Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday (44784 Views)

The Funny Suit This Man Wore To His Wedding... / What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) / See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by McBOMB: 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
Jus photogenic
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by dapsondou(m): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
What I think about you...?
Ure looking for a husband

lol...abeg na joke o

1 Like

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by icebebe(f): 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
Dhurmynick:

Seriously. Icebebe sucks so much that even vacuum cleaners look up to her. Wishing to be able to suck as much as her.
am srry if av hurt u in anyway,honestly ur comments got me sick.plz frgive plz
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
Op,inbox me ur number make I for tell u the truth.
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by girlsupersonic(f): 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
I love the style, it's really nice. But abeg you people should explain why a single lady should not wear this.
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by 24in7: 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
u luk cute
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by funnyx(m): 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
icebebe: sup guys, this is what i wore to my sister's wedding yesterday, so i decided to share it.

I made what I'm wearing {in the pics}. Tell me what you think about me and the dress I made.

AND AGAIN I ROCK THE FP.TNX MOD,TNX FWENDS FOR YA COMMENTS WEDA GOOD.OR UGLY,ITS GLADDENS MA HEART,I LOVE U ALL and dis is for (DHURMYNICK)am srry if ave hurt u in anyway doe i dnt rememba doin any.#pls4give

OP you look beautiful I'll give you 10/10 kiss kiss kiss
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by vanguard1(m): 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
Classic match, nice attire with a nice face, you aint looking bad. Hope you are married cause your face doesn't look young either....if not, I can make it possible.
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by auskenfine(m): 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
U've got my support. I mean looking good in ur own self made dress; wow!
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by greggng: 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
This is quite surprising cos I ve neva seen nl guys admire someone like this.is an indication we can be objective sometimes.Anyways if that lady is looking for a husband , I am available
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by greatwaters: 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
IS THAT THE 2014 SUPER EAGLES' JERSEY?

1 Like

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
Very beautiful. My minor critique would be the neck piece which could have been simpler but a really sweet look overall.
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by aventura: 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
Rubbish combo
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by icebebe(f): 12:00am On Dec 15, 2013
aventura: Rubbish combo
fnx darling,u gat me blushing ova here
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Moxie4lyf(m): 12:00am On Dec 15, 2013
seriously, this thread vex me as i read am....
Ehen, as you wear am go, wetin concern us?
I been wan comment make i blast the OP wella, but as i saw the face,my body cool down..
She fine...The beauty has wiped away all my anger..
PRAISE THE LORD!
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by icebebe(f): 12:02am On Dec 15, 2013
Moxie4lyf: seriously, this thread vex me as i read am....
Ehen, as you wear am go, wetin concern us?
I been wan comment make i blast the OP wella, but as i saw the face,my body cool down..
She fine...The beauty has wiped away all my anger..
PRAISE THE LORD!
grin grin Halluyah, i bin won cry o.tnx dear
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by experimentist: 12:08am On Dec 15, 2013
Wow dats icey, so u be tailor?
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by icebebe(f): 12:10am On Dec 15, 2013
experimentist: Wow dats icey, so u be tailor?
i b designer mbok grin grin
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 15, 2013
You look muah!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Elnino4ladies: 12:23am On Dec 15, 2013
Did u promised d mod kpekus..??..wtf is dis shiit doin on Fp..??...d op is aint beautiful neida..spits on thread nd wrk away....

1 Like

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by aventura: 12:23am On Dec 15, 2013
Na WA oo. I wanted to get to you but it didn't work. Don't mind, I try to be naughty at times undecided
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by aventura: 12:26am On Dec 15, 2013
Na WA oo. I wanted to get to you but it didn't work. Don't mind, I try to be naughty at times undecided

You are the most beautiful sight I have seen in a long time. Keep it up.

BTW, is that owerri cos it looKs futo.
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by JonCina(m): 12:30am On Dec 15, 2013
If all you guys rating be teachers ehn, students go happy die: Una no dey mice mark small?

I give her a 5.5 on a scale of 10.

1 Like

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by brine(m): 12:31am On Dec 15, 2013
Gimme your phone number cheesy
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Treasure103(f): 12:32am On Dec 15, 2013
Icebebe, I love this. Wouldn't mind patronizing u. I have so many materials not sewn. Keep it up. Good job n u look good.
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Dhurmynick(m): 12:36am On Dec 15, 2013
icebebe: am srry if av hurt u in anyway,honestly ur comments got me sick.plz frgive plz

No problem. I forgive you.
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by seangy4konji: 12:38am On Dec 15, 2013
me i like this o..you look ok and fine...you remind me of something...8/10..Bless you sweety and have a nice xmas...
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Treasure103(f): 12:40am On Dec 15, 2013
Nice one Icebebe. Keep ir up. I ve materials for u but that would be next year . U look good.

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Ymodulus: 12:47am On Dec 15, 2013
[size=18pt]IceBabe. Is that a TECNO phone? if yes I will rate you -0.2/10. If no I will give you 9.9/10. I can't give you 10/10.

You are gorgeous / ravishing[/size]
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by seangy4konji: 1:27am On Dec 15, 2013
Tekno baby...Tekno and davido..
Ymodulus: [size=18pt]IceBabe. Is that a TECNO phone? if yes I will rate you -0.2/10. If no I will give you 9.9/10. I can't give you 10/10.

You are gorgeous / ravishing[/size]
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by ROCKJ1(m): 2:10am On Dec 15, 2013
Always choose a good background for your pix. It enhances the beauty of the picture. Besides this, you look great.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage / Trending Hairstyles 2016 / Female Corper's Amazing Weight Loss After 7 Months Fitness Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.