Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) (21346 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 12:29am On Dec 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by ceo4eva: 12:40am On Dec 09, 2013
Cool Pictures!

3 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by kolubo(m): 12:45am On Dec 09, 2013
Baba Mandela sun re oo

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 12:47am On Dec 09, 2013
Patience Jonathan has some really good designers

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by kolubo(m): 12:51am On Dec 09, 2013
homesteady: Patience Jonathan has some really good designers
Na im make her wear black abeg baba no die at age 30 nah.

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by Brimmie(m): 1:36am On Dec 09, 2013
Na bedsheet Patience take sew that clothe abi na Curtain!? sad

2nd To The Last Pic: Who are those ppl with Salamander Head?? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by hopilo: 3:10am On Dec 09, 2013
kolubo: Na im make her wear black abeg baba no die at age 30 nah.
Must u criticize everything? Jacob Zuma S.A president wore black when delivering the news of Mandela dead to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by free2ryhme: 3:11am On Dec 09, 2013
hypocrites in power

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by missterious(f): 6:06am On Dec 09, 2013
Madam president is just getting bigger

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by pfijacobs(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2013
shippo don dey fat o
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by LMAyedun(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2013
See Madam's face... Lolzz!! cheesy
R I P Mandela.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by cashkid18(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2013
seen sad sad sad
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by hippyzuki(f): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2013
And how much did they spend to organize the service? Very soon na dinner party in his honor them go organize. Nigeria cry

3 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2013
nice picture
..BUT HOW COME THIS POST HAS ONLY ONE VIEW AND THIRTEEN COMMENTS?
ALSO THE POST IS ON THE HOME PAGE AND HAS NOBODY CURRENTLY VIEWING THE THREAD... That's strange.
Abi no be NAIIRALAND Be this so?

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by tempestjr: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2013
Just wondering why there's a memorial service held for Mandela in Nigeria. He was not a Nigerian and this should have been done by the SA embassy. I believe we have misplaced priorities in this country. And it's not like our leaders have learnt anything from the man's life.

We have heard that he stole any of his nation's wealth, nor has houses all over the world etc.

Have we really learnt anything from the life he lived

27 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by Akshow: 9:48am On Dec 09, 2013
Gat nothing to say
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by Iaz93: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2013
Naija just carry this man for head. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by mrphysics(m): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2013
after all said and done more is said than done. i think mandela is from SA why celebrating in Abuja. that is Nigeria for u, things that are not necessary is given priority. our student is at home for 5 months because of only 2bn, and here they are ready to spend 1bn for mandela memorial in abuja.

11 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by andrano: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2013
mandela most b a rotary man. Rip
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by Adex097: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2013
Team NL don hang
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by Big4wig(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2013
Kudos to baba manDiba who among other icons made Africa a better place...rip sir..if ur proud to b black read below

A white man said, "colored people are not allowed
here."
The black man responded "Listen sir, when I was
born I was BLACK when I grew up I was BLACK, when
I'm sick I'm BLACK, when I go in the sun I'm BLACK,
when I'm cold I'm BLACK, when I die I'll be BLACK.
But you sir. When you are born you're PINK When you
grow up you're WHITE, when you're sick, you're
GREEN, when you go in the sun you turn RED, when
you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you
turn PURPLE. And you have the nerves to call me
colored?!!!"

click like If you proud to be black & ignore if ur not proud of ur colour #teamblackrules.

#BIGWIG

51 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2013
I wonder which one of this choir girls oga Jona go dey control... wink

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by ghettodreamz(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2013
Misplaced priority
Another millions naira's worth of Nigeria national resources gone down the drain.
If una like make una spend billions of dollars for the memorial service, it doesn't change anything. Holding a memorial service in honor of the departed legend will neither turn you into a hero nor a celebrated legend like 'Mandela'.

Lead Nigeria well with the limited time you had left to spend in Aso rock Villa, so that the good people of Nigeria would have good things to say about you or good reasons to celebrate you as the then GCFR of Nigeria tomorrow.

It is well. RIP to the departed soul. I hope he makes it to the good side of the other world.

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by redcliff: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2013
misplaced priority still...tsk
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by IamDrock(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by Dannylux: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2013
Rest In Peace.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by mazizitonene(m): 10:05am On Dec 09, 2013
Jonathan ozo kwa undecided........pathetic...looking for means to loot funds i guess. Wonder how much they spent this time

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by Iceman296: 10:11am On Dec 09, 2013
.. Mandela Was Truly a Great Man and He Deserves All Honour and Recognition Bestowed On Him Even After His Demise. The Problem with this Memorial Is that The Money Budgeted for this Mere Charade Would Be Outrageous.

May God Continue to Rest His Soul. Amen
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2013
The entire African Continent should fly their flags at half mast/half staff for a month to mourn his passing..

The last great African leader just passed..

I know he is sitted right beside Kwameh Nkrumah in African Heaven, looking down on us with a smile..

Why hasnt Nigeria produced a leader of Mandela & Nkrumahs pedigree sef?

4 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by martronilla: 10:13am On Dec 09, 2013
Jonathan is cute o
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by ochallo: 10:13am On Dec 09, 2013
Well, i hope this is to stop everybody including jonathan from going to south africa. And whoever said patience has good designers is a fashion illiterate. Her dresses and gowns are getting tackier and gaudier as they come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest 3 Political Thugs With Guns In Kogi (Photos) / Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB / Buba Galadima: FG's N20k Cash Transfer, School Feeding Program A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.