Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

My Husband......... - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (719178 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by D9ty7(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
Am so loving this. I hate pple who look down on less privilledged(low classed) fellows.
Tell me Ruth is the cook. Just like Mrs Smith's theory, birds of a feather flocks together.
Team Janet#
Dancing Skelewu cos i opened page2 with my comment.
Re: My Husband......... by noble4d(m): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
nyc story u have
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
KingzPen: Flakky On Point!!! Still I Follow...

Thanks Boss
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
D9ty7: Am so loving this. I hate pple who look down on less privilledged(low classed) fellows.
Tell me Ruth is the cook. Just like Mrs Smith's theory, birds of a feather flocks together.
Team Janet#
Dancing Skelewu cos i opened page2 with my comment.
Hey! Thanks for the comment.
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
noble4d: nyc story u have

oh thank you.
Re: My Husband......... by D9ty7(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
Update
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
D9ty7: Update
I will
Re: My Husband......... by D9ty7(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
And i promise u i'll wait
Flakkydagirl:
I will
Re: My Husband......... by adusco(m): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
I bn dey ff
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
adusco: I bn dey ff
Adusco,i see you tnks for coming.its been long o,where av u been?
Re: My Husband......... by D9ty7(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
Flakkydagirl: Adusco,i see you tnks for coming.its been long o,where av u been?
Re: My Husband......... by D9ty7(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
No time for that now
What we need is update.
Re: My Husband......... by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: My Husband......... by stefikal(f): 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
#StillFollowing
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2013
LogoDWhiz: ...
Am scared of dotted lines
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 7:41am On Dec 28, 2013
stefikal: #StillFollowing
Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Rikidony(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nyc story..... Pls update nw
Re: My Husband......... by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Flakkydagirl: Am scared of dotted lines
Lol.. Dont be dear... Just speechless...
Re: My Husband......... by Yemlizzy(f): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nice.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by adusco(m): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2013

i'mm gud o, i jus laylow

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
Jacob didnt go home that night,he lodged in an hotel,he had called Janet to say hi,his mother called too,but he refused to pick it up,he wondered why his mother was bent on making unnecessary trouble for him,he had enough on his plate already,work consumed most of his time and energy,the little left was already being taken up by his heart robe Janet,so why would his mother be stiring stilled waters.....

It wasn't as if Janet craved for trouble,she hardly visited him at home,she was humble,calm,kind hearted,gracious and smart.Her family loved him,what else.
He rolled on the soft bed,pulling the pillow to his chest,his body quivered,there's something about Janet that usually stroke him up,he was experiencing feelings that can't be explained,in the office,home, and everywhere he found himself the only thought that sat gallantly on his mind was Janet Odenuga.

One thing that baffled him was Janets refusal to make love with him,the relationship is getting close to twenty four months yet,he had never seen the colour of her pants,the highest thing they had done was kiss,touch and hug and each time he tried getting her to talk about it,she would go stiff and moody.Mere thinking of her aroused him,his third leg stood up ,he pushed it down,his soul longed for her,and his body sought hers.

He thought about Katherine and he realised that both ladies were different in every way.The only thing they had in common was beauty,any other thing stood apart,but it was clear that they are made up of different items,its of no use comparing salt with sugar.His mother really liked Katherine,and consistently asked after her,even when he told her they broke,she tried all she could to bring them back,but he stood firmly on his grounds,it was a big NO from him.she had stopped trying and suggested other beautiful ladies,to which he declined,her friends daughter,chief that daughter,senator this daughter,most of whom were spoilt,cute but dull women,he wasn't even old at that.That reminded him about his Lunch with Katherine,honouring her invite was good because she could be a bag of trouble when she wanted to be,he remembered his time with Katherine,she had a great body,and good bedmatics,her full breast,he loved handling them,her hips,her flat tommy,Kat could go extra miles to satisfy him on the bed.he didnt want to think about that now.

It was a warm saturday morning,days when you feel like partying,though she wasn't one for club stuffs,she still loved going out and seeing beautiful places,she had woken up in high spirits today,she soaked herself in a warm bath,she let her mind wander through the past two years,and all Jacob had done for her,she was a happy woman at twenty three,dating one of the most elegible bachelor in Nigeria,she sure knew she was an envy to many ladies,Jacob had crawled into her life suddenly,lighting up her world,his mother was the darkness that wanted to filter her joy,happiness surged through her body,at the thought of Jacob Adekunle Smith.He was patient with her,she had denied him access to her body with little explanation for it,she wasn't a church person though,but she had vowed to keep her body for just one man,her husband,and the father of her children,if she ever had any,she loved children.Jacob was tolerating her and she knew,she only prayed that he could wait,until she gave in,.....but would he wait? That question burned in her mind.

Janet thought about her lovely sister and her kind hearted mother,she loved her family,she gave her love to Jacob,leaving for her NYSC camp would be a bit difficult,she was in Lagos now,no thanks to Jacob.she hadn't even packed yet camp was just 7days away.

She had called Jacob to ask if he could make it, to take her out for lunch,but he said he had ''an all afternoon meeting with some foreign clients''.

She ate her brunch quietly reading a soft sell magazine,it was about celebreties and their rate of divorce, she was enjoying her meal of boiled rice and plantain with fresh fish stew supporting it with a can of coke.

The door bell rang,bringing her back from the world of celebs,she had sent Rose to get her some things,so she had to get the door herself,the bell rang again,the caller was being impatient,she stood to get the door.

She opened the door,and stood there staring at the caller,that was the least person she expected to see.......

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
Jacob didnt go home that night,he lodged in an hotel,he had called Janet to say hi,his mother called too,but he refused to pick it up,he wondered why his mother was bent on making unnecessary trouble for him,he had enough on his plate already,work consumed most of his time and energy,the little left was already being taken up by his heart robe Janet,so why would his mother be stiring stilled waters.....

It wasn't as if Janet craved for trouble,she hardly visited him at home,she was humble,calm,kind hearted,gracious and smart.Her family loved him,what else.
He rolled on the soft bed,pulling the pillow to his chest,his body quivered,there's something about Janet that usually stroke him up,he was experiencing feelings that can't be explained,in the office,home, and everywhere he found himself the only thought that sat gallantly on his mind was Janet Odenuga.

One thing that baffled him was Janets refusal to make love with him,the relationship is getting close to twenty four months yet,he had never seen the colour of her pants,the highest thing they had done was kiss,touch and hug and each time he tried getting her to talk about it,she would go stiff and moody.Mere thinking of her aroused him,his third leg stood up ,he pushed it down,his soul longed for her,and his body sought hers.

He thought about Katherine and he realised that both ladies were different in every way.The only thing they had in common was beauty,any other thing stood apart,but it was clear that they are made up of different items,its of no use comparing salt with sugar.His mother really liked Katherine,and consistently asked after her,even when he told her they broke,she tried all she could to bring them back,but he stood firmly on his grounds,it was a big NO from him.she had stopped trying and suggested other beautiful ladies,to which he declined,her friends daughter,chief that daughter,senator this daughter,most of whom were spoilt,cute but dull women,he wasn't even old at that.That reminded him about his Lunch with Katherine,honouring her invite was good because she could be a bag of trouble when she wanted to be,he remembered his time with Katherine,she had a great body,and good bedmatics,her full breast,he loved handling them,her hips,her flat tommy,Kat could go extra miles to satisfy him on the bed.he didnt want to think about that now.

It was a warm saturday morning,days when you feel like partying,though she wasn't one for club stuffs,she still loved going out and seeing beautiful places,she had woken up in high spirits today,she soaked herself in a warm bath,she let her mind wander through the past two years,and all Jacob had done for her,she was a happy woman at twenty three,dating one of the most elegible bachelor in Nigeria,she sure knew she was an envy to many ladies,Jacob had crawled into her life suddenly,lighting up her world,his mother was the darkness that wanted to filter her joy,happiness surged through her body,at the thought of Jacob Adekunle Smith.He was patient with her,she had denied him access to her body with little explanation for it,she wasn't a church person though,but she had vowed to keep her body for just one man,her husband,and the father of her children,if she ever had any,she loved children.Jacob was tolerating her and she knew,she only prayed that he could wait,until she gave in,.....but would he wait? That question burned in her mind.

Janet thought about her lovely sister and her kind hearted mother,she loved her family,she gave her love to Jacob,leaving for her NYSC camp would be a bit difficult,she was in Lagos now,no thanks to Jacob.she hadn't even packed yet camp was just 7days away.

She had called Jacob to ask if he could make it, to take her out for lunch,but he said he had ''an all afternoon meeting with some foreign clients''.

She ate her brunch quietly reading a soft sell magazine,it was about celebreties and their rate of divorce, she was enjoying her meal of boiled rice and plantain with fresh fish stew supporting it with a can of coke.

The door bell rang,bringing her back from the world of celebs,she had sent Rose to get her some things,so she had to get the door herself,the bell rang again,the caller was being impatient,she stood to get the door.

She opened the door,and stood there staring at the caller,that was the least person she expected to see.......

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by stefikal(f): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
Who could it be oooo?

#Anticipating
Re: My Husband......... by Queenxstar(f): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
(Walks in with crackers biscuits and sprite) Who go shift for me?
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
Staring at Janet was Lucy her part time friend.
'Hello Jane' she laughed,waving her hand in Jane's face.

'Hi Lucy'she replied hugging her.

'How are you doing!'Janet said, hugging her tightly.

'Before i say something,won't you ask me in'Lucy said laughing.

Janet opened the door wider to let her in, 'Don't mind me,come right in' she said.

Lucy jumped on the couch,crossing her leg,Janet was least surprised,Lucy was a fun loving person,she lived in a beautiful house opposite theirs,she lived with her parents and her two older brothers,Her father was a medical doctor,who owned a psychiatric hospital and two other hospitals,he partnered various organisations,he was always busy,though strict he had a spoilt daughter,Lucy's mother owned the biggest supermart in the estate with over fifty workers.

Lousy Lucy as Jane and Hannah often referred to her behind her,loves talking,she would go and on about her handsome brothers and their money.

'Jane,you're always looking beautiful' She complimented,folding her hands on her leg.

'Pot calling kettle black,i can say the same for you too' she said smiling.

'Its been months i saw you'

'Huh,No,its just four weeks you've been to school.' she replied.

'How's Hannah and your mum' She asked.

'They're both doing fine,and you'she said playing with her hair.

'Aren't you going to offer me something to drink' Lucy asked

'Oh,sorry,i forgot my manners,what do i offer you?'
she said moving toward the kitchen.

'What do you have in there?' she asked.

'I'ld have to check,so hold on'Janet answered.

'Jane,wait how about we go out and catch some fun!' she said going in to the kitchen to meet Janet.

'Yeees yes yes'She shouted.'i want us to go out' she said laughing.She was finally going to catch some fun indeed.She was already thinking of what to wear.

'Jane? Are you ok?' she asked suddenly.

'Ofcourse,i am,what made you ask!'

'Thats because this is the first time you'll agree to go out without much persuassion' she paused 'Am kind of surprised'

'well,i just feel happy today' she smiled with her eyes,'so where are we going to' she asked

'what do you think of FoodCo Restaurant?'

Janet rolled her eyes 'That Restaurant is expensive' she said

'Hey girl,the bill is on me,so relax'

'Fine,let me change my clothes then'

'Jane,you have ten minutes to do that,don't stay all day' she stood to go out 'I have to get dressed too.'

Janet knew Lucy was actually making jest of herself,giving her ten minutes,when She,Lucy,could spend two days dressing for a party,Janet wore a chocolate chenille fitted dress,with a white flat baby shoe,she used light make up,and held her hair with two red pin.She checked herself in the mirror,what she saw in there screamed lovely at her,it was thirty minutes of dressing,yet Lucy was not out.

'ElEmEnT perfume,this perfume has a striking saint,you could smell it fifty yards away,even though Lucy was not in sight,but she could smell her because of the perfume,it has this strong effect on people and clothes,Lucy came in rocking a 5inches heel,with a short white dress that has a low neckline,she adorned her neck with a glittering tiny piece of necklace.She looked extremely cute.
'Are u ready Jane' She drawled,turning for Jane to check her out.

'This is.....you look...huh....em....great,great,yes great and lovely too' Janet stammered,the back of the dress from her neck to her waist was sheer lace. Strong,stubborn and staring eyes could see through them.

The two ladies stood side by side.Janet said,

'Don't you think this is too much for Lunch' she asked with wide eyes.

'Jane,i love what happened the other time i turned my back,you were stammering,i want every eyes that sees this' pointing at her backside 'i want their speech slurred because of me' she laughed.

'If thats what you want,you're sure going to get it' she laughed too.

'Don't forget who my father is' she said.

'And don't you forget who my boyfriend is too' she said giggling.

'I won't,hmmmm,i like your new car' Janet nodded thanks to her.

'Are we going in my car'She asked.

Lucy led the way,'Thanks,but No to your offer,because we're going in mine' she said pointing at a blue benz parked outside the gate.
Lucy had three beautiful cars to herself.She was a lucky girl,Janet thought.

Finally,the two gorgeous ladies entered the car,with Lucy on the wheels,they set out for FoodCo Restaurant,which was just an hour,twenty minutes drive away,they left home quarter past One.

With the look of things,the outing looked like it would be an interesting one,Janet thought in her heart,using the seat belt,she relaxed,ready to enjoy the drive while Lucy chatted away.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
stefikal: Who could it be oooo?

#Anticipating
i dont know o
Re: My Husband......... by stefikal(f): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
Flakkydagirl:
i dont know o

I guess I know now...
Dt Lucy na craze madam
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
stefikal:

I guess I know now...
Dt Lucy na craze madam
Now you get it
Re: My Husband......... by ESIXLOVE: 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
I smell a rat. The same day that Jacobs is having lunch with Katherine... Na gbege be dat.. For the same expensive restaurant... See trouble o.
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2014
ESIXLOVE: I smell a rat. The same day that Jacobs is having lunch with Katherine... Na gbege be dat.. For the same expensive restaurant... See trouble o.
yes,u're following truly....thnks for reading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by adusco(m): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
Trouble dey come o
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
adusco: Trouble dey come o
Maybe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.