Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

My Husband......... - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (719188 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by Randyblincks(m): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Pls flakky.. Go on with it we r enjoying d story
Re: My Husband......... by Cheedumaybee(f): 5:49am On Nov 17, 2014
Miss flakky, this story is captivating, educating and interesting It made me register on NL and now I have to deactivate my ghost mode.
Re: My Husband......... by codedbaby(f): 6:51am On Nov 17, 2014
morning Flakkey what's up dis mawin. try and update ooo. me miss u
Re: My Husband......... by Maryclaire1(f): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chaiii.......I don miss ooooo.......am so happy 4 jane n her hubby but u dey make fear dey catch me flakkey.I hope dis teach hannah a gud lesson dat nt all cute,tall,broad should guy are good hearted.u 2 gbaski flakky.
Re: My Husband......... by Sandjane(f): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hello flakky,what happen?pls update.
Re: My Husband......... by rane06(f): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
Flakky ma sorry I've been away for some time. Keep on d work. Looking forward to ur next update
Re: My Husband......... by singlefade25(f): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2014
flakky, hw r u? we miss you
Re: My Husband......... by ESIXLOVE: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
na wa for this babe ö. Flakkydagirl. Where are you?, I just hope that all is well with you?
Re: My Husband......... by nessaluv(f): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kai!! nawa 0, f|akkydagirl...
Please nau.....
Bikozienu.....
Dan Allah....
Come and update, honestly im tired f coming here 4updates and seeing natin, its x0 annoying;(
Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
nessaluv:
Please nau.....
Bikozienu.....
Dan Allah....
Come and update, honestly im tired f coming here 4updates and seeing natin, its x0 annoying;(
Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
nessaluv:
Please nau.....
Bikozienu.....
Dan Allah....
wow babe permission 2 like ur picx
Re: My Husband......... by nessaluv(f): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Onemansquad:

wow babe permission 2 like ur picx
PermissionGranted
Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
nessaluv:

PermissionGranted
alryt permission 2 say u ar gorgeous
Re: My Husband......... by nessaluv(f): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Onemansquad:

alryt permission 2 say u ar gorgeous
|0|, Tanx
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
ESIXLOVE:
na wa for this babe ö. Flakkydagirl. Where are you?, I just hope that all is well with you?
Hey darling..i'm right here and i'm updating right away.
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
[size=30pt]. TYPING. [/size]
Re: My Husband......... by nessaluv(f): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
SUBSCRIBING...
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
nessaluv:
Please nau.....
Bikozienu.....
Dan Allah....
No vex my dear...i'm updating now..
singlefade25:
flakky, hw r u? we miss you
Miss you too dear....
rane06:
Flakky ma sorry I've been away for some time. Keep on d work. Looking forward to ur next update
rane06 its been A̶̲̥̅ while o..-Its so good to see you again o.welcome back..
Sandjane:
Hello flakky,what happen?pls update.
I'm good dear...updates coming in A̶̲̥̅ jiffy.
Maryclaire1:
Chaiii.......I don miss ooooo.......am so happy 4 jane n her hubby but u dey make fear dey catch me flakkey.I hope dis teach hannah a gud lesson dat nt all cute,tall,broad should guy are good hearted.u 2 gbaski flakky.
Fear ke? For where..Just relax all is well.Pls tell girls o...
codedbaby:
morning Flakkey what's up dis mawin. try and update ooo. me miss u
Hey Codedbaby..wad up...

Abeg hand don dey take style pain o,i can't reply everybody o.Make una no vex for ur girl...but i've read all your comments sha.You guys are the best and your comments are wonderful..hope to see more of them as the update lands soon.

I know its A̶̲̥̅ small update,just manage am for me,believe me good times are coming very soon,remember to drop your two kobo after reading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by Joyce21(f): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Flakkydagirl:
[size=30pt]. TYPING. [/size]
NA WASH!!
Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
nessaluv:

|0|, Tanx
permission 2 blow u *kisses*
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
Joyce21:
NA WASH!!
See insult..
Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
Flakkydagirl:
See insult..
haha ma'am shey u say u dy type
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
Onemansquad:

haha ma'am shey u say u dy type
Hey boss..

Updates drops shortly..
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2014

Hannah placed the pillow to her chest,making herself comfortable her eyes were fixed on the ceiling fan as tiny drops of water formed A̶̲̥̅ pool on her cheeks.Her mind kept going back to the things Damola said to her.And how he had looked her in the eye and strangled her by the throat.A̶̲̥̅ huge feeling of warmth desceended upon her once again."Hey babe." Adetoun badged in."How do i look?" She asked turning around for Hannah to examine her in the blue floor length gown that pooled at her feet.A̶̲̥̅ tiny white belt held the gown firmly to her waist.She clutched A̶̲̥̅ white purse and her neck was adorned with A̶̲̥̅ tiny brooch.

Hannah turned her head sideways and A̶̲̥̅ tear slid down her face,"I thought we had settled this issue now." Toun sighed coming to sit by her on the bed.With her right palm she wiped the tears away."Look you should be happy not moody,there's absolutely no reason for you to be unhappy dear."

Hannah was quiet for A̶̲̥̅ while,"Its just too had for me to comprehend,i thought he was for real,he was too caring,my soul mate and life partner.he was damn perfect,that damn bastard."She paused to get her breath."Until this came up,i feel so devastated,he merely deceived me taking away my innocence,i'm A̶̲̥̅ perfect example of the word S T U̶̲̥̅̊ P I D"

"No you're not.Just count yourself lucky,i have never liked him from the very first time,but you know...If truly you had been pregnant,he would have acted in the same way,i'm glad you followed our advice." Detoun said.Hannah flashed back to the day they had that discussion,the idea had come from Rekia,she had screamed fire and brimstone at her friend,although she had this positive feeling that Damola would accept responsibility,it was A̶̲̥̅ big blow when he denied the imaginary baby and ordered her to get an abortion as soon as possible.It seemed the peels had been removed from her eyes and she saw him for what he truly was.

"C'mon cheer up and move on with your life jo." Detoun said smiling as she adjusted her dress.Hannah cleaned her face and sat up in bed."You look fabulous,please enjoy yourself." She waved as Detoun flashed her A̶̲̥̅ cute smile and dashed off.

Maybe meeting and dating Damola happened for A̶̲̥̅ reason,she was gleeful when she dumped the bastard but her heart was truly in hurt.She got down from the bed and walked towards the window,she pulled the blind just in time to see Kelvin walk out hand in hand with Detoun."Two happy people" she muttered,she heard his car zoom off and she pulled back the blind,she had wasted A̶̲̥̅ whole lot of time with Damola,there won't be A̶̲̥̅ next time,at least not any time soon.

She was hell bored at home doing nothing but sulk,Rekia had gone out to God knows where and she was stuck with the flat screen tv on the wall.she ruminated the kitchen and found some boiled yam,she fried two eggs and was set to eat,when her phone beeped."Heavens knows i'm not going to pick that damn call,i know its that idiot on the line." She hissed ignoring her phone.

The caller was persistent,she had almost finished her food,she eyed her phone and proceeded to silence it.One quick glance on the screen and her heart lept in A̶̲̥̅ quick race.It wasn't Damola,her mother had been the one calling.She touched the screen and slide it open picking the call.

"What happened to you honey." Jacob badged in banging the door,the doctor had called him to inform him about his wife's fall from the stairs.

"Shhh....she's sleeping and the doctor said she needs some rest."Bibi,Jane's mother answered,carefully adjusting her daughter's hand on the couch.she took turn in explaining to Jacob how his wife rolled off the stairs,"it was Nana Aisha that called me and i had to rush down here,Nnamdi called the doctor and he came here to attend to her,she's stable now." Bibi landed.

Jacob knelt beside his wife,she was sleeping peacefully and her face was calm."Thank you mama,i was at the office,i needed to tidy up some things before monday,and my phone was off because i didn't want to be disturbed,but i have warned Oyin not to stress herself that's why we have domestic servants around the house." He sighed getting up,"Mama have you had anything to eat.?"

Bibi shook her head,"I'm fine my dear."

Jacob asked Nnamdi to get his mother-in-law something to eat,before going to the bedroom to change.

All through the night,he constantly watched over her movement,feeling her temperature and touching her bulging stomach.In the morning he spoke to the doctor who said she was fine and needed rest.As it was A̶̲̥̅ weekend,he decided to stay at home with his wife and her mother.

They were getting ready to have breakfast and he helped her to the dining.Everyone was settled in when the door bell rang.It was Hannah,Rekia and Adetoun.There was so much noise as they all exchanged pleasantries.Jane's face lit up in happiness.

Jacob embraced Adetoun for two full minutes,"I have missed you so much." He grinned whirling her around before embracing her again.

"Me?" Hannah asked laughing.

"Hey girls i miss you all,and you're not looking bad at all." He smiled hugging her sister in law."We have A̶̲̥̅ full house." He said inviting them to join the table.The atmosphere gained some laughter,and even Jane was chatting happily in no time.The Smiths felt sad when the others were leaving later in the day.

The couple lay quiet on the patio gazing at the beautiful blue sky,the air was cool and she felt at peace staring at the serene environment."I saw you staring at her." Jane said not looking at him.Jacob sat up and pushed the glass of juice to A̶̲̥̅ side."Staring at who?" He asked,if. he was angry he didn't show it.

Jane picked her drink and took A̶̲̥̅ sip,she waited for Nnamdi to pack the empty tray away before answering."You were staring so hard all through breakfast."She said.

"What are you talking about?"

Jane sat up and leaned against her husband,"Adetoun." At the mention of that name,he sighed in relief."For A̶̲̥̅ seconds i was jealous as you smiled at her across the table,but i relaxed knowing the kind of relationship between the two of you."

Jacob was amazed at how much she had changed,she radiated with happiness and her smile weakened his legs,and each time he remembered her sitting down by the gate weeping,he felt good that she had grown into A̶̲̥̅ beautiful woman,educated and confident.He wondered what would have happened if she hadn't helped her and her family too?,she didn't mention A̶̲̥̅ word about her family while they talked in the balcony.

Jacob tickled his wife,"You're crazy....there's only one woman i'll love again,and that's the baby you're carrying". He laughed before explaining to her why he felt so happy to see her again.They remained there,laughing and chatting and in no time,she slept off in his arms A̶̲̥̅ beautiful smile adorned her face.He carried her in his arms into the bedroom and covered her up.He was feeling sleepy too,he had so much to do at the office. He had just showered and he changed into his pyjamas,his wife's phone had been ringing while he showered.He dropped it only for the call to come through again,it was Jaiye's name that was displayed on the screen.He picked it at once,Cynthia was the one calling with her husband's phone,she was calling to check up on Jane,he dropped the call but not after speaking with Adora who had taken to him like glue to paper.He knew very soon,he would have A̶̲̥̅ child of his own,A̶̲̥̅ beautiful girl just like her mother.This thought filled his mind till he was carried away by the gentle hands of sweet dream.

Jane wobbled to the balcony,her flowing gown looked beautiful on her as she supported her waist with her hands,Aisha helped her at the other side.she was in her third trimester already.she had just passed the nursery,she and Jacob had redecorated it and added new toys and baby things.

They had celebrated their third anniversary in grand style,just the two of them and the unborn child.Jacob had stopped her from going to the store,and Jacob made himself available to keep her company and take her out.Funmi would come down once in A̶̲̥̅ while to play with her,so did Bibi and her sisters,preparation were in earnest for Jackie's wedding,A̶̲̥̅ date had been fixed already.Jane asked Nana Aisha to get her A̶̲̥̅ bottle of orange juice,she poured it in A̶̲̥̅ glass and added garlic to it.she took A̶̲̥̅ long drink and listened as Aisha sang for her.The girl's voice was soft and sonorous.she was dozing already.

She got up and strolled around the spacious compound,exercising while laughing with Aisha and telling her some of her childhood stories.Nnamdi ran towards her,holding her phone.
"Madam you have A̶̲̥̅ call o." He said handing her the phone.Jane collected the phone it was her husband calling.Wearing A̶̲̥̅ beautiful smile and picked the call putting the phone to her ear."Hello dear.". She said into the mouthpiece. A̶̲̥̅ matured female voice answered her at the other end asking if she was Mrs J Smith,to which she said yes.

"Accident?" She shouted as the voice at the other end rambled on."What happened to my husband?" She screamed,her voice was loud and shaking.Nnamdi and Aisha were beginning to get scared.

Slowly the phone dropped from her hand and she began to scream,Aisha was at A̶̲̥̅ loss on what to do,while Nnamdi picked the phone and spoke to the caller.

"Yehhhh......." Jane lent out another loud scream,as she fell to the ground with A̶̲̥̅ thud,holding her sides she screamed again pointing towards her leg,water trickled down her leg,her water bag had just broken and the baby was on its way into the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by okotv(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
please don't stop here
Re: My Husband......... by ibizgirl(f): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nice update, I love the twists and turns. Pray Jacob ain't dead oooooooo. He need to welcome his baby into this world.
Re: My Husband......... by joanne1(f): 2:08am On Nov 19, 2014
Chei!!! Dis 1 Na baba nla SUSPENSE... I pray all wld b well+++ @ flakky weldone u try...
Re: My Husband......... by moseph(f): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2014
lovely update,I pray nothing serious has happened to jacob.
Re: My Husband......... by tescoleps(f): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2014
Nice update. Flakkydagirl e ku ise oluwa. Welldone..
Re: My Husband......... by Vickthoriah(f): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2014
Suspense oooo...mAdAm flakky u do well
Re: My Husband......... by Joyce21(f): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2014
flaky welldone o. nice update, pls can i have anoda one.....
Re: My Husband......... by morhtunrahyoh(f): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2014
Pls flakkydagirl nothing must happen to jacob o ha nt dis time. Nice update bt getting scared hope all will be well sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.