Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,664 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Android Bundle Plan Subscription - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Bundle Plan Subscription (1090 Views)

Airtel Data Bundle Plan That Will Let You Check Mb Balance With *123*10# / Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! / Glo Data Bundle Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Bundle Plan Subscription by luigiajah(m): 6:56am On Dec 09, 2013
This is one of the greatest problems we android users are facing and the network providers are making millions daily from us. I have a suggestion. Any body who views this post should call his/network customer care. By the time they get like 30calls requesting for a bundle plan for android users they'll create a bundle plan within a week instead of killing ourselves over vpn and bis tweaks
Re: Android Bundle Plan Subscription by luigiajah(m): 6:59am On Dec 09, 2013
luigiajah: This is one of the greatest problems we android users are facing and the network providers are making millions daily from us. I have a suggestion. Any body who views this post should call his/network customer care. By the time they get like 30calls requesting for a bundle plan for android users they'll create a bundle plan within a week instead of killing ourselves over vpn and bis tweaks
Drop Their Responses here[customer care reply] This is War!!!. If you can spam their email addresses with the request .do it. Abi na only us go dey suffer. When BB Users dy flex
Re: Android Bundle Plan Subscription by DankemzI(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2013
“blood would flow on the streets of Nigeria should President Jonathan insist on running for the Presidency in 2015.”

Jonathan till 2019
luigiajah:

This is War!!!.

Let's go there
Re: Android Bundle Plan Subscription by Holuwahphemy(m): 7:36am On Dec 09, 2013
If u're not mature or loaded enough to use an andriod device, you can easily go for java or better still, symbian or microsoft O.S. If You want more, You'll have to pay more. undecided . If not for Tecno.... lipsrsealed
Re: Android Bundle Plan Subscription by Sard(m): 8:41am On Dec 09, 2013
Holuwahphemy: If u're not mature or loaded enough to use an andriod device, you can easily go for java or better still, symbian or microsoft O.S. If You want more, You'll have to pay more. undecided . If not for Tecno.... lipsrsealed
dumbest post of d year ! so to prove that you are loaded you pay more for less service? 200mb for #1000 on android while BB users get 3gb for d same price? I wonder how some of you people reason. SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Android Bundle Plan Subscription by Holuwahphemy(m): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2013
Sard: dumbest post of d year ! so to prove that you are loaded you pay more for less service? 200mb for #1000 on android while BB users get 3gb for d same price? I wonder how some of you people reason. SMH.
Must You use andriod? If yes. Then You must be ready to pay whatever prize it demands tongue
Re: Android Bundle Plan Subscription by ovokeiv1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
Holuwahphemy: Must You use andriod? If yes. Then You must be ready to pay whatever prize it demands tongue

Simply put..... ure an iliterate, a dumb 1 for dt mata. By d way hw much do u tink u have?? Fooool
Re: Android Bundle Plan Subscription by Sard(m): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
ovokeiv1:

Simply put..... ure an iliterate, a dumb 1 for dt mata. By d way hw much do u tink u have?? Fooool
Bro, abeg ignore that kid, he doesn't deserve the attention he's getting.
@holuphe... I 'll refer u to my signature. PEACE.
Re: Android Bundle Plan Subscription by Holuwahphemy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
Sard: Bro, abeg ignore that kid, he doesn't deserve the attention he's getting.
@holuphe... I 'll refer u to my signature. PEACE.
ovokeiv1:

grin Confused Tecno Users
Re: Android Bundle Plan Subscription by Stancash: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
how
Re: Android Bundle Plan Subscription by Sard(m): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
Holuwahphemy: grin Confused Tecno Users
If you find it hard to understand my bone of contention with your first post, I guess you should go back to nursery school. *ignored&unfollowed*
Re: Android Bundle Plan Subscription by Holuwahphemy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
Sard: If you find it hard to understand my bone of contention with your first post, I guess you should go back to nursery school. *ignored&unfollowed*
*spits at the post, & also unfollowed* angry
Re: Android Bundle Plan Subscription by Deblow: 6:09am On Dec 11, 2013
Thread owner and others, why reply this fool thereby giving him undue attention. He will feel he's important when he is not. That is a pointer to the fact that he is either an undercover agent for one of these repressive ntwk providers or a tor bb owner. Can't u feel the envy and bitterness in his posts? He sure needs pity and not attention. Pray for him for his finances to improve so as to be able to afford an android device and be able to run it. Very soon, the isps will come out with a favourable android plan and then the likes of this anti - progressive will take a good dive into the lagoon!
Re: Android Bundle Plan Subscription by nnemekaemmanuel: 6:45am On Dec 11, 2013
Holuwahphemy: *spits at the post, & also unfollowed* angry
at ur age u still dey mumu ur dirty self... bastard son of a thousand fathers #NITWIT#
Re: Android Bundle Plan Subscription by SmithBlarq(m): 7:26am On Dec 11, 2013
Na wah oh... som pple need go nursery school again oh
Re: Android Bundle Plan Subscription by luluosas(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2013
ovokeiv1:

Why are people always like this? Must you curse? This post really shows the stuff you are made. Minster man, if only you know that all your spoken words will be accounted for, you would have learn to be careful with your words. Take care.
Re: Android Bundle Plan Subscription by luluosas(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2013
luigiajah: This is one of the greatest problems we android users are facing and the network providers are making millions daily from us. I have a suggestion. Any body who views this post should call his/network customer care. By the time they get like 30calls requesting for a bundle plan for android users they'll create a bundle plan within a week instead of killing ourselves over vpn and bis tweaks
No network operator is running BIS on their own, they are rather routing the service via Blackberry servers. So, if you want to have AIS (Android Internet Service) just like BIS (Blackberry Internet Service) then, ask Google (Android OS owners) to start operating Android service and our operators will follow and start offering AIS immediately, but until then... Thank you.
Re: Android Bundle Plan Subscription by luluosas(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Lumia 1320 / Nokia Xl Discussion Thread / Why Samsung Can’t Release A Tizen Phone Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.