Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Se*xtape - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Se*xtape (23299 Views)

South African Pastor Fast For 21days After His NUD€ VIDEO Leaked Online (watch) / EXPOSED: Bathroom Photo & Video Of UNIBEN Girls Leaked Online By Roomate / EXPOSED: Unclad Photo Of Former UNILAG SUG Vice President Leaked Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Se*xtape by obynocj(m): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2013

I know most of you have seen the Se*x tape of Yoruba actress Bose Akanmu which was released few days to her wedding by her ex-boyfriend.But I am glad some women are standing by her during this hard time...
Bose recorded a Se*x tape with her then boyfriend, and when the guy heard she was getting married, he came online to release the tape [If you miss the tape Get it HERE]. It’s such a mess. We ladies just need to be very careful. Sefini. See what women like Moji Danisa and even some men have to say about this below.

if have not watch her leaked Se*tape, then get it below:
source http://insideschoolz..com/2013/12/bose-akanmu-gets-support-from-women.html
Re: Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Se*xtape by babseg(m): 4:47am On Dec 10, 2013
Op u be hermaphrodite

Ur profile is showing male while ur comment says we ladies

Or are u confused with ur gender

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Se*xtape by majamajic(m): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
I watched the video . She asked him if he is going to delete it and he said yes. Trust no one
Re: Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Se*xtape by tayork(m): 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
Lmfao which kind of love is that, mane can't believe she could allow that! What did she want to gain by allowing that, I don't blame the guy tho
Re: Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Se*xtape by dadebayo1(m): 6:49am On Dec 13, 2013
Lobatan.... He who his without sin should cast the first stone. Take heart dear.
Re: Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Se*xtape by Udoka89: 1:59pm On May 29, 2015
This video had to be sent to her fiance directly cause its fucking old it was leaked like 2 or 3 years ago
Re: Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Se*xtape by potolistic(m): 5:05am On Jul 11, 2015
Where's the video link.... The link u posted isn't it
Re: Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Se*xtape by RedHand: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
obynocj:

I know most of you have seen the Se*x tape of Yoruba actress Bose Akanmu which was released few days to her wedding by her ex-boyfriend.But I am glad some women are standing by her during this hard time...
Bose recorded a Se*x tape with her then boyfriend, and when the guy heard she was getting married, he came online to release the tape [If you miss the tape Get it HERE]. It’s such a mess. We ladies just need to be very careful. Sefini. See what women like Moji Danisa and even some men have to say about this below.

if have not watch her leaked Se*tape, then get it below:
source http://insideschoolz..com/2013/12/bose-akanmu-gets-support-from-women.html
Where is the link?
Re: Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Se*xtape by knightnemesis: 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
sigh
Re: Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Se*xtape by knightnemesis: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
hmm
Re: Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Se*xtape by chukzyblingz(m): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Some men are wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Se*xtape by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 04, 2016
majamajic:
I watched the video . She asked him if he is going to delete it and he said yes. Trust no one
ok so im nt a perv though buh wher can i download d video

1 Like

Re: Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Se*xtape by suffering: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
Around this time I would jump and pass this Yoruba people’s news.

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy In Private. Who Didn't See This? / Nigeria’s Booming Film Industry Redefines African Life - New York Times / Is This Lady a jornalist or she come sell market for super Eagles players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.