need to know if this is your best shot. You seem like someone I could handle while blind-folded. Do more, bring it on.

Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by asha80(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
egift: So it has come to a time in Aligbo that hiding behind people, being a servant of a "big man", and being a stooge is Hailed as gallantry (like Obiano/Peter Obi). While being bold and courageous enough to be a man of yourself, serving the masses and resisting those that loot our common-wealth (like Ngige) is viewed with distaste?

Aligbo have lost it way. May "Chi Kere Uwa" save before it is too late.
i guess being bold in rigging 2003 election and courageous in establishing 250 million naira vip toilet?
Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by idumuose(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
Kingsley1000: ...Sir,'m from etiti awobu,my abode is in close proximity to DR Nkem okeke,near union bank.we voted on the same spot....He's our family friend,likewise,MR Charles amilo(ngige's campaign DG)
Amilo should go and rest.Let's pray Dr nkem okeke will develop Uruokwe,
Umuatulu awobu,osili axis.
Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by EzeCanada: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
OP you raised a valid point, as it is obvious Anambra voted APGA rather than APC. I would also reply you cos you claimed to be nwafor Igbo.

Two qualities of an outstanding leader is vision and proactivity. Ngige lacked both but seem to be an excellent administrator. He also seem to have a wonderful personality. He is not a bright Politician else He would have been proactive enough to know that the two leaders of his APC are anti-Igbo

* Buhari personally lead the unit that annihilated top Igbo soldiers pre-Biafran Nigerian war. Deep down his heart he still nurse evil agenda against Ndi Igbos. He dared not attempt any tour or political campaign on core Igbo states. Perhaps due to guilty conscience as regards the role he played during the Nigerian civil war.

* Tinubu is another individual who has personal hatred for Igbos...never spoken out against evil... political, cultural, religious oppression and destruction against Ndi-Igbo...so numerous to count...but I will list few...selective murder of Igbo traders in the North, Kano Bomb blast, deportation of Igbos in Lagos, selective economic oppression of Ndi-Igbos by previous Government.

Now, I know some commentators would ask why I expected Tinubu to be interested in Ndi Igbo affairs. My answer would be, why then does he advocate for the other ethnic group?..such as State of emergency against the North, call for dialogue with BH, call for poverty elimination in the North as a cue for BH menace. Does he think he can eat his cake and have it?

....about your quote:

Lastly...lets us remember that political parties are just like a car that moves a polician..lets stick to the potentials of the one inside that car not to be attracted to the fascination of the car"....

The question to ask your self is the status, condition and marketability of the said car.

If you are expecting the arrival of political messiah...but while awaiting him got hint that the vehicle conveying him to his point of destination is contaminated with radioactive substance. Would you wait or take cover?

Lastly, every great nation ever in existence always had a great leader. Naturally people tilt towards their leader. Expectedly, a smart politician should follow status quo... The great Ojukwu is the leader of Ndi Igbo...

Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by chino11(m): 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
[b]
Anambra has the largest population of Igbos and non-Igbos in the SE and SS, making it the center of Igboland. This is because of conducive environment for investment and living to thrive. Anambra has got it right under Obi: health, education, job creation/attraction of FDIs, urban and rural development. The license for the International Cargo/Passenger airport has been granted to Anambra, the site has been acquired and compensation paid by Obi.

Obiano will execute it as his prime and most important project as soon as he takes over. Government is a continuum. Anambra became an oil producing state under Obi, got the Onitsha Port in place, this can only be possible due to peaceful disposition of Anambra and cordial relation with the federal government. With the UN-Habitat masterplan for Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi in place Anambra going places..

Anambra has got one of the best road networks traversing the entire state and communities not just focusing development in the state capital only. We do not want the Islamic Yorobar APC led by the most corrupt people as Tinibu to use Ngige to stop the massive development taking place in all sectors simultaneously in Anambra today. If that is why you are crying then we will continue to hate APC as they do not mean well for us.

Pictures analysis: Op, which region is progressive and retrogressive going by this picture analysis? Do you want Anambra to retrogress or continue to progress..? [/b]

Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by Kairoseki77: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
90,000 Anambrians voted for him.

So I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by gramci: 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
APC e-urchins I take God beg una 'go and die'
Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by Ngokafor(f): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
@op i am from Anambra and these are my sincere opinion on the trio you mentioned..
1) Ngige..he is simply a very bad politician lacking in tact and decorum towards the very people he hoped to govern..example was the deportation saga.Personally i didnt see the big deal in what Fashola did,but Ngige should have been smarter in his utterances especially when lots of peeps from Anambra were outraged by what happened(rightly or wrongly).
..as a matter of fact,he seemed like he gave Anambrarians the middle finger over that incident.

2) APC...I honestly felt and still feel that this party is same as PDP only a lot more hypocritical..therefore it was not yet uhuru for me as per the needed change we desperately hoped for.I was vindicated when they started touring the whole country begging PDP members to port to APC and celebrating the defection of 5 PDP Governors to their camp..
..in other words the problem to them is the name PDP and not the corrupt members...smh..

3)Rochas...*shrugs shoulders*..couldnt care less about him honestly.I just see him as an average Nigerian politician with ten tongues.

Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by obayaya(m): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
Op, for starters, your write up is poorly constructed and can't possibly convince anybody..

to the topic,

Ngige's handlers messed up big time during his campaign and the run up to the elections. but party affiliation is not the major reason why Ngige lost the elections..

let's be honest, Ngige did all he did as governor because of the pressure the fall out with the Uba Family heaped on him.. All he did was to gain legitimacy and support of the masses.

people don't actually Buy into what you do and how you do it.. they Buy into why you do things you do?

Now the question is why is Ngige in politics? why did he become governor in 2003? why did he enter into that unholy Marriage with the ubas? be honest With. yourself while answering this questions you'll discover that the only feasible answer is greed and personal gain..

He proved that again at the Senate by just sitting there doing nothing.. why did he go to the Senate? not because of the masses.. but because he wants to remain politically relevant so as to relaunch a bid to occupy zik house.

if anambra gubernatorial elections calendar wasn't different from senatorial, will Ngige be at the Senate?

And for you to say Obi didn't do anything in anambra is a display of your poor analytical skills. Is there any completed government project in that your village? if yes, was it there before Obi came onboard?

I've always supported Obi since he won his mandate from the court because his actions has always showed a clear why? why he wants to govern anambra.. and his how is impressive-- ANIDS and what he's doing is evident.

I wish I can talk about okorocha but I don't have much details to make an informed comment on him.. but going by what I'm hearing.. he it doesn't sound good

Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by mike404(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
obayaya: Op, for starters, your write up is poorly constructed and can't possibly convince anybody..

to the topic,

Ngige's handlers messed up big time during his campaign and the run up to the elections. but party affiliation is not the major reason why Ngige lost the elections..

let's be honest, Ngige did all he did as governor because of the pressure the fall out with the Uba Family heaped on him.. All he did was to gain legitimacy and support of the masses.

people don't actually Buy into what you do and how you do it.. they Buy into why you do things you do?

Now the question is why is Ngige in politics? why did he become governor in 2003? why did he enter into that unholy Marriage with the ubas? be honest With. yourself while answering this questions you'll discover that the only feasible answer is greed and personal gain..

He proved that again at the Senate by just sitting there doing nothing.. why did he go to the Senate? not because of the masses.. but because he wants to remain politically relevant so as to relaunch a bid to occupy zik house.

if anambra gubernatorial elections calendar wasn't different from senatorial, will Ngige be at the Senate?

And for you to say Obi didn't do anything in anambra is a display of your poor analytical skills. Is there any completed government project in that your village? if yes, was it there before Obi came onboard?

I've always supported Obi since he won his mandate from the court because his actions has always showed a clear why? why he wants to govern anambra.. and his how is impressive-- ANIDS and what he's doing is evident.

I wish I can talk about okorocha but I don't have much details to make an informed comment on him.. but going by what I'm hearing.. he it doesn't sound good
E. O. D

THREAD CLOSED
Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by kunle4toyeyaho: 8:43am On Dec 08, 2013
Kingsley1000: Subsequently,'m from anambra,Enugwu-ukwu to be precised...

I hate sentiment,nepotism,and ethnics quams...*dön't take it personal pls*i can remember vividly,prior to anambra guber election,when Rochas was still on apga(the party platform he used to secure imo state executive office),we(anambrarians)all applude,praise him for his superb&marvellous work he been doing in imo state,just suddenly swift when he joined apc(seems ridiculous).my first question"did we vote him in office because of his competence,the epitome of good leader we envisaged in him before the election or just because he's in apga?"as the cliquè goes"the devil(apga) you know is better than the angels(apc)you don't know.same goes to our new elected gov."how are we sure this man would live upto our expectations after all this suffering,detriments&relious segregation we've experienced in the past administration?"

Lastly...lets us remember that political parties are just like a car that moves a polician..lets stick to the potentials of the one inside that car not to be attracted to the fascination of the car"....ask yourself the one that u've been fighting for,what has he done to change your life personally talkless of the masses,innit foolish?,our brothers are in lagos,abuja,enugu,ph and other parts of the country why because here'is not favourable,secured,so primitive for their sophisticated business to thrive...good goverance entails(massive/standard road networks(obi fails),water,free education,power,housing,security,airports,free health care,job creation(building hot beer,is that what we need?),good/clean environment,basic social amenities,among others)without mincing words.Peter obi failed woefully in all,let's be candid.....Umunne,lets shun hatred,stop promoting mediocrity in governance..#peace
May God bless u.If all igbos can be as objective as u are, tribal sentiment and nepotism that have negatively affected the zone (SE) wud hav been things of d past.I begin 2 ask myself how wud a few people (obi and umeh) be shortch anging ndigbo and instigating them against apc,ngige and rochas ? Thou,obi's per4mance in his 2nd term has been very impressive,but his open romance wt gej has done more havoc to igbos.igbos presidency is not realistic in d nearest future under pdp,yet they distance themselves 4rm apc wc may likely bring vp and presidency to them soon. My advise to our igbo bros $ sis is dat they should allow all igbos to join any political party of their choice and should detest any act of imposition by d billionaire gov. Peter obi and their local champion party- APGA. Hatred 4 rochas shd be based on non-performance and not on political affiliation.

Re: Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc by duality(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
Another Bull SHt just because Ngige didn't win an election. Election have been won and lost; what is next is for every one to join hands with the winner and move the state forward. Besides, what's so special about Ngige. I'm not from Anambra. but I know there is a difference from what it was when Obi came in and now. what did ngige do?

I knew the amount of refuse Obi removed from Onitcha when he came in. did Ngige not see those refuse. I new how Anambra was and I know what it is now.

@Op should stop these emotional write up. he probably don't have a voters card. why did people not vote for Gani? Why did Nigerians not vote for Pat Utomi? This shows that there is more to politics than what most people think.

Had Ngige won the election; what we will be getting from that state would have been propaganda and innuendos .

we all know; to some people, anything that is not APC is bad. The outsiders praising Rochas suddenly started doing so because he joined APC. I remember that some persons disagreed, on this forum, that he was performing when he was still in APGA. Today the same persons love Rochas so much.

APC now, have acquired some PDP governors. They are now Progressive. Heeyyy!!! Kwara state is now being ruled by a " progressive" (just because they want the presidency).Few weeks back, some APC members will rather die than see anything good about the governor of Kwara state. In 2015, I wonder what the old APC and the adopted APC (nPDP) will be telling kwarans. maybe that their state is underdeveloped because of their former party or because of President Jonathan.

I could go on and on and on but i have to stop.

I repeat, " All politicians thinks alike"

Only open minded persons will see sense in my point.

Re: Fashola’s Ekiti “takeaway” / El Rufai Attacked On Facebook For Uploading The Graduation Picture Of His Son / Photo Of The Day: Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding A Bicycle

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75