Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders (56234 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Saraha1(f): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
experimentist: hahahahaha! grin

Guy if you lost that ya pass nahin be say you don turn prisoner automatically be dat. So, anytime u visit make hold am tight.

Make finish d tori abeg! Make una no vex! wink

shocked wow! So dis eish hits the fp! This calls for celebration *pops a mighty, imaginary e-champagne* grin

Mods I troway salute oh!
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by moscobabs(m): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
Op u brake rule 21 of Nairaland act of 2013 by post in pigin english.Sexkillz do your work
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
I don't believe undecided
Interesting story though,finish it o.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by MrFlexible(m): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
HELP!

We are in the afternoon and all the clocks around indicate the time as 10:50pm. The same time everywhere. Even on all the phones in the house. I called a friend same thing. Please check your own time now. I am scared now, is this part of end time signs or what?..
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Lanretoye(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
booqee: i hope say u dey talk true sha, cos something tells me this is fabricated. Even an insane person would almost immediately realise that 'food' isn't beans. At the first spoon, won't his tongue feel the 'different pieces' of bean scattered about in his mouth while chewing, unlike shit which is just a mass of crap. Also even if his nasal cavity is dat bad, the smell radiating from the food should still indicate to him dat that whatever is in his front aint food but a massive piece of dung. But well you've claimed he ate the food to a reasonable extent b4 it started affecting him. Adonbilivit! undecided

Bros re u talkin from experience?,cos I wonder how u knw what it's like...
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by BENAIJA: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
Prison is another planet, It is a semi-Hell fire
It is a place of survival of the fittest, Don't wish anybody to go to jail and do anything possible to resist yourself from entering jail

Anyone who came out of prison have a very different point of view on what this world is and have also seen the practical definition of hell.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Originalsly: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
Op....finish the story.or whatever! ...true or lie...you are a very good writer!
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by moscobabs(m): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mr. Flexible:
HELP!

We are in the afternoon and all the clocks around indicate the time as 10:50pm. The same time everywhere. Even on all the phones in the house. I called a friend same thing. Please check your own time now. I am scared now, is this part of end time signs or what?..

Which time they release u bro?
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by iheanyi40(m): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
moscobabs:
Which time they release u bro?
rotflmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by SugaryBelle(f): 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
So op you're an ex convict grin
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by phlame(m): 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mr. Flexible:
HELP!

Yeah I noticed it but I chose not to say anything because I thought there might be something wrong with my phone. My missed calls showed 10:50 pm also
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by iheanyi40(m): 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
phlame:

Yeah I noticed it but I chose not to say anything because I thought there might be something wrong with my phone. My missed calls showed 10:50 pm also
u guys r joking ryt ?
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by abelmike(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
op!! why u?come finish this ur story before i go vex na.....
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by lillies: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
phlame:

so it was nt just my area alone. But i strongly believe there is a scientifc reason for this. I wasnt disturbd about sha, bt peeps in my hood were scared to death
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by megaomo(m): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Permission to loose my mind for a ini mini biti bit.

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggg!!!!gdgdsnsnywisdskawgcbxhajausgcchaoajjduwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwwtttfff!!

Sane again. I've heard stuff,but this is for sure the craiziest,dopest and meanest of all get backs. Shyt and beans....lost my appatite for a week,no thanks dude.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by phlame(m): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
iheanyi40: u guys r joking ryt ?

Nope. I noticed it.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
lillies: so it was nt just my area alone. But i strongly believe there is a scientifc reason for this. I wasnt disturbd about sha, bt peeps in my hood were scared to death

wooo... saaame thing with mine oooh!!
I thought it was an error on my part or juuss normal fone ish!!
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by GetGuide: 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by iheanyi40(m): 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
phlame:

Nope. I noticed it.
OK o ,didn't notice it tho
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by acunon: 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
na wah oh, prison life in Nigeria is really pathetic, it only takes the grace of God to stay there for long without going nuts.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
GetGuide: come and finish this thing naa

https://www.nairaland.com/1489113/grade-5as-original-brazilian-peruvian
you deserve a ban for doing this! Seun where are you?
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Gosj01(m): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
BENAIJA: Prison is another planet, It is a semi-Hell fire
It is a place of survival of the fittest, Don't wish anybody to go to jail and do anything possible to resist yourself from entering jail

Anyone who came out of prison have a very different point of view on what this world is and have also seen the practical definition of hell.
By so saying, @op and others give ur life to Jesus, coz prison is good compare to HELL FIRE, there is still a chance of repentance coz wen you are died, YOU ARE FINISHED!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
This is how carzola didnot finish the cult story after i read all the twenty-something pages.
Op. Abeg, come and finish it because i believe your story.

During my Youth Service in Akure, Ondo State, We (some Youth corps members) really visited the Olokuta Medium prison.
I even planted oil palm trees for them so that they can have palm oil to eat their beans........

I saw the stove you described.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by immortaliceberg(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
experimentist: Who be dat geh wey wan derail dis front page thread? Abeg reverse and park well oh!
oya baby make you pull over
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
Continuation

A few minutes later the warder was back on his seat, back on his sh'it and beans wit d remaining bread sitting confidently be the side. He was sweating profusely, but he refused to give up. He grabbed his spoon again, bite from the bread, fetch some sh'it and beans and continued his meal. Suddenly he held his stomach, something is not right. He looked at the beans, stared at the direction of our cell and all the inmates just troway face. He covered the beans, stood up and head outside again. This time around he never return.

He got sick and hospitalised. The guy that cooked the beans and the other who brought up the idea were severely punished and locked in a single cells for 3 days. 'Single cells' is like another prison inside prison. In these cells you can neither stand up nor sit down. You'll be on a squat mode for as long as you are kept there. The place smells so baad! Mosquitoes and some dangerous insects will feed on ur blood and flesh.

My First Night Inside Cell

Naija prison needs a massive rehabilitation. I don't know if I can put all what I saw into writings. Some things in that deadly zone is unprintable. Ok, imagine 87 men in just one single normal average roomshocked how are they going sleep properly? (If u ask me, na who I go ask?). I was luck to have arrive at the prison in the month of Ramadan (muslims fasting periond). It was on the 3rd day of Ramadan so we met a different settings in the cell. All the christians inmates were put in separate cells so only the muslims can have their time to pray together and worship etc. Since I'm a muslim I was aligned with the muslim prisoners (many plus me are on awaiting trials). So I was shown mercy because it's Ramadan, all the baddoos had been moved to another cells. I can hear screams and shout from other cells as the new comers were been tortured.

*modifying*

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by MrFlexible(m): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
lillies: so it was nt just my area alone. But i strongly believe there is a scientifc reason for this. I wasnt disturbd about sha, bt peeps in my hood were scared to death

phlame:

Thank God now, its obvious am not lying.
As I saw it, I started dancing so as to acknowledge the event.

That mascubo abi wetin be your name, please go back to your duty post, you this bloody corporal.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
SugaryBelle: So op you're an ex convict grin
Nope! I was on ATM (awaiting trial). tongue

OBJ ex convict still rule you for 8yrs tongue

No surprise if I become president one day oh wink
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by kolidave: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
Guys its nothing to be scared of,I was just testing my time travel machine. I guess it worked a little.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Ephramed(m): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
really sorry,but the thread is hilarious.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by heykims(m): 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
guy come finish ur tori na abi wch kind shit be ds.
Omo musulumi to n fagbo....

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by efilefun(m): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]Last week monday morning I went to the bank to use ATM and fill some forms sha (so I could receive alert) on my way out I was stopped by some policemen, next thing I heard was " what's in ur possession" I smiled and told them my phones and the money I went to withdraw from the atm, next thing I heard was "you go follow us reach station, we don dey find u tey tey u this criminal" I was surprised and kept laughing cuz I knew there was nothing implicating on me so I followed them, immediately we got there they collected my phone and went thru the messages and phone numbers, immediately they saw my girlz number and those of my elder brothers, (since they out of the country) next thing they said was it belongs to white people I have been "scamming" I told them to cool down so I could show them our conversations but they refused They were like no nigerian girl answers "MI AMOR" then I told them to dial those numbers and if they speak yoruba to anybody who picks the call and didn't respond back they should lock me up but they refused cuz all they wanted was the money they found on me, Dem slap me tire, they kept shouting confess!!! One of dem even hit me with a stick on my stomach.... Immediately I pretend like say I don faint, They were scared but immediately they changed the story that their father was a criminal cuz they believed anything could happen to me @ the long run they released me after collecting the whole 15k I went to withdraw at the bank... I went back to the police station around 8pm on getting there they've closed their office but the window was opened I had a poly bag filled with "my poo' mixed with urine and I poured it inside that same office where I was been tortured, sure this morning dem go dey wash rug like , I also marked the face of the 1 wey hit me with stick, hin time go come soon.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest / The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.