Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. (5845 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting / Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. / Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by perilioustime: 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
In My dream, it seems we are in the RCCG camp along ibadan express way, there was a program going on in that dream. Then Pastor Adeboye and I was sitting together, facing the congregation, but it was pastor Kumuyi of deeper life that was ministering about holiness.
Mind you, I'm not a pastor.
What can it mean?
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by Ditoya(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sir,I think you should ask God.I know he's saying something.But I have no clue.
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
perilioustime: In My dream, it seems we are in the RCCG camp along ibadan express way, there was a program going on in that dream. Then Pastor Adeboye and I was sitting together, facing the congregation, but it was pastor Kumuyi of deeper life that was ministering about holiness.
Mind you, I'm not a pastor.
What can it mean?

That you are going to be close to a G.O in the rank of Adeboye and this will make you have access to men as important as Kumuyi.

My advise, get serious with your christain life.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by perilioustime: 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
after that, I have had another dream, may be two times, I and kumuyi are always close to each other in that dream but i've never see adeboye again after the first dream
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
Naturally I don't think you can get that close to Kumuyi, but the pointer is that you will be close to the next Kumuyi of your generation and thus will influence your spiritual life. It is ovbious that the camp dream was on Kumuyi and not Adeboye.
God is showing that you are important to Him but y ou have to be more responsive to His call and be ready to sacrifice more. Godspeed

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by bizmahn: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
kumuyi is a preacher of holiness & he was preaching holiness in redeem camp while their pastor Adeboye was benched.Means to me that the redeem church needs to get serious about holiness living & preaching all through their congregation.
Your meetings with Kumuyi means to me that you have a ministry to preach & the pattern God is showing you is Kumuyi example of holiness preaching.Attend deeper life bible studies,hear Kumuyi preach & learn to do same.If you faithfully obey you have a great reward but if you make light of it you have yourself to blame.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by highyo: 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
I have watch one Winners program where Adeboye was invited by Bishp Oyedepo, to come and minister in his church

Kumuyi too is a very humble man of God, if Daddy G.O can Invite him to come and preach in his camp, I dont think there is something wrong in that, after all, that was one of the assignment the lord has vested on him, not to keep the message to deeper life church alone, but to go everywhere and preach.
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by highyo: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
proevan: Naturally I don't think you can get that close to Kumuyi, but the pointer is that you will be close to the next Kumuyi of your generation and thus will influence your spiritual life. It is ovbious that the camp dream was on Kumuyi and not Adeboye.
God is showing that you are important to Him but y ou have to be more responsive to His call and be ready to sacrifice more. Godspeed
he can get closer to this present Kumuyi, or are you limiting the work of God? With God all things are possible. If its in the plan of God to get closer to this present Kumuyi, then who can change Gods plan? It will just happen like magic

1 Like

Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
highyo:
he can get closer to this present Kumuyi, or are you limiting the work of God? With God all things are possible. If its in the plan of God to get closer to this present Kumuyi, then who can change Gods plan? It will just happen like magic

Magic undecided
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
bizmahn: kumuyi is a preacher of holiness & he was preaching holiness in redeem camp while their pastor Adeboye was benched.Means to me that the redeem church needs to get serious about holiness living & preaching all through their congregation.
Your meetings with Kumuyi means to me that you have a ministry to preach & the pattern God is showing you is Kumuyi example of holiness preaching.Attend deeper life bible studies,hear Kumuyi preach & learn to do same.If you faithfully obey you have a great reward but if you make light of it you have yourself to blame.

I agree 100%.
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by bizmahn: 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
Kamsy10:

I agree 100%.
but do you agree on Kumuyi's stand on catholic church doctrines.Redeemed have clean up work to do.Catholics have far much more.If only you'll be humble enough to agree it forms a starting point.
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
bizmahn:
but do you agree on Kumuyi's stand on catholic church doctrines.Redeemed have clean up work to do.Catholics have far much more.If only you'll be humble enough to agree it forms a starting point.

I think you should leave catholic church out of this before you derail this topic and get me started. You know your church is all about tithing now. And you can pray for your pastors seriously when you see them derailing. I even saw another news "no tithe, no wedding" and I was like waoh has it come to that? I really hope that news is just a rumor,you can google it yourself. If true, then .......
Find below a post from one of your church members on nairaland.
My point is if you guys put this kind of MASSIVE AGGRESSION cheesy to salvation/holiness message, perhaps we wont be having this conversation

Here:

kufre2010: I have been following this man for sometime now. He always place emphasis on tithing in most of his preaching as if u will die if u don't do it or u will be punish for not tithing so tithing now is not voluntary as it is recorded in the bible? In one of his parish one time ago in Eket Akwa Ibom State the pastor then make it compulsory that members give 20% instead of the usual %10.In-fact my father is a Sunday school teacher in another parish he was complaining why the church should contemplate member suspending a member because he did not pay tithe out of the money of a contract that he won. I just think this thing is getting out of hand.

na wa ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Meanwhile in another news two pastors were just nabbed for ritual killing. Consequence of unhealthy money competition among pastors
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by ayopo10(m): 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
pray for God to open ur understanding... God is taking you to a greater height... you need to knw more of Him
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by bizmahn: 12:40am On Dec 09, 2013
Kamsy10:

I think you should leave catholic church out of this before you derail this topic and get me started. You know your church is all about tithing now. And you can pray for your pastors seriously when you see them derailing. I even saw another news "no tithe, no wedding" and I was like waoh has it come to that? I really hope that news is just a rumor,you can google it yourself. If true, then .......
Find below a post from one of your church members on nairaland.
My point is if you guys put this kind of MASSIVE AGGRESSION cheesy to salvation/holiness message, perhaps we wont be having this conversation

Its easy to see many pentecostals on this forum that are humble enough to admit that their churches are missing it in key areas but to meet a Roman Catholic with such level of humility who can find.They want to claim perfection & yet idolatory & strange practices is the order of the day. You can start!!.... who's stopping you.The ones you did before nko? Abi you don tire?
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 09, 2013
bizmahn:

Its easy to see many pentecostals on this forum that are humble enough to admit that their churches are missing it in key areas but to meet a Roman Catholic with such level of humility who can find.They want to claim perfection & yet idolatory & strange practices is the order of the day. You can start!!.... who's stopping you.The ones you did before nko? Abi you don tire?

Talking about humility, who is humble between catholics and your people? You'll see threads all over the place attacking the catholic church up and down.
Please note. I have seen the two denominations in and out so am talking from experience. Your pastors are always trying to get attention from the catholic church hence the constant attacks.
Imagine even okotie opening his filthy mouth to say something too.
God must have told him by now the next woman in line cheesy
He better give his life to Christ
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by highyo: 6:50am On Dec 09, 2013
Kamsy10:

Talking about humility, who is humble between catholics and your people? You'll see threads all over the place attacking the catholic church up and down.
Please note. I have seen the two denominations in and out so am talking from experience. Your pastors are always trying to get attention from the catholic church hence the constant attacks.
Imagine even okotie opening his filthy mouth to say something too.
God must have told him by now the next woman in line cheesy
He better give his life to Christ

dont mind them dear, seek the truth your self and it will set you free.
Why dont you click the below thread, perhaps you may have somethings to tell us after reading it?
www.nairaland.com/1111432/image-called-jesus-demon-4
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2013
bizmahn: kumuyi is a preacher of holiness & he was preaching holiness in redeem camp while their pastor Adeboye was benched.Means to me that the redeem church needs to get serious about holiness living & preaching all through their congregation.

Prophecy in form of dreams come to exort, comfort and edify. Who are you to judge another man's servant, for before Him he falls or stand.
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by Donfamous(m): 7:50am On Dec 09, 2013
Goodluck! Op God wants to use you and want to train you for his work. He made daddy GO lay the foundation and wants you to learn the practical from daddy kumuyi. And who said adeboye was benched? Never judge the man of God. He's one of the greatest God's generals so dont judge. His work in the dream was purposely for the man and not to preach to the congregation. Shallom!

1 Like

Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by twosquare(m): 8:06am On Dec 09, 2013
figment of erratic imagination.
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by fr3do(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2013
Hmmmm
So many josephs
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by soapdish(f): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2013

SMH..m I like reading your posts but this your interpretation is so off. Is it wrong for a host Pastor to sit and listen to a guest preacher.

And what makes you think that RCCG doesn't preach holiness in all its congregations. Christians should go easy on these criticisms, it doesn't edify the Church of Christ. No church is better than the other besides holiness is not about outward adornment.

God bless you sir.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by bizmahn: 3:38am On Dec 10, 2013
soapdish:

SMH..m I like reading your posts but this your interpretation is so off. Is it wrong for a host Pastor to sit and listen to a guest preacher.

And what makes you think that RCCG doesn't preach holiness in all its congregations. Christians should go easy on these criticisms, it doesn't edify the Church of Christ. No church is better than the other besides holiness is not about outward adornment.

God bless you sir.
Haba madam, nobody said Adeboye is a devil or he isn't a man of God & at the same time we can't claim all present day men of God are perfect.If God chooses to tell a preacher or a christian, he's not doing enough in a key area, it doesn't mean there aren't areas he did well.It could even be Kumuyi tomorrow or anyone else.
Besides I know the redeemed church & any sincere worshipper there can tell you that surely they need to do more about holiness both in preaching & practice.
There are churches better than the other.A righteousness based church is better than a sin infested church.A true church is better than a white garment church.
But why do ladies most especially think only of outward appearance & legalism once "holiness" is mentioned.Is God's sinless holiness only outward?
God bless you too madam.
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by DoctorStephen(m): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2013
soapdish:

God bless you sir.
Dear Soapdish,
I think you've not listened to Pastor Kumuyi preach.I have listened to his and Pastor Adeboye's messages.
Pastor Kumuyi preaches Holiness and the whole Bible,just like other true pastors do,including Christian moderacy in dressing.
I always wonder why people mix up the two.
Holiness is about
H- HUMILITY
O- OBEDIENCE
L- LOVE (for God,fellow men,and enemies)
I- INNOCENCE AND INTEGRITY
N- NEWNESS OF HEART
E- ENDURANCE TILL THE END, DESPITE OPPOSITION
S- SELF DENIAL
S- SEPARATION FROM WORLDLY SINFUL PRACTICES

All by GRACE!
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by soapdish(f): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2013
@bizmahn

I agree that all true men of God should preach more on holiness and practice thereof. However, your earlier post was like implying that Pastor Kumuiyi is a better man of God than Pastor Adeboye.

In this part of the world most people see a lady who dresses well, wears jewelry and makes her hair as not living a holy life hence my comment on outward adornment.
Remain blessed.

@Doctorstephen
From your post, you seems to be implying that Pastor Adeboye does not preach Holiness and the whole bible like Pastor Kumuiyi.

You are entitled to your opinion Sir. I respect them both and I know they are doing the work of Him that called them.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by highyo: 11:45am On Dec 10, 2013
soapdish: @bizmahn

I agree that all true men of God should preach more on holiness and practice thereof. However, your earlier post was like implying that Pastor Kumuiyi is a better man of God than Pastor Adeboye.

In this part of the world most people see a lady who dresses well, wears jewelry and makes her hair as not living a holy life hence my comment on outward adornment.
Remain blessed.

@Doctorstephen
From your post, you seems to be implying that Pastor Adeboye does not preach Holiness and the whole bible like Pastor Kumuiyi.

You are entitled to your opinion Sir. I respect them both and I know they are doing the work of Him that called them.

I quite agree with you, But one thing I will want people to understand is that, no matter how you preach or warn people, they will still behave the way they want to. that is human being. Do not judge a pastor because of his congregation. I want you all to know that, because pastor kumuyi preaches holiness always doesn't mean that 80% of deeper life member are living holiness life. do not judge them with their dressing. and the same things apply to Baba Adeboye. you can only force a donkey to a river, but you cant force it to drink out of the river. Adeboye is trying, but he should put more effort. and I can see that, he is a humble man of God and quickly yield to correction, just like Kumuyi. you can see that RCCG too has started retreat too, on and on it goes on.

God forgive me if what I'm about to say now is wrong
I think Baba should never give any arm to politicians in the church
What relationship does a light has to do with Darkness, or what relationship does an unbeliever has with a believer?
Kumuyi will never allow that, neither will He allow any of his member to join politics

Secondly, Women of RCCG, I know they are not blind, why cant they Imitate their Mummy G.O? may God help us all

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by highyo: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2013
soapdish: @bizmahn

Remain blessed.

What I will only say concerning this is, lover of the word is an enemy of God.
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by soapdish(f): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
highyo:
What I will only say concerning this is, lover of the word is an enemy of God.

@highyo
Wearing of jewelry etc does not amount to loving the world and the bible does not condemn them as seen in the below verses:

1 Peter 3:3 - 4 NABS

Your adornment must not be merely external-braiding the hair, and wearing gold jewelry, or putting on dresses; 4 but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God.

1 Timothy 2 : 9-10
9 Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments, 10 but rather by means of good works, as is proper for women making a claim to godliness.
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by DoctorStephen(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
soapdish:
@Doctorstephen

Oh my goodness,how can I say such a thing!
It is not right for me to imply such a thing.
I wasn't comparing between them.
I was only saying that pastor Kumuyi preaches holiness and the whole Bible,other genuine pastors inclusive.
Pastor Kumuyi and Pastor Adeboye are my fathers in the Lord,don't misquote me.

Anyway,my point was that,a man should receive the grace to be born again and live a holy life before he starts to learn Christian dressing.
Be a Christian first!

DRESS,NOT LIKE A CHRISTIAN,BUT AS A CHRISTIAN!

Se oye yin?
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by DoctorStephen(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
Let's all beware of erring,lest we leave the gospel of Christ and start debating which pastor is better than the other.
(Besides,were you there when the dreamer dreamed?
If the dream is true,don't you think it'll be better for you to check your own spiritual life,and grow in grace)

We who have the Spirit of Christ,is it edifying to start saying,I am of Paul,I am of Apollos,or,I am of Kumuyi,I am of Adeboye.
These ministers of God have souls in the kingdom of God.This year is going to an end,and to you and me this questions-
Am I saved?Is my name in the Book of Life?
Am I living a holy life?
Do I love my enemies and all men?
How many souls have heard about the Saviour,JESUS CHRIST,through me?
Am I recognised in the kingdom of God?
May God help us.
SHALLOM
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by soapdish(f): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
DoctorStephen: Let's all beware of erring,lest we leave the gospel of Christ and start debating which pastor is better than the other.
(Besides,were you there when the dreamer dreamed?
If the dream is true,don't you think it'll be better for you to check your own spiritual life,and grow in grace)

We who have the Spirit of Christ,is it edifying to start saying,I am of Paul,I am of Apollos,or,I am of Kumuyi,I am of Adeboye.
These ministers of God have souls in the kingdom of God.This year is going to an end,and to you and me this questions-
Am I saved?Is my name in the Book of Life?
Am I living a holy life?
Do I love my enemies and all men?
How many souls have heard about the Saviour,JESUS CHRIST,through me?
Am I recognised in the kingdom of God?
May God help us.
SHALLOM

Its alright, sorry if I misunderstood you. God will help us all to make heaven.

Remain blessed
Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by highyo: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
soapdish:

@highyo
Wearing of jewelry etc does not amount to loving the world and the bible does not condemn them as seen in the below verses:

1 Peter 3:3 - 4 NABS

Your adornment must not be merely external-braiding the hair, and wearing gold jewelry, or putting on dresses; 4 but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God.

1 Timothy 2 : 9-10
9 Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments, 10 but rather by means of good works, as is proper for women making a claim to godliness.

My dear, the bible truely condemn it. I will not want us to divert this topic to something else, but he who knows the truth and fail to say it is a sin.

Gen35:4 call these things strange gods
Exodus 32 Isrealite sinned with it

Exodus 33, God said he will destroy the people of isrealite if he go with them, but if I will go with you, remove your ornament.

Why?
God was the one who told the people of isreal to collect the egyptians jewelries, so why angry with the use?

He's angry because they shared his glory with it.
And God is a Jeleous God, each time he sees it on you, he will feel jeleous that this things share from my glory

That's why God said in Ezk7:19 that i take it away from you. Anything bad are the things taken away from God's people

Ezk 7:19 after taking it away from us, The lord said I will give it to the stranger of the world and they will spoil and defiled it

Rev21:27 anything defiles will not enter God's kingdom

pls mark the passage you coat in 1ptr3:3 it said NOT WITH

GOD BLESS YOU LADIES, DON'T DRESS LIKE PROSTITUTE. THEY USED THESE THINGS TO SEDUCED.

YOU MAY NOT HAVE A BAD INTENSION, BUT DO YOU KNOW THE MAN WATCHING YOU?

I'VE HEARD OF A MAN WHO MASTURBATED ALL JUST BECAUSE OF WHAT HE SAW ONE LADY PUTTING ON.

AND IT'S VERY COMMON AMONG US.

WHEN I WAS IN THE WORLD, I USED IT TOO

1 Like

Re: I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. by soapdish(f): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
highyo:

My dear, the bible truely condemn it. I will not want us to divert this topic to something else, but he who knows the truth and fail to say it is a sin.

Gen35:4 call these things strange gods
Exodus 32 Isrealite sinned with it

Exodus 33, God said he will destroy the people of isrealite if he go with them, but if I will go with you, remove your ornament.

Why?
God was the one who told the people of isreal to collect the egyptians jewelries, so why angry with the use?

He's angry because they shared his glory with it.
And God is a Jeleous God, each time he sees it on you, he will feel jeleous that this things share from my glory

That's why God said in Ezk7:19 that i take it away from you. Anything bad are the things taken away from God's people

Ezk 7:19 after taking it away from us, The lord said I will give it to the stranger of the world and they will spoil and defiled it

Rev21:27 anything defiles will not enter God's kingdom

pls mark the passage you coat in 1ptr3:3 it said NOT WITH

GOD BLESS YOU LADIES, DON'T DRESS LIKE PROSTITUTE. THEY USED THESE THINGS TO SEDUCED.

YOU MAY NOT HAVE A BAD INTENSION, BUT DO YOU KNOW THE MAN WATCHING YOU?

I'VE HEARD OF A MAN WHO MASTURBATED ALL JUST BECAUSE OF WHAT HE SAW ONE LADY PUTTING ON.

AND IT'S VERY COMMON AMONG US.

WHEN I WAS IN THE WORLD, I USED IT TOO

@highyo
Hmmmmm, you are entitled to your opinion ooo. Have a lovely evening and May God help us all to make heaven.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Africa Alone Every Day 16,000 Muslims Leave Islam: Ahmad Al Qataani / Life After Death! Tony Davis Shot 5 Times, Died! Returned! / Did Jesus Drink Alcohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.