Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,519 members, 7,801,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Please Is There Any Voguepay User Within LEKKI PHASE 1 Lagos? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Is There Any Voguepay User Within LEKKI PHASE 1 Lagos? (556 Views)

Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay / Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business / Eyowo Vs Voguepay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is There Any Voguepay User Within LEKKI PHASE 1 Lagos? by GideonG(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2013
Please if you are around Lekki I seriously need your help.
I just scanned my documents for my business verification
and as I want to fund my account with N1500, I discovered my GTB token is not syncing
(I have to wait till Monday for a replacement of the Token at the bank).

I don't want to wait till Monday before I get this thing done! I need it today
please if you are around here I will like it if you will do me a favour of transferring the
money into my Voguepay account and I pay you cash directly.

I pay God will send a helper asap for this. Thanks
Re: Please Is There Any Voguepay User Within LEKKI PHASE 1 Lagos? by GideonG(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
No body close? Do I have to wait till monday? I hope not!
Re: Please Is There Any Voguepay User Within LEKKI PHASE 1 Lagos? by Qualms: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hi GideonG, If it is about getting your business verified, please forward your business verification documents to support@voguepay.com and we will execute the verification pending the payment of the verification fee. Please quote the web address of this page when sending the documents to our support team.

Cheers!
Re: Please Is There Any Voguepay User Within LEKKI PHASE 1 Lagos? by GideonG(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Qualms: Hi GideonG, If it is about getting your business verified, please forward your business verification documents to support@voguepay.com and we will execute the verification pending the payment of the verification fee. Please quote the web address of this page when sending the documents to our support team.

Cheers!
Thanks a lot! You guys are so amazing! I just collected a new token from GTB and I will conclude everything in few hours time. I am just waiting for the activation time of 12 hours to reach before I use it. I so much appreciate!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Place Two Pics Beside Each Other On My Blog? / Sainoportal / Please Review This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.