Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:35 PM

ASUU Mocked God. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Mocked God. (1485 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? / National ASUU Begins Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Mocked God. by ijawman4all(m): 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
Except ofcourse the man of God a catholic priest was not called by God would ASUU go unpurnished. This is the height of it. booing a man of God? It was gathered that at the funeral of its late former president professor iyaye ASUU resolved to booing a man of God because the man adviced them to call off the strike as many of the lecturers were getting tired of the strike And he was booed ASUU has lost it.
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by Akpaife(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
AUSS r heartless n selfish
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by churchmind: 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
There's no diff btw politician n ASSU dem too divert fund meant 4 research n dev.thereby graduating youth dat r dependant unlike their peer in europe,asia n d US dat produces independent n creative student
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by Peinstein: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
Simply put, ASUU members booed the reverend father. God didn't state it anywhere in the bible that lecturers shouldn't go on strike, neither did the rev. father state that his advice to call off the strike was from God. He has his opinion on national issues just like the Lecturers.
Stop attaching the name of God emotionally, the strike might seem to have overstretched its importance, yes we agree, but let God be

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Mocked God. by ijawman4all(m): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
@peistein where have u seen God if not through his servants. God gave u a brain because he believes you make use of your descretion. That ur father is a lecturer doesn't mean you would not tell him the truth.
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by Omen100(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
Peinstein: Simply put, ASUU members booed the reverend father. God didn't state it anywhere in the bible that lecturers shouldn't go on strike, neither did the rev. father state that his advice to call off the strike was from God. He has his opinion on national issues just like the Lecturers.
Stop attaching the name of God emotionally, the strike might seem to have overstretched its importance, yes we agree, but let God be

You have said it all & may whatever U believed blessed U richly.
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
Stop being st.upid, ASUU didn't mock God by booing a reverend father,as individuals they've a right to be angry at a priest without God taking offense,

1 Like

Re: ASUU Mocked God. by Omen100(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
ijawman4all: @peistein where have u seen God if not through his servants. God gave u a brain because he believes you make use of your descretion. That ur father is a lecturer doesn't mean you would not tell him the truth.

Mr. Man park well jOor, u brainwash goat.
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by chichriso: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan posters is now in Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by chichriso: 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan posters is now in Port Harcourt, Rivers State

http://chrisderablog..com/2013/12/goodluck-2015.html

Re: ASUU Mocked God. by hardywaltz(m): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
Peinstein: Simply put, ASUU members booed the reverend father. God didn't state it anywhere in the bible that lecturers shouldn't go on strike, neither did the rev. father state that his advice to call off the strike was from God. He has his opinion on national issues just like the Lecturers.
Well said
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
See human being, Using God to play politics...
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by idupaul: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
Religion converts to high grade opium once it enters the minds od stoopid people
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by kunlexist(m): 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
ijawman4all: Except ofcourse the man of God a catholic priest was not called by God would ASUU go unpurnished. This is the height of it. booing a man of God? It was gathered that at the funeral of its late former president professor iyaye ASUU resolved to booing a man of God because the man adviced them to call off the strike as many of the lecturers were getting tired of the strike And he was booed ASUU has lost it.
Eleyi o ma gbadun keh! You go punish ASUU if God did not punish ASUU. Some Pple would just nurse some useless and dumb thought in their God given brain and take to nairaland to post. What sensible thing have you said now? Read your post again and ask yourself serz question if it was God dat sent d revrd to d funeral and ask him to preach about national issue. Abeg, just park well
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by Gunnaz007: 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
I don't think the lecturers would have booed an Imam in a mosque even if he (the Imam) said what they did not like! undecided
Just a thought... Turn the table around, if a Muslim ASUU exec was the one that passed on and funeral rights conducted for him, can those lecturers boo an Imam for making the same appeal the priest made in a mosque or in the presence of a largely Muslim gathering? I don't think so!

And I bet you lecturers that are supposed Christians led the booing convoy; if indeed they have the Christian quality of reverence (which I doubt they do), they wouldn't have conducted themselves in that manner... What a shame! angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Mocked God. by ikhuoria2(m): 12:04am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by Brimmie(m): 12:08am On Dec 09, 2013
Gunnaz007: I don't think the lecturers would have booed an Imam in a mosque even if he (the Imam) said what they did not like! undecided
Just a thought... Turn the table around, if a Muslim ASUU exec was the one that passed on and funeral rights conducted for him, can those lecturers boo an Imam for making the same appeal the priest made in a mosque or in the presence of a largely Muslim gathering? I don't think so!

And I bet you lecturers that are supposed Christians led the booing convoy; if indeed they have the Christian quality of reverence (which I doubt they do), they wouldn't have conducted themselves in that manner... What a shame! angry angry angry
You a Mo'Ron! undecided It's not about APC? Now it's abt Religion!? You GEJites are fvckin' annoying!!

UTTER FVCKTARD!!
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by Gunnaz007: 12:26am On Dec 09, 2013
Brimmie:
You a Mo'Ron! undecided It's not about APC? Now it's abt Religion!? You GEJites are fvckin' annoying!!

UTTER FVCKTARD!!

You have not said anything to counter my viewpoint... Hiding behind keyboards to gush out swe'ar words is a bliss for folks like u... May the Almighty God bless u for calling me a mo'ron... God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Mocked God. by ijawman4all(m): 1:13am On Dec 09, 2013
Shame on u all if u are a christain and support what ASUU did to that priest. As a matter fact u need to be born again again
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by Demdem(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2013
Op, dont be stuppid.
ASUU didnt mocked God but the priest who delibrately deviated from his primary assignment.
The moment he did that, he was on his own.
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by Peinstein: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2013
ijawman4all: @peistein where have u seen God if not through his servants. God gave u a brain because he believes you make use of your descretion. That ur father is a lecturer doesn't mean you would not tell him the truth.

I won't be suprised people like you are those who break all of God's laws on love yet you are ready to draw a sword in his name. You are simply a fanatical christian. For your information I don't have any lecturer in my family and I have nothing to profit from the strike. Just let God be, we all have equal access to God, if you want to know what God is saying listen to him directly, the holy ghost is not rental ghost - listen to him.
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by ijawman4all(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2013
You are now denying ur father. You think I don't know that u are the son Dr alakija of the university of ibadan and ur name is celestine stop lying joor
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by Peinstein: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2013
ijawman4all: You are now denying ur father. You think I don't know that u are the son Dr alakija of the university of ibadan and ur name is celestine stop lying joor

I will take that as a joke anyway.
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
ijawman4all: Except ofcourse the man of God a catholic priest was not called by God would ASUU go unpurnished. This is the height of it. booing a man of God? It was gathered that at the funeral of its late former president professor iyaye ASUU resolved to booing a man of God because the man adviced them to call off the strike as many of the lecturers were getting tired of the strike And he was booed ASUU has lost it.
so, ur priest is now God abi?

The booed the priest and not God so get ur fucck out!
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by Mbatagr82(m): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
SLIDE waxie: so, ur priest is now God abi?

The booed the priest and not God so get ur fucck out!
Just look at your mouth, am not surprised by your comments and those suporting ASUU's act.It shows the kind of families you are from. Once a man becomes ordained as priest he becomes the mouth piece of GOD. I mean, this is a big shame to those Christian lecturers that took part in this act.Didnt they teach us in class to be respectful citizens, but they have just proven that they are not intellectuals! MAY GOD FORGIVE THEM ALL!
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by Olastep(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
ALL WE ARE SAYING

CALL OFF THE STRIKE!
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by bennygreat1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
Brimmie:

UTTER FVCKTARD!!

Bros.... U must not call him such name to make ur point known... I think U help!!! Guy THINK......
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by kufrejames: 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
y shld ASUU boo.its so toutish n so motorparkish
Re: ASUU Mocked God. by ijawman4all(m): 12:07am On Dec 10, 2013
Tell the half baked literate who is supporting their greedy and disrespectful lecturers

(1) (Reply)

Gombe State University, Tudun, Wada 2015/2016 POST-UTME Screening Execise Is On / NIIT Scholarship Scam Or Real ??? / A Thread For Prospective Msc Information Technology Students In Noun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.