Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Liberty Hospital Ilupeju - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Liberty Hospital Ilupeju (1551 Views)

PHOTOS: Unknown Patients At National Hospital, Abuja / Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liberty Hospital Ilupeju by Closetoheart: 11:54am On Dec 07, 2013
Dear N/landers, I've heard stories of different hospitals that have inexperienced or quack doctors, and that have performed surgeries or administered drugs to their patients thereby costing the patients their lives or permanent damage.

Please I'm scared and I don't want to fall a victim of this.

Someone recommended that I use Liberty Hospital, Ilupeju for my ANC and delivery. I've been there, they sound good and the environment is okay. But I need more opinions, from people who have either used the hospital or know someone that has used the hospital.

I will appreciate your responses please.

Ps: I'm making enquiries about this hospital because it is close to my place of residence. I don't want to use any hospital located at a far distance.
Re: Liberty Hospital Ilupeju by tope24(m): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2016
Closetoheart:
Dear N/landers, I've heard stories of different hospitals that have inexperienced or quack doctors, and that have performed surgeries or administered drugs to their patients thereby costing the patients their lives or permanent damage.

Please I'm scared and I don't want to fall a victim of this.

Someone recommended that I use Liberty Hospital, Ilupeju for my ANC and delivery. I've been there, they sound good and the environment is okay. But I need more opinions, from people who have either used the hospital or know someone that has used the hospital.

I will appreciate your responses please.

Ps: I'm making enquiries about this hospital because it is close to my place of residence. I don't want to use any hospital located at a far distance.

Ma'am i just came across this thread. I'll recommend Nidus Aquilae Hospital on Oba Adetona Street, Off SUra Mogaji, Ilupeju. I hope it is not too late .

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips To Grow Taller After The Age Of 25 / 10 Rarest Birthmarks / Don’t Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Aboki Joint, Facebook Girl Warns (ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.