Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

My Husband......... - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (719108 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by D9ty7(m): 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
Aunty flakky, won't u update ni?
Re: My Husband......... by pinetulips(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
Queen xstar: (Walks in with crackers biscuits and sprite) Who go shift for me?

me, me, me.......
Re: My Husband......... by ESIXLOVE: 12:20am On Jan 02, 2014
Flakkydagirl: yes,u're following truly....thnks for reading.
u are welcome

2 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
Jacob returned home the next morning,he parked his car in the garage and walked into the house,his mother was in the sitting room watching a movie,just as he entered,she turned to look at him,then quietly return her gaze to the screen.Jacob didn't utter a word,and his mother also kept her peace.He went to his room.

The following day was a Saturday,and he had planned his movement,his secretary had informed him that,he had some messages to attend to and some calls to return.Sharon had handled the ones she could.He used the Gym,took his bath and ate his meal,in the other sitting room.
He sat relaxed on the couch and called their househelp.
'Ruth' he called.

'Yes oga,you called me' she answered.

Jacob turned to look at her,she was wearing a long skirt that was slit in the front,and a tight blouse,her breast were pushed up,Jacob wondered what pushed the breast,if it was the bra or the blouse,the breast looked firm and round.
'Oga Jay' Ruth called again,tracing Jacob's eye to her chest,what was he looking at,she wondered but dare not ask.

Jacob realised that he had been staring, 'Sorrry...em,sorry about that,am relaxing here,and i don't want anyone to disturb me,okay?
'Yes sir,but....Oga,what am i to do?' She asked.

'You're to make sure no one comes in here,okay?'

'Yes sir' she walked away wriggling her buttocks,she closed the glass door quietly.

Ruth went back to her room,she sat dejected on her bed,her plan had failed,she had worn the push up bra to make Jacob notice her,the slit on the skirt was also to get his attention,when she caught him starring,she thought her plan had worked,only for him to recover quickly.She hissed and returned to the Kitchen.

Jacob dozed off only to be woken up by the bleeping of his phone,he picked it up,it was Jane,she had asked to have Lunch with him,to which he declined,lieing that he had a meeting to attend to,he was about resuming his nap when Katherine called to remind of their Lunch together.

He stood up,and stretched his legs,he deliberated on what to wear,after an hour he settled for a crisp,stark white shirt on jeans,he decided to look casual,Katherine had not mention that it was an official lunch,so he dressed lightly,his deep set brown eyes illuminated against his white shirt.He looked handsome.

He drove to Foodco,he arrived just in time to see Katherine going him.Jacob watched Kat walk to a table at the far end of the big room,it looked liked she had called earlier to request for a table.As she walked,eyes turned to admire the beautiful lady,some that were bold enough smiled,Kat swayed her hips,whether it was deliberate or not,was what he couldn't answer.

Jacob got to the table,as she sat down,he pulled the other chair facing her and sat comfortably.
'Good afternoon Jacob' She smiled beautifully exposing white set of teeths,her lipstick glistered red.

'Goodafternoon Katherine' he said smiling,he had made up his mind to be very polite and sharp with her,but here he was smiling stupidly.
Katherine beckoned to a waiter,who took their orders and left.As she spoke with the waiter,he stared,all he could see was a tofee-toned body draped in an oversized fringe shawl.The soft iridescent material in shimmering bronze tones slipped off her shoulder revealing more bare skin and the lush swell of her breasts.

A hot ball of healthy lust rolled through Jacob,few men would probably be immune to such an obvious temptation.

She smiled warmly to the waiter,he soon returned with a bottle of white wine,their mushroom,vegetable salad and apppetizer.She waved him off.
They ate their meal quietly,they were almost through with meal when Jacob spoke.Katherine sure had plans he knew.

'Hmm,hmmm' he cleared his throat.

'Katherine,you wanted to see me!' he asked placing his fork down.

'Foodco serves good meal,this is tasty' she said pointing at her chicken 'Thats why i brought you here.

Jacob knew she was avoiding his question. 'Kat,i do not have all day,why did you ask to see me?' he said.

Katherine continued chewing the food in her mouth,when she was done,she answered.
'Jay dear,lets enjoy this sumptous meal,we'll talk after that.' she said,using her fork to pick the salad.

'Well,am done eating', he eyed her pushing his plates aside.

'Jay,calm down,actually,i just came into the country last week,i was holidaying in Las Vegas,you know all work and no play makes Kat a dull girl' she smiled into his face,caressing the shawl on her shoulders revealing the pink swell on her breast,Jacob swallowed and drank his wine hurriedly to calm his jaunting nerves.He wanted to get up and leave.

Just then two ladies walked in from the side door,he didn't see their face,but their behind spoke volume,heads turned,he glanced around and saw the rapt attention of several men doing the same thing,STARE

The two ladies walked to the other end of the restaurant and......

3 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by stefikal(f): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
And what?

Aunty Flakkytongue

come and tell me the remaining in my ear now...pleasesmiley
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
stefikal: And what?

Aunty Flakkytongue

come and tell me the remaining in my ear now...pleasesmiley
Aunty stefikal,thanks for reading........(walking on tiptoe towards stefikal) hush! Quiet,am coming
Re: My Husband......... by Naomiaovor: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ds story bam troway,kip am up.i dey follow ds story bumper 2 bumper.........smtin confuse me or mayb na mistake.wen u were talked of kat u said she was jacob's ex gf of 9 mnts,n again he has bin datin janet 4 close to 2 yrs,hw?
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
Jacob dated Kat for 9mnths before they broke up.....
Janet is Jacob's current gf..........

Thanks for taking your time to read..
Re: My Husband......... by adusco(m): 3:49am On Jan 03, 2014
Flakkydagirl: Jacob dated Kat for 9mnths before they broke up.....
Janet is Jacob's current gf..........

Thanks for taking your time to read..

kip dropping it flakky.nice one!
Re: My Husband......... by Queenxstar(f): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
pinetulips:

me, me, me.......
Thanks darling. (sits beside him and shares biscuits and sprite with him )
lovely work Flakky.
Re: My Husband......... by stefikal(f): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
Oh Flakky!

sad cry
Re: My Husband......... by kingphilip(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
stefikal: Oh Flakky!

sad cry
Like seriously o
Hw about urs stefikal
Re: My Husband......... by D9ty7(m): 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Am sorry Flakky for the loss of your story. Actually I lost a complete story. I believe Seun will do something about it cos I can't afford to have wasted my time here putting up my stories for free only for some enemy of progress to hack NL. This shows there is no security here and I have known more about NL and its officials.
Discouragement of the highest order. Who told you d9ty7 used to write? Am a reader until further notice.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Dygeasy(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
D9ty7: Am sorry Flakky for the loss of your story. Actually I lost a complete story. I believe Seun will do something about it cos I can't afford to have wasted my time here putting up my stories for free only for some enemy of progress to hack NL. This shows there is no security here and I have known more about NL and its officials.
Discouragement of the highest order. Who told you d9ty7 used to write? Am a reader until further notice.
lol! My brother aff vex grin
Re: My Husband......... by D9ty7(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Its not funny at all...
Dygeasy: lol! My brother aff vex grin
Am out
Re: My Husband......... by kingphilip(m): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
D9ty7: Its not funny at all...Am out
abeg no try am this wasn't our dream by this tym last week o
plz jst continue wit that dream o wat doesn't break us makes us stronger
Re: My Husband......... by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
Everyone claim to be Strong,

But the Strong Man is the one who is strong, firm, solid and determined in troubles time.

The One whose mind remain unchanged when the storm comes.

The One who is undisturbed, even after an enemy's attack.

Hmmm. What a great loss!!
If our writers decide to stop writing,
Hmmm. I wish we can change their minds...
But I will suggest that we should be #backAndBetter

God bless all Nairaland writers.
God bless Seun.
God bless all Nairalanders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:44am On Jun 28, 2014
My story was completely wiped with no trace of even the title. This is heartbreaking because I have no backup anywhere in the world
Re: My Husband......... by PrinceAdepoju(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
Harmony-emerald:
My story was completely wiped with no trace of even the title. This is heartbreaking because I have no backup anywhere in the world
I'm really sorry about this, ma'am.

I'm sure you've learnt your lesson(s)
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
Harmony-emerald:
This is heart wrenching indeed!
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
kingphilip:
abeg no try am this wasn't our dream by this tym last week o
plz jst continue wit that dream o wat doesn't break us makes us stronger

Stronger Indeed............
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
D9ty7: Am sorry Flakky for the loss of your story. Actually I lost a complete story. I believe Seun will do something about it cos I can't afford to have wasted my time here putting up my stories for free only for some enemy of progress to hack NL. This shows there is no security here and I have known more about NL and its officials.
I do hope you reconsider your decision sir....

Its just too sad that this happened.....
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
stefikal: Oh Flakky!

sad cry
Oh Stefikal.....its just disheartening.......
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
Who will wipe my tears?

Where is MY HUSBaND!!!!
Re: My Husband......... by ESIXLOVE: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
Flakkydagal since my dad died 11 yrs ago leaving us as kids, i've not shed any tears. But today i wept for my story.

OH HOW ARE THE MIGHTY FALLEN!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by dammygoody(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
ESIXLOVE: Flakkydagal since my dad died 11 yrs ago leaving us as kids, i've not shed any tears. But today i wept for my story.

OH HOW ARE THE MIGHTY FALLEN!!!
oh my!!! *sobs* It is well...
Re: My Husband......... by Haderoncare(f): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
Eyah, so sorry.,All will be well by God's grace
Re: My Husband......... by ESIXLOVE: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
dammygoody: oh my!!! *sobs* It is well...
it is well. The back up was in my gmail account. But gmail had blocked the account.
Re: My Husband......... by ESIXLOVE: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
Haderoncare: Eyah, so sorry.,All will be well by God's grace
thanks. It is well.
Re: My Husband......... by radiance26(f): 12:00am On Jun 29, 2014
Flakky dear am really so sorry abt wat happened,no expected such. Nobody fit spoil ur show babe cos its in u.
Re: My Husband......... by kingphilip(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
Flakkydagirl:

Stronger Indeed............
gudpm o
hw was da service
hope MH has backups and frontups somewhere else
hope we are continuing this soonest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.