Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira (29495 Views)

How To Get Millions Of Daily Visitors On Linda Ikeji To See Your Business / Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... / We Are Giving Away 1 Free Personal Hosting Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Dreyl(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
Actually it can buy a lot of thing dude.
tellwisdom: 1million naira??... Wetin that one wan buy for market?? sad
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by kennypoka2(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
godjohnson: biko i cant miss this. *Runs to LIB*
btw wen our almight seun go do something like this for ur loyal members na, because of nairaland i don thin finish, all ma feeding money na mb i dey take am buy.Reward me, Or else................
se seun beg u make u come dey sleep for naira land 24 7.. abegi leave seun alone oo..

on d topic Linda if u r reading dis next time make it 10thousand each for 100people.. this will cover a large group of people than d one u proposed.. u have more viewers that are in thousands. y only 10 people gets to benefit 4rm ur goodwill.. think about it.. well apart 4rm dat u r a Gud lady
I love d way u conduct ursef, u don't get in controversy anyone even if sum controversy queen tried to incite u, u restrained.. I love that. kip up d good work. I wan hook u up wit ma namesake, oga seun, u and Linda will make a NYC pair.. Seun weds Linda.. waow

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by MRL1MPoPoTM: 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
adewasco2k:
that's 1 Billion

1000000 x 1000 = 1000000000
but
1000 x 1000 = 1 million

#mathClass

ehh.. Now i cn ce d reasn why yor brain looks like meatloaf undecided **chagrined*

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
.....big time appreciations to Otunba Seun for making nairaland a reality, and to you all for making it a haven of fun for me......NO FORUM can boast of more amiable, enviable,inteligent,smart, witty and outstanding personages like Nairaland..Meanwhile, If bros Seun will to doll out cash like linda, my recomendations are ; the almighty sexkills, Ogagogua *or wetin be im name self* .and the guru called Mynd....I've never read a post without him being in the viewers' list or without his comment up in the page.....I LOVE NAIRALAND _and if you add ERs
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by MRLINGTON(m): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
take it to d less privileged...#Teamteensconnect
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by GetGuide: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mr Knowitall: Linda.Ikeja can give out all the money she wants because she practically has no overhead. Her site is hosted by google.

which means she does not have to pay for hosting, maintenance, and domain name. Moreover, she does not have to hire

a team of web developers to upgrade her site. Seun has overheads: employees, server maintenance, 99.9 percent up time,

and many other things. A good business man would not just dash out money anyhow. If seun decides to give 10 people money today

100 people will be upset that he didnt choose them.

OSE JARE

Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/1489113/grade-5as-original-brazilian-peruvian
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nairaland give away N1 million, it has given far much more in kind
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by MRLINGTON(m): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
Package10: Its been trending since last midnight that the popular blogger is giving out cash rewards worth 1 million (100k each) to 10 lucky members of the site,

http://lindaikeji..com/2013/12/dear-libers-i-want-to-give-10-people.html

When will our dear nairaland do the same?
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by oluking: 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
nolio: Who is linda ikeja?
na the woman wey sell boli for seun street.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
enigmang:

It is not "dash' per se ooo .. na serious investment and good advertisement from her end.. it will definitely increase her readership....

Yes oo.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by free2ryhme: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
seun is stingy he can never give cowries
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by raphael4u2c: 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
Am raphael .dis ma acc numba. Shld i drop it.:-)
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by seegobe(m): 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
linda..pls i need the money seriously....... pl;s i would be very glad if you can choose me as one of the lucky winner.....
its me eye meji oki je asa........@seegobe.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by freshprincex49(m): 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
ebamma: and bonario is her hidden username
so what of the remaining nine beneficiaries? Are u just dumb or inherently ungrateful? Please just appreciate and ecourage a good deed when u see one or shut the fck up.......Mtcheeeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by majamajic(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2013

Bonario is a boy . Linda once post pictures of bonario jnr sis as the beauty of the day. Linda have 'linda ikeji 'as usernsme she used to comment but stopped recently and bonario was existing then too. Bonario comments on every post at LIB , known for his 'reaching for my vaseline ' anytime linda post almost nude pictures on her blog.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by walterenahoro: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
Pick dem randomly o
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by whitecat007: 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Attention seeker, the money will go to her fellow ibos, maybe throw in an ibo with western sounding name for good measure. Fucking tribalist using nairaland to reach more attention when she already the knows where the money is going that is if she can afford it.

Haha! Decat is back !!!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by LadyH(f): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
No mata what, this IS impressive
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Obidikejr(m): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
I know say Oga Seun just de one side de look us. His own na 10million, so guys make una.no worry.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dat her blog wey na ANONYMOUS full. D last tym I opened a news there, d way they reply above posters was funny. Eg @Anomymous 8:45pm (d 8:45pm na d tym d anonymous commented) gringrin
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Itoroetti(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
I remember bring up dis idea in one of my thread early dis year or late last year,and a particular MOD had to insult me.he even went forward to ask if facebook and google do reward their patronisers.
I then told him that it doesn't matter whether google and facebook does dat,he went forward to insult me more.I had to forget abt the idea.nairaland owner and the mods do not listen to suggestions cos the feels the know more and needs no suggestion from others.
Now linda's blog is more popular than any site in nigeria and even west africa.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Kingtim(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
tellwisdom: 1million naira??... Wetin that one wan buy for market?? sad
big fool! I've been followin u lately. I just discovered you always talk foolishly. Fooling your self around will never make u popular... I just dunno y u dey feel fly always.. If u nor get beta tin to talk, gerrat and leave the site for better people. Mtcheew
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Itoroetti(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2013

That's a lie.if u follow her blog,u'll know that bonario is popular there,she once featured bonarios sister and lots of peeps commented on it.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
dwittyc0der: I DON HOLD DIS SPACE !! I WILL SELL IT FOR 1 MILLION NAIRA /.. RUBBISH LINDA IKEJI SHULD GIVE THAT MONEY TO LESS PRIVILEGES OR USE AM DO BETTER THING FOR LESS PPL sad NOT GIVING SOME NIGGAS THAT WILL USE THE $$ F U C K OR BUY GUCCI BAGS :d
You can't buy any Gucci bag for 100000 Naira.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by babsomotde(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
I think Nairaland owner - Seun should do something like this too. BABSOMOTDEN is one of the person to be chosen for this on nairaland.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Booty4me: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
lol... seun wey never fit appreciate(pay) his moderators.. na ordinary member him go pay No mind dat Seun..!!! the guy is an ijebu
man..very very stingy...he neva for once
say make he appreciate his members..all
ne knows how to do is to stick.. How to
place advert on Nairaland in
fronpage..even if na credit make he share
4 appreciation..mtscheeew!!! Even his
mods he doesnt appreciate dem, blooddy
black cow!!linda carry go joo at least u
remember d peeps wey make ur blog d
best in naija..unlike some ungrateful
Osewa seun

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Brymo: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
[quote author=ebamma]and bonario is her hidden username[/quote ] nawa 4 u o,tori olorun!
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by DeeSho: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hope she adheres to FEDERAL CHARACTER when selecting the beneficiaries.Hope she adheres to FEDERAL CHARACTER when selecting the beneficiaries.Hope she adheres to FEDERAL CHARACTER when selecting the beneficiaries.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by kgr8mike(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
How come I wan port? ...I wan Saka.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
Seun is an ungrateful fellow, not because he doesn't give out money (Am against the idea of dashing out money, anyway), but because he choose to call his former members "NOBODY". Without "nobody" you wouldn't be where you are today.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Revolva(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
in my mr ibu looks..astonished ...1 milla..hey..omo i go enter her site from now on ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Form Validation Tutorial Using Javascript, Php And Ajax! / Godwin Benson Wins Internet.org Award After Meeting Mark Zuckerberg In Nigeria / Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.