Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Can A Nigerian Eat Chicken And Leave The Bone Alone - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can A Nigerian Eat Chicken And Leave The Bone Alone (1433 Views)

Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? / How People Eat Chicken! / Why Is Fish Inferior To Chicken And Turkey During Christmas Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Nigerian Eat Chicken And Leave The Bone Alone by patriki(m): 11:37am On Dec 09, 2013
It's that season of the year again when we all come together as families, friends etc...to share love, happiness, FOOD and so on, for some its a time they look up to, for some it's just a yearly ritual...while we communicate using our mobiles, for some it's been a year....
This brings me to the food aspect...rice and Chicken grin
Cause I've hardly seen bone left after meals including mine tongue....not just @ my place alone.....almost everywhere..
This brings me to the question
" Can a Nigerian eat chicken and leave the Bone alone?"
Re: Can A Nigerian Eat Chicken And Leave The Bone Alone by myOGAonTOP: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2013
patriki: It's that season of the year again when we all come together as families, friends etc...to share love, happiness, FOOD and so on, for some its a time they look up to, for some it's just a yearly ritual...while we communicate using our mobiles, for some it's been a year....
This brings me to the food aspect...rice and Chicken grin
Cause I've hardly seen bone left after meals including mine tongue....not just @ my place alone.....almost everywhere..
This brings me to the question
" Can a Nigerian eat chicken and leave the Bone alone?"

If the chick was dressed by me , i break bones BUT if the source is not verified, i ignore it. Location or occasion doesnt factor into this. I dont 'form' when it comes to gastro-related matters.
Re: Can A Nigerian Eat Chicken And Leave The Bone Alone by patriki(m): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2013
grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Eat Chicken And Leave The Bone Alone by liloelawwal(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2013
y restrict it to only nigerians na Bone is sweet n we cant jst let go of it,even d wealthy people lyk bones,irrespective of colours.
People dey deny bingo him food.lolzzz
Re: Can A Nigerian Eat Chicken And Leave The Bone Alone by demelza: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
Why should I leave the bone alone and allow it to waste?
Is it not part of the chicken?
Abeg o, I have to get all the nutrients resident in it.
Re: Can A Nigerian Eat Chicken And Leave The Bone Alone by homesteady(m): 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
I must break the bone and suck out all the liquid grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Eat Chicken And Leave The Bone Alone by ProfessorPP(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
It's just impossible 4 me 2 ignore d bone bcus d main chicken flavor is fully stored right der in d bones! grin grin grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Eat Chicken And Leave The Bone Alone by Tapout(m): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
Well it depends...if its soft, I'll crack n eat it like cabin buscuit....grin grin....but if it is hard well na my dog lucky day be d@grin ; D

Re: Can A Nigerian Eat Chicken And Leave The Bone Alone by patriki(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
grin atleast now I know I'm not alone grin
bone things

Re: Can A Nigerian Eat Chicken And Leave The Bone Alone by bluerange(f): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
na inside the bone, the ingredients whey dey take cook am dey hide, so we must not allow it to go to waste!
Re: Can A Nigerian Eat Chicken And Leave The Bone Alone by kemiola89(f): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2013
Leave bone alone ke? Biko that's the real deal oo.
Re: Can A Nigerian Eat Chicken And Leave The Bone Alone by Ruq: 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
liloelawwal: y restrict it to only nigerians na Bone is sweet n we cant jst let go of it,even d wealthy people lyk bones,irrespective of colours.
People dey deny bingo him food.lolzzz

I don't understand ooh, not only Najianz break bones.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Prefer To Eat Meat At The Beginning Of Their Meal / Help / How To Prepare Okpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.