Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira (29496 Views)

How To Get Millions Of Daily Visitors On Linda Ikeji To See Your Business / Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... / We Are Giving Away 1 Free Personal Hosting Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Package10: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2013
Its been trending since last midnight that the popular blogger is giving out cash rewards worth 1 million (100k each) to 10 lucky members of the site,
I want to give out N1million this December. N100,000 each to ten LIB readers to say thank you for an amazing year. For all your love, your support, for refreshing this page many times a day, for taking the time to drop comments, for choosing me as your number one source for information, but most importantly for changing my story and making my life much better. I'm truly grateful.

I've been thinking of how to give back to you guys and decided maybe some money for Christmas will be appreciated. But the thing is, I don't know how to choose the 10 people to give it to. I know I definitely want Bonario to be one of them (if he needs the money) for being one of the most consistent readers and commenters here, I just don't know how to choose the rest. Can you guys suggest ways or maybe names?

I want to give the money out this weekend, so if you guys have any ideas on how I can go about it, (I want it to be fair and reach those who really need it) please share.

Thanks guys and lots of love and kisses!
http://lindaikeji..com/2013/12/dear-libers-i-want-to-give-10-people.html

When will our dear nairaland do the same?

17 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2013
Soon
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Package10: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
kunletiwoo: Soon
how soon
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by 4reigningqueen: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
hmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Afam4eva(m): 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
By default, she'll give 100k to the most popular commentator which happens to be Bonario. I like the fact that she's appreciating her visitors.

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Artless360(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hmm

did i jux hear u say nairaland

til d day arsenal win champion league

#no beef intended#

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by NnamdiN: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
I think 1m could have gone to more than 10 readers sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by ShineIt: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
How much is Seun giving out.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by ebamma(m): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
Afam4eva: By default, she'll give 100k to the most popular commentator which happens to be Bonario. I like the fact that she's appreciating her visitors.
and bonario is her hidden username

44 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by udilson: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
Na her sabii
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by whisper88(m): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
*singing patiently waiting*
Am I first to comment?
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by 190: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
Seun hope ure considering doing the same

I need money oh
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Nastydroid(m): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
seun go share the money 1k each or else there will be an e-fight *breeze out*

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
CHoose like this

Me
ME
Me
Me
Me
Me
ME
Me
Me
Me

thats 1000000 angry angry angry
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by MrKnowitall: 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
Linda.Ikeja can give out all the money she wants because she practically has not overhead. Her site is hosted by google.

which means she does not have to pay for hosting, maintenance, and domain name. Moreover, she does not have to hire

a team of web developers to upgrade her site. Seun has overheads: employees, server maintenance, 99.9 percent up time,

and many other things. A good business man would not just dash out money anyhow. If seun decides to give 10 people money today

100 people will be upset that he didnt choose them.

31 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by martronilla: 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
U wanna kill Uncle Seun ni?

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
biko i cant miss this. *Runs to LIB*
btw wen our almight seun go do something like this for ur loyal members na, because of nairaland i don thin finish, all ma feeding money na mb i dey take am buy.Reward me, Or else................

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by joseph1832(m): 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
Afam4eva: By default, she'll give 100k to the most popular commentator which happens to be Bonario. I like the fact that she's appreciating her visitors.
So when will Seun appreciate those who make his site the best in Nigeria. By banning them? lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Cutesthunk(m): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
.I love linda so much.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Nikapetrelli(f): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dats very gud of her
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mukina and Seun pls appreciate me by Frontpaging the thread on the PM i've been sending, please i need Nairalanders vote to win, please. AS 4 LINDA IKEJI, AM PART OF HER REGULAR VISITORS MY USERNAME ON HER BLOG IS "ANNONYMOUS"

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by venorite(m): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
Why don't she give the 1million to like 2o pple(50k) each or 50pple(20keach)

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by whisper88(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
godjohnson: .
HEY! U R UNDER ARREST FOR ILLEGAL BOOKING, WATEVA U SAY OR DO WILL B USED TO PROLONG YA BAN grin

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Afam4eva(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
Chei, Nigerians like money sha. This is the first time i'm seeing over 5000 comments on Linda Ikeji blog. Normally comments are always less than 400.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Netz2(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
Package10: how soon

[size=8pt][/size]
Package10:

When will our dear nairaland do the same?

kunletiwoo: Soon

LIKE THE "SOON"

IN JESUS IS COMING "SOON"
ABI?
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by pendusky(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
whatever, What I knw is she's advertising her site by doing so, comments or o comment am not in.
its a blogger way of advertising their site. active members doesnt give her money but that visitors that click on the ads on her site. Anyway, I wld suggest she divide the money and send it to all her active visitor...

anyway here is important announcement:

if you cant make it to south Africa to sign Nland's Mandella condolence register you can do it right here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1548022/nairaland-condolence-register-nelson-mandella

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
Bonario via his 3310, he's hit jackpot now. Prince charming should follow next then me after
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Bloggeryippee(m): 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
Na me own
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by packman: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
[size=20pt]LOL GOOD TRAFFIC IDEOLOGY.....

THUMBS UP IKEJI.....

I WONT LOVE TO SPOIL YOUR BUSINESS

SINCE I AM ALSO A WEB DEVELOPER AND BLOGGER [/size]

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Texykool: 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
Uncle Seun... Wetin be ur plans for boys nah... cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by valencia25(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Dreyl(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
martronilla: U wanna kill Uncle Seun ni?
i hope seun is reading this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Form Validation Tutorial Using Javascript, Php And Ajax! / Godwin Benson Wins Internet.org Award After Meeting Mark Zuckerberg In Nigeria / Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.