Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Rc Hobby Flight And Racing - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Rc Hobby Flight And Racing (3132 Views)

Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. / Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? / Best Car Racing Game On Ps3 ;midnighclub Losangeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rc Hobby Flight And Racing by iukpe: 1:18am On Jul 27, 2008
Anyone interested in RC hobby (Radio Controlled Hobby) or have any Gear. I have the Eflite CX2 coaxial rotor heli, (my first) and I am ready for a real model. And a Mini Mauler Monster truck.

I recently added a walkera 22E 3D heli. still learning to fly this beauty.
Re: Rc Hobby Flight And Racing by sourcetech(m): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2010
Am still sourcetech if you got my first message.I am quite interested in RC hobby flight.I'll be very pleased to meet you,you said you are based in Portharcout, my e-mail is:kayodeadetoro@yahoo.com.Expecting your reply soon.
Re: Rc Hobby Flight And Racing by lorilong: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2011
Say hello to all, this is my first post here!!

I'd like to talk with you any items of Skyartec. Forgive me. What i have to do is to win your attention.

Skyartec brand of rc helicopters and airplanes is from China, in the toys town of "Guangdong"

This is a more than 7 years of rc brand, can offer Cessna 182, WASP V3, V4 250, Belt 250, Ninja 250, can offer a series of electronics product as Gyro ,Lipo battery ,Brushless motor ,ESC , Voltage Regulator and the multi-function Balance charger , and so on

Many rc people know our cessna 182, Now we are going to launch new mini cessna, it is to meet you at up coming April

Wasp v3 250 6 CH is a good recomendation for beginners, configuration flight stability and accuracy, lightweight designm ease to control. Brushless motor, professional head lock gyro with CE european standard.

Now the new mini helicopters is going to the stage of pricing it,
Go to our website to catch its sart picture and flying vedio

Length:220mm
Width: 30mm
Height:85mm
All-up weigh:0.05kg

--
lori
lori@skyartec.com
Re: Rc Hobby Flight And Racing by EuroMeko(m): 1:59am On Jun 20, 2011
iukpe:

Anyone interested in RC hobby (Radio Controlled Hobby) or have any Gear. I have the Eflite CX2 coaxial rotor heli, (my first) and I am ready for a real model. And a Mini Mauler Monster truck.

I recently added a walkera 22E 3D heli. still learning to fly this beauty.

Great. I am glad to see another fellow hobbyist on the forum.

I have about 10 RCs but all helicopters and all gas powered. I use JR Radio and electronics. My Helis are from 30 size to 90 size.
Re: Rc Hobby Flight And Racing by iukpe: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2011
Nice to meet you here EuroMeko. I have had this post dead for as long as you can see. I guess people just don't find time for recreation in this part of the world. People think the models are for kids and its sad that there are no support for new models or spares.
My helis have been down for parts for a while I haven't flown in a while. But my Eflite indoor heli keeps me company.
Re: Rc Hobby Flight And Racing by iukpe: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2011
My Hanger!

1 Like

Re: Rc Hobby Flight And Racing by junedon: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2011
it is lovely did u made this ?
Re: Rc Hobby Flight And Racing by EuroMeko(m): 6:36am On Jul 29, 2011
Last time I was crazy enough to tally up my hangar, I had almost $10k in helis, radios and parts. For sure not a "toy" hobby of for kids - lol, I like your gear.
Re: Rc Hobby Flight And Racing by Dolemite(f): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2011
That hanger looks sweet.
Re: Rc Hobby Flight And Racing by EuroMeko(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2011
Click here to see some of mine over the years.

http://quicksilver.ositech.net/photo-album/hobbies/remote-controlled-aviation/

Currently building a Raptor 90 size.

Re: Rc Hobby Flight And Racing by Sidajili: 1:57am On Jan 22, 2012
@iukpe @EuroMeko its exciting to know there is someone close by that loves RC. Am just a couple of months old in Nairaland and just saw this post. I am surprised that since 2008, this topic is only 1 page long.

Ok, I love RC. All around me is RC. My living room, my bedroom, i have airplane hanging on th wall. I have more than 30 airplane models in my hanger. My Airplanes are both electric and gas engine. I own jets F-22, Russian MIG-29 VT, F117 stealth, E-Flite Habu 32, the F-18, the Su-34, Eurofighter  and more. I am also currently assembling my first kero start turbine jet. Its powered by kingtech 14kg thrust turbine that will use kerosene mixed with a little oil.

I also have 3D Aerobatics like the E-Flite Carbon-z Yak54, Aeroworks 55cc Extra, Aeroworks Yak 54. The aerowork extra is huge and uses petrol mixed with oil.
I fly 3D Aerobatics most of the time and can do a lot of 3D Maneuvers. I am not much into Helis but I own a T-REX 450 running 3S and Kasama Size 700+ running 12s. These are serious 3D Helis with Gyros and I fly around pretty comfortably but still learning 3D.

I am also interested in RC cars and boats. I have 2 E-Revo RC electric buggy and 1 Baja5B 29cc Petrol engine buggy. I also have a Genesis catamaran RC Boat that I sail once in a while in Jabi Lake Abuja. I have lots of video but too busy to edit and upload to youtube. I have just a few - http://www.youtube.com/user/sidajili

If you are out there and interested in RC hobby, lets hook up and share ideas. These are serious stuff and NOT toys for kids. Lets meet and fly.
Re: Rc Hobby Flight And Racing by ikechukz(m): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2012
how much does it cost in naija
Re: Rc Hobby Flight And Racing by Sidajili: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2012
I am not a seller but how much you spend on this hobby depends on the level you want to get to. There's a guy in Abuja that sells but there is no website yet. models that fly can start from as low as $100. EdF jets are around $170-690. Good 3D electric props can be from $250-600. Petrol powered 3D props can be from $2k. If you are a pro and want a scale model that uses turbine engine powered by kerosene/Jet-A1 can start from $4k upwards. Race cars vary in price based on electric or petrol engines.
Re: Rc Hobby Flight And Racing by RichysPro: 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Sidajili:
I am not a seller but how much you spend on this hobby depends on the level you want to get to. There's a guy in Abuja that sells but there is no website yet. models that fly can start from as low as $100. EdF jets are around $170-690. Good 3D electric props can be from $250-600. Petrol powered 3D props can be from $2k. If you are a pro and want a scale model that uses turbine engine powered by kerosene/Jet-A1 can start from $4k upwards. Race cars vary in price based on electric or petrol engines.

Hello @sidajili, does this friend still operate. I’m sorry I’m just seeing this post. Wouldn’t mind an introduction if he still does.
Re: Rc Hobby Flight And Racing by Otulord(m): 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
Sidajili:
Yoo....is he still available

(1) (Reply)

How Get Unlimited Robux In Roblox Mod Apk? / Used 40gb Ps3 Fat For Sale / How To Get Free Diamonds In Siegelord?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.