Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

My Husband......... - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (719185 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
She was almost done filling the online form for A̶̲̥̅ job she discovered through some site,she popped two prawn crackers in her mouth and chewed noisily as she punched the keys on her laptop.

"What's funny?" Hannah asked taking A̶̲̥̅ look at Rekia who sat behind her laptop all smiles,she was wearing A̶̲̥̅ sleeveless wine gown just an indoor cloth,she crossed her leg and held the remote control iп̥ one hand.

"Its this form i'm filling jare."She said turning to face Hannah."I'm being asked of my Hiv status,i'm thinking of stating it that i'm positive or rather go for A̶̲̥̅ test." She said.

"Crazy babe,just write positive jo,abi are your hands not clean?" Hannah joked reducing the volume of the music viideo she was watching.

Rekia closed her laptop,"How about i go for the test?" She said aloud.

"Now i know you're completely jobless,why would you waste your time going for test because of an online job form that could just be non existing."Hannah said shaking her head.Rekia's attitude was sometimes surprising,she wondered what made her like that."Anyway na you know o." She said increasing the volume of the music.

"I'll go." Rekia made up her mind,she saved the page and logged into her facebook page.There was A̶̲̥̅ knock on the door,she answered it,Adetoun walked in dropping her purse on the couch she sat down and unbuckled her shoe.

"I'm so tired i can eat A̶̲̥̅ horse right now." She said resting on the couch.

"Too bad,i didn't cook anything,i was job hunting online when i came across one company like that sha,i was asked to stamp A̶̲̥̅ copy of my HIV status to the form,so i'm thinking of going for the test sometime this week."Rekia landed.

Adetoun who had been yawning suddenly became awake,for the first time it occured to her that she could be positive knowing the number of men she had been intimate with willingly and forcefully.A̶̲̥̅ lumped formed in her throat.

"Pls tell her its A̶̲̥̅ stupid idea for an online job at that." Hannah spoke.

Adetoun was silent,she really needed to find out her status,she could be positive,beads of sweat trickled down her face and her mind flashed back to the incidents that happened some years back.In anger she got up and began to hit her fist on the wall as if unbottling her anger.Hannah and Rekia rushed towards her holding her by the arm.

"Are you okay?" Rekia asked in fright,as they helped her to A̶̲̥̅ seat.

"I'm taking that test with you." She said,her lips trembled as she spoke.Maybe that was the first step in letting the past go.

Jane tucked her kids in bed and stood for A̶̲̥̅ minute gazing at her bundle of joy as they slept peacefully,her dream had finally come true.she smiled to her herself,her hands combing through her rough hair,she really needed to use A̶̲̥̅ saloon soon.she closed the door gently and returned to the sitting room.

She sat beside her husband letting her head rest on his shoulders,his hands came to her waist naturally.she loved that feeling that let loose in her at the feel of his hands on her body.They were like that for some minutes both watching A̶̲̥̅ soap opera.

Jacob had been quite cool again,controlling himself and being good,if not for his growing jealousy things would just be perfect."I'm going to the saloon to fix my hair tomorrow." Janet said lifting her head to meet his eyes,as she was expecting A̶̲̥̅ protest but he was silent.

Jacob carefully went through his schedule for the next day,but unfortunately for him he was tied down with work and busy."No problem i'll ask mt driver to drop you."

"I can go in my car,what's with the watch dog now?"She asked carefully playing with his fingers.

"Oyindun everything i do is because of you,okay? I don't want anything to happen to you and my kids." He said kissing her on the forehead."Let my driver take you,i'll be rest assured there's no problem." His voice sounded cool and sincere.she brought his head closer and kissed him on the lips."Thanks dear i appreciate you."

Jane asked the driver to drop her outside gate,the driver did as he was told and drove off,she opened her handbag and picked her phone,it was ringing.She didn't hear the car screech towards her almost hitting her,she quickly jumped in fright falling in the process.

The car came to A̶̲̥̅ stop few inches away from her,the driver's side door swung open and A̶̲̥̅ young man of about Jacob's age jumped down and helped her up."I didn't know i was standing on the road,i'm sorry." She apologised while the man dust her dress.

"I should be apologising madam." His accent,american.he was quite handsome in his red shirt tucked in white jean and his face was clean shaven,she had seen his face somewhere but she couldn't remember.

The gatekeeper opened the entrance and the man helped her in,"I'm okay thank you." She managed still trying to remember the man's face.

"I'm Toye,i leave next house and i'm new in this area." He said shading his eye from the sun."Once again i'm sorry for frightening you." He smiled and bowed.Hmmm hmmm now she remembered him,he was the one who bought the mansion beside their house.

"How about A̶̲̥̅ glass of water?" Janet asked politely.

"That'll be nice but thanks,i really have some things to fix,can i check on you later in the day?" He said smiling down at her,he was tall,and well built too.

"No problem then." Jane flashed him one of her sensous smile again.

"And your hair...it's new and it looks great on you."

"Thank you Mr Toye."

"You can call me Toye,what's the name?"

Jane flushed in hot embarrassment as she felt like A̶̲̥̅ teenager once again."I'm Oyindunmade."

"Alright them Oyindun,expect me." He touched her hands briefly and walked out of the gate,she sniffed п̥̥ his fragrance and sashayed into the house.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Kelvin asked A̶̲̥̅ gorgeous Adetoun who sat huddled in her seat.

She pulled her face down and did her seat belt,she hoped she was making the right decision this time,she had gone with the girls to make her new weavon,she had her face made up and her dress was just good on her.It would be foolish for her to back down at the last minute.

Her mind drifted back to the discussion she had ealier in the day with her friends,what if she was positive,would Kelvin ever accept her,she was yet to reveal the truth about herself to him.All this and more rushed in her mind.
"Adetoun!" Kelvin called for the third time.

"Yes dear." Her voice was quite calm and her face was sullen too.

"You know if you don't want to do this i'll understand and not trouble you about it,i have this feeling my parent will love you,they're good people and my siblings too." Kelvin said,since she didn't want him to meet her parent now,they both agreed to go and see his parent first.

"I'm ready to do this." She answered quietly.Kelvin slipped his hands in hers,and A̶̲̥̅ warmth of strength paddled through her stomach,she felt alive again and A̶̲̥̅ smile came on her face.

Kelvin smiled and pecked her,"That's why i love you baby." He relaxed п̥̥ his seat.

"I love you more." She whispered as he turned on the ignition.

Jane asked Nnamdi to get the door,she smiled at herself.She had been checking the time all day and silently prayed that her neghbour would fulfill his promise and show up.she didn't go to the store today.

Even before she turned back to face him,she could perceive his fragrance,it was strong and appealing...somewhat sensous for such A̶̲̥̅ charming man."Hello o good evening." His deep baritone tone echoed behind her.His tone was A̶̲̥̅ pitch low and it came on naturally like A̶̲̥̅ sweet rhyme.

"Hi Toye." She smiled shyly offering him A̶̲̥̅ seat,she was acting like A̶̲̥̅ stupid teenager on her first date,and this was not even A̶̲̥̅ date,just an harmless visit from A̶̲̥̅ neighbour so why the unnecessary excitment building up in her stomach.

"Hey Oyin." Jane blushed,the way he called her name,it was different from the way Jacob called it,she was A̶̲̥̅ mother of two why was she feeling nervous just because he called her name."You have A̶̲̥̅ nice place here i must say." He said looking around.

"Lovely kids too."He said pointing to A̶̲̥̅ framed wall paper of Adam and eve.His shone lightly as he walked towards the frame and touched it.

"Thank you...please have your seat." She said."What can i offer you?"

He asked for any soft drink and he sipped while chatting with her.He was very good with words and made known his point easily too.And the way he spoke,he sounded so full of lfe.They discussed so many things ranging from family to friends and the society at large,Janet tried to impress him with her intelligence and he seemed to appreciate it.She was quick to notice how he deftly switched from any topic that involved talking about his family.

And when he finally made to leave,she felt sad to see him go.It felt like she had known him forever."Here's my card you can give me A̶̲̅ call anytime,it would feel good to hear your voice before i go to bed." He got up and walked towards the door."Its been long i spent time with A̶̲̥̅ woman like you,you made my day and i'm glad i almost hit you."He smiled his left hands in his pocket and his right hand on the door knob.

Jane felt pleased,as she looked up towards the wall clock,time flew so fast,her husband would be home any moment from now."I will." She said quickly.

She saw him off to the gate and when she turned to leave,he swiftly caught her by the wrist,his touch was warm and he moved closer,the breeze blew in generous amount blowing her hair in her face and his lips came down as if he would kiss her but he did not.He looked into her eyes and she felt naked,"You love your husband,but you have to be patient with him if you want to keep your home together." He whispered quietly.

Jane was startled,but he was gone in the next seconds,how did he know about her and her husband.She walked back inside and had A̶̲̥̅ shower as if that would ease her,but she felt strange even to herself.She was changing into something comfy when her husband's car drove in.She sent A̶̲̥̅ big thanks to God that Toye was gone already.

Hannah turned to see her friends dressed up and ready to go for the test,she laughed out loud holding her sides."I can't believe you girls are bent on going for this damn test." She teased them.

"You better go and dress up so that you can come along with us o." Adetoun said fixing her shoe.She was disappointed when they arrived at Kelvin's parent house.They had gone for an important church programme his sibling told them.They stayed A̶̲̥̅ while and promised to come back the next weekend.All this while she had just one thing in mind,the test.

"Do you girls even know any of their test and counselling centers?" She asked.

"Yes,Toun googled it."Rekia said sitting down."Just let us be,since you're not coming with us."

"Guess what?i'm coming along." She said getting up.П̥̥ less than thirty minutes she was out dressed up."We're good to go."

"This is really A̶̲̥̅ foolish excursion." Rekia laughed.The only person who knew it could spell doom for her fell silent as they got into the car and drove off.

It took them 90minutes to get there and luckily for them,they were not much people waiting for the test.They sat together in A̶̲̥̅ corner laughing.But when the attendant called out their names,fear rang out on their faces.Each girl was tested by different counsellors who asked if they had taken any risk to warrant the test and how many sexual partners they've had in A̶̲̥̅ year.

The test was done and taken to the lab,they returned to the waiting room,The girls were quiet for A̶̲̥̅ while each thinking of her fate,after about two hours Rekia and Hannah loosened up and started chatting again.They both cheered Adetoun up and asked her to relax.
"What if i'm positve?" She asked.

The other girls fell silent,"Whatever happens to you,you're still my best friend and sister,perhaps we'll go shopping at the mall." She tickled Adetoun who let out A̶̲̥̅ giggle."Or what do you think Rekia?"

"You're crazy." She laughed.The girls were still chatting when they were called upon to receive their test results.They stopped chatting at once and went in.Adetoun was the last to get up.she knew it.Her doom was here.

The night of the test was A̶̲̥̅ very quiet one for the girls,they had all been silent on their way except for one of them who sneezed frequently and sobbed quietly.

No one volunteered to make lunch not even Rekia,they were shocked when the test result came out and Hannah was positive.It was A̶̲̥̅ big slap on her face,when she had mocked her friends for deciding to go.Hannah is Hiv positive,she was asked to come back in three months time for another test to confirm her status.

But what was there to confirm?she was positive,Adetoun who was supposed to be jubilating because she was negative couldn't because of her friend's status.Hannah sobbed all the way home and refused to be consoled.

How could this happened to her,she had only been intimate with just one man all her life...and it was that bastard of A̶̲̥̅ man called Kelvin and it seemed God was punishing her for sleeping with him.

This man was purposely sent to destroy her.she coiled up in bed and wet her pillow with tears.she didn't hear the door open,she only saw her friends standing by her bed."What do you guys want to say? Pls don't console me,i'll be fine." She snapped at Adetoun who touched her hand.

"Its okay,we just want to talk to you." Rekia pleaded with her.

Adetoun sat down by her bed."This is not A̶̲̥̅ death sentence you know and its equally not the end of the world."She started.

"Get out." Hannah screamed all of A̶̲̥̅ sudden,Rekia and Toun looked at each other.

"I mean it girls,get out of this place." She shouted at the top of her voice pushing Toun violently off her bed.She got down and appeared in the sitting room picked the car key and disappeared outside,opened the gate and zoomed out driving blindly into the already quiet street.

Rekia and Toun rushed out when they heard the sound of her car but it was too late she was gone.

*Attention.
I know this is short,but pulease manage it.I had to type this not to disappoint those who have been waiting.
Sandjane
Loveyp
Aderichesse
Thoxyno.

And guys remember to drop your two kobo after reading,i'll appreciate it.
Goodnite.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by bumsiee: 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
grin first 2 comment. * runs back 2 read update. Aunty flaky thank u kiss. Good night. shocked OMG hannah HIV ??I hope it's a problem 4rm d lab. N Jane wants 2 flirt ha. Seems dis sisters are not as good as I saw dem in d beginning. Auty flaky what's happening 2 our characters nah
Re: My Husband......... by joanne1(f): 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
After dropping my 2cents u wld leave us for anoda 2weeks b4 u come and upd8... Nice update and I love d twist in d story and can't w8 to see watsup wiv rekia and if ever adetoun wld unite wiv her family...
Re: My Husband......... by Princesschi(f): 12:22am On Dec 14, 2014
Oh no, Hannah
why?? So so sad, i hope she doesnt hurt herself. I feel really sorry for her.

Toun its one down now, its time to take d next step of reconciling with ur past.

Oyindunmade, i gat my eyes on u.

Madam flakky u have been falling my hand for quite some time now, tnks for d update anyways. God bless u
Re: My Husband......... by Aderichesse: 1:54am On Dec 14, 2014
All I can say 4 now is "Hmmmmmm" well done Flakky
Re: My Husband......... by Jumizie13(f): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2014
hmmmmmm
Re: My Husband......... by Alawokit(f): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2014
Can't believe hannah is positive.wht abt rekia wht re status.jane becareful Ooo u knw ure a married woman,madam flakky thank u for d update.
Re: My Husband......... by Joyce21(f): 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
tanks for d update. pls try and be consistent in ur updates, because u are loosin fans already.
Re: My Husband......... by loveyP(f): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
kissThanx 4 d update........
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hanna is not positive,it should be an error from the lab,i'm very sure of that.
Jane!jane!!jane!!!how many times did i called you?.
You want to use your hand to destroy your sweet home.
Re: My Husband......... by Sandjane(f): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Thanks flakky u made my day,hannah am so sry abt d result,i believe by dat 3month u wil b confirm negative.as 4 jane becareful wit d kind of game u ar playing.pls flakky dnt stay 2 long b4 u update.GOD bless u.compliment of d season 2 u.
Re: My Husband......... by singlefade25(f): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2014
hmmmmmmm
Re: My Husband......... by SexySapphire(f): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
I refuse to bliv dat Hannah is positive, I'm thinking she's about to come down with some flu and the test kit took it for hiv. As for Jane, she shud beta be careful with dat charmer or else she go hear am from Jacob. By the way, Jacob shud ease up with the jealousy tin. Kipin ma fingers crossed for the nxt update.
Re: My Husband......... by seunviju(f): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Wow,this is serious,let me just keep my fingers crossed.Thanks for the update madam flakky
Re: My Husband......... by tsodjete: 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Thanks for this. Expecting more soon
Re: My Husband......... by tsodjete: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
Flakkydagirl, thanks for this. Expecting more soon
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Kelvin took the sharp bend that led down the street,he was happy when his parents decided to relocate to their new house which was about six years ago,his brothers condition got worse after what happened to his girlfriend.But things turned out well eventually,he moved on and regained his senses in no time,completed his university education and bagged his masters too.

He felt comfortable knowiing should things go wrong which he never prayed for,his family would be fine.He said a quick prayer in his heart and reeduced his speed.Glancing at Adetoun who sat down quietly by him,she was engrossed with her phone.He was quiet confident that his family would love her.All she needed was their blessings.

He took a sharp bend and reduced the speed of the car,"Adetoun we're almost home." He smiled warmly.She looked calm and well behaved the very frst thing that had drawn her to him.

"Really." She smiled back dropping her phone on the dash board.she was no longer feeling nervous.she let him hold her hands and she knew he was just the right man for her.Only if her ugly past never happened.

Kelvin drove a few meters before stopping in front of a big black gate,he got down and opened the gate,while Adetoun drove in.he closed the gate then joined her in the car."Come down dear." He said to her.

She got down and they walked into the house together,their househelp screamed at the sight of Kelvin."Boda Kefin ti de o." Brother Kelvin has come she shouted running inside.Kelvin held Toun's hand and walked side by side into a moderate sized sitting room.
"Good afternoon sir." Kelvin greeted his father,who embraced him.

"How are you doing?" He asked closing the newspaper in his hands,"Good afternoon my daughter." He answered Toun.
"Bimpe." He called the househelp.The young lady who shouted earlier appeared but this time with an elderly woman in her fifties."Mama." Kelvin embraced his mother.

"Oh my dear,I have missed you so much."His mother said taking a seat.

"Good afternoon mama." Adetoun curtsied.

"My daughter,how are you?" She smiled at her."Its you Kelvin has been talking to us about,I'm sorry about the last week,it was an important church programme we couldn't miss." Bimpe appeared with a tray of chilled bottle water and two glass cups.

"I'm fine ma." Adetoun curstied again.The woman gave her a long stare.

"What's your name?" His father asked.

"I am Adetoun."

"Adetoun? Your face looks very familiar but I can't remember where and when I met you." She said adjusting her glasses.

"I don't think you've met her o mama,she's the lady I want to marry." Kelvin said holding Toun's hand.Adetoun was also trying to remember where she knew the woman from,but the picture wasn't clear so she let it rest.

"Oh my daughter,you're very welcome." His mother patted the space beside her for Adetoun to join her.

Adetoun had just taken her seat,when the door opened slightly,a young lady of her age walked in,she was modestly dressed,she was carrying a handbag which she dropped at the sight of her brother.
"Brother Kelvin."She jumped intto his open arms.Nora was his sister and only daughter tto their parents,she stayed in a boarding house all through her primary and secondary education,and she was just in her sophomore year at the University.

"Nora dear,how are you and how is school? " He quized her as she took a seat.

"I'm fine o,good afternoon mum and dad." She smiled."Is she the one?" Her eyes popped brightly when Kelvin smiled and said yes.

"Hi..." She greeted.

"You're Adetoun right?"She asked.

"Yes."

"Oh brother,you failed to tell us how beautiful she looks,you have brought home a damsel and I like her already." Nora gushed out happily with a big smile on her face.

Adetoun was happy at the way things turned out to be,she stayed a while and answered most of the questions she was asked.They had a lunch of boiled rice with chicken stew and plantain,they were quite welcoming and she felt at hom.Kelvin was disappointed when his brother didn't show up and they were about to leave.He tried his mobile again but he wasn't picking up.The whole family was seeing them off when a black toyota camry drove in.
The occupant of the car got down and embraced his brother backing Adetoun and the rest,"I'm sorry I was late,so where is our damsel?" He asked turning to greet Adetoun.

He held out his hands with a smile and was met with the shock of his life,
"Adetoun Adepoju!" He said the name quietly,while toun nodded her head."Toun,its me Priye."

"Priye?" Adetoun knew it,something had finally gone wrong at the last minute,she slowly withdrew her hands and before you know it,she fell to the ground like a pack of card.

.......The next two weeks had been quite good for Jane,even though she hadn't seen her neghbour since their first meeting but he was a frequent caller. Jacob had been of good behaviour this past week too.She was back from the store early,her kids would soon be home from school.Nnamdi had prepared their food.She climbed down the stairs and sat on the sofa turning on the Tv.

She had barely relaxed in her seat when the scream of. Mummy! Mummy! Rented the air,she opened the door and picked them up,giving each a hug and a sweet mummy kiss on their forehead.she took off their dress and bathed them.Before taking them to the dinning for lucnh after which they did their homework.They sat beside her on the sofa and she changed the channel to a cartoon station,and not long afterwards they fell asleep.She carried Eve while Nnamdi helped carry Adam into their room.

She had barely taken her seat when a knock sounded on the door.Nnamdi came to inform her that Mr Toye was around.she asked him in and offered him a seat.They chatted like jolly friends.She didn't hear the door open,but she could feel the silence in Toye's eyes,she turned around to see her husband holding a briefcase and walking towards her."Welcome home dear." She got up and embraced him,he stood rigid on the spot without saying a word.Toye sensing what was happening stood up.

"Good evening My Jacob Smith." He offered his hand which Jacob took coldly.

"I am Toye and I live in the mansion beside your house." He said touching his collar with style.

"You're welcome Mr Toye,so what can we do for you?" He asked his hands in his pocket.

"Just visiting and making friend with my neighbours,who knows what can happen." Toye said."And you have a beautiful house here." He said his eyes on Jane.

"Thank you." Jacob said and walked away.

Toye made short his visit and soon disappeared but not without extracting a promise from her that she would visit him soon.Jane stayed long in the sitting room.she didn't know if her husband was displeased with Toye's presence.Come dinner and Jacob didn't come down.she checked him but he was fast asleep in bed.She had dinner alone and asked Nana Aisha to feed the kids.

She had her bath and carefully slipped into bed,Jacob hadn't said a word to her even after breakfast,he only nodded to her greeting in the morning.He dressed up for work,"I don't want to seeing that man again." He said before leavng for work.

"But..he's our neighbour." She said.

"I have spoken."

Jane left for the store and thought about her promise to Toye,it would be bad of her to dishonour her own words.After two weeks of putting it off,she finally decided to make good her promise.It was a warm evening and when she called to confirm their appointment,he asked her to come with her swimming gears,she refused at first but he was persistent.so she agreed.

She wore a simple blue gown,iit was just casual and packed her swimming gears in a bag.if she was expecting a quiet dinner,then she was far from it.They were having dinner in his beautifully trimmed garden.It was a somptous one at that.she drank some wine before changing into her swimming trunk and hair cap.Without thinking she jumped into the water and began to swim,Toye joined her and they played like old lovers,she let him hold her and he even kissed her lightly on the cheeks.They were splashing water on each other when she looked up to see a figure marching towards them,her heart summersaulted in quick leaps and her body went still.

It was Jacob and one look at him,she knew she was done for tonight.He ordered her to come out of the water which she did calmly.Toye also came up."Hi Jacob care for a quick dip?" he asked coming to his side.

Jacob threw a punch that narrowly missed Toye's well shaped lips,"I never miss my target,and let me warn you,stay away from my wife,you miserable hag." He pulled Jane by the arms and began to pull her with him.

"Pls let me take my dress." She said quietly,he didn't even hear her talk,he pulled her along and outside the gate and into their own compound,she wasn't walking fast and that annoyed him more.He picked her and up the stairs he went.He dropped her on the bed and locked the door."I'll teach you how to be obedient to your husband." He was visibly angry as he began to unhook his belt.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by Tholuwani(f): 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
Easy o Jacob,Adetoun i fear o but i pray God will take perfect control,thanx ma'am flakky
Re: My Husband......... by Ziziola: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
I feel sorry for Toun. I pra all will be well. This Jane self! How will a married woman go swimming with another man and call it harmless? She just wants to spoil the happy home she strived for

2 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by Ziziola: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
I feel sorry for Toun. I pray all will be well. This Jane self! How will a married woman go swimming with another man and call it harmless? She just wants to spoil the happy home she strived for
Re: My Husband......... by nessaluv(f): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
0MG!!!! Warris happening

Flakky ur story line is x000 on point....can't believe its coming 4rm ur head, u knw very well 0w 2keep ur readers 0n suspense and i guess dats 1 0f d trait 0f a gud writer.....keep it up dear

more inspiration 2ur brain as u update regularly....
Re: My Husband......... by thoxyno(f): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ghen ghen for u jane,e dey ur body jare
Weldone flaky
Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
Jane u mst b mad ,mentally sick

#Jacob deal wit her very well teach her lesson she wil neva 4gt infact infact bruise her
Re: My Husband......... by Joyce21(f): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
toun is going back to her old love. i sence jane is about to reciev serious beating and rape...
Re: My Husband......... by Sandjane(f): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
Wow thank u flakky.am speechless jane what kind of game ar u playing?
Re: My Husband......... by seunviju(f): 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
I just hope Jacob is not about beating up his wife and as for toun I can't wait to find out what will happen to her.Thanks for the update flakky
Re: My Husband......... by Enasco1(m): 6:21am On Dec 16, 2014
Flakkydagirl tnks 4 d update. It ws really lovely. Bt I ws confuse when u said Hannah was HIV+ n she said she only had sex Kelvin. I guess it ws a mistake on ur part cos I knw hannah dated a man she met @ a club. It ws Adetoun who x dating kelvin. Pls also try 2 check ur spellings b4 posting. Adetoun hmmmm wonders shal neva end ooo.
Re: My Husband......... by Phlakes(f): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2014
I knew this wil happen to adetoun
Jane should stop disobeyin her hussy nd she should remember she's married nd nt gettin younger
Jacob u did the right thing
weldone our wonderful flakky, expecting more pls
Re: My Husband......... by amenna(f): 7:29am On Dec 16, 2014
waiting dey warry Jane self, y is she not obeying her husband. tanks for d update aunty flakky
Re: My Husband......... by Princesschi(f): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2014
*unhooking my belt*
Jane i told u i gat ma eyes on u, right? Ur cup is full, i'll teach u hw to obey ur husband too.

I'm tryin to remember who Priye is...
Re: My Husband......... by Olaitan3784(f): 8:35am On Dec 16, 2014
Princesschi:
*unhooking my belt*
Jane i told u i gat ma eyes on u, right? Ur cup is full, i'll teach u hw to obey ur husband too.

I'm tryin to remember who Priye is...
priye was toun boyfriend wen she was stil wit her parents
Re: My Husband......... by atitebi19: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2014
WTF is wrong wiv Jane angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.