Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,127 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

My Husband......... - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (718257 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by nessaluv(f): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2014
Dis kind suspense no b here ooo.....nywaiz tanx 4updating.....
Guess we shld b expecting d next update next mnth

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by singlefade25(f): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2014
hmmmmm, thank you, flakky
Re: My Husband......... by amenna(f): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2014
finally update Don show.. hope it will not take time b4 d next update... anyway tanks 4 d update... but madam flakky don't allow Jacob to die ooo. not now DAT d baby wants to com into d world
Re: My Husband......... by Princesschi(f): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2014
#TeamNothing shud happen to Jaycup...
Re: My Husband......... by kingphilip(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2014
Hmmmmm Na so e de go? Jane make e no b after all this things e go b Jaiye wey get the pikin sha

flakky tnx for d comeback n the update was great please do update often
Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2014
aargh flakky u hav punished jane and jacob enof oo pls have mercy biko
Re: My Husband......... by seunviju(f): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
This suspense can give person heart attack self.Flakky abeg no allow us wait for long o.Thanks for the update
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
Wow!!!sister i guess right about hanny.tnx for the update.
Re: My Husband......... by Sleekbaby(f): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Flakky tnx 4 d update bt plz notin should hpn to Jacob oo n to Jane safe delivery.
Re: My Husband......... by soniachuks(f): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
Well done,ur really good ....but pls biko keep the Smith family save for me..
abeg more updates biko
Re: My Husband......... by Jumizie13(f): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
As in.............
ok nw.

I COMMENT MY RESERVE
Re: My Husband......... by Alawokit(f): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
So jane baby is on d way,Hannah I tots as much,I hope d accident was a minior one,jacob I hope ure ok.madam flakky weldone.
Re: My Husband......... by emtebe(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
Waiting pls
Re: My Husband......... by SexySapphire(f): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nothing must happen to ma Jacob o Flakky or else I will come and fight u. I wish Jane a safe delivery and I'm happy for Hannah dat she didn't realise b4 it got too late. Tnx for the update darling Flakkydagirl.
Re: My Husband......... by Bibyken(f): 1:31am On Nov 21, 2014
Thanks for the update...more pls
Re: My Husband......... by mallory50: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
u ROCK girl.........am tripping 4 d story
Re: My Husband......... by Queening(f): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hello flakky i just want 2 ask did u change d storyline because i read d 1 dat was lost 2 d end nd dis z different 4rm it
Re: My Husband......... by simdibaby2(f): 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
dis one na real suspence ooo.abeg flakky wetin be dis..u wan kill person.pray dat nothing happens to jane's husband.
wat an interesting story.tnx for d update flakky.pls keep d update flowing.
Re: My Husband......... by wolexino(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2014
nice one flakky,thanks for the update..... but I want moooorreeeeee
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 11:23am On Nov 22, 2014
[size=30pt]. TYPING. [/size]

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Aderichesse: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2014
Flakkydagirl:
[size=30pt]. TYPING. [/size]
WAITING
Re: My Husband......... by nessaluv(f): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
Aderichesse:
WAITING
ANXIOUSLY.... smiley
Re: My Husband......... by Sandjane(f): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
Waiting 4 more.
Re: My Husband......... by tsodjete: 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ok, good but don't keep us waiting for so long.
Re: My Husband......... by Joyce21(f): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
hmmmm TYPIN.....
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
The white floor length gown looked smashing on her,even though she had added some weight from the first time she wore,she had been very excited when she unwrapped the box her husband brought home from one of his numerous travels.The shinnng material rolled out,it had looked perfect when she tried it on.

The front was A̶̲̥̅ v shaped bossom peeping neckline,and it was sleeveless,tiny silver stones sat brightly at the back line,it hugged her curves making them well pronounced,it flattered her well.she smiled at the mirror and was glad with the result.The happenings of her first outing in that dress came clouding."You'll be wearing that for the Levites business night,and did i tell you that,you'll be delivering the opening speech." Jacob's voice echoed her thoughts and she turned to face him.Her face was A̶̲̥̅ good definition of surprise,with puckered eyebrow she looked at her husband."You should have told me earlier so that i can prepare." Her voice sounded rough and shaky.

Jacob waved her away,"Someone has done that,all you have to do is read it dear,i trust you." Jane smiled at her husband,this time she wasn't too confident.And on the night of the party when she appeared on the podium to give the opening speech she almost fumbled as thousands of eyes settled on her gorgeous figure,she could feel strange eyes tearing off the cloth from her body.she took one long look at her husband and read the speech brilliantly,smiling and pausing where necessary,the warm applaud she received ran straight to her heart.she walked in style to her seat,where an angry Jacob sat boiling."I should have known this was A̶̲̥̅ bad idea from day one,we're leaving the party." He said A̶̲̥̅ frown etched on his fine face. He held her hand and walked her out to the car,she winced in pain as he clutched her hand tightly.Openng the door,he almost pushed her in.

He ignited the car,"My purse....on the table." Jacob was mad as he killed the engine,he got down and disappeared into the large hall.A̶̲̥̅ knock on the side door distracted her from her thought. A̶̲̥̅ young man wearing A̶̲̥̅ black suit and A̶̲̥̅ pair of dark glasses waved at her,he was too young to be bald probably 20 or A̶̲̥̅ year older.Jane opened the door and he carefully thrust A̶̲̥̅ white complmentary card in her hand."That's's from my boss." He said scurrying away before Jane could say A̶̲̥̅ word,his big bald head shinning bright.she held the handle and before she could close the door another man stood there,he wasn't bad looking in his ash coloured suit for A̶̲̥̅ stout man."Please permit to say you look gorgeous tonight."He smiled and dropped his card on her hand.Making A̶̲̥̅ call me sign as he walked away.Jane starred at the cards on her laps,she was stunned to react or say A̶̲̥̅ word.

"Bravo.". Jacob clapped,she turned to see the bloodshot look on his face."I've only been away for less than ten minutes and you're messing around,where's the card that man gave to you? " Jane feigned surprise and starred at him."I don't know what you're talking about.". She answered avoiding his face.He pushed her slightly and two cards fell down.

That was it,she had never seen him drive this reckless,he was flouting road signals and sped fast,when the big black gate opened to the compound,he almost jumped off the car.Jane got down and before she could say A̶̲̥̅ word he was by her,"Meet me inside." He said taking long strides away from her.

Jane was confused to say the least,she dragged her tired feet in,she had barely stepped her foot in when he grabbed her by the waist lifting her up,he ran to the bedroom and dropped her on the bed,his trousers disappeared and he had his way roughly with her.she screamed but he wouldn't stop nor listen."I own you,i own your body and all that you have." He said more to himself.He was furious and very angry.She knew better than to argue.That was the sourful event that took place on her first outing п̥̥ this dress,she had vowed never to wear it again,but this time Jacob had personally ordered her to wear it.she sighed as she finished up her makeup and picked her purse.

"This is just amazing." Hannah swirled in excitement,as Adetoun paraded around the room again lifting her hands up,A̶̲̥̅ tiny gold ring sat on her third finger.It was A̶̲̥̅ surprise when Kelvin proposed to her that afternoon,just the two of them.The kind of thing she liked,it was intimate,romantic and sizzling when he went on one knee and asked her to marry him,she had screamed yes.And her head turned in excitement.

It was A̶̲̥̅ dream come true for her,she was the happiest woman on earth at the moment."Hey babe congratulations." Rekia embraced her friend,tears strolled down her cheeks and she quickly wiped it away before any of her friend could see it.She knew such A̶̲̥̅ day like this would never come.she knew it in mind.Because no man born of A̶̲̥̅ woman would ever agree to marry her.

"I'm just so excited." Hannah screamed in delight,she got up and held her friends hand."Wedding bells are ringing!" She laughed,embracing her once again."Yes yes,and that brings us to you,when are you bringing him home?" Rekia asked.

Hannah picked her glass and downed the water in one gulp,"When i find that man i'll bring him home." She said with an uneasy smile across her red dabbed lips.Adetoun turned to face her."That doesn't sound like A̶̲̥̅ good answer jare,yoj should at least give another man A̶̲̥̅ chance.its been two years since you and Damola happened now,time dey go o"

Hannah's laughed out loud,"Chance you say?for another man to disappear just like Ade or deceive me like Damola did right?" She got up and walked out of the sitting room."She needs A̶̲̥̅ lot of talking too." Rekia nodded.

"Says who? You? I've never heard you talk of A̶̲̥̅ man in your life,or are you A̶̲̥̅ lesbian."Rekia hauled A̶̲̥̅ throw pillow at her hitting Adetoun fully on the head."I'm not A̶̲̥̅ lesbian please,i'm not just one for relationship mush mush nonsense". She said crossing her leg as she spoke,she could feel hot tears burn down her throat at her lie.

"On A̶̲̥̅ more serious note,whatever it is that's bulging your mind,feel free to share." Adetoun smiled."Let's go and celebrate o."Hannah walked in,she had changed into A̶̲̥̅ shiffon blouse with A̶̲̥̅ black and white stripped mini skirt.

"That's the spirit girl." Rekia got up pulling Adetoun along,"Wedding girl let's go doll up,we're having fun tonight."

Jane walked into the sitting room downstairs,picking her step one at A̶̲̥̅ time."Mummy..." Adam shouted running to hold Jane's leg.She smiled at the very first child that came out of a womb she once termed barren which to her amazement was fruitful.

Flashing back to the night when she received that strange call,she didn't know how she arrived at the hospital because she was still in shock.She only remembered being in the labour room for close to five hours,she demanded to see her husband who was miles away receiving treatment for the bones dislocated in his arm.A̶̲̥̅ drunk driver had hit their car,his driver was really in A̶̲̥̅ bad shape and their car was badly damaged.Jacob was lucky to have sustained A̶̲̥̅ few bruises.Jane was complicating issues by requesting for the presence of her husband.The doctor had informed her mother and mother-n-law who had both arrived that she would undergo A̶̲̥̅ ceasarian section.The two women had shouted in pain as they went to make the required deposit.

Funmi and Bibi prayed in the reception while awaiting the scheduled time for her operation,it was A̶̲̥̅ surprise when the doctor came to inform them that she had put to bed naturally,bringing forth three children at A̶̲̥̅ time.A̶̲̥̅ baby girl and two bouncng baby boys.But it was sad to announce that one of the boys gave up barely ten minutes of his arrival.

The birth of these children brought so much happiness to the family again,Jaiye really proved to be A̶̲̥̅ good friend,he was there for her and his wife provided the company she needed.Cynthia cuddled her three month old baby too.The christening was done in A̶̲̥̅ quiet way due to the accident of Jacob,she was surrounded by her family and in-laws who were there to share in their joy.Two weeks when Jane was strong enough she visited her husband,he was getting better and would be discharged soon.Jacob was full of joy when he held his children in his arms.Jane also paid A̶̲̥̅ visit to the driver who was responding to treatment very well.

And when Jacob was discharged,it was just three weeks from Jackies wedding.Another welcome home party was organised for father and children,before A̶̲̥̅ grand party was organised to celebrate the childrens dedication in the church.They were christened Adam and Eve.

Jackie's wedding was celebrated in grand style,with the creme de la creme of the society in attendance.The birth of her kids heralded another side of her husband,he was A̶̲̥̅ caring and doting father to his kids.He would bath them very early well before going to work,he would return early in the evening to play with them,they were his bundle of joy.

Jane blessed God for his continual mercy upon her family,especially when Jacob began to complain about her weight.Constant argument arrived from this issue and he even got her A̶̲̥̅ personal instructor to assist her to work out so as to burn some fat.In no time she shed some baby fat but she still had some.His anger disappeared just as it had appeared.

Adam and Eve brought happiness into the home of their parent as they began to grow,Jacob's attention was on the kids alone.she was gradually growing apart.The children had clocked two years already and Jacob had celebrated them in grand style once again.He was always lavishing on them expensve things.And each time she passed A̶̲̥̅ comment about it,he would go mad and make A̶̲̥̅ quarell out of it.Jacob was changing so fast she couldn't grasp it,at times he'll be all cool and romantic and at other times just acting like she was poo.She took her mind off it as she climbed down the stairs.

Tonight he had informed her that they were going out,and it was supposed to be A̶̲̥̅ surprise."Adam don't let mummy fall." She said unwrapping his hands from her leg,he was just A̶̲̥̅ split image of his father,you'll need no soothsayer to know Jacob was their father.Eve had her mother's face,calm and beautiful.

"Aisha!" Jane called.The girl answered and came in."We're going out take care of my children." She said patting Eve's hand.

"Are you not done?" Jacob came in,the driver was done warming the car.he stood transfixed to A̶̲̥̅ spot,taking one long look at his beautiful wife,she was smashing hot,and the added weight flattered her curves giving her one hell of A̶̲̥̅ sensual look.He blinked rapidly starring back at her innocently.

Jane sighed,"Did i do anything wrong?" She asked,because she was beginning to perspire.And the way he was starring at her.

Jacob stepped in fully in his black shirt over jean with A̶̲̥̅ white shoe,even though he was dressed casual he was damn sexy.He cleared his throat."Can we leave now?"Jane asked again.

"No,i'll be going alone,stay with the kids." He said slamming the door in her face.Jane stood rooted to A̶̲̥̅ spot as his car roared and left the compound.

Kelvin dropped his phone on the sofa and turned to face her,sweat trickled down the side of his face."You can not keep on evading this issue,i want to ask for your hand in marriage from your parents."His voiced echoed in the room.

Adetoun was surprised at his outburst,nevertheless she remained calm.she played with the curls that travelled down her shoulder.Her brown top were A̶̲̥̅ pretty shade to flatter her eyes.she crossed and uncrossed her leg.She picked her mobile phone and scrolled it."Don't even play dumb with me." His voice was high and he struggled to control his brewing temper.

"Enough of this hide and seek game,or don't you think its time to let go of whatever you had against your family.Your working now,you're matured enough to make good decisions.For the sake of our love please let me meet them." Kelvin's plea was A̶̲̥̅ balm to her sore heart.she sighed and lowered her head.she didn't want him to see how weak she felt as tears trickled down her face.

Kelvin was on his knees again,he held her by the leg and looked into her eyes,he only wanted to do what was right and she was making it look hard.Adetoun felt her heart heave repeatedly.she pulled him up."I have made up my mind." She said getting up.

She walked towards the curtain and pulled it apart,looking outside the spacious apartment her fiance occupied."I'm taking you to see my parents tomorrow.Jacob and the Odenuga's are the only family i've got."

Adetoun returned to the chair,she picked her handbag swiftly and stumped out,Kelvin watched her leave but not without having the last word."If you will not take me to your parents,then do me honours of returning my ring."His voice was cold and lifeless just what he wanted it to be.

Adetoun stopped in her tracks."What!" She screamed,her legs failed her and she had to hold the pillar in front of her."You heard me." Kelvin said and walked away A̶̲̥̅ smirk look spread across his face.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
Wooooow m so hapi very hapi 4 jane nd jacob
#thank God dy are even twins

Adetoun should jst let go all d grudges she holds against her family nd let her leave a hapi life
#cant wait 2 see her own children too
Re: My Husband......... by nessaluv(f): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
W0W.....wata B|ast!!!!
Warris happening 2 0ur jayc0b and Jane?? embarassed please nxt update ASAP.
Re: My Husband......... by codedbaby(f): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
Adetoun must forgive and forget.

flaky girl am enjoying u more. thanks for this updates u are wonderful
Re: My Husband......... by seunviju(f): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Huh,finger crossed.Thanks for the update
Re: My Husband......... by heemah(f): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
Adetoun needs to forgive her family and she needs to tell her fiance bou her past!!! It would be heartbreaking if he should hear it from a third party
Re: My Husband......... by Sandjane(f): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
Toun shuld 4give and 4get.jacob why are treating jane like dat.dnt giv d devil a chance.thanks flakky i dey enjoy dis story,kip it rolling.more mb on ur fone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.