Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity (35318 Views)

Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK / Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" / Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Flirtyfemi: 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
Late Funmi Martins’ daughter, Mide’s marriage to popular Nollywood actor and producer, Afeez Owo has crashed.
Movie moment reports that the marriage packed up on an alleged infidelity accusation by Afeez.
Afeez had always been suspicious of his wife's movement and whenever he confronted her, her responses weren't pleasing to his ear.
Months ago, he decided he couldn't handle her infidelity anymore and separated from the actress despite pleas from friends and family.

"The couple have been having issues with their marriage several months back but the crack became evident after the couple started living separately this year" Movie Moments report.
Their duo have since moved on with Afeez publicly showing off his new love interest while Mide who is yet to publicly identify with a love interest, has their kids in her custody.
Mide and Afeez got married years ago shortly she (Mide) joined the yoruba movie industry. http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/12/funmi-martins-daughter-mides-marriage.html

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Akshow: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
I'm not surprised. She is way too sophisticated for that man.

25 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by waleadex(m): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
This is a normal thing in movei industries nau,especially Nollywood. grin
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by homesteady(m): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
When two celebrities get married, the tendency for their marriage to crash is very high!

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
Lool

Even ma mum doesn't like the guy marrying d girl and 100% sure mide friends too won't like d hubby, she said aw can this okolaaaaa, I mean d guy isn't her type and marry dat guy

To be honest both of them aint compatible

6 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Oysdam(m): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
ADONBILIVIT

4 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by orla01(f): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
This is unbelievable...WHAT shocked
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Tolexander: 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
At times, people say very likely the Guy jazzed the lady to marry her.

5 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by joyli: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
Akshow: I'm not surprised. She is way too sophisticated for that man.

I tell you! U just said my mind. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by boban007: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
Exactly my thought.they don't look good together.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by agabaI23(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
homesteady: When two celebrities get married, the tendency for their marriage to crash is very high!
Just like when a strong acid and a strong base react, the equilibrium of the reaction favours the formation of weaker conjugate acid and weaker conjugate base because they are more stable than high energy reaction of two celebrities grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by joyli: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
agabaI23:
Just like when a strong acid and a strong base react, the equilibrium of the reaction favours the formation weaker conjugate acid and weaker conjugate base because they are more stable that high energy reaction of two celebrities grin tongue

Lobatan grin grin cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Ariyke: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
So sad
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by agabaI23(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
joyli:

Lobatan grin grin cheesy
Abeg wetin be lobatan? I go night school! No abuse me oo. My daddy is strong!
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by joyli: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
agabaI23:
Abeg wetin be lobatan? I go night school! No abuse me oo. My daddy is strong!

grin cheesy read all my comment on nairaland, i dont run pple down . Na ur chemistry abi na science dey make me laugh
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by bennysucre(f): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
Heya, I wouldn't say I'm surprised though. I remember thinking to myself 'which kain jazz dis guy take catch dis babe?' cos the guy doesn't look like her kind with all his Ibadan tribal marks.

Babe, op u really weren't cheating sha, na dat 1 me nor like. Hope u guys can work sometin out sha, if not foward ever backward never.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by denzel2009: 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2013

Tolexander: At times, people say very likely the Guy jazzed the lady to marry her.

The guy suspected she was having an affair....see what olodos are writing?

11 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Akshow: 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
denzel2009:

u are the foolish one here cos u are bereft of comprehension skill. is it not cos she is way out of his league that makes her cheat on him? I'm not making excuse for her but its the fact. abeg check their pix again may be u will see my point

4 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Anuoluwap(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nollywood has turned to a platform for devil's hand works. #divorce

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Tolexander: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
denzel2009:

and what is this you airhead have written?

How won't a woman that saw herself married to a man that is not up to her standard engage in infidelity?

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by denzel2009: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
Akshow: u are the foolish one here cos u are bereft of comprehension skill. is it not cos she is way out of his league that will make her cheat on him?

See the thought pattern of a supposed human. Cos she is way out of his league gave her the freedom to cheat on her husband? Your head is not correct!

48 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by pussyeater(m): 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
U knw say him don smoke him igbo again!
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 08, 2013
I'm not 1 bit surprised.
Mide gets all slutty in movies like it's no man's business. She probably felt caged getting married to the guy before limelight. . . But the babe messed up sha.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by boss1310(m): 5:08am On Dec 08, 2013
so all of you are saying that marriage is about looks.have you seen this guy new woman,hmm i used to wonder why some suddenly start stammering when they meet a beautiful woman.
once you are a man and you have something doing dont belittle yourself before any lady unless army man's girlfriend

12 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by pussyeater(m): 5:09am On Dec 08, 2013
boss1310: so all of you are saying that marriage is about looks.have you seen this guy new woman,hmm i used to wonder why some suddenly start stammering when they meet a beautiful woman.
once you are a man and you have something doing dont belittle yourself before any lady unless army man's girlfriend
U are absolutely right. It's not about the looks!
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by pussyeater(m): 5:11am On Dec 08, 2013
Oga sharrapp jor! What do u knw! U think marriage is about looks! IDEOT

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by pussyeater(m): 5:11am On Dec 08, 2013
faakay: Lool

Even ma mum doesn't like the guy marrying d girl and 100% sure mide friends too won't like d hubby, she said aw can this okolaaaaa, I mean d guy isn't her type and marry dat guy

To be honest both of them aint compatible

Who is ur mum?!

8 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by pussyeater(m): 5:12am On Dec 08, 2013
Tolexander: At times, people say very likely the Guy jazzed the lady to marry her.
What is this one saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by pussyeater(m): 5:13am On Dec 08, 2013
denzel2009:

I wonder how they passed SSCE! Mumus'
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Tolexander: 6:13am On Dec 08, 2013
pussyeater:
What is this one saying? undecided
you can only understand when you stop using your anaal muscle cells to read!
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by fairygeh(f): 7:09am On Dec 08, 2013
Akshow: u are the foolish one here cos u are bereft of comprehension skill. is it not cos she is way out of his league that will make her cheat on him?
That's a very foolish way of reasoning my dear.Nothing is good an excuse for cheating.,even if she is miss world (which she isn't)sexier than kim kardashian (which she isn't) once she has signed to be with someone,she isn't meant to cheat on him.Didn't she know he had tribal marks before getting married to him.Even if na juju the guy use,she should rather divorce him than cheat on him.I wonder why our people reason like this,you will acccuse a lady of cheating but now,you are saying she has a right to cheat on the husband simply because he doesn't match her looks.Seriouslyso if you happen to marry someone who is way good looking than you are,you will willingly give her the liberty to cheat on you ? A lady who cheats in marriage is a cheat irrespective of her reason to do so.And the idea of saying she cheats cos of her husbands look is like the most irritating excuse ever.

55 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by agabaI23(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2013
joyli:

grin cheesy read all my comment on nairaland, i dont run pple down . Na ur chemistry abi na science dey make me laugh
Taken but What is It?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" / Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone / Nigerian Parents Wants Aki & Pawpaw Banned From Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.