Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,458 members, 7,781,315 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:23 PM

The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone (68622 Views)

My Experience About Tecno / More Facts About Tecno Boom J7 / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by sEGXY2(m): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
You talk with sense n i agree with u @ op...
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Anthony3850(m): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
Zane2point4:

o boy shattap maybe na china s3 ur Sis buy, am using s3 to surf nw I must tell u immediately u see the display of s3 and fantom you will appreciate s3 HD screen immediately x perhaps I browse and play music videos wt my s3 simultaneously can techno do dem? there are. many others now but I can't just start.
some peeps dont read well b4 quoting....... Did she say dat she bot d S3 4 display Mtcheeeew. Even if..... A+ has a hd screen too, is it because its nt super amoled?
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
It wont!
gangwolf: Lol.You don't know what you saying.Am not praising tecno but am talking out of experience.Tecno m3 plays gangstar vegas,asphalt 8,gta vegas,avenger initiative,dugeuon hunter4,real football 2013,wild blood,order and chaos,six guns and more.Why won't phantom a+ play HD games?
if it is aba made
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by SIRKOL(m): 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
dryakson: Good day 2 u all.

Well what am about to say here may sound funny and maybe not strange to some of you who may have observed or reasoned facts with me.

Actually, since This so called Chinese company(Techno) invade to mobile market with Android device,it have being the talk of the town and they are really making it,but I can say not to the Top.

Techno brought cheap,beautiful, well designed Android devices and really its good but u can only reason facts with me and also seethe truth if only u have used some other Android devices.

Well if you are those dat buy Android devices for entertainment such as gaming,I advice u don't go for Techno because you will be disappointed on what you will see there.

Honestly,am so much disappointed in that much talked techno device(Phantom A+),men d phone was really awesome when it comes to design but my friend described the phone as Techno Phantom A scrab (I can't believe this).

Well I got to believe it when I got the phone and tried to install some top gameloft HD games,it keep saying not compitable,men this scrab bleeped up..dam!!

To cut the thing short techno is a good mobile company but I advice that if u are buying it just for gaming, better forget about it cos u will be so much disappointed,I advice u get yourself HTC,Samsung or Sony for better gaming experience......

Use full or not?...comment if you have any question to ask....luv you all.
my question is $imple n clear "How much did Nokia pay u 4 dis Trash u hv written?? Do u buy phones just 4 d sake of games?? U must be a kid on nairaland
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by jelel6: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
NA WATIN DIS TOPIC DEY DO 4 FRONT PAGE EHH, FOR GOD SAKE. Smh 4 mods.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by alfredo1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
babaglo79: so the reason of buying a phone is to play hd games. boy how old how you.
u too much o
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by pek(m): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
dryakson: sorry did I hear you said tecno is better to HTC and the like?
Shine your eyes or maybe you should buy one and experience it
your English gives you away!
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by zyzxx(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
techno, rule ur world :Dtechno, rule ur world
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Mmadu111: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
dryakson: Good day 2 u all.

Well what am about to say here may sound funny and maybe not strange to some of you who may have observed or reasoned facts with me.

Actually, since This so called Chinese company(Techno) invade to mobile market with Android device,it have being the talk of the town and they are really making it,but I can say not to the Top.

Techno brought cheap,beautiful, well designed Android devices and really its good but u can only reason facts with me and also seethe truth if only u have used some other Android devices.

Well if you are those dat buy Android devices for entertainment such as gaming,I advice u don't go for Techno because you will be disappointed on what you will see there.

Honestly,am so much disappointed in that much talked techno device(Phantom A+),men d phone was really awesome when it comes to design but my friend described the phone as Techno Phantom A scrab (I can't believe this).

Well I got to believe it when I got the phone and tried to install some top gameloft HD games,it keep saying not compitable,men this scrab bleeped up..dam!!

To cut the thing short techno is a good mobile company but I advice that if u are buying it just for gaming, better forget about it cos u will be so much disappointed,I advice u get yourself HTC,Samsung or Sony for better gaming experience......

Use full or not?...comment if you have any question to ask....luv you all.
How many phone(s) have you produced?, if you dont like a product just adjust your choice and stop bad mouthing other people's effort mostly in a public medium like this. Mr or Mrs please grow up and get matured for ones.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by afrikanns: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
I new it, you can't be talking of TECNO I have,but TECHNO. do you know there is lots of difference between the two phones.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by ProfGday(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
Common Techno defects.
1. Poor ba3
2. Hottness/high temp'(atimes techno phones can be hotter than a bakery.
3. D ba3 quickly get charged up to d fullest.
#Team Q1 #

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by paycash: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nija una forget say una never manufacture one phone but una condemn many.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by BluStreak(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
Truth be told, Tecno is a budget phone reason they cut corners in all their devices. Dunno how someone will expect to get a premium performance on a budget device. It is a budget device for a reason. I have seen from Tecno M3 to Phantom A+. I am previlaged to haves handled each of their device series and even helped configure it for some newbies. They are crap to put it mildly.

People scream about the awesomeness of the Phantom A series screen and I begin to wonder what will be the assertion of any of these peeps if they happen to see an iPhone, even from 3GS or iPad 3 or iPad mini Retina screen? Or any of the samsung Note series screen? Or a Sony Xperia screen? Or even a Google Nexus 7 screen? Aside the screen, have you compared the awesome UI or the fluidity of their UI? I need not say more.

VERDICT: Tecno is crap. It's just a generic device. Nothing spectacular about it. If it serves your eyes well sha, use it. But Tecno fans should stop comparing it with any of the premium brands. It's an insult. Until the lay down good money on R & D across universities, pay good programmers for better UI, they will remain where they are; The Underdogs.

My 1kobo input.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Speakdatruth: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
rubbish post. i use phantom a+ n its grt phone
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by tosan200(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
The op is probably high on poo.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Remii(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
i still dont know why they call this techno chino phones, i cannot find one in china phone shops, from shenzhen in the south to dalian in the north no phone seller even knows this brand. e be like our bros make special request ni o.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
ibot_jaycob: At a lunch date with my college buddies, a friend said 'HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO BE EDUCATED AND USE A CHEAP, KNOCK OFF, FAKE phone like techno. ..That sums it up.
Ur friend is/was poorly educated and if are like him, ur case is worst
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Abimbade: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
samhay: Asha 200 + cash for Tecno Q1...... If u av Tecno Q1,call 08188407018 or add : samson080 on 2go
SEND ME MESSAGE ON THIS NO I HAVE Q1 4 SALE AT MODERATE PRICE 08162962114 ,MESSAGE ONLY IF U HAVE INTEREST THEN I WILL CAL U AFTERWARDS
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by emiblaze19: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
Wetin fit dis guy na make no body comment on dis thread.........well d mistake has already been made.... Trash thread
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
There is something fishy here.....

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
Vic-jay:
forget talk my guy. l have a phantom tab and samsung note 2 and i prefer the phantom

I bin no wan comment for this yeye article but I changed my mind to tell you say this your post na BULL_SHIT complete total and unadulterated B.S.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Jerulo(m): 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
Well Op I got playstation 4 for sale....incase you've never heard of it.....its a top GAMING device
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by otokx(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
but how did this poo hit the front page?
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by ocelot2006(m): 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
So you wrote that long epistle........all cos you could not install a couple of games on the Tecno A+ ? .......huh.... undecided
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by macof(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
Op. L3 plays Asphalt 8 and it's an awesome game.
Why would A+ fuvk up like dat?

Abi u trying to spoil market for techno so ur company fit sell? angry
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
babaglo79: so the reason of buying a phone is to play hd games. boy how old how you.
video games or any game for that matter are not strictly for kids. Gow, cod, resident evil, gta etc are not meant for kids please correct this your very wrong thought pattern.

The disturbing thing about this thread is that it made front page.

I am waiting for the a3 and nothing can change my mind.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by jidejoseph: 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
I think the best fone for anything is NOKIA3310
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
BluStreak: Truth be told, Tecno is a budget phone reason they cut corners in all their devices. Dunno how someone will expect to get a premium performance on a budget device. It is a budget device for a reason. I have seen from Tecno M3 to Phantom A+. I am previlaged to haves handled each of their device series and even helped configure it for some newbies. They are crap to put it mildly.

People scream about the awesomeness of the Phantom A series screen and I begin to wonder what will be the assertion of any of these peeps if they happen to see an iPhone, even from 3GS or iPad 3 or iPad mini Retina screen? Or any of the samsung Note series screen? Or a Sony Xperia screen? Or even a Google Nexus 7 screen? Aside the screen, have you compared the awesome UI or the fluidity of their UI? I need not say more.

VERDICT: Tecno is crap. It's just a generic device. Nothing spectacular about it. If it serves your eyes well sha, use it. But Tecno fans should stop comparing it with any of the premium brands. It's an insult. Until the lay down good money on R & D across universities, pay good programmers for better UI, they will remain where they are; The Underdogs.

My 1kobo input.

R&grin? Programmers? Seriously? They're using vanilla android running on hardware they bought rather than designed themselves and you're talking about Research and Development, all tecno does is buy a cheap generic and rod device slap their boot animation on it then sell it.

In my opinion if you're on a very tight budget and you want a smartphone experience then go ahead and get a techno device but if you have the money then don't even consider it.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
Am tired of all this Tecno is bad use samsung or HTC, all I know is that they are all Asians (china, korean nd Taiwan) with no difference. Take a look at the asian ppl apart from colours the all look alike so u Tecno haters should stop segregrating.

I use i-phone n blackberry.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by onyxo76(m): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
jidejoseph: I think the best fone for anything is NOKIA3310
abi o, most folks have turned these phones to their idols and gods...
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Sike(m): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
Post whatever you like, i will forever like my Tecno.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 / Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.