Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone (68668 Views)

My Experience About Tecno / More Facts About Tecno Boom J7 / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by marcjoe(m): 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
JUST PASSING BY.....NOW PLAYING INJUSTICE (1.4GB) ON MY A+....FLASH, SINESTRO OYA KILL AM, FINISH AM.... smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by daverebranded(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
nawa dis op o....no research no nothing just very dumb analysis.. mods what's weed u and any techno thread in front page?? ...using small tm3 and no lags yet...ma buddy uses phantom pad and gamming is OK... since techno is cheap why we no go buy??

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by toniotonero(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
2 DOZ BLOODY TECNO HATERS, Y NOT COMMIT SUICIDE N REST IN PEACE... LONG LIVE TECNO

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
dryakson: sorry did I hear you said tecno is better to HTC and the like?
Shine your eyes or maybe you should buy one and experience it

i believe you know how to read!!! #nuffsaid
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
the truth is this.......everyone has one reason on the orther to buy a phone.for me personally a smartphone has its limitations.Now if tecno device can give me want i deem fit for my everyday use why then should i fork out a d*ck and an eye to get a device 'cos its made by one famous company all in the name of show off......little wonder Nigeria is the way it is.

*continues call of duty on ps3*

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Olamyyde(m): 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
HeWhoMusntBeNamed: puhahahahaha...... my tecno n3 handles HD Gameloft, EA, UBISOFT, THQ, ROCKSTAR etc games like mad ie Max Payne, Wild Blood , Amazing Spiderman, GTA Vice City, GTA III.......

@op, you were saying cheesy cheesy tongue
Wildblood doesn't work on n3
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Olamyyde(m): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
@op, I'm not a tecno fan but your post is incredibly stup.id. Did it ever occur to you that you installed the wrong apk, and i doubt you have ever heard of andropalace.net

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by marcjoe(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
JeffreyJamez: the truth is this.......everyone has one reason on the orther to buy a phone.for me personally a smartphone has its limitations.Now if tecno device can give me want i deem fit for my everyday use why then should i fork out a d*ck and an eye to get a device 'cos its made by one famous company all in the name of show off......little wonder Nigeria is the way it is.

*CONTINUES call of duty on ps3*

True talk bro....i dont know what tecno did to some nigerians ooh....as for me i like saying d truth, some ppl would just rubbish d a+ as if its a nonsense phone, when we all know the phone is so great, even all dos gionee haters don back off after dem c say d phone make sense.....well am happy cos even when tecno keeps bringing out phones they r still selling well, they really deserved it sha....INFINIX, GIONEE TOO IS A NICE PHONE COMPANY LIKEWISE TECNO....U GUYS CAN GO FOR D ONE U LIKE SHA....BUT ALL I KNOW AND I WOULD KEEP DEFENDING IS THAT SOME TECNO PHONE LIKE PHANTOM A+, N3 AND M3, M7 R A GREAT PHONE...

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
Olamyyde:
Wildblood doesn't work on n3

ℓσσσσℓ ιƒ уσυ ѕαу ѕσ мαтє, ċαηт gєт ιηтσ αη αʀgυмєηт ωιтн уσυ cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Idrismusty97(m): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
dryakson: Good day 2 u all.
Well what am about to say here
may sound funny and maybe not
strange to some of you who may
have observed or reasoned facts
with me.
Actually, since This so called
Chinese company(Techno) invade
to mobile market with Android
device,it have being the talk of
the town and they are really
making it,but I can say not to the
Top.
Techno brought cheap,beautiful,
well designed Android devices
and really its good but u can only
reason facts with me and also see
the truth if only u have used some
other Android devices.
Well if you are those dat buy
Android devices for entertainment
such as gaming,I advice u don't
go for Techno cos u will b
disappointed on what you will see
there.
Honestly,am so much
disappointed in that much talked
techno device(Phantom A+),men d
phone was really awesome when
it comes to design but my friend
described the phone as Techno
Phantom A scrab(I can't believe
this).
well I got to believe it when I got
the phone and tried to install
some top gameloft HD games,it
keep saying not compitable,men
this scrab f*uked up..dam!!
To cut the thing short techno is a
good mobile company but I
advice that if u are buying it just
for gaming, better forget about it
cos u will be so much
disappointed,I advice u get
yourself HTC,Samsung or Sony for
better gaming experience......
Use full or not?...comment if you
have any question to ask....luv
you all.
You don't even know the name of the phone you are condemning. Isn't this suspicious guys.@op GO AND DIE.

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by MuyiwaMike(m): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
dryakson: bros are you sure?
Comparing tecno Phantom tab to Samsung note 2 is as good as comparing Harvard University with any uni in Nigeria
Buhahahahahaha..lwkmd..like seriously...this very post made my night

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Olamyyde(m): 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
googlepikin: The more people hate tecno, the more I want to buy it. thank God by 2moro phantom A+ (black) will be on my palm!! Tecno phantom A+ is far beta than gionee and infinix but nobody is beefing dem. My sister is regreting why she bought S3 when she saw her friend A+. She browsed through both fones and found out dat there isn't much difference in them. She wanted fone that can use twitter, BBM, instagram, Facebook and whatsapp. Her regret is that her friend spent less to be enjoying all that while she spent so much for the same services. She haven't seen anything yet untill I bring my phantom A+ to her face 2moro.
Your sister does know know much about android phones. Even phantom A3 isn't better than s3. Also gionee e6 and e7 are better than any tecno phone that has been made. Tecno can become great in the future, but if they keep on throwing similar devices every month, they won't.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Olamyyde(m): 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

ℓσσσσℓ ιƒ уσυ ѕαу ѕσ мαтє, ċαηт gєт ιηтσ αη αʀgυмєηт ωιтн уσυ cheesy
Bro, pls give me your link, abeg i get many n3 game customers embarassed
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by MuyiwaMike(m): 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
JeffreyJamez: the truth is this.......everyone has one reason on the orther to buy a phone.for me personally a smartphone has its limitations.Now if tecno device can give me want i deem fit for my everyday use why then should i fork out a d*ck and an eye to get a device 'cos its made by one famous company all in the name of show off......little wonder Nigeria is the way it is.

*continues call of duty on ps3*
i'm no tecno fan bt ur post is quite sensible i must say..btw u play call of duty too?that game is da bomb...I've played COD 2,3,4,5 and i'm playing black ops at present..i can't wait to play black ops II and ghost trailer too...i play it all on my PC tho'..
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by wman(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
What a shitty thread. The O.P messed up big time. I'm sure he didn't copy the data files of the games to the right folder.

#TeamSamsung.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Emisco1(m): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
Muyiwa Mike: i'm no tecno fan bt ur post is quite sensible i must say..btw u play call of duty too?that game is da bomb...I've played COD 2,3,4,5 and i'm playing black ops at present..i can't wait to play black ops II and ghost trailer too...i play it all on my PC tho'..
wat d name of ur laptop
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Pancho01(m): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2013
Zammydagreat: @op u didn't lie, tho have never used any tecno product b4...all my life av bin jumping frm one htc product to another as they improve but I swear...tecno is trash..
na wa! if u hvnt usd any b4, den hw did u knw they ar trash?
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Emisco1(m): 12:25am On Dec 10, 2013
Kia.thread close ds op copy nd paste ds topic ni.he no evn gt android fone.ds topic was created on sunday on gurusloaded.tecno gt haterz. C d link below http://www.gurusloaded.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=23408

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by gamyy(m): 12:26am On Dec 10, 2013
abeg wu ryt dx post

chai...jst because one gamin issue dy wt one n i repeat one a+, u con say all tecno no good

bros abeg nack head for wall

tezm TN3 CM7 rom here

tecno gave me a sense of belonging wen i bot my fest n current android kiss
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Ositainklord(m): 1:55am On Dec 10, 2013
JeffreyJamez: all i see is misplaced priorities. if you buy phones because you want to play games or show off im sorry for you. and please stop saying tecno is thrash abeg....tecno phones are better than some htc devices and samsung devices but big name will not let you Nigerians to see road.
I was reading this thread peacefully. enjoying funny comments @ 1:48am. then this guy!!!, pops out of nowhere! dude!
there is NO Techno phone with OTA. I lie? no! no Techno phone running mali-400 gpu. none running anything greater than quad core snapdragon 400 chipset. HTCs of 2012 do all of the above and more.
Techno is a good entry level smartphone. foe those who want a vannila android experience. if you want a device that snaps X-ray shots in slow motion, 4g network, plays ps4 disks and makes you coffee in the morning, FIRST, get a job, a girlfriend and then get the aforementioned titan device. @ op

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:47am On Dec 10, 2013
i believe you know how to read!!!
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by physise(m): 7:15am On Dec 10, 2013
Osita_inklord:
I was reading this thread peacefully. enjoying funny comments @ 1:48am. then this guy!!!, pops out of nowhere! dude!
there is NO Techno phone with OTA. I lie? no! no Techno phone running mali-400 gpu. none running anything greater than quad core snapdragon 400 chipset. HTCs of 2012 do all of the above and more.
Techno is a good entry level smartphone. foe those who want a vannila android experience. if you want a device that snaps X-ray shots in slow motion, 4g network, plays ps4 disks and makes you coffee in the morning, FIRST, get a job, a girlfriend and then get the aforementioned titan device. @ op
guy tecno m3 and m7 have mali 400 gpu
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by babaglo79: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2013
na ur money we take buy am
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by ibietela2(m): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2013
dryakson: Good day 2 u all.
Well what am about to say here
may sound funny and maybe not
strange to some of you who may
have observed or reasoned facts
with me.
Actually, since This so called
Chinese company(Techno) invade
to mobile market with Android
device,it have being the talk of
the town and they are really
making it,but I can say not to the
Top.
Techno brought cheap,beautiful,
well designed Android devices
and really its good but u can only
reason facts with me and also see
the truth if only u have used some
other Android devices.
Well if you are those dat buy
Android devices for entertainment
such as gaming,I advice u don't
go for Techno cos u will b
disappointed on what you will see
there.
Honestly,am so much
disappointed in that much talked
techno device(Phantom A+),men d
phone was really awesome when
it comes to design but my friend
described the phone as Techno
Phantom A scrab(I can't believe
this).
well I got to believe it when I got
the phone and tried to install
some top gameloft HD games,it
keep saying not compitable,men
this scrab f*uked up..dam!!
To cut the thing short techno is a
good mobile company but I
advice that if u are buying it just
for gaming, better forget about it
cos u will be so much
disappointed,I advice u get
yourself HTC,Samsung or Sony for
better gaming experience......
Use full or not?...comment if you
have any question to ask....luv
you all.

Your post is one sided because you copied and pasted it with a JAVA phone

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Idrismusty97(m): 8:47am On Dec 10, 2013
Osita_inklord:
tecno p5,m7,m5,m3 are mali-400.Tecno N3,p3 are andreno 200,Tecno N7 is powervr 531 and Tecno a+ & above are powervr 540.if you don't known anything keep your mouth in your pocket!

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Idrismusty97(m): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2013
physise: guy tecno m3 and m7 have mali 400 gpu
gringrin Very soon he go say tecno lie.@osita before you say tecno lie hope you know say atutu benchmark no dey lie.The only thing tecno lie in is the front camera.It is actually 1.9 megapixel
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2013
At a lunch date with my college buddies, a friend said 'HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO BE EDUCATED AND USE A CHEAP, KNOCK OFF, FAKE phone like techno. ..That sums it up.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Idrismusty97(m): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2013
ibot_jaycob: At a lunch date with my college buddies, a friend said 'HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO BE EDUCATED AND USE A CHEAP, KNOCK OFF, FAKE phone like techno. ..That sums it up.
You should have told him "HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO BE EDUCATED AND USE AN EXPENSIVE, KNOCK OUT, REAL phone like Samsung."gringrin.So people are attributing dullness to the brand of phone you uses. Na wa o.What will you say about nokia 3310 users.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by crowntoro(f): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2013
googlepikin: The more people hate tecno, the more I want to buy it. thank God by 2moro phantom A+ (black) will be on my palm!! Tecno phantom A+ is far beta than gionee and infinix but nobody is beefing dem. My sister is regreting why she bought S3 when she saw her friend A+. She browsed through both fones and found out dat there isn't much difference in them. She wanted fone that can use twitter, BBM, instagram, Facebook and whatsapp. Her regret is that her friend spent less to be enjoying all that while she spent so much for the same services. She haven't seen anything yet untill I bring my phantom A+ to her face 2moro.
grin
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by samhay: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2013
Anybody with Tecno Q1? I need it. I'm ready to give my Asha 200 + cash. Plz call :08188407018 or add : samson080 on 2go
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by samhay: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2013
Asha 200 + cash for Tecno Q1...... If u av Tecno Q1,call 08188407018 or add : samson080 on 2go
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by psalmdave(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2013
ibot_jaycob: At a lunch date with my college buddies, a friend said 'HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO BE EDUCATED AND USE A CHEAP, KNOCK OFF, FAKE phone like techno. ..That sums it up.
Hagringrin so which phone are u using? mr educated man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.