Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

We ‘ll Fight Nigeria For 2nd Place – Bosnia Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We ‘ll Fight Nigeria For 2nd Place – Bosnia Coach (743 Views)

Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game / Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina / Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We ‘ll Fight Nigeria For 2nd Place – Bosnia Coach by Decapo: 6:08am On Dec 09, 2013
Saft Susic
Bosnia Herzegovina coach Saft Susic has
already conceded Brazil 2014 Group F
leadership to former champions, Argentina
even before the first ball is kicked.
Meanwhile the Iran coach Carlos Queiroz has
acknowledged Nigeria as strong opposition
after his team were placed in the same group
as the African champions in Friday’s World Cup
draw.
Soon after the
draw held in Brazil
Friday, the coach
who will be
leading his country
to the Mundial for
the first time said,
“Argentina is the
favorite in the
group. We will
fight for the
second place with
Nigeria.”
The Bosnia sweat
merchant claimed he has limited knowledge
about Iran but said he will not underrate
them. “I don’t know much about Iran and
Nigeria, but I know that Nigeria played
frequently at the World Cups and we should
not underestimate Iran. We have good chances
of making it to the second round. When I see
whom Croatia has drawn, we have to be happy
with our group.”
Don’t write us off — Iran coach
Iran coach Carlos Queiroz has acknowledged
Nigeria as strong opposition after his team
were placed in the same group as the African
champions in Friday’s World Cup draw.
Queroiz stated that Nigeria are a good team,
but was quick to warn that it would be wrong
for anyone to write his team off.
“Nigeria are playing very well at the moment,”
Queroiz said after Friday’s draw.
“Playing in the World Cup is an opportunity
for every participating team, and based on
this, it will be wrong for anybody to write off
any team.”
The other teams that make up Group F are
Argentina and Bosnia-Herzogovinia

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/ll-fight-nigeria-2nd-place-bosnia-coach/

Re: We ‘ll Fight Nigeria For 2nd Place – Bosnia Coach by Mynd44: 6:11am On Dec 09, 2013
Nigerian is fighting fo first place na. They can fight Argentina for second

3 Likes

Re: We ‘ll Fight Nigeria For 2nd Place – Bosnia Coach by Tolexander: 6:18am On Dec 09, 2013
Mynd_44: Nigerian is fighting fo first place na. They can fight Argentina for second
don't tell me you are mocking your nation!
Re: We ‘ll Fight Nigeria For 2nd Place – Bosnia Coach by yousee(m): 6:23am On Dec 09, 2013
Fight ke? Oga, una be delivery men o! Nigeria just placed two seperate orders!

The order is called 3 points!
The delivery address is Brazil 2014!

You have about 6months to prepare it, FYI, there is something we call "efizzi", so pls package well and deliver it in style!
Re: We ‘ll Fight Nigeria For 2nd Place – Bosnia Coach by TVTKOKO(m): 6:28am On Dec 09, 2013
Pls sum1 shuld tel dat he-goat dat we r fighting for first place and nting less.
Re: We ‘ll Fight Nigeria For 2nd Place – Bosnia Coach by Decapo: 6:36am On Dec 09, 2013
Mynd_44: Nigerian is fighting fo first place na. They can fight Argentina for second
Help me tell d yellow he-goat that
Re: We ‘ll Fight Nigeria For 2nd Place – Bosnia Coach by JameyMaxwell(m): 6:49am On Dec 09, 2013
What Is a Bosnia compared to Nigeria?
Re: We ‘ll Fight Nigeria For 2nd Place – Bosnia Coach by lyrical(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2013
Imagine......he even gave argentina a go-ahead wen argentina aint comfortable wit us...... smbdy tel him we need strong contenders lyk brazil,spain,germany..,we already wooed italy.... plz wat continent z bosnia n iran?

2 Likes

Re: We ‘ll Fight Nigeria For 2nd Place – Bosnia Coach by bizibrain(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2013
buuu hahahahahahahaha, laughing out loud in GREEK.

Dats Y I love stephen keshi, he wont underate thaiti, I read is comment dat Nigeria is nt in an easy group as acclaimed, though, he knew Nigeria is in an easy group

This man think Super eagles wil take it easy with him.

Super eagle 9
argentina 6
iran 3
bosina 0

They will receive d shoker of dere life with dat points, dey better go ask ITALY, dey receive d shocker of d MONTH wen Nigeria came frm a goal down 2 take d lead in 1st half.

Sepp blatter will almost av his heart attack wen joseph yobo lift world cup trophy 4 Nigeria nxt year.

2 Likes

Re: We ‘ll Fight Nigeria For 2nd Place – Bosnia Coach by Dannylux: 9:22am On Dec 09, 2013
Aww.. we're scared. grin
Re: We ‘ll Fight Nigeria For 2nd Place – Bosnia Coach by naso2(m): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2013
bizibrain: buuu hahahahahahahaha, laughing out loud in GREEK.

Dats Y I love stephen keshi, he wont underate thaiti, I read is comment dat Nigeria is nt in an easy group as acclaimed, though, he knew Nigeria is in an easy group

This man think Super eagles wil take it easy with him.

Super eagle 9
argentina 6
iran 3
bosina 0

They will receive d shoker of dere life with dat points, dey better go ask ITALY, dey receive d shocker of d MONTH wen Nigeria came frm a goal down 2 take d lead in 1st half.

Sepp blatter will almost av his heart attack wen joseph yobo lift world cup trophy 4 Nigeria nxt year.

we should take it easy o.
BH is not an easy team as many nigerians are quick to believe. that is where vedad ibisevic and edin dzeko come from. These are 2 deadly strikers that will trouble any defense any day.

One thing BH will be playing IRAN the confirmed weeping boys of the group in their last game, they would have known the scoreline between NIGERIA and IRAN. So their strategy will be simple. minise the lose margine against argentina. Play Nigeria for atleast a draw and wipe IRAN silly. Trust me, Nigerian team may not just see the big picture and fail to get a huge scoreline against IRAN which will be very key here.
Re: We ‘ll Fight Nigeria For 2nd Place – Bosnia Coach by Decapo: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
na_so:

BH is not an easy team as many nigerians are quick to believe. that is where vedad ibisevic and edin dzeko come from. These are 2 deadly strikers that will trouble any defense any day.

One thing BH will be playing IRAN the confirmed weeping boys of the group in their last game, they would have known the scoreline between NIGERIA and IRAN. So their strategy will be simple. minise the lose margine against argentina. Play Nigeria for atleast a draw and wipe IRAN silly. Trust me, Nigerian team may not just see the big picture and fail to get a huge scoreline against IRAN which will be very key here.

Bro u mean Boko Haram?
Re: We ‘ll Fight Nigeria For 2nd Place – Bosnia Coach by naso2(m): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
^^^^^^^^

LOL. lailai i meant Bosnia and Herzegovina. the spelling too hard
Re: We ‘ll Fight Nigeria For 2nd Place – Bosnia Coach by mackfame: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
I can’t entirely express my joy reading all your various posts, views and ideas on our darling Super Eagles.

I think its time to include Manu Garba in our SE coaching crew assisting BIG BOSS; I have a feeling that our SE lacks the relentless attacking spirit of the Eaglets and the mastering to perfection of the game of counter-attack despite possessing lots of super fast players. This is where Manu comes in; we need him to help change that attack. Remember the more goals the Eaglets scored the weaker the opponents became! I bet if all those Countries try attacking us with an improved SE leaving spaces behind as always, all that is needed is a swift break from the back and looping ball from the mid-field to either flanks… their goose will be cooked time and time again as Eaglets showed 

Keep the flame burning Y’all 
Re: We ‘ll Fight Nigeria For 2nd Place – Bosnia Coach by naso2(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
mackfame: I can’t entirely express my joy reading all your various posts, views and ideas on our darling Super Eagles.

I think its time to include Manu Garba in our SE coaching crew assisting BIG BOSS; I have a feeling that our SE lacks the relentless attacking spirit of the Eaglets and the mastering to perfection of the game of counter-attack despite possessing lots of super fast players. This is where Manu comes in; we need him to help change that attack. Remember the more goals the Eaglets scored the weaker the opponents became! I bet if all those Countries try attacking us with an improved SE leaving spaces behind as always, all that is needed is a swift break from the back and looping ball from the mid-field to either flanks… their goose will be cooked time and time again as Eaglets showed 

Keep the flame burning Y’all 

Age grade style may not work at the senior level . Besides bringing Manu Garba to the crew might cause more problems except if keshi expressly makes the request.
Re: We ‘ll Fight Nigeria For 2nd Place – Bosnia Coach by ROCKJ1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
I have this strong feeling we will top our group.
Re: We ‘ll Fight Nigeria For 2nd Place – Bosnia Coach by safarigirl(f): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
na_so:

I share your concerns, it would've been much better to progress from the hardest to the simplest than vice versa, the way our games have been scheduled, it's imperative that we either win Iran with a large margin or win both Iran and Bosnia-Herzegovina on our way to meeting Argentina just in case things don't go as planned with them, though, I don't expect Keshi to underrate the Iranians like the coach of Bosnia is doing, imagine they lose to us and Argentina, a wounded lion will fight till the death so I expect that Bosnia will not have it as easy as the rest did with Iran and the Argentines just might be more relaxed against us having already won 2 games. Plus, taking into cognizance the fact that the SE play their best games against the big teams, I personally doubt that Argentina can win us on a good day, we could just pull a Cote d'Ivoire on them.

(1) (Reply)

Kenneth Omeruo Agrees To Return... / Wats Ur Take On Dis / Keshi's Contract Finalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.