Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Indecent Tape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Indecent Tape (1685 Views)

Fast Rising Female Singer "Limzy" Reacts To Her Leaked N*de Photos Going Viral / Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) / Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Sex Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Indecent Tape by Daniel7978(m): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
I know most of you have seen the S** tape of Yoruba actress Bose Akanmu which was released few days to her wedding by her ex-boyfriend.But I am glad some women are standing by her during this hard time...
Bose recorded a S** tape with her then boyfriend, and when the guy heard she was getting married, he came online to release the tape. It’s such a mess. We ladies just need to be very careful. Sefini.
See what women like Moji Danisa and even some men have to say about this below.[http://fizzynigga..com/2013/12/bose-akanmu-gets-support-from-women.html?spref=tw]
Re: Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Indecent Tape by nadias877(f): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
That guy is a bastard and I pray he regrets it.

(1) (Reply)

Banky W,skales,shaydee And Others Were Spotted At Wizkid's 24th Birthday Party / Cheryl Cole's Husband Jean-bernard Fernandez-versini Jumps To Star's Defence Aft / Photos: Naija Celebs Storm Actress Lisa Omorodion’s Mum’s 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.