Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium (13294 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / KNOW YOUR AUTO DEALER/SELLER ( Contact Details ) / Post Your Auto Adverts With Pictures For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by emeraldshore(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
@redcliff.
whats ur email cos i sent a mail to redcliff016@yahoo.ca since sunday and no response. get back to me asap
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by emeraldshore(m): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
redcliff:

Hi.. you can send the mail again. I doubt if it came.. if it did, maybe i did not look through it ans just deleted it because i have alot of spam messages coming into my inbox frequently..

just sent it again
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
redcliff:

Hi.. you can send the mail again. I doubt if it came.. if it did, maybe i did not look through it ans just deleted it because i have alot of spam messages coming into my inbox frequently..

Rx300?
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2014
smartchoice:

Rx300?

Good morning folks...
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2014
redcliff:

Good morning folks...
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
Just for 600chf equivalent to N110,000.

It has 5 cylinders. The hind axle is bent.. apart from that, its a great vehicle.

V5.
Ac
Manual.

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Bowale007(m): 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
http://m1.autoscout24.de/angebote/bmw-116-i-benzin-schwarz-256470571
Help to check this and kindly assist with more info about d car(good deal or not).
Thanking you in anticipation Sir
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Gadgetmobil(m): 12:44am On Aug 10, 2014
Hello Redcliff
Keep your flag flying.
Pls what's your estimate of a Volvo or Mercedes cargo truck 6*4
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 12:51am On Aug 10, 2014
Bowale007:
http://m1.autoscout24.de/angebote/bmw-116-i-benzin-schwarz-256470571
Help to check this and kindly assist with more info about d car(good deal or not).
Thanking you in anticipation Sir

Hmnm. Even stolen cars are not thst cheap..i think the 260 is monthly payment of the car
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Shagati(m): 1:25am On Aug 10, 2014

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2014
Shagati: Hi Redcliff

How much to get this to Lagos?
How would you ship a bike? Crated or inside a van/truck?

http://suchen.mobile.de/motorrad-inserat/aprilia-dorsoduro-1200-ingolstadt/197046718.html?lang=en&pageNumber=1&__lp=4&scopeId=MB&sortOption.sortBy=price.consumerGrossEuro&makeModelVariant1.makeId=1500&makeModelVariant1.modelDescription=dorsoduro+1200&makeModelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&vehicleCategory=Motorbike&segment=Motorbike&negativeFeatures=EXPORT

Let me know if you require more clarity
Thanks for your expected feedback

I have no idea of the cost shipping a bike because most times they are always in a bus or truck...what i can do is to look for people who are sending empty buses to nigeria and pay for space in it..
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2014
Pre order
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Shagati(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2014
redcliff:

I have no idea of the cost shipping a bike because most times they are always in a bus or truck...what i can do is to look for people who are sending empty buses to nigeria and pay for space in it..

Thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
Golf 3 GT 1.8 ac alloy wheels how much?
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
smartchoice: Golf 3 GT 1.8 ac alloy wheels how much?

Bros you don come my thread again...it should be about 900-1000chf. Depending on the transmission.

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
redcliff:

Bros you don come my thread again...it should be about 900-1000chf. Depending on the transmission.

In euro or naira? Single point fuel injection...can you show more pictures of this one and the specs
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
smartchoice:

In euro or naira? Single point fuel injection...can you show more pictures of this one and the specs

Whats your preference? 2doors or 4 doors? Manual or auto?
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
redcliff:

Whats your preference? 2doors or 4 doors? Manual or auto?
Surely 4doors.....manual or auto depends.....but surely a spfi engine 1.8gt
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
smartchoice:
Surely 4doors.....manual or auto depends.....but surely a spfi engine 1.8gt

Okay. It should go for there about..i dont have more pictures of the one i just showed you.. your request is quite robust and needs commitment to be found
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
redcliff:

Okay. It should go for there about..i dont have more pictures of the one i just showed you.. your request is quite robust and needs commitment to be found

Is there any way I can assist to find the car?
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
smartchoice:

Is there any way I can assist to find the car?

Yes certainly. If you use an android device, download autoscout24.ch or mobile.de app on your phone. Or better still, try to open the website on your computer with google chrome. It automatically translates it for you. If you get any car within switzerland, it would be easy to be checked out easily. As for mobile.de, look for cars only in hamburg.

Thanks.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
redcliff:

Yes certainly. If you use an android device, download autoscout24.ch or mobile.de app on your phone. Or better still, try to open the website on your computer with google chrome. It automatically translates it for you. If you get any car within switzerland, it would be easy to be checked out easily. As for mobile.de, look for cars only in hamburg.

Thanks.

grin kk
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Akinbaba(m): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dear Smartchoice

Please how much is the average landing cost of a 2004 Honda Accord.including buying, and shipping.

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 31, 2014
I need a price quote to get this to Nigeria including shipping and clearing.

http://m.mobile.de/portal/index.html#Car/DES/188702246

http://m.mobile.de/portal/index.html#Car/DES/184854358

Thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 31, 2014
Akinbaba: Dear Smartchoice

Please how much is the average landing cost of a 2004 Honda Accord.including buying, and shipping.

Wrong person direct yer enquiry to red cliff.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Audi a6 1998 model
Euro: 900
Transmission: auto
If interested send me a message.

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
cne010: I need a price quote to get this to Nigeria including shipping and clearing.

http://m.mobile.de/portal/index.html#Car/DES/188702246

http://m.mobile.de/portal/index.html#Car/DES/184854358

Thanks

Hello.. sorry for replying late. For some unkown reasons i just saw this..i should inform you just so you know that these vehicles are manual trasmission.. incase you did not know. Since its in hamburg it should be easy to ship down. However my job stops when i send the car to you. But i know an agent who lives in my lagos compound who helped me clear a golf3 and a 407 for a nairalander early this year. I can give you his contact if you want.

Shipping cost is euro 800.
Service cost is euro 70.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
Akinbaba: Dear Smartchoice

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by uboma(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
redcliff: Audi a6 1998 model
Euro: 900
Transmission: auto
If interested send me a message.

For 900 Euros, this Audi is really cheap. What will be the total cost of shipping and clearing in Lagos, Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Used 2003 Nissan Altima 2003.new Engine And Gear Box(800k Only) / Direct Foreign Used 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander Drop Price N2.550 / Gone!Gone!!Gone!!! 0D highlander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.