Stats: 3,148,919 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me (2011 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by RhemaDavids(f): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
ASUU have finally succeeded in putting me in trouble, i was tired of staying at home so i decided to come bk 2 school, told my parents that we are not under ASUU. i came back and became bored, decided to travel,and my parents had warned me not to go 2 kano cause of boko haram, i was born there but we relocated cause of BOKO.So i went to kano and when my dad heard of it from his friends, he got angry and disowned me, now no school fees for me again, or better stlil no school. guys pls what should i do. am really confused

Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by entuk(m): 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
super story
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by weazley(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
Are you sure you are not andyblaze's sister, cos you guys share certain similarities
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
lolzz. All what your dad was doing is for ur own safety so u shuldnt av disobeyed in the first instant, so dnt blame ASUU.. go back home and settle things amicably
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by Enegod(m): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
sweetie, i like your sparkling teeth
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by kingofpool: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
Seatz back with pop-corn,vita milk nd aunty booqee by my side laughin coz of diz comedy nija movie ( anty booqee dnt u tink diz gal is damn funny ....I gentle ask her wit sexy luk in my eyes)
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by kingofpool: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
Enegod: sweetie, i like your sparkling teeth
so u see am too?
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by Toktee(m): 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
You can do better by telling us exactly what took u to kano,i was born there is not enough reason.
My take is that,what u do while in school has started manifesting,don't even argue with me,nd remember ur dad cannot just disown u like dat,something is wrong somewhere,ur story iz incomplete

Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by rill: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
king of pool: Seatz back with pop-corn,vita milk nd aunty booqee by my side laughin coz of diz comedy nija movie ( anty booqee dnt u tink diz gal is damn funny ....I gentle ask her wit sexy luk in my eyes)
undecided and you are??
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
Baby, i like kano and i don't mind joining u over there but let me inform my papa first grin

Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by sseunth(m): 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
Toktee: You can do better by telling us exactly what took u to kano,i was born there is not enough reason.
My take is that,what u too while in school has started manifesting,dnt even argue with me,nd remember ur dad cannt just disown u like dat,something is wrong somewhere,ur story iz incomplete
dnt mind her...na Bleep she go Bleep for kano

Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by Sodiq3(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
Rhema Davids: ASUU have finally succeeded in putting me in trouble, i was tired of staying at home so i decided to come bk 2 school, told my parents that we are not under ASUU. i came back and became bored, decided to travel,and my parents had warned me not to go 2 kano cause of boko haram, i was born there but we relocated cause of BOKO.So i went to kano and when my dad heard of it from his friends, he got angry and disowned me, now no school fees for me again, or better stlil no school. guys pls what should i do. am really confused
which skul?
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
You disobeyed your pops, went to a boko haram selling point and even stayed for some time

Surely, his dïck ain't all that? undecided
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by njuwo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
Rhema Davids: ASUU have finally succeeded in putting me in trouble, i was tired of staying at home so i decided to come bk 2 school, told my parents that we are not under ASUU. i came back and became bored, decided to travel,and my parents had warned me not to go 2 kano cause of boko haram, i was born there but we relocated cause of BOKO.So i went to kano and when my dad heard of it from his friends, he got angry and disowned me, now no school fees for me again, or better stlil no school. guys pls what should i do. am really confused
Come and join me at Yaba Left Psychiatric Hospital Room 1 Ward 4. The empty bed by your right. I am waiting with my roommate hair in my mouth.

Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by emmanugo: 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
nawa o...na so so children ful nairaland dis dayz...som1 shared her story n askd for advice n u al are bashin on her? God knws most of u av done worse...Beb jus go back n beg ur dad..i bliv he acted out of anger,hes stil ur blood n cant disown u...nd besid i hope u av learnt ur lessons....cheeers
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
emmanugo: nawa o...na so so children ful nairaland dis dayz...som1 shared her story n askd for advice n u al are bashin on her? God knws most of u av done worse...Beb jus go back n beg ur dad..i bliv he acted out of anger,hes stil ur blood n cant disown u...nd besid i hope u av learnt ur lessons....cheeers
Baba no offense buh the d deed has already been done. She clearly acted like a kid in taking decisions against her father's wish. I have been at same home for more than 5months and even though am bored, I haven't gone to d extent of traveling back to skl and lying to my parents. its very irresponsible. she clearly knows what drove her to skl and kano. she is not ready to say d whole truth
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by adefemi007(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
GBAM sorry GBAMMMMMM
exactly
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by adefemi007(m): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
KingMEXX: Baba no offense buh the d deed has already been done. She clearly acted like a kid in taking decisions against her father's wish. I have been at same home for more than 5months and even though am bored, I haven't gone to d extent of traveling back to skl and lying to my parents. its very irresponsible. she clearly knows what drove her to skl and kano. she is not ready to say d whole truth

GBAM sorry GBAMMMMMM
exactly
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by emmanugo: 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
KingMEXX: Baba no offense buh the d deed has already been done. She clearly acted like a kid in taking decisions against her father's wish. I have been at same home for more than 5months and even though am bored, I haven't gone to d extent of traveling back to skl and lying to my parents. its very irresponsible. she clearly knows what drove her to skl and kano. she is not ready to say d whole truth
bro i feel u,lik u sed d deed has been done already n she has acknowlegd it,frm ha write ups shes bein remorsful,,so i dnt c any reason to bash her...nobody holy pas
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by obalolaunited(m): 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
njuwo: Come and join me at Yaba Left Psychiatric Hospital Room 1 Ward 4. The empty bed by your right. I am waiting with my roommate hair in my mouth.

Thanks for making me laugh at least it's better than the ibo vs yoruba fight that's ruining nairaland

Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by jhidey08(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
Body no b firewood na, and she no b Robot. She gas go collect na, 5 months without it na joke? Abeg o.
If dis is really true den ur case is sumhow, so u left ur house 4 Anambra and 4rm Anambra 2 Kano jst because u're bored. Kai, I no believe u, tell us more and u'll get beta answers.

My advice is dis, go back 2 ur house 2morrow and command ur fada 2go 2 his fada's house dat u're in ur own fada's house. And don't 4get 2 roll on d ground begging him b4 commanding him.

U gather small sha, u fit cum my place cum av sum nice tym?? I'll treat u well ahswear.

Bst of luck

Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by ikhuoria2(m): 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
Best advice... Just self destruct... so you can quit creatin' senseless threads..
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 09, 2013
R u sure ur brain didn't disown you too?
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by DCONE1(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2013
Lol...Tell the guy wey you go meet make e take over your fathers responsibilities....lol
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by BroRhema(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2013
phrenoz: R u sure ur brain didn't disown you too?
are u sure ur bulgy eyes z seeing WEL.
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by Canine1(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2013
You dont sound disowned... undecided
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by HyDef(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2013
Wetin you wan do? Go beg your pops for forgiveness, or else you can forget about it.
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2013
phrenoz: R u sure ur brain didn't disown you too?

Your picture is damn awesome....
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by CyrusLevi(m): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2013
Your story is ghen ghen.Hope he was worth the pain?

Can he pay your school fee now.

Borrow some brains next time even if its for 2minutes,a thought in 2minutes has ruined you now.
Re: How ASUU Strike Made My Dad To Disown Me by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2013
Ayaa,so sorry that this happuned,..thank God you have realize your mistake..

Pray to God to forgive you..(sincerly from your heart), Meet a TRUE man/woman(maybe your pastor) of God to pray and counsel you , explain the whole truth , to them , i believe your dad will listen to you..

Nxt tym carry ur buk and read..or learn hand wuk... .

I hope it helps...

1love.

How To Write A CV (curriculum Vitae) !!! / From Total Rejection To Excellence- True Life Story Of Ifeoluwa, O.A.U... / Funaab Part Time Programme