Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. (14910 Views)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by MrKnowitall: 6:57am On Dec 08, 2013
Anyone who needs directions from Nigeria to anywhere in the world can let me know here I will be happy to get them for you. For

exmaple: directions from Lagos to Ghana, Lagos to Ethiopia, Nigeria to South Africa etc... As long as its taking you out of Nigeria

please contact me. I will include a map and turn by turn directions. cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 08, 2013
@knowitall...........where have you been?...........l miss your analytic contributions, hope you are fine?
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by MrKnowitall: 7:03am On Dec 08, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @knowitall...........where have you been?...........l miss your analytic contributions, hope you are fine?

I couldn't be better. I deactivated my account because of heavy workload from school, but now this semester is over I have free time. How things on your side?

1 Like

Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by SpcAgtOko: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2013
^^ Deactivate again... angry

2 Likes

Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by ericgold(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2013
So,you travelling by road or by air??
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2013
Mr Knowitall:

I couldn't be better. I deactivated my account because of heavy workload from school, but now this semester is over I have free time. How things on your side?

Fine, great and absolutely fantastic, wish you all the best in your career goals. Cheers.
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by MrKnowitall: 3:56am On Dec 09, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

Fine, great and absolutely fantastic, wish you all the best in your career goals. Cheers.

do you need travel directions?
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 09, 2013
Mr Knowitall:

do you need travel directions?

Not really; l am currently out of the country, since you always advise we get out to achieve/realize our God ordained destiny. Thanks for your help though and your advise to potential migrants. Cheers.
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by musty001: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
pls,hw do i get 2 germany?
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by MrKnowitall: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
musty001: pls,hw do i get 2 germany?

Which state and city do you live?
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by henrimoto(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nnam, good evening. how can one get to cambodia from lagos, nigeria. which easy transcit airport/country can one go through. ?
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by MrKnowitall: 1:24am On Dec 10, 2013
I am happy to help you my friend. Though am not sure what in the world you want to go do in in Cambodia, but i suppose anywhere

is better than, well, you know. You have several options; Ethiopian Air and Egypt Air. The tickets are very expensive because

Cambodia is a very unusual place to go to from Africa. Let me know if you need more info.

Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Omojayejaye(m): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mr knowitall ..pls how can I get to newzealand from Lagos...airlines....transit countries..
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by MrKnowitall: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
The only airline that i could find that goes from Lagos to Auckland New Zealand is Emirates. The tickets are expensive but it's

certainly worth it. Am sure if you go to Emirates office in Lagos you can get a much better deal.

Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by henrimoto(m): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mr Knowitall: I am happy to help you my friend. Though am not sure what in the world you want to go do in in Cambodia, but i suppose anywhere

is better than, well, you know. You have several options; Ethiopian Air and Egypt Air. The tickets are very expensive because

Cambodia is a very unusual place to go to from Africa. Let me know if you need more info.
can i go thru china as a transit country ? Tell me the little you about cambodia ?
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by musty001: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mr Knowitall:

Which state and city do you live?
warri,delta state
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Omojayejaye(m): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
tanx bro...
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by NewIdeas: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mr Knowitall: Anyone who needs directions from Nigeria to anywhere in the world can let me know here I will be happy to get them for you. For

exmaple: directions from Lagos to Ghana, Lagos to Ethiopia, Nigeria to South Africa etc... As long as its taking you out of Nigeria

please contact me. I will include a map and turn by turn directions. cheers.

plz bros i have interest in traveling to Mauritius.i will appreciate it if you direct me on how to go about it since the dont have an embassy in Nigeria.Thanks
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by MrKnowitall: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
New Ideas:

plz bros i have interest in traveling to Mauritius.i will appreciate it if you direct me on how to go about it since the dont have an embassy in Nigeria.Thanks

I believe that Mauritius is visa free if you have a Nigerian passport. You can stay there for like 14days and apply for an extension

if you need it. You will need to show them your round trip ticket, an hotel reservation or a confirmed residence you will be staying,

and show them that you have some money to spend in the country. For example, if you are spending 14 days, you probably

should have about $800 spending money to show.
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by NewIdeas: 4:08am On Dec 12, 2013
@mr knowitall
thanks bros for your kind guidance but pls do you have details of flights that go to Mauritius and are there jobs someone can do in that con3.
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Rexphobia(m): 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
wait
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by omonla555: 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
what's are all these?
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Alikaxon(m): 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Temismith(f): 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
No idea! undecided
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by martronilla: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
I need directions to Uche's Heart

2 Likes

Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Temismith(f): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
Oook .
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Lilimax(f): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
**Fixed**
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Sike(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
I just need a direction to Heaven. Tired of Hell already. I really wanna to gerrout from 9ja.
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by nekaa(f): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
brb
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
Okay grin @mrknowitall pls I want u to kindly show some nairalanders folks on how to pass tru kanal to kanada grin
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by gidzbobby: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
How do I get to Botswana ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blue Line 85 Percent Completed, Says LAMATA / UK Illegal Immigrants ‘May Get Amnesty To Stay’ – Sky News / Cruise Ship Out Of Control Ploughs Into Tourist Boat In Venice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.