Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

My Husband......... - Literature (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (719180 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by Rukkydelta(f): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2015
Nice update

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Afz9095(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2015
Next update will be next month

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by rodhy(f): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=olowookerekemi post=38998102]i hope dat u wil update us soon we can only kip hoping

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by bummybummy(f): 6:05am On Oct 16, 2015
more ink to ur pen Cc, plz dnt let it be long b4 u update again

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
"I made some vegetable salad,there's sandwish,cream,and yoghurt too." Hannah said making herself comfortable on his lap,they were having fun at the beach,relaxing on a handwoven mat,Hannah had brought the soft spread which made it more comfortable.
The weather was welcoming,the sky blue and breeze was cool,a very romantic atmosphere,it was Ade's idea to catch some sea breeze here during the weekend,"Bring that bag over there." Jane got up and picked the bag,two bottles of wine were in it."Wow" she exclaimed,"I brought brandy too."
"Thats alcoholic and too strong for you." he said getting up,he watched her scoop some vegies in a bowl before pouring cream in it.They ate and laughed together.Hannah patiently waiting for the right opportunity to broach the subject."Is there anything that can deter you from getting married to me." she said carefully leaning on him,she felt his body jerk.
He smiled while thinking,"None,i'll fight anything and anyone just to be with you." Hannah knew he was right,he had always been passionate about her,but she couldn't fathom his reaction if he found out she was positive,it was an heavy guilt that stung her heart.
"I mean,is there something i would do that will make you not to forgive me." she pressed him for answer.
"I really can't come up with something," he smiled,as she opened the brandy and poured two glasses. "You shouldn't worry yourself,we're good to go,after the introduction,your mind will be rest." Even though his mind was not at rest,it unsettled him that she was asking him such question,did she have anything to hide.He butchered away such thought and tried to focus on enjoying every minute they shared.
"Stop" he cautioned her from taking the second glass of brandy."You've had enough,lets go home."
Hannah gave a short laugh that ended in her throat,"I want to tell you something important,ask me what it is?" she picked the glass again and before he could stop her she had gulped a generous amount,it burned hot on her throat,she a tear dropped down the side of her face.Ade wondered if she was okay,he got up and left her on the mat,he packed their basket and the wine bottles."Let's go now."
Hannah dopped her hand from his"I will go after i've spoken to you." she insisted,she was tipsy and feeling drowsy already."We have spoken all afternoon,lets leave dear,i'll drop you first." Hannah was quiet,"I want to tell you something please." she pleaded.
"Go on,i'm listening." Ade said,letting her have her way. "I am Hiv positive." she laughed hysterically,causing some passerby to cast them a glance. "Shut up and get up,that drink is affecting you already." he pulled her up, "I mean it." she begged him to believe her. "I am also pregnant,three years pregnant for you,the engineer said i'm carrying triplets,are you happy?"
Ade burst into laughter,"Now i know that you are completely drunk." That was one of the reasons he detested alcohol,he took a swipe once in a while,but he just didn't enjoy drinking.He picked the mat and the basket in one hand,and pulled Hannah with the other hand,she was not even steady on her feet,he had to drag her and they ended up falling.Thanks to a kind man who helped them pack the basket,while he struggled with the mat and his fiancee.
After he had succeeded in locking her at the back,he went to the drivers side and got in.He didn't expect the traffic they encountered.Glancing at the back,Hannah was dozing and muttering some gibberish nonsense in her sleep.She looked beautiful and her face was peaceful.He knew he had made the right choice after his father had agreed to the introduction,she was his type of woman,beautiful,fair skin,tall and elegant,a full frontal and back view and intelligent too.
His wrist watch read some minutes to 10pm,driving to Hannah's side of the town and back to his sounded like a bad dream.He would take her home and inform Adetoun about it,she seemed to be the most matured and wisest of the trio.
They had been stuck for three hours now,the jam eased up a bit,he dialled Adetoun's number,she picked up at the first ring,he wasted no time he informing her that Hannah would be staying in his place overnight,she was cool about it and sent her regards.
At exactly 10:45,they arrived at his Lagos condo,he parked his car and brought her in,she clung to him like a second skin.She yearned for his body badly.Before he knew it,they were in the bedroom and his hands all over him,he was fully aroused and there was no going back.
The morning light penetrated from the half parted blind right into her face,she rubbed her face with her left hand and opened her eyes.Sweet scenting aroma wafted into her nose,she turned to find herself in Ade's bedroom utterly surprised,"I am naked." she gasped.Pulling the sheet closer to her closer.she let out a scream.The events of the last evening came flashing in his memory,"Oh my God." she let out in horror.
"How could i have slept with him?" she wept.This was big trouble.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by Lyoncrescent: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Gobe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by codedbaby(f): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Gbam! No more story
Re: My Husband......... by Afz9095(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Gbese re o
Re: My Husband......... by Sleekbaby(f): 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
[quote author=Flakkydagirl post=38990365] This is dedicated to Sleekbaby,your comment eh eh ....

"I hope you remember my sister's introduction is in four weeks time" Jane said pouring homemade orange juice into a glass cup,she sipped some,enjoyed its lingering taste on her tongue and dropped the glass on the stool.Jacob glanced up from the system,"I do" he said,his attention back to the system.
"So have you come up with a nice resort for our honeymoon?" she quized. "Not yet." he was enjoying this online chat so much,and Jane was distracting him.
"You haven't taken your drink?"
"I will"
"Is something wrong with you?"
"No"
"Why are you answering in monos?"
"I'm busy"
"Okay."
Jane got up and walked out of the sitting room,her effort at getting her husband to compliment her new hairstyle was futile.she sat on the bed and picked her phone to call Hannah for some gist,but a call came through.It was none other than Jaiye,she let out a resounding hiss and picked the call.
Fifteen minutes later she was dressed up and climbed down the stairs,her husband looked up at the whiff of her perfume"Are you going out?." he asked,noticing her hair.She looked great.
"Yes." it was her turn to reply in monos.
"In that skimpy dress?"
"Yes."
"So where are you going to at this time of the day?"
"Outside." Jane said letting herself out of the door to evade any further question.Jaiye would be waiting already.
Something happened during the week that caught her attention,they were attending a friends child dedication in church that sunday,and she had just got out of the shower,her husband got in,she was creaming her body when his phone began to ring."Honey your phone." she called to him. The phone stopped ringing only for it to continue again."Don't worry,i'll pick it for you." she said taking some steps towards Jacob side of the bed.
It had happened in a jiffy,just as she bent to pick the phone,a soapy hand came out of no where and grabbed it,she had been more surprise to see soap on his face and shoulders too.With mouth opened wide she watched as he headed to the bathroom to receive the call.she had chided herself all week,cautioning herself to stop over reacting and making things up.Perhaps it was some important call.
But when he nearly collided into Eve yesterday just because he forgot his phone in the kitchen and it was ringing,she knew there was more to it.she was mute about it,and made up her mind to search through the phone once the opportunity presented itself.But throughout the week,her husbands phone was always by him.Then she knew she had no choice than to wake up in the night when her husbad would be fast asleep.
So many thoughts fought around in her mind,she had even read on a blog that the safest way to enjoying your relationship is steering clear of your partners phone.But she had also read that a woman should never wave off warning signals.she prayed for wisdom and intensified efforts to behold her husbands mobile phone.

Opportunity had come inform of a strong headache this evening,Jacob had returned home quite early,he had a bad headache,Jane picked him some pills not forgetting to add a sleeping pill.Her husband had accepted the pills along with a glass of milk,swallowed the pills and gulped down his drink,he slipped into a world of darkness sprawled on the bed.This was the perfect opportunity,she tapped him hard but he was fast asleep,Jane's heart was filled with happiness,at last a chance had come for her to have her husband's phone all to herself."That phone is in trouble." she smiled to herself,this evening she would uncover whatever it was that Jacob had been hiding away from her,she prayed that it could be anything but definetly not another woman.
Heavens knows,she would go loco,the thoughts alone were driving her in sane.Haven certified that her husband was in another world from hers,she did the sign of the cross over her forehead and shoulders three good times.And she took the six longest steps of her life.she picked the phone and smiled to herself.At last her peace of mind would return.
But alas,she was wrong as her phone rang out aloud,she almost dropped the phone on her husband's head out of fear.she hurried to her side of the bed,it was Hannah on the screen,she clicked on the silence button before switching off the phone completly.She wouldn't entertain an form of distraction.
All these while,Jacob did not as much as move a limb talk more of change sides,jane listened to his soft snores as he breath in and out.she was closer to being done.This time she picked the phone with confidence,and for a brief moment of doubt she hoped she was doing the right thing.
It was a touch screen,she touched the screen and the light shown,glad at her progress,she slide the unlock button.
She must have anticipated so much,but not the shocker she received when the phone asked her to input a password.What a rude shock,her husband deserved to be screened by the senate and probed by the president.

Dedicated to I Sleekbaby, nwanne check out my step, head up, shoulders high. Flakky u r d bomb but not BH's.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Sleekbaby(f): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
This is kool, i'm happy

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Rukkydelta(f): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hmmm I pity Hannah

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by aprilwise(m): 7:42am On Oct 17, 2015
Hannah should call spoon a spoon nd tell her boyfriend her HIV positive status now than later things blow out of proportion.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Mma22(f): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2015
If a guy does not have any open cut don't think he can contact Hiv immediately but it is very easy for a lady to contact Hiv even If she has no cut. Just my opinion

BTW weldone flakky more MB to your fone
Re: My Husband......... by Sandjane(f): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2015
Thank u flaffy,sweet update,see wahala,hannan mak God help u out.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
"Oh my God." Adetoun exclaimed after Hannah's narration."Look babe,you're very wicked,what happened to love?i thought you were in love with him?how could you have let him sleep with you?" She raved out loud,this was getting worse.
"Ke-keep your voice down,i didn't mean to,i was drunk." She lamented,"What do i do now?" she truly felt sorry,she had left immediately she realised what had happened,luckily for her he didn't see her escape.And he had been trying her number all day.she had refused to pick his call not because she felt like it but she would be at a loss on what to say to him nor could she face him after last night's episode.
Adetoun stood up and paced about the room,"I don't have any idea." she said dejectedly.she was hoping things would not come to this,huh,she wished Hannah had been more careful.
"I have an idea." a third voice sounded across the room breaking its silence.Hannah and Toun turned towards the door,"You just tell him the truth once and for all."Rekia said walking into the room.Hannah's look could murder at that moment.
Toun let out a sigh,"I agree with that." she said reaching out to hold Hannah's hand,she squeezed it releasing fresh strenght into them. "But i can't go to his place again,at least not today,its sunday and i need to put myself together."Hannah managed an excuse.
"This is not something you should procastinate at all,get dressed and be on your way now,save your future now."Adetoun encouraged her.Rekia giggled,"Don't worry girls,the lover boy himself is here."
"Be serious please." Toun chided her,"I mean it,he asked if you were home and i said yes,i'm here to call you."Rekia finished.
"That's a good sign that God wants you to get done with this today,don't let this opportunity pass by because you may never get another one." Rekia smiled when Toun finished her long speech,"I think you belong to a theology."
Hannah got up on shaking legs,was she really going to do this?
"What happened?"Ade asked immediately she stepped into the sitting room,"You were not even picking your calls"
Hannah sighed and sat down,"I'm sorry for leaving like that,i had to put my mind in order especially after what transpired between us last night." she said in a deep breath.
"What are you talking about?" Ade was lost. "I mean-in-- your-your -your bedroom."Hannah stammered,beads of sweat formed on her forehead.
"In my bedroom."He said aloud,"Oh oh oh." he laughed aloud,it dawned on him what she was talking about.
Hannah felt ashamed,he was even laughing at her,"Why are you laughing at me?"
"No."he laughed again,"I wasn't laughing at you,wait---what do you think happened last night?" he threw the question at her.
"I,we,yes---in your bedroom,we-" She was saing when he interrupted her. "If that's what you're thinking dear,nothing happened between us,i didn't----" he shaked his head.
"You didn't?" her heart was in her throat already.
"Hmmm hmmmm,i didn't." Ade said. Hannah ran into his arms and embraced him,crying as she did so,all this while she thought she had infected him.she had worried for nothing.
The relief on her face was something,the paleness had disappeared and a tiny glow appeared in her beautiful brown eyes,she had looked scared at first,he didn't know it meant so much to her.
Circling his arms around her tightly,he looked up to heavens in thanks,for that last minute decision not to make love to her.Her pleas for him to make love to her had been strong that night that he had contemplated on giving in to fulfill his own desires too.But he remembered the promise he had made to her,to wait till their wedding night after she had told him she was not a virgin but she wanted to wait.He had reluctantly agreed with her.
If she had not been under the influence of alcohol,he would have done the deed.He was glad he had been able to refrain himself.
"I thought you-----" she said after she had regained her strenght to speak."No dear,i wouldn't go against your wishes." he pecked her on the cheeks,Hannah knew the moment was here for her to spill the beans,but it wasn't necessary,at least for the main time.She would find time and tell him before their wedding.she was pleased with her decision.
When Ade left,she rushed in to tell the girls all that happened,"With this beautiful smile on your face,i guess he must have accepted to go on with the wedding." Toun asked happily.
"Well." she shrugged,"since he didn't touch me last night,i didn't see the need to open up to him."
"What!" The girls screamed.
"That was just the perfect time,you have messed things up again."Adetoun hissed and walked out on them.
"What's her own self?"Hannah hissed too."Its my life and i'm still going to tell him before the wedding."
"Get this clear,i am in support of Adetoun,anything can happen,and i wish you had told him today,it would made things easier." Rekia said,"Think about it."
Hannah was glad that she was still safe,but for how long? It was her life anyway...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by Rukkydelta(f): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Alawokit(f): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
thank u madam flakky for d update, didn't think she was @ fault,after all she tld ade d truth,u don't sleep with a woman wen she is unconscious.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Sleekbaby(f): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wow! tnx 4 d update darling, my mind is telling me dt Hannah doesn't hv HIV. I think there's mistake somewhere but is very necessary for her to let her fiance know her status.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by bumsiee: 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
Aunty flakky dey vex with update. Plenty update. Lol this story is going awesome.
Re: My Husband......... by rodhy(f): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2015
bumsiee:
Aunty flakky dey vex with update. Plenty update. Lol this story is going awesome.
make she dey vex dey go o, lolz na dt 1 gt

2 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by tfabu: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pls more updates flakky,God bless u richly

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2015
Episode 98
Cynthia parked her car at the alloted space but not without tipping the security officer on duty.she walked gracefully towards the restaurant door,she was wearing a navy blue stripped floor length gown with white patches.She had no necklace nor earrings.Her face was masked behind a black shade and she completed her dressing with a black scarf that went from her head around her neck.
It was not easy to locate Jane who sat at the extreme end in a private cubicle seat for two.She sat opposite her friend.From their seat,the window that looked out led to the sea,and they enjoyed the view together.Jaiye was the one who had brought her here on their first date and she had also brought Jane,the latter loved the restaurant too and it became a place of relaxation and their chats even though it was an exquisite one,but money was the least of their problem,they had it in abundance.As they exchange pleasantries,Jane signalled to a waitress and made their order,the latter returned some minutes later and served them two trays.
The women ate and made some chitchat,it was Cynthia who launched the update story of the happenings in her home,"That has been the routine for the past ten days since that tiger with an uncouth mouth came into my home." she finished quickly wiping a stubborn tear awa before Jane could see it.
She did not envy her friend at all,and felt truly sorry for her."What is Jaiye doing about it?"
"I pity him you know,he has been begging me to forgive him,and in truth,i have.But i still put on a brazen look to confuse him,the worst part is that Adora is beginning to ask who the other woman is,what am i supposed to tell my daughter?" Cynthia said looking at her friend and confidant.She couldn't lie to her daughter.
Jane let out a sigh,"I am sorry about that,i imagine what goes on everyday,you shouldn't take it to heart too much,are your parents aware of the situation?"
"Hmm,no o,i have no intentions of doing so,i love my husband and i wouldn't want my parent to make his business empire crumble."She said in pity of her husband,knowing fully well that her elder brother would do everything in his power to make sure Jaiye rot behind bars,if he gets hold of his act of infidelity to his only sister.
"I appreciate you for that,i believe he is trying his best to put things in order.You have to be there for the children." Jane encouraged her friend,she also wanted to confide in her friend,but didn't know how to go about it."I am having some serious suspicions about my husband." she began.
"What are you talking about?" Cynthia asked paying more attention.
"His attitude these days have got me worrying,can you believe that he picks his calls in the toilet and he even has a password on his phone,what for?isn't that enough reason to be suspicious?"
"So you think he is ..." Jane didn't allow her to complete the statement before speaking."Yes,i think so."she confirmed.
Cynthia burst into fresh bouts of laughter,"My friend is crazy,i think you should begin your comedy show soon,how can you think of Jacob like that?" she laughed again.
"Look dear,you are one lucky woman,do you know how much i idolize your husband and respect him?he is hardworking and faithful.What more do you want from him?" She asked her friend,Jane hoped she was right,because it would shatter her heart if he ever hurt her.
"I wish my husband was half the man yours is,a man who can keep his twin brother dangling in between his leg in check is a real man." Jane was touched by her friends speech,as she listened with rapt attention.Perhaps she had been too quick to judge him.
They spoke for a while and did some mini shopping before leaving in their separate cars.
Jane collided into Ajoke at the petrol station,the other woman looked happy and full of life.They exchanged pleasantries and made some chitchat before going their separate ways.
She forced herself to concentrate as she drove on the busy high way,Jaiye's home and his issue with his mistress which was affecting Cynthia who looked dehydrated from crying.And her suspicions about her husband.The password issue bugged her seriously,and picking his calls in the toilet,what was so discreet that he had to do that? In as much as she tried to wave away such thoughts,it kept coming back.
But Cynthia's word were soothing and comfort to her soul,she ought to take things with care.She shouldn't be looking for his faults and weakness,she was suppose to compliment it so as to afford their children the best parenting care in the world.As she took the left turn that led away from the high way into the estate,she forced her mind to relax.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by Sandjane(f): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2015
Hmmm,i think her friend is rite,jacob is full of surprises.jane jst relax ur mind and pray.God will see u thrugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jane arrived home some minutes past two,she noticed a black toyota camry that was parked in the compound.
It looked odd in the garage amidst their fleet of coloured cars and jeep.she came down and heard the sound of laughter,she asked the driver to bring in the shopping bag as she walked inside.
"Bibi" she screamed as she embraced her mother tightly,she had forgotten that her mother had asked her to bring the children to her place for the weekend,and knowing her husband,she asked her mother to come instead,but today was thursday,she was expecting her on friday which is tomorrow.The days in August were moving too fast.
"Hmmm hmmm." Another voice coughed from across the room,she looked up and saw Kenneth,her step father.She left her mother and crossed the room to embrace her father.
"How are you doing?" she asked making herself comfortable on the reclined sofa. Bibi smiled,she looked strong and healthy."As you can see,i and my husband are fine and kicking." she answered sipping the fruit juice Aishat served her.
Jane was glad to hear that,"How is Kiki and David." she asked after her step brother and sister who were in the states.
"They're fine too."Bibi answered,she was enjoying her relationship with her step children who had taken to her like their real mother. "How are your children?" Bibi asked after the twins.
"They're very fine o,i haven't informed them of your visit,they will be so happy to see you again." Jane bubbled with excitement and rang Nnamdi to prepare a sumptous lunch for them.
As they ate,they discussed about Hannah's forthcoming introduction."She has gotten herself,a fine hardworking man." Kennedy spoke between mouthfuls,"I admire the young man."
Bibi smiled,happy that her children were doing well,"I like Ade too,he's smitten by my daughter,i am sure he would take good care of her." she said,and made some arrangement for the day,it was just two weeks away.
Kenneth waited for the children to arrive from school,they were so excited to see him,he gave them two boxes of chocopologies before leaving.He promised to come pick his wife on Sunday.

The house was agog with excitement as the twins refused to leave their Grandma,it had taken time for them to eat and do their homework.And Bibi also gave them the things she bought for them,ranging from goodies to toys,they all competed for her attention.
Jacob had arrived home a bit late,he was even more surprised to see his mother-in-law.He did well to mask his anger behind a feigned smile.
Dinner was superb and the children bubbled with excitement,with Grandma sitting in between them.It had taken more than an hour to get the children to bed that night,it was some minutes past ten when they fell asleep.Everyone heaved a sigh of relieve,Bibi retired to her room and fell asleep immediately,she had been stressed out already.
Jane and her husband also turned in,she got into bed after a fresh shower,it had been so much fun for her and the children with the presence of her mother."Grandma Bibi" as the children fondly addressed her.
She noticed her husband's quietness,"Is anything wrong dear?" she asked placing the pillow to fit her head.
"Everything is wrong." he said pacing the room.Jane quickly sat up in bed.
"What is the matter?" she asked.
"Your mother is the problem,what is she doing here?You didn't even deem it fit to inform me before bringing her.I have control over my home,and listen to what i have to say to you." He paused to catch his breath. "First thing tomorrow morning,i need your mother to leave this house,she is encrouching on my property." He said in a tone of finalty.He went into the bathroom and returned some minutes later,he got into bed and slept off.
Jane was dazed as she listened to his soft snores.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Calmdove(f): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
what ? Jacob just fall my hand...

3 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by BECCA20th(f): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Haba Jacob,even if your wife forgot to tell you of her mother's visit,he shouldn't react in such manner.Walahi I no understand this Jacob anymore.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by princessadeola(f): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dats so bad of u Jacob.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by rodhy(f): 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
wat d Bleep is wrong wit u Jacob

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by rodhy(f): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
…if u want flakky to update every 3hours say "I" , if u don't say "nay"

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by bumsiee: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jacob I think they are chasing u 4rm ur village. Well done maam. Keep up d good work
Re: My Husband......... by fam24(f): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
hmm. where are all d guys on the page. No comment abi.
Re: My Husband......... by bummybummy(f): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
what z rilli going on wit dis Jacob sef? He wnt 2 destroy his home by himsef

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.