Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! (32675 Views)

Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister Living In O / Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister / I De Suspect My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA: you are down and sad? why? you will just kill yourself with self pity.
let me help you out.i'm a professional astro/psychic.
tell me your boyfriends brithday and yours, then i'll give you my verdict if he is right for you.
Please i'm not joking.
WITCHCRAFT
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Orikinla(m): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
Is this news?
Is this new?

Please, poster get a better life.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by QueenRAW(f): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA:

You are Taurus (no mistake this time) and he is Aquarius

Let me give you my verdict before i begin. Its a relationship to be avoided whenever possible.

But why?

You Bf hates formality and does not recognise superiors, unless they have earned his respect. Security and material things, that are very important to you is not just important to him, at all. He likes to talk with people who are very intelligent, at least an intelligent conversation, and i doubt you can live up to that hype. He loves work, you love home. He changes job frequently (if he is already living a job life) and that you dont like. You may have noticed your emotional outbursts doesn't deter him or change him, he wants differences to be discussed in a cool way and with much honesty, and that you may lack. Emotion will impair his sense of judgment, well thats how he feels.
But You are the jealous type, especially when he spends time trying to help a friend in his problem or trying to do something to help the community or the world. But bad for you, there will be no sympathy in this direction. You only need to accept his unpunctuality, his hatred for routine and discipline and live with him inspite of all that.
Sex is on a low place on his list of necessities, though the need is there oh, but this attitude may make you annoyed. You may just become over demanding in his eyes.

Give me insight on what it is you see for my Suitor and I.My birthdate is March 31,1989.His is July10, 1987
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by farem: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
DoveQueen: What is dis HYPOCRITE ranting about? undecided
[color=#990000][/color]
BITTEREST TRUTH rejected!
IT WILL BE CLEARED THAT GOD DOES NOT ALWAYS OPEN DOOR, BUT ON HIS own TERM AND CONDITIONS!
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by pak: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Orikinla: Is this news?
Is this new?

Please, poster get a better life.

grin grin grin grin
Uncle Orikinla, been a while !
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by ifedun2: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
Is op a learner?Didn't you know that 'cousin' is the word used in covering up all manner of unfaithfulness these days?But like someone said,na today?
The guy is being clever by half,I tell you.
Confront him again if you can,but from experience that 'cousin' is sharing his you know what,with you.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by here: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA:

You are Taurus (no mistake this time) and he is Aquarius

Let me give you my verdict before i begin. Its a relationship to be avoided whenever possible.

But why?

You Bf hates formality and does not recognise superiors, unless they have earned his respect. Security and material things, that are very important to you is not just important to him, at all. He likes to talk with people who are very intelligent, at least an intelligent conversation, and i doubt you can live up to that hype. He loves work, you love home. He changes job frequently (if he is already living a job life) and that you dont like. You may have noticed your emotional outbursts doesn't deter him or change him, he wants differences to be discussed in a cool way and with much honesty, and that you may lack. Emotion will impair his sense of judgment, well thats how he feels.
But You are the jealous type, especially when he spends time trying to help a friend in his problem or trying to do something to help the community or the world. But bad for you, there will be no sympathy in this direction. You only need to accept his unpunctuality, his hatred for routine and discipline and live with him inspite of all that.
Sex is on a low place on his list of necessities, though the need is there oh, but this attitude may make you annoyed. You may just become over demanding in his eyes.
Will be totally wrong to advise that since they are not compatible it cannot work. That is why signs are grouped and even further divided into categories in each group (early,mid and late date of birth).
Aqua is a community person,wants to help and thats a compliment.He is a born teacher sometimes finds it frustrating landing an early nice job but creative and intelligent yes Tau can be free spirit like Gem and very annoying but Aqua is not prone to work like Capri.Aqua just likes to work all day but wants to come home and do his part,likes sense of orderliness.Yes some say intimacy gives him goodluck but its something he shys from because he has challenges with career at first but when he settles you can trust him to keep you awake all night.
The essence of astro was to help people understand each other not to scare them like many groups adopted.If you descourage Aqua and Tau what will you say of Aqua and Capri or Capri and Cancer? Just educate them that way they look out for such signs and sign in of they can cope but pls dont tell anyone not to.
Notice I majored on Aqua because trust me Aqua and Tau can adapt to anyone, they are free spirited forget the jealousy;all they need is a man who can play the role
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by pak: 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA !!!

Witch or no witch, you are the most beautiful girl, I've seen on nairaland !!!!

Chai, you're stunning.

I have a relationship problem. I am in love with a babe named SQURA who doesn't even know me yet.

I was born in early January, abeg help me chekc if our stars align (you know your Bday now). If it does, PM your number and let the games begin smiley wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by tucee31: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Like seriously? Are u a learner?
How can u date sm1 up to d point of "meeting the parents" and yet u don't know his direct siblings even on fone or smthg?
Hellooo...
Be smart o! Which kind of cousin is dat?
Is she d only "cousin" he has?
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by MaziOmenuko: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
wasak: ha-ha.... family love indeed... e be like say u no know say na 'cousins ' worst pass...
'if it smells like a fish,it tastes like a fish,then It's certainly a fish '- Mazi Omenuko

Case closed cheesy

You're really a true fan; @Op, you've heard it; if it smells like a fish and tastes like a fish, its most certainly a fish!
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Bloggeryippee(m): 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
Now a days cousin' no be ordinary again, sorry dear god loves you.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by IMMUNO1(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Well, I will tell u to stop sniffing and pokenosing around. Just try and make the relationship better. Spend more time with him if he so desires. You may just turn out to be his first choice. Meanwhile, every relationship must not lead to the alter, so be free and live your life and allow things to play out naturally.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
rman: Your boyfriend is making note pads with a cousin for a wedding you probably wasn't invited and you are still wondering if he is cheating.
If the relationship is indeed a serious one that will soon lead to marriage then that is rubbish. How can you be making serious plans with a man that you are not so sure a woman that is so close to him is his cousin or not? The fact that you have doubts shows you are not as close to this man as you think.
Based on your post alone, I can authoritatively say you are option number two in his life. He is definitely cheating. If you are indeed close, that close cousin will also be someone u can talk about a little. The info you have about her is so vague and he deliberately left it at that. She should be taking pictures with her own BF or brothers for souvenirs not your BF.

And pls don't let some men here deceive you they are so close to their female cousins their GF became jealous. Adults should act like adults and such and excuse shouldn't be coming from men that claim they are in serious relationship.

@ the original poster,the person above said it all.
You are being used as a spare.
Don't spend precious time snooping and investigating,your hunch is right
Move on!
When I met my man,I met all his cousins in the area.
That girl is his lover that's why you haven't been introduced to her,don't let anyone tell you otherwise
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Ranchhoddas: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA: you are down and sad? why? you will just kill yourself with self pity.
let me help you out.i'm a professional astro/psychic.
tell me your boyfriends brithday and yours, then i'll give you my verdict if he is right for you.
Please i'm not joking.
whoa! I love astrology so much,i doubt if psychics are real but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt.my birthday is march 6 and i have a huge crush on a girl(november 17).tell me my chances.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by jennifermart: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pls babe his cheating n its obvious
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by optimism91(m): 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
There is no need killing yourself over nothing. Whatever is yours is yours. And what does not belongs, you shouldn't give a damg what happens to it.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa:
Visit A-Z Herbal Clinic, 1/3 Arochukwu road, Awka, Anambra State.
Come along with a black he-goat!
Last Bullet:
Op, I think you need to watch out for both of them. Spy your man. Probably you hire someone if you can.

Lwkmd...anyway dear...tinz like dis apen in a rltnshp but u hv 2b careful in handling d situation. My advice is dat, u watch both of dem closely. if possible, spy on dem just to b sure..I can feel ur pain n I dnt blame u cos u r securin wat u hv. Just b cool abt it n dnt let it tk control of u.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by dmostcheerful(f): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA:

wow so you prefer to listen to people who cant give you a clear cut solution. I can help you right now. give me your bf's birthday and yours, and i will read the stars and tell you if you should go ahead with him. If not i'll show you your right man. This is a life issue. be serious girl. i'm your sister-in-arms
june 11
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by IAMBREEZY: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
embarassed
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
passionate88: Big sin. Unless it is allowed in their culture then it isn't
what if she was the one that raped you
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by chupcake(m): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
Well... Just be vigilant. I don't think he's banging the babe buh hey, men are unpredictable sometimes.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Reference(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
People BUILD relationships. What are you building. What are the materials, where is the blue print. Where are you going with this. Because you don't appear to be doing the things that turn girls to women. You are just hovering around the periphery hoping. Relationships are about two people coming together to fulfill an objective none of them could individually consumate. Find that and find everything you need to know about the man. Do girlfriend/boyfriend and learn nothing perhaps until its too late. If the boy was applying for a badly needed service, a job, visa or bank loan he would provide even his mother's maiden name. Position yourself like that.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by funshint(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
fijiano202: you may hate this hard truth but calling his friend means ur really desperate.i have never met or seen you before but with my lil experience abt life and relationship i would tell you this-Firstly you are desperate and insecure which are really bad flaws,Secondly your relationship lack Trust and Truthfulness,Thirdly you are too naive.For a guy you have been dating for a while you have to have some respect and benefit of doubt for him and also if he was dating another Person u would have noticed somethings abt Him that changes,dont fully rely on advice of ladies who have read and watch the movie ''Think Like a Man'' who thinks they know and understand Men due to that.Just relax and take ur mind of it,try to invite him and tell him how uncomfortable his cousin makes u feel,some of us actually builds our relationships on trust,understanding and communication
Who is dis slowpoke giving advise here...U̶̲̥̅̊ really don't know jack about relationship. Learner!

2 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by pickabeau1: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
DoveQueen: I'v only met two of his distant cousins but they are not close by no contact with them too. I blame myself for not meeting his family before now but i didnt want to sound desperate i have alot running through my mind right now. Bad/worse thoughtssad

Consequences of not getting involved with one's potential in-laws

Modernism!

I think you are the side dish
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by ezeama1010(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
Chaii!!! Pls like if u tink dis is one of d typical signs of end time. SMH vigorously in pity!
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Subom1(f): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
Women are like the police, they can have all the evidence in the world but they still want a confession. Deep down you know the truth. Trust your instincts, it is usually never wrong. You have raised this matter before and your boyfriend should have settled your concern right away by inviting his "cousin" over and introducing her to you properly. For someone who you are about to marry, does it not concern you that you have not meant his siblings or "his cousin" seeing they are so close? Hmmm pls dnt kill yourself over someone who is not worth it. It appears as if you are the second option, the fall back chic. The difference between men and women is that men keep their options open, so pls dnt put your eggs all in one basket. If you already have trust issues before marriage it won't change after marriage.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by guba: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
My dear, it is well with you. If ur friend is on facebook let me hav his facebook contact & by Gods' grace i will get back to u.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by fijiano202(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
SHUKURA OR SQURA whareva,its seems ur solo biz is moving on well in this thread,how abt a joint venture
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by fijiano202(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
funshint:
Who is dis slowpoke giving advise here...U̶̲̥̅̊ really don't know jack about relationship. Learner!
some people existence in this world is just to complete numbers,they have nothing tangible to offer their fellow human being,Am sorry to break this bad news to you that you are one of them.Everybody is droping their own piece of advice to help the OP out but rather than than to give one u are here sending out insult,The whole human race is Shaking their heads for u in pity

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Sanchez01: 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
fijiano202: guy sometimes it may taste and smells like a fish but may end-up been a snake ooo,no Give bad advice oo
who told you snake tastes like fish? Truth be told, it tastes like chicken, mehn! Don't give bad advice to someone who wants to give a bad advice. Gbam!
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Fraternize(m): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dovequeen.....i might be wrong but i think there is a lot of sense in what am about to tell you.
you see, from my "inexperience" in relationship, i have come to realize one particular phenomenon. It pertains to both guys and girls.
if i guy (girl) is in love with a girl (guy), the way they talk to each other especially on the phone is different. The chemistry between them affects the way they communicate. If i speak with all the contact i have on my phone, immediately i start speaking with my sweetheart, you are bound to notice it.
my point here is, does your guy relate with this cousin on the phone the way he relates with you or is he more "caring and affectionate" when speaking with this cousin? If this is so, then i guess that there might be fire on the mountain.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
pak: SQURA !!!

Witch or no witch, you are the most beautiful girl, I've seen on nairaland !!!!

Chai, you're stunning.

I have a relationship problem. I am in love with a babe named SQURA who doesn't even know me yet.

I was born in early January, abeg help me chekc if our stars align (you know your Bday now). If it does, PM your number and let the games begin smiley wink cheesy

in love with a psychic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity / Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. / Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.