Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday (44787 Views)

The Funny Suit This Man Wore To His Wedding... / What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) / See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by rhames(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
thats cute. But you are cute too.grin
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Taiwo20(m): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
brosss: Simply superb ..... On a scale of ten.... I rate you 11

That would be 0.9

Why is this on fp btw?
Ojoro MODs.
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by RoyaleR(m): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
You look nice and beautiful
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by deols(f): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
beautiful.

show us your shoe nahh
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by johnemeka(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
10/10...
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by emiye(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
we av seen the calabar cloth and face, what of the calabar shoes ?
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by maleeqobems(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
grin
deols: beautiful.

show us your shoe nahh

Seconded.[color=#990000][/color] >
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by yheenkhar1st: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
Iceee! ..167996300
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by waledud(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
Moxie4lyf: seriously, this thread vex me as i read am....
Ehen, as you wear am go, wetin concern us?
I been wan comment make i blast the OP wella, but as i saw the face,my body cool down..
She fine...The beauty has wiped away all my anger..
PRAISE THE LORD!
o boy this na serious matter o! Nairalanders will not kill person with laff oo..but come o! Na so u dey bribable?
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by waledud(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mimicole: Ice bebe what city do u live in? Cs if its phc I wnt mind patronising u, I bliv dts d essence of ds thread, to advertise your skill. Ps I'm very serious. Holla back if u stay in porthacourt let's meet up, my current designer jus dey make me vex I need a change.
Am I the only one? Doesn't any1 think that she sounds too desperate for her real interest to be the fashion. #Lesbo thinz
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by bukatyne(f): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
waledud: Am I the only one? Doesn't any1 think that she sounds too desperate for her real interest to be the fashion. #Lesbo thinz

With the rate carpenters open fashion designing shops, she can't be more desperate.

@OP: You look great.

Considering the fact you are proud to showcase your work, it's supberb.

Weldone

1 Like

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by ymb6374(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
icebebe: i take no offence rather i see dis as a big joke,tnx fr makin me laff.
sign of maturity girl. i love you
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Asabeq(f): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
So people with deformity are not human abi! Big Foool! That is if your mother didn't give birth to you sitting on a wheel chair undecided
Akwuya

shaneroberts26: Na wah for all d posters above me.How can you say that somone is beautiful when you cant even see d person's legs? From d way she slouched,it is pretty possible she limps.Op,take heart.

1 Like

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by simdam500(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
brosss: Simply superb ..... On a scale of ten.... I rate you 11
no story u r simply ratin it a 1 out of 10...

Op fascinatin pics
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by IdJack(m): 1:23am On Dec 16, 2013
Nice pics ....kip it up.
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by kellyfung: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2013
Pretty woman!
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by bashemmy: 9:07am On Dec 16, 2013
did u fall 4rm heaven plssszszzzzz i need ur numba....angel ice
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by affigurl5(f): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2013
#1-stunner:
nice combo

sure.. luv d combo too.
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by jpphilips(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
icebebe: sup guys, this is what i wore to my sister's wedding yesterday, so i decided to share it.

I made what I'm wearing {in the pics}. Tell me what you think about me and the dress I made.

AND AGAIN I ROCK THE FP.TNX MOD,TNX FWENDS FOR YA COMMENTS WEDA GOOD.OR UGLY,ITS GLADDENS MA HEART,I LOVE U ALL.

I ve chosen the cloth for your wedding, will you like to see?
otole!!!
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by leofab(f): 1:10am On Dec 19, 2013
andyanders:

Is she older than your mother? Eddiot like you. Get out of this thread.

I beleive your mother never had any female girl.

Sadist like you without parental upbringing will be the first to insult people's family; OP took it as a joke with a giggle and you are here fooling yourself. The other monikers that told the OP that she is Pretty did you quote and thank them. Ode {By the way its 'believe' and not 'beleive'. Oya correct yourself}
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by lechiffre: 2:49am On Dec 19, 2013
FASHION DESIGNING RULES!!!
There are many fashion design career paths for you to choose from. Some fashion designers work for top houses such as Tommy Hilfiger and Chanel. Others are employed by mass-market manufacturers of men's, women's and children's apparel. Or you could start your own fashion design business, establishing a distinctive style and overseeing fashion creation from initial concept to manufacturing and distribution. In this field, there is a long history of people rising from humble beginnings to become fashion designer stars.

FOLLOW THE LINK:
koboheights./2013/12/06/fashion-designer/

Or contact us at koboheights 232E12C2
Innovation is mission critical
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by shaneroberts26: 6:04am On Dec 21, 2013
Asabeq: So people with deformity are not human abi! Big Foool! That is if your mother didn't give birth to you sitting on a wheel chair undecided
Akwuya

Its blatantly lucid that u lack comprehension.I only hav time for mature minds Cos its apparent we aint on the same wavelength.'Dry humor',google it up and kno how much of a disgrace u hav been,are and still goin to b to ur family.It is a proven fact dat dunces and nitwits like u hav never been known to spot sarcasm.U might as well look it up also.Air head.
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by 9jagurl81: 8:06am On Jul 29, 2014
Check out www.ohmashoes.com for beautiful shoes and handbags in Nigeria

They offer free shipping and reward point system too
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by trilacos: 9:24am On Sep 09, 2020
sexcapades01 The girl you upload her pics for sexuality section,is that the only pics of her you have?how much did she collect?
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Chrisbella24(f): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
trilacos:
sexcapades01 The girl you upload her pics for sexuality section,is that the only pics of her you have?how much did she collect?

Lol
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by trilacos: 5:08am On Sep 10, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Lol
monitoring spirit!! Una don come,how did you get to this thread?
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Chrisbella24(f): 4:32am On Sep 20, 2020
trilacos:
monitoring spirit!! Una don come,how did you get to this thread?

It just happened
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by trilacos: 1:43am On Oct 04, 2020
Chrisbella24:

It just happened
okay.its cool and i love your signature.its nice meeting you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage / Trending Hairstyles 2016 / Female Corper's Amazing Weight Loss After 7 Months Fitness Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.