Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Visa Documents Required To Attend A Conference In The Uk/holiday. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Documents Required To Attend A Conference In The Uk/holiday. (2183 Views)

A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / I Am To Attend A Conference In Uk, What Type Of Visa Am To Go For? Thanks / Urgent ! Visiting Canada For A Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Visa Documents Required To Attend A Conference In The Uk/holiday. by Forta(m): 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello Nairalanders. I am new on here but have been reading Threads and i find pleasant answers. I am currently on the board of directors in a company which was established in 2012, I am not on salary but i am documented in the registration with CAC as having 30%.
we have only gotten some Govt contracts have been paid, recently WE have just gotten a good contract worth millions of naira which we have executed and waiting for payments.
I want to go on holidays and a conference in the uk. Please i need to know if i can use the companys papers,
1. CAC REGISTRATION
2. TAX CLEARANCE.
3. ACCOUNT BALANCE ( not much transactions but sufficient funds)
4. LETTER OR RECOMMENDATION FROM BANK
5. CONTRACT AWARD LETTERS AND LETTERS OF JOB COMPLETION.

The trip is being sponsored by the company, would i need to add my own personal account details. Please i will highly appreciate good advise.
Re: Visa Documents Required To Attend A Conference In The Uk/holiday. by justwise(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2013

(1)

Anambra Funny Airport Shocking (photo) / Looking For A Friend In Usa / Any Direct Flight From Ilorin To Kano?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.