Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,495 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:31 PM

How Can A Nigerian Get To Sao Tome N' Principe ( STP ) From Lagos or Enugu? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can A Nigerian Get To Sao Tome N' Principe ( STP ) From Lagos or Enugu? (5360 Views)

Information About Sao Tome & Principe / How Much Does Airnigeria Charge To Sao Tome Both One Way And Return Ticket? / Transport Fare Fron Ojota To Onitsha Or Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Nigerian Get To Sao Tome N' Principe ( STP ) From Lagos or Enugu? by naijaspeak(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2013
Now that the Nigerian National Carrier "Air Nigeria" that is flying the Sao Tome route via Douala ( Cameroun ) and Libreville ( Gabon ) has for several months shut down its local and international flights operation due to mismanagement and corruption. How can a Nigerian get to Sao Tome from Lagos or Enugu? Is it possible to travel to cameroun from eastern part of Nigeria by road. And then take flight from Douala to STP ( Sao Tome n' Principe ) I do know one can get to STP from Portugal, Cape Verde, and angola by Air Portugal but these routes are quite very far, time consuming and very expensive including the stress of getting visa. Since Nigeria is so close to STP I find it unpleasant going to that island through some distant countries.
Re: How Can A Nigerian Get To Sao Tome N' Principe ( STP ) From Lagos or Enugu? by amiskurie(m): 9:31am On Dec 08, 2013
do they harvest gold there now??
well u can hire a canoe man to take u down there(kiddin) or go to a nigerian sea-port to find a ship enroute SAP.

-I JUST LOVE THAT TINY COUNTRY TOO,HOW I WISH WE MERGE WITH SAP.
Re: How Can A Nigerian Get To Sao Tome N' Principe ( STP ) From Lagos or Enugu? by naijaspeak(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2013
Sao Tome island is an interesting destination for holiday makers as its tourism sector is growing as a lot of visitors from europe visit the island. The discovery of offshore oil in sao tome around the sea surrounding the gulf of guinea which is being claimed by the government of sao tome and Nigeria has also help to boost the economy of sao tome. Sao tome Agricultural sector is also growing especially in the area of Cocoa cultivation which is one of their main export and also is a foreign exchange earner as the Cocoa beans is shipped to Countries in the European union and is used for the manufacturing of chocolates etc. Sao Tome also has strong trade ties with its former colonial power portugal. Sao Tome is a small country but it economy is growing and it is a country that is attracting small and large scale investors. The defunct Oceanic bank of Nigeria as at then had a branch of the bank in sao tome
Re: How Can A Nigerian Get To Sao Tome N' Principe ( STP ) From Lagos or Enugu? by jeffronald19(m): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2016
As far as I'm aware the only option is flying. Either Lagos via Accra or Lagos via Luanda Angola. Perhaps the cheapest option would be [url="http://ezmoov.com/"]Ezmoov[/url] to Accra and flight to Sao Tome?

(1) (Reply)

Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) / Nigerians In Nairobi / How Much To Move To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.