Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,454 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:41 PM

Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships (3736 Views)

11 Things Guys Want Women To Stop During In Bed / 18 Secrets Men Want Women To Know / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
Most of the time, men will just go along with
whatever their girlfriend or spouse tells them
because let's face it; most men are whipped! But, if your man really had a voice or opinion of his own,I'd bet you these would be on this list.

Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
KNOW WHEN TO TALK!

Know when it's time to talk and when it's time to not talk. Whether we're on the phone or watching our favorite TV show or sporting event, we don't want to be disturbed. Understanding this rule can go a long way with men.

Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
LET US BE MEN!!!

Let us be men and accept it. Sometimes, a man can't take anymore dirty diapers or hearing you nag at him all the time. Let us have some "men" time to decompress from all the day to day madness.

Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
GIRL ACTIVITIES!!

Don't MAKE us partake in your activities with your friends unless we want to. This can especially be annoying if you don't like your significant other's friends. It's important for you to have your friends and for her to have her friends. Space and breathing room are always good things.

Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
ENGAGE IN OUR ACTIVITIES!!!

Engage in activities that we enjoy and get to know the things we like. There's nothing better than a woman who will sit down and watch the game with you or a woman who voluntarily picks up the second X-Box controller and joins in the video game madness.

Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
SEX ON OUR TIME!!

Sex when we want it—NOT when you want it— every now and then. Women like to think they control the sex life in their relationships. This notion is complete nonsense and has to stop. If you don't want your man engaging in "monkey business" on the side, then YOU should be taking care of "business". Get my drift?

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by DavidKissinger(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
chimajii: SEX ON OUR TIME!!

Sex when we want it—NOT when you want it— every now and then. Women like to think they control the sex life in their relationships. This notion is complete nonsense and has to stop. If you don't want your man engaging in "monkey business" on the side, then YOU should be taking care of "business". Get my drift?

No! Why should it be on YOUR (as you seem to be speaking for all men) own time? Lemme guess, because YOU "take care of business"? So, what happens if the lady isn't dependent on whatever proceedings you get from your "business"? Then I guess she has the right to say "NO" to "monkey business" when YOU want it .undecided

That aside, don't you think depriving her would make her look elsewhere? And at the end of it all, she gets blamed for being unfaithful.

My friend, Sex should never be on "MY" time or "YOUR" time, but on "OUR" time. And by "OUR".. I mean the couple. Now you get my "drift" ? wink

chimajii: ENGAGE IN OUR ACTIVITIES!!!

Engage in activities that we enjoy and get to know the things we like. There's nothing better than a woman who will sit down and watch the game with you or a woman who voluntarily picks up the second X-Box controller and joins in the video game madness.

Yea, sounds cool. I'm a guy and into gaming as well, but if it isn't her thing, nothing changes.

chimajii: GIRL ACTIVITIES!!

Don't MAKE us partake in your activities with your friends unless we want to. This can especially be annoying if you don't like your significant other's friends. It's important for you to have your friends and for her to have her friends. Space and breathing room are always good things.

okay, this was the annoying part! Seriously, You want her to watch 90minutes of football with you, play never ending video games with you, but wouldn't even get into her activities for a second? Really? I hope you aren't a dictator to your partner....are you? undecided

chimajii: LET US BE MEN!!!
Let us be men and accept it. Sometimes, a man can't take anymore dirty diapers or hearing you nag at him all the time. Let us have some "men" time to decompress from all the day to day madness.

And of course, we men don't have "dirty diapers", No, we don't nag. It's only the ladies who are the defaulters here. Seriously bro, you are being biased. Your like is the reason feminism is taking over today.

chimajii: Most of the time, men will just go along with
whatever their girlfriend or spouse tells them because let's face it; most men are whipped! But, if your man really had a voice or opinion of his own,I'd bet you these would be on this list.

No, "most men" aren't whipped. Where did you get this statistic from by the way, some thick forest?

And getting your partner into your activities and not reciprocating is just mean, unfair and so uncalled for!

4 Likes

Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Partake in activities we like when ucdont wanna partake in the girl's activities that she likes undecided how in the hell will the relationship survive when it's one sided angry

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
chimajii: SEX ON OUR TIME!!

dont worry she can also handle her monkey business on the side when she wants it undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
BLOW JOBS!!! NECKING!! HEADING!! GIVING BRAIN!

Blow jobs don't count as sex and should be given upon the man's request daily. Most men work long hard hours at a stressful job with a stressful boss breathing down his neck all day. The best thing you, as a woman, can do for your man after a long day of work is cook him a nice meal and give him a nice long Mouth Action. Blow jobs should be as common as hugs in a relationship. Take notes,ladies!
Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
WOMEN COOKING!!

Women that don't cook or don't like to cook should NOT be in a relationship. Since when did women stop cooking for their man? I'm so sick and tired of hearing that women don't cook and that their mothers never taught them. Great job baby boomers, on raising a bunch of entitled spoiled brats!
Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
LAUNDRY!
A man should never be asked to do laundry. This should just be a given. Men only like to look and smell good for women. PERIOD! So, how 'bout you take care of that for us, ladies?
Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
GROCERY SHOPPING!!
Most men hate to grocery shop, so you probably shouldn't ask us. When most men go shopping, they usually buy junk food and garbage because it's convenient and easy to make. Women should understand this and take care of the shopping duties in the relationship.
Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
MIND GAMES!!
Quit playing hard to get. Yeah, I bet you feel really cool when you're playing your "game of the week" with a guy that likes you, but all you're really doing is making him want to go for someone else. Life is too short for these games. If you like someone, then you should tell them. Otherwise, enjoy being alone or settle for some whipped guy who plays into those games.
Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
LEARN HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR STUFF!!
Learn how to maintain your own car and
electronics without coming to us every time there is a mishap. Most women are completely clueless and ignorant when it comes to maintaining their cars and electronics. Just because I have a penis, that does not make me an expert on the ins and outs of auto mechanics nor am I automatically qualified to
help you. Sometimes, a little common sense works well in these situations.
Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
DIRECTIONS!!
Don't call us for directions every time you're lost. Do we look like Siri to you? Learn how to use your GPS like the rest of the world.
Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
THAT TIME OF THE MONTH!!
When it's that time of the month, control your
attitude. Just because you have that monthly visitor, that doesn't give you the right to treat everyone around you like dirt. We can let a little attitude slide but total B@#$h mode is crossing the line.
Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
How about you stop wanting her to partake in your activities since you know you can't partake in hers?
And how about giving her a nice long mouth action when she's stressed from the days activities?

Or how about STOP WHINING already it's unbecoming of a man tongue
Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
DO I LOOK FAT?!!
Don't ask us every day how you look or if you look fat. Men will NEVER answer truthfully to this question so there's really no point in asking. We know if we answer truthfully, there will be a 4 hour conversation that takes place after as to why we think that way.
Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
lorretta u: How about you stop wanting her to partake in your activities since you know you can't partake in hers?
And how about giving her a nice long mouth action when she's stressed from the days activities?

Or how about STOP WHINING already it's unbecoming of a man tongue

^^ lol..babe calm down and read between the lines...digest every word...
Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
smiley smiley
chimajii:

^^ lol..babe calm down and read between the lines...digest every word...
Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by GSKing: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
[size=48pt]Bullshito Extraordinaire [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
WHEN IN THE ZONE!!
Ladies!No man wants a woman who is passive when they're getting dow. don't just lay there like a Log of wood,be creative,Try new crazy styles,it cud be on the sofa,kitchen*careful in there cos of pepper and salt* come up with sumtin different...it shudnt be missionary Style day in Day out...
Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
undecided what men want
How to treat your man
How to keep your man
How to love a man
Men! Men! Men! These topics are getting damn annoying!
@ op it won't kill you to cook for your woman once in a while!
You are not the only one that comes back from work stressed out and tired, it won't kill you to give her a nice massage
When she has her period, it won't kill you to be understanding.
It won't kill you to drop the ego either.
Guys should also start realising with or without you people, we are still good. We just don't want to be without you! You are a choice! Not a necessity. Stop feeling over important jare.

3 Likes

Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by GoGod(f): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
[quote author=JustifiedChild] undecided what men want
How to treat your man
How to keep your man
How to love a man
Men! Men! Men! These topics are getting damn annoying!
@ op it won't kill you to cook for your woman once in a while!
You are not the only one that comes back from work stressed out and tired, it won't kill you to give her a nice massage
When she has her period, it won't kill you to be understanding.
It won't kill you to drop the ego either.
Guys should also start realising with or without Tell them jawe
Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by DonHummer(m): 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
^^^ ARE U GRLS SAYING WE ARE JUST AN OPTION??
Abeg poster below me hand me that hammer make i use smack this justified pikin and gopikin for head
Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
DonHummer: ^^^ ARE U GRLS SAYING WE ARE JUST AN OPTION??
Abeg poster below me hand me that hammer make i use smack this justified pikin and gopikin for head

^^ hehehehehehhe.......u dey Mind justified...lol
Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
David_Kissinger:

No! Why should it be on YOUR (as you seem to be speaking for all men) own time? Lemme guess, because YOU "take care of business"? So, what happens if the lady isn't dependent on whatever proceedings you get from your "business"? Then I guess she has the right to say "NO" to "monkey business" when YOU want it .undecided

^^ as much as u wanna say what's on Ur Mind..u're obviously not reading between d lines enough 2 put this n2 real life situations..and u're in turn shying away 4rm d reality..but hey! That's ur opinion...Opinions r like Butt cheeks...U're entitled to Two of 'em jst like d next person...

That aside, don't you think depriving her would make her look elsewhere? And at the end of it all, she gets blamed for being unfaithful.

^^just so u knw..it being on Ur tym...doesnt mean U're making room 4 her to cheat..bear in Mind a lil part of it means U gone satisfy her and also satisfy urself....which invariably means...U gotta HIT it Right!

My friend, Sex should never be on "MY" time or "YOUR" time, but on "OUR" time. And by "OUR".. I mean the couple. Now you get my "drift" ? wink

Yea, sounds cool. I'm a guy and into gaming as well, but if it isn't her thing, nothing changes.

okay, this was the annoying part! Seriously, You want her to watch 90minutes of football with you, play never ending video games with you, but wouldn't even get into her activities for a second? Really? I hope you aren't a dictator to your partner....are you? undecided

^ i noticed u're being quick 2 comment withou t properly digesting each header...then again ppu hve different ways of processing info...it never said she shud join u and watch 90mins of football or follow through on all Never ending Gaming....where in Nehemiah's name did u get that from? Or are u nw in d Binnes of making things Up? Jus so u know.. Not all Men are into Football aii..men are into different sports...it is confined to football + It never said u can't partake n her activities..Sure u can...bt it shud never be a Forced thing...sum are quite demanding and pushy..

And of course, we men don't have "dirty diapers", No, we don't nag. It's only the ladies who are the defaulters here. Seriously bro, you are being biased. Your like is the reason feminism is taking over today.

^^ what are u talking about?? If u do not knw....pls just knw Now! There are tons of men who Nag...and it Never said men got dirty Diapers...Yo! Da hell did U get that?..smh

No, "most men" aren't whipped. Where did you get this statistic from by the way, some thick forest?

^^ finally i have to give u ds seat__/__/...u jst didnt take time 2 put things n2 perspective b4 rushing off to drop ur 2cents!

And getting your partner into your activities and not reciprocating is just mean, unfair and so uncalled for!

^^ again where did U get that....as mucch as u wanna sound like the Voice of Reason...niggah U missed the link...
Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
SEX TALK!
Don't talk to us during sex unless it's dirty talk. The last thing a man wants to hear when he's having sex is mindless banter from his woman. Unless you're saying something to arouse us further in the moment, it's just better for everyone if you don't talk.
Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
SURPRISE GIFTS!!
How about you surprise us with flowers and candy for a change? Who came up with the idea that women had to be showered with gifts, candy and flowers in a relationship constantly? This is utter nonsense and one sided.
Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
INSECURITY!!
Don't always assume we're looking or interested in other girls. Just because we're having lunch with a female co-worker doesn't mean we're interested in them romantically. Try being secure and confident with yourself and this shouldn't be an issue.
Re: Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships by chimajii: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
TEXT OR PHONE CALL DELAYS!!
When we text or call you, don't wait hours or even a day to respond. This isn't the 80's! Eveyone and their mother has a smart phone on their person 24/7 and we know you saw or heard the message. Again, games like these don't fly with men. PERIOD!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. / 10 Things Women Find Unattractive About Men But Won’t Tell Them / How I Sexed My Friend Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.