Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,255 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:21 AM

The No Topic Thread. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The No Topic Thread. (2213 Views)

2millionth Topic/thread...hope I Made It / Is There No Topic On Nairaland Again???? / Why Is There No Topic In This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 09, 2013
Just random thoughts. That might be helpful to someone out there.
It's a no cussing, no hating, no fighting, no trolling thread.
You can post whatever you you think will be helpful as advice or opinion here. Maybe something u wanna tell someone out there but don't wanna create a thread for it. Here's the place.
Re: The No Topic Thread. by lirusehn(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
lorretta u: Just random thoughts. That might be helpful to someone out there.
It's a no cussing, no hating, no fighting, no trolling thread.
You can post whatever you you think will be helpful as advice or opinion here. Maybe something u wanna tell someone out there but don't wanna create a thread for it. Here's the place.
. Pure Rubbbbbbbish

1 Like

Re: The No Topic Thread. by KenJak(m): 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
I want the resignation letter of president Jonathan unfailingly today.
Re: The No Topic Thread. by RoyalRoy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
My Thoughts.

Many live their lives as if they know tomorrow. When all you have is just your breath at the moment. Even the next minute does not belong to you.

Live life with the mind that every moment that passes by is just an extra time for you.

Life will be much worth living that way.

3 Likes

Re: The No Topic Thread. by Fynestboi: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
You can use the general section complaint and suggestion...

You can use the romance derailer thread etc... sad
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
Remember death.

If you do this always. It will help guide your actions. The emepheral nature of this life is one all of us need to understand
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
How u dey Lorretta? Are u so bored dat u creatin no topic thread ni? Come help me wrap my xmas gift, will pay u..lol
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
I think that one is meant for nairaland complaints and suggestions you'd like the admin to make.

This is a thread for real life issues. More like good advice you'd like to give nairaland users.
Fynestboi: You can use the general section complaint and suggestion...

You can use the romance derailer thread etc... sad
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
@the ladies;your man cant do everything!
sometimes men hide their pain under false bravado.ur ability 2 see thru' his facade makes u a real woman.your ability 2 be strong enough 4 both of u when he's weak keeps ur love growin.he can't be
The man-about-house,
The handyman,
The shoulder 2 cry on
The ATM machine
,911 centre
And still have d presence of mind 2 take care of ur every whim.give him a break.help him up when he falls.encourage him
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Fynestboi: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
lorretta u: I think that one is meant for nairaland complaints and suggestions you'd like the admin to make.

This is a thread for real life issues. More like good advice you'd like to give nairaland users.
ok...
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
Spiritually,there's nothin more important than ur soul.don't sacrifice it 4 money,fame or power.

.physically there's nothing more important than your health.don't lose it while tryin so hard 2 get vain things.
( Girls HIV is real)

socially there's nothing more important than ur family & ur true friends who love/loved you since when you had nothing. don't lose them by placing unimportant things above them

.cos in d end the people who matter are those who love for you & not because of what you've acquired/achieved
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
@the gentlemen;in every relationship,faithfulness is a requirement not an option.
& pls men are not polygamous in nature!I'm tired of hearing that bullshiiit some group of guyz whacked up to justify their selfish desires.
If she caught u cheating,be grateful she forgave u(if she does)
Go and sin no more grin
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
You love fighting huh? smiley smiley
lirusehn: . Pure Rubbbbbbbish
Re: The No Topic Thread. by KenJak(m): 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
lorretta u: You love fighting huh? smiley smiley
Wanna fight him?
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
Loretta, stop ignoring me naah... I can sue ya yano..lol
Re: The No Topic Thread. by crackhaus: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
*clears throat*

Hmmmm...
Is someone having an epiphany...or is this some divine ministration of some sort Lorretta? grin

Well...what am I thinking at the moment
I think it has something to do with a very special someone of mine running off into the sunset with another someone very soon...and I still have to pretend like it doesn't matter to me. Crazy right?

A wise man once said though, "the most important skill and crucial foundation of power comes from the ability to master your emotions..."

Truthfully, I really think that wise man was insane but he makes a fine and valid point because in fact, emotions cloud reason, and if a person cannot see a situation clearly, he/she cannot prepare for and respond to the situation with any degree of control.

Anger, Love, Hate, and Envy are the strongest of emotions...not because they always show themselves, but because they cannot be easily repressed.
I think the only way out of this, is to master and be able to identify these feelings by distancing ourselves from the present moment and thinking objectively about past, future and effect. That way everyone and paticularly ourselves remain happy.

2 Likes

Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
I think our children should be taught philosophy from Primary up until tertiary institution....

Our country is what it is 2day because people can't put themselves in other people's shoes. Philosophy is just that tool that enables 1 man to wear another man's shoes.... Your thoughts..

1 Like

Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
DEEP
crackhaus: *clears throat*

Hmmmm...
Is someone having an epiphany...or is this some divine ministration of some sort Lorretta? grin

Well...what am I thinking at the moment
I think it has something to do with a very special someone of mine running off into the sunset with another someone very soon...and I still have to pretend like it doesn't matter to me. Crazy right?

A wise man once said though, "the most important skill and crucial foundation of power comes from the ability to master your emotions..."

Truthfully, I really think that wise man was insane but he makes a fine and valid point because in fact, emotions cloud reason, and if a person cannot see a situation clearly, he/she cannot prepare for and respond to the situation with any degree of control.

Anger, Love, Hate, and Envy are the strongest of emotions...not because they always show themselves, but because they cannot be easily repressed.
I think the only way out of this, is to master and be able to identify these feelings by distancing ourselves from the present moment and thinking objectively about past, future and effect. That way everyone and paticularly ourselves remain happy.
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hi smiley
obo_man: Loretta, stop ignoring me naah... I can sue ya yano..lol
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
lorretta u: Hi smiley

Thank God o..lol... I like you and I like what I saw on ur profile.. How tings hun? wink wink wink U've done ur xmas shopping yet?
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
You're so right. It's common to see grown folks reasoning like lower animals. No thoughts for the other person.
obo_man: I think our children should be taught philosophy from Primary up until tertiary institution....

Our country is what it is 2day because people can't put themselves in other people's shoes. Philosophy is just that tool that enables 1 man to wear another man's shoes.... Your thoughts..
Re: The No Topic Thread. by lirusehn(m): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
obo_man: Loretta, stop ignoring me naah... I can sue ya yano..lol
am sowie 4 ur life.

2 Likes

Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lol
You wanna take me shopping? grin
Hehehe
obo_man:

Thank God o..lol... I like you and I like what I saw on ur profile.. How tings hun? wink wink wink U've done ur xmas shopping yet?
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nooooo
My life still sweet me. I never wan die grin
Ken_Jak:
Wanna fight him?
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
Is there love in ur heart? You.yes you!
Do you give without expecting something in return?
Do you help only if there's something in it 4 you?
Do you feel the pain of others? Or do you only thank God it didn't happen to you.
do you ever commend & appreciate d goodness in others,or do you only see when they make a mistake?

a little more love,a little less selfishness.
Re: The No Topic Thread. by lirusehn(m): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
lorretta u: Nooooo
My life still sweet me. I never wan die grin
wot is dis one saying? Y death of a gut?
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
lorretta u: Lol
You wanna take me shopping? grin
Hehehe

Why not? If what u wanna buy are within budget, den let's go for it...
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
smiley lol
Thanks tho.
obo_man:

Why not? If what u wanna buy are within budget, den let's go for it...
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
lorretta u: smiley lol
Thanks tho.

U on bb or whatsapp?
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
@the ladies;that disappointing moment when u grow up and realize there are no "knights in shiny armor".
just a few in dented and rusted armor.if you're lucky to get one,u take him that way.I mean he's a knight afterall.
There are only a few knights out there wink

If you're a strong woman,you can polish of the rust but you're gonna live with the dents (no one is perfect right?)

just love him though.despite his shortcomings.love him fiercely.that's what we do.LOVE
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
lorretta u: @the ladies;that disappointing moment when u grow up and realize there are no "knights in shiny armor".
just a few in dented and rusted armor.if you're lucky to get one,u take him that way.I mean he's a knight afterall.
There are only a few knights out there wink

If you're a strong woman,you can polish of the rust but you're gonna live with the dents (no one is perfect right?)

just love him though.despite his shortcomings.love him fiercely.that's what we do.LOVE

lool @ shiny armour. Most are knights in Aluminium foil... grin grin grin
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
obo_man:

U on bb or whatsapp?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Shuts Down 50 Dance Clubs, 100 Game Centres / Big Girl Runs Mad, Tears Her Clothes After She Was Duped By Her Own Relatives / 3 Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.