Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

My Husband......... - Literature (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (719177 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by Olaide59(f): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
Following
Re: My Husband......... by kelechiodo(m): 7:10am On Sep 19, 2015
Following
Re: My Husband......... by Babypretty(f): 8:48am On Sep 19, 2015
Flakkydagirl:
All rights reserved,
no part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form either written or photocopy without prior written approval of the author..
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by haduragbemmy: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2015
waiting ............
Re: My Husband......... by Dsparker(f): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2015
Well done flakky
Re: My Husband......... by rodhy(f): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2015
aunty flakky plz update nau ure kipin us waiting aunty flakky plz update nau ure kipin us waiting
Re: My Husband......... by toksroyal: 11:38am On Sep 21, 2015
Now you can get 20 e-novels of your favorite authors on your mobile device or tablet for just N5,000. Simply send your favorite author or reading list and get 20 electronic books that you can carry along with you wherever you go! Business books, Christian Books and Self Help books are also available. Call 08099434381 or send an email to fortress20group@gmail.com to get yours today

Re: My Husband......... by udison(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
Flakky we are still waiting
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jacob did a quick check on himself,the mirror gave him a go ahead,he picked his briefcase,glanced at his wrist,his watch read eight o'clock on the dot.He had better be on his way now,he had a meeting for 10am,an important one at that.He descended the flight of stairs and walked to the door,turning the handle swiftly,there was a sound but the door remained locked.
He made another attempt,and got the same result,he dropped his briefcase and turned the knob with his two hands,it was still locked,"How come?" he wondered quietly as went to get the spares,he was even more surprised when he couldn't find it.He made for the back exit,and that was locked too.He arched his brow in thought,as beads of sweat formed a lake on his forehead.
And like a old witch drenched in the midnight rain,he walked dejectedly back to the sitting room.An idea formed in his head,Jane would know where the spare key was,he had better find her,he turned around and almost colided into her. "You were looking for me." Jane said,it was more of a statement than a question.

For a seconds,Jacob was confused as he looked at her,his feelings locked up and emotions masked in a long cold stare,he didn't say a word but his silence said more. "Do you have the key?" he asked after a while.

"I do." Jane answered,it felt stale on her lips,those where the same words she had said on their wedding day,a vow,that was what it was called.If only she could turn back the hands of time,she wished to remain there,in that same church forever repeating those words to him.But things were just not the way she wanted it,she loved her husband and would love to spent the rest of her life with him,but definetly not like this.

Jacob touched her slightly,"Do you have the keys?" he repeated for the third time.

"Yes."

Jacob wondered why she had that sweet look on her face,and that smile that usually drove all his coldness away.And her lips....they looked soft,sensous and pleaded for a kiss.He could feel himself wanting her,one of those magical things she had on him,He pinched himself hard forcing his mind not to think like that. "Let me have the keys."

Jane walked towards the door,stopping a few feets away from it,she faced her husband,"But i'm sorry i can't give them to you." she said confidently.

Jacob's brain processed the words slowly,"Why?"

"Because i want us to make a deal."

"Deal? What deal are you talking about?" he asked dropping his briefcase.he restrained himself from getting angry,he could feel something well up in his chest already.

"I will open this door,after you tell me my offence." Jane said meekly.Her voice were soft and cool.

At first Jacob was quiet,"Is that why you have kept me from going to work,do you even know i have an important meeting by 10,look at the clock its 8:30 already,let me have the keys before i loose my patience."

"Loose your patience? Maybe you haven't realised that you have been loosing your patience at any slight opportunity this past three weeks,and i have borne it all,so what more patience do you want to loose?" she answered back in a mild tone.

Jacob was furious,and blood shown on his face,he rushed towards her and lifted his hands to slap her,but his hands refused to hit her face,he was struggling fiercely with his temper. "Please go on and hit me,pour out your anger i can bear it." Jane let the tears flow freely falling on her knees by his feet.

For a moment,there was a pin drop silence in the room,not even the sound of their heart beat could be heard.Jacob was fighting hard to put his thoughts together.

"Jacob please forgive me,if i have done anything to make you mad,please please,i beg you in the name of God.Your anger towards me is driving me insane." Jane cried as she pleaded.

At the moment,something snapped hard inside of him,he wanted to speak,but his voice was gone,his emotions were in a battle and he was loosing his mind.He fought hard for control.In a swift,he picked the flower vase and smashed it hard against the wall,it shattered into pieces,at the same time something shattered in his heart.

Jane screamed in fright,oh my God.She must have made him more angry."For the sake of our children." she shouted. "Please forgive me,please i beg of you.Jacob please.... forgive me "

Jacob's shirt were soaked in sweat,he unbuttoned his suit and tie and Jane ran to hide behind the sofa. "Jane!!!!!!" he screamed with his might.
Jane screamed again,he was finally going to kill her and she knew it,she began to say her last prayer,calling on her father's spirit to protect her from this looming danger.Only if she could just pick her phone and call someone,it laid on the couch opposite her unaware of the brewing atmosphere.she knew the end was near.

She looked up,and behold Jacob was coming for her,her feet were stuck to the ground in fears and she prayed for a miracle,a real one as that seemed the only thing that could save her from her husband's anger this time around.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by aprilwise(m): 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
God have mercy on jacob.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
May my marriage never ever get to this point in Jesus Name!.... Amen
Flakkygirl your story is getting me high ooo.. Pls more updates
Re: My Husband......... by QnXta(f): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2015
God, please give me the grace to be able to tame my hubby even when he is at the peak. Pity Jane sadGod, please give me the grace to be able to tame my hubby even when he is at the peak. Pity Jane
Re: My Husband......... by codedbaby(f): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2015
hmmm. Marriage kasala. God help us we newly married.
The storm will soon be over
Welcome Flakky
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2015
Nice story, will surely keep reading.
Re: My Husband......... by Jumizie13(f): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
Flakky, ion lyk diz kin suspense jare.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by rodhy(f): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
flakky flakky flakky plz nau, me no lyk suspense jare,… update ooo
Re: My Husband......... by Olaide59(f): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
my bp is rising o

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Jaytoy(f): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Madam flaky I'm a new member here and I've been reading ur story so far that I got addicted to it. Now that uve been silence since my bp is rising. Pls help before my bp splits off
Re: My Husband......... by Sandjane(f): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hmmm,am speechless,pls flakky more update.
Re: My Husband......... by Jaytoy(f): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Please flakky. This suspence is killing. But wait hope things are OK? Cos of dis sudden silence from u.
Re: My Husband......... by Jumizie13(f): 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
FLAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYY OOOOOOOOO
Re: My Husband......... by jemmanuella97(f): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
What's keeping you.
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
"I feel so excited this morning." Hannah beamed happily,even though she was yet to share the goodnews with her family,she knew that they would accept Ade gladly.
She selected a peach coloured flay skirt to match her white turtle neck top.She picked her purse and walked to the sitting room,her heels making a tick tack sound. "You've been dazzling since Ade proposed to you." Toun said coming from the kitchen.

Hannah gave her a blissful smile,"I can't seem to hide my excitement,i will be meeting his family formally today." she said picking a strand of hair away from her face. "You look gorgeous." Rekia complimented,she was coming from the bathroom dripping water.
"Thanks sweetheart." Hannah beamed happily."Let me be on my way girls,i don't want to keep my family-to-be waiting." The girls laughed as she walked towards the door.Rekia went to her room to dress up green with envy.
"Even if you decide not to tell your family about your status,that's fine,but leaving your husband in the dark would be a grievious mistake on your part." Hannah stopped in her tracks,turned back and sent Adetoun a look that threw daggers.she turned to the door and stepped out without a care.All that mattered was that she would be getting married soon.To hell with her status,she hissed,got into her car and drove off.
Jane waited in patience to receive the blow,as she cowered on the ground screaming,but she received none.She looked up in fright,her husband was standing there staring at her.
"Jacob please don't hurt me,i beg you." her voice raked with sobs and the colour of her eye had turned red.Jacob walked away and made for the kitchen,Jane followed him and came just in time to see him opening the cup board,he picked a knife and played with the sharp edge,Jane was scared shit,she couldn't believe her very eyes,did Jacob actually plan to kill her? Before she could turn away,she saw him bringing down the knife right on himself,she kicked his hands in a quick reflex action,acting without thinking,the knife hit the wall and bounced back narrowly missing Jane's ears,thanks to Jacob's timely push.They both fell to the ground like a heap of cow dung.
Jane was paralysed with fear,"Why did you try to kill yourself?" she slapped her husband hard on the face after some seconds, still dazed at what had just happened some minutes ago.she was prepared for a show down this morning.

Jacob was shocked,he felt sad and stupid sitting on the floor in the kitchen."You wanted to kill yourself,what about i and the children?has it come to that?" she snapped at him wiping her tears.Jacob struggled to kneel,he was quiet as he fixed his eye upon her,they were soft and had a sorrowful look about them.
"Janet i am sorry." he said quietly,two balls of tears rolled down the side of his face.Jane pricked her ears,she was probably dreaming.

"Jacob?"

"I am sorry,i can't believe i let out so much anger on you,i feel so bad and utterly useless." he said."I let my anger blindfold me,i didn't mean to hurt you at all." the atmosphere had grown serene and the breeze was strong now,evidence of a downpour on its way.

Jane was crying too,"I don't know what to say,please get up." she wiped his face with her palms.she helped him up. "Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?" Jacob asked,he was totally sorry.He had always managed his anger but he couldn't understand how it went this far.His wife was crying so much,he must have hurt her badly.

"I do no hold any grudge against you,i just want everything to be alright,i just want to see those smiles around your cheeks again." she said putting her hands around his neck.Jane had been honest,she really didn't hold him to ransome in her heart,she had a forgiving spirit.All her angers had melted away.
"Promise me you'll never leave me."

"I promise." she said putting her hand to her chest, "Please promise me you'll never try to harm yourself again,promise."

"I promise you." his voice quaked,she found it hard to believe that everything was over. "Thank you sweetheart." he cuddled her in a warm loving embrace.He watched her for a moment in silence,then in leaned closer to her side.Willingly Jane raised her wet eyes to him.He drew her mouth to his,and his right arm locked her closer to his side.Savoring the sweetness,he kissed her passionately,licking her soft lips soulfully,lingeringly,setting her heart beating like that of a wild creature ensnared.For truly,she was ensnared by this man,her husband,and her heart,body and soul.Jacob led her to the zinc,her back to it,he slid his hands around her waist and found his way up the hook of her bra,setting it apart,he glided his hand all over her body.Jane responded with an eagerness that surprised both of them."Oh my God,i want you." he whispered in her ears.

"I want you too now,i ..." The beeping of her phone interrupted her speech. "Oh no Jacob,my phone." she said,he let her go grudgingly,her hips swaying left and right......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by Annstar(f): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
first to read you are doing great flakky oya continu
Re: My Husband......... by Rukkydelta(f): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nice one
Re: My Husband......... by rodhy(f): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
lolzz 2nd to read… nyc 1 flakky
Re: My Husband......... by Haderoncare(f): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
well done sis
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
true love having its way
Re: My Husband......... by Sandjane(f): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nice one,i hope dis bring an end to their quarrel.
Re: My Husband......... by aprilwise(m): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
What I observed this story has more female readers than male. Secondly Hannah thinks she is enjoying life nd she don't wanna tell her husb. To be her status, it will come to d stage of a split milk. Then her eye go clear. As for Jacob nd jane I believe every marriage has a crisis period that were maturity nd understanding comes to play.
Re: My Husband......... by Rapfrick(m): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2015
I believe de whole gengen gengen just dey start na Jaye na him be adam and eve papa and wat jacob had de day his family returned wasn't a dream he actually slammed his secretary right on his matrimonial bed and de babe go finally come give am breaking news of AM PREGNANT AND U ARE RESPONSIBLE na dat time him go remember de match wey him play I don't see a happy ending in dis story @ all rekia do has remained a minor character has been my favorite character because of her mystery,I swear Flakkydagirl u don make me fall in love with dis rekia character I so much love challenges and mysteries if I encounter someone like rekia in real life no way in hell am letting her go de picture u painted of her is dat of my dream wife beautiful,sexy,smart mysterious and has a dark side she needs to break free from just my perfect kind of lady

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by kinah(f): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2015
Will dis story eva end? My opinion this story is losing it. Am reading out of curiosity of ow all the characters will turn out at the end of d story.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.