Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,502 members, 7,770,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:15 AM

Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... (5225 Views)

Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics / Do You Notice These Act In Girls During Play ?? Newww / Do You Notice These Act In Girls During Play ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by thiefnubu(m): 6:46am On Dec 09, 2013
Please I need your advice.. my girlfriend got pregnant sometime in july. she said I was responsible. I took her for a p4egnancy scan and it was discovered that the period when she got pregnant, we didnt have sex for two whole weeks because we were quarelling. so I told her to "go and die". she still insists I am the baby's father sha.
Two months later I meet this hot chick.. since I considered myself no longer under any commitment to my first girlfriend, I waste no time in getting down with this chick. Two months later, my new chick cant find her period.. She is pregnant, and I am supposed to be the baby papa...
Now this is real gobe for me ooo.... I dont want my parents to know because I am an only child and that might make them consider the possibility of quick grandchildren. Besides, even though I am in my final year in the university, I still feel too young to get burdened down by some baby. I am just 20, and I have my eyes set on greater things..
Please advise your boy... no judgemental comments please... I have already had enough of that... Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by KenJak(m): 6:57am On Dec 09, 2013
Boy,you're senseless. What advice do you need from us? You willingly impregnated someone and you're here asking for advice. Everything you've said is senseless.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by teegrams(m): 7:01am On Dec 09, 2013
Get ur mind prepared and visit the next baby store, abortion is not an option,next time tame ur joystick in the way it should go grin

But in the real sense of it as a sharp guy disown first one since u already and take responsibility for the latter cool

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by TheMyth: 7:02am On Dec 09, 2013
Smh ... Why are you disturbing us ? Abegy go find labour job do, save money down for upkeep and ya 2 namings angry
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by alienware(m): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2013
Consider this facts casanova died impotents and miserable. He had sex with plenty of hot girls, Don juan died young. Rasputin, who regularly organise orgie.s was murdered, porfirio rubirosa was killed in a car crash. Wilt chamberlain , who wrote he slept with 20000 different women, said he feels one woman is more satisfying. Esoteric literature and i know this sounds crazy , claims that whenever u have sex with someone, u get their psyche and subsequently their karma. So my guy, u better watch out and stop sleeping around with women.
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by thiefnubu(m): 7:12am On Dec 09, 2013
Ken_Jak: Boy,you're senseless. What advice do you need from us? You willingly impregnated someone and you're here asking for advice. Everything you've said is senseless.

Bro, I know I have sinned. But I dont need you to drum that into my head... Please your advice will be much appreciated. Gracias
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by thiefnubu(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2013
The_Myth: Smh ... Why are you disturbing us ? Abegy go find labour job do, save money down for upkeep and ya 2 namings angry
Oga I am not a poor man.. I am not stinking rich, but I can hold my own.. Baby care isnt the issue here.. daddy responsibility is...
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2013
lie lie lie lie lies lies lies lie!!!!!!!!!! u just opened this topic to get people's attention, we know your kind. Kindly hit the street and make yourself useful.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by Konjour(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2013
Tinubu:
Oga I am not a poor man.. I am not stinking rich, but I can hold my own.. Baby care isnt the issue here.. daddy responsibility is...

So you opened up this thread to let others tell you what exactly? Baby names? How to take care of a Baby? Seems you're here to congratulate yourself instead...and that's if your 'tales by moonlight' are actually true. A jobless student expecting 2 kids from different sources would have too much stuff on his plate that won't afford him time to come and brag about it on Nairaland. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 09, 2013
Konjour:

So you opened up this thread to let others tell you what exactly? Baby names? How to take care of a Baby? Seems you're here to congratulate yourself instead. undecided
We all know he's lying, unless you're buy into his shiiiiit
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by ifex370(m): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2013
na lie... op is lying joor...
a desperate attempt to make fp....
u try sha

booked incase you finally get tote promised land grin
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by BabaEleko(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2013
Nice one 2baba. Kudos. grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by thiefnubu(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2013
Konjour:

So you opened up this thread to let others tell you what exactly? Baby names? How to take care of a Baby? Seems you're here to congratulate yourself instead...and that's if your 'tales by moonlight' are actually true. . undecided
I take no pride in what I have done... and as to the authenticity of "my tales by moonlight", you can think as u deem fit. but one thing that is real is the fire and brimstone threats coming towards me from both girls' parents...
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by Holuwahphemy(m): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2013
Liar!!! angry
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by here: 8:07am On Dec 09, 2013
You need to tell your parents so they can help you with caring for the children and so you and the "hot chicks" can go about your normal lives as you have "better things" in sight.
I am being frank here because that is the only option except you want me to advice you on not so clean ways.
Since you can care for them let your parents decide how they suggest the children can be accomodated when they are delivered and most importantly the delivery,both ladies deserves to be cared for and let me not hear any lost at delivery because she used one terrible hospital.
You need to fix your life man,though you have these at hand you really have not understood what life is about;its your case that makes people call young people clueless,no abortion please.
For the baby that you are not sure,take her to scan to know possible week she took in and if still in doubt care for her till she delivers then you can ask for dna,you need to show responsibility that is if you understand what that means.
Goodluck friend
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by thiefnubu(m): 8:12am On Dec 09, 2013
here: You need to tell your parents so they can help you with csring for the children and so you and the "hot chicks" can go about your normal lives as you have "better things" in sight.
I am being frank here because that is the only option except you want me to advice you on not so clean ways.
Since you can care for them let your parents decide how they suggest the children can be accomodated when they are delivered and most importantly the delivery,both ladies deserves to be cared for and let me not hear any lost at delivery because she used one terrible hospital.
You need to fix your life man,though you have these at hand you really have not understood what life is about;its your case that makes people call young people clueless,no abortion please.
For the baby that you are not sure,take her to scan to know possible week she took in and if still in doubt care to her till she delivers then you can ask for dna,you need to show responsibility that is if you understand what that means.
Goodluck friend
Thanks a lot. This is the only useful comment I have read so far.. naija people and their hypocrisy..
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by drmikeadams(m): 8:45am On Dec 09, 2013
Tinubu:
Thanks a lot. This is the only useful comment I have read so far.. naija people and their hypocrisy..
...do DNA scan if ur not sure of the baby,..then go high alchohol small tell parents evry tin after you don confam d pregnancy is real.dem no go kill u but dem go dey disappointed sha..they il get over it.jst prepare 4 d worst..
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 09, 2013
Well, my religious doctrine is not against the OP. Go and impregnate more girls, there's a reward for you.
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by opetu: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2013
sigh...i ve nothing 2 say to u...smh..2 girls!!
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by vizkiz: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2013
Austeenx: Well, my religious doctrine is not against the OP. Go and impregnate more girls, there's a reward for you.

dis dude z becominq reliqiously crazy grin
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by jmoore(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2013
Tinubu: Besides, even though I am in my final year in the university, I still feel too young to get burdened down by some baby. I am just 20, and I have my eyes set on greater things..
Please advise your boy... no judgemental comments please... I have already had enough of that... Thanks..

Papa Junior, congratulations!! smiley

If your eyes were set on greater things you won't be looking for something under the skirt while you are not married.

You must provide for the baby!! Get a JOB!!
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by sexymoma(f): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2013
My Candid Advise: Cut your Joystick And Make It As Barbecue For Them.

Case Closed.
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by thiefnubu(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2013
dr_mike_adams: ...do DNA scan if ur not sure of the baby,..then go high alchohol small tell parents evry tin after you don confam d pregnancy is real.dem no go kill u but dem go dey disappointed sha..they il get over it.jst prepare 4 d worst..
Dna test here in naija, I gather is very unreliable and not worth the great expense. I just took the second babe this morning to a hospital for a genotype test to be carrried out on the foetus. we are both AA , so if the baby has any other genotype than AA, its definitely not mine. though its being AA isnt enough proof of its paternity, it somewhat narrows down the odds.
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by 190: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2013
Children are the blessing from God keep them
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 09, 2013
undecided
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by Heineken(m): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2013
20years? Na wa o. Some girls are very stupid sha o. Look at this small boy of 20years having sex and coming here for advise...where are we going to in this country sef? Imagine 20years...God go punish u.
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2013
Well, this is absurd ..!
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by NadiaSA1(f): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2013
grin grin

This op sef
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by hotwax: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2013
Guy lets be realistic, you are now a father. Congrats! There is nothing bad in it.

You will become a father with or without marriage.

My advice will be candid.

I can't tell you stop sex, its like deceiving yourself. Sex is not bad.

But google the word "CONDOM"

And pls do not neglect this pregnant lady. She is carrying your son, it will be a thing of joy to you in the next few years.
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by thiefnubu(m): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2013
Heineken: 20years? Na wa o. Some girls are very stupid sha o. Look at this small boy of 20years having sex and coming here for advise...where are we going to in this country sef? Imagine 20years...God go puanish u.
bro, which one be say God go punish me na? shey na your sister I give bele? Go front make better people see space park jor.
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by Ditoya(m): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2013
Abeg.. i follow u do am? U r nw a man.Congrats
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by Ditoya(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2013
dr_mike_adams: ...do DNA scan if ur not sure of the baby,..then go high alchohol small tell parents evry tin after you don confam d pregnancy is real.dem no go kill u but dem go dey disappointed sha..they il get over it.jst prepare 4 d worst..
See experience! I hail o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? / Join This Bbm Channel For Hookups,relationships,sugar Mummies And Daddies / Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.