Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Registering A Business And Opening A Current Account...pls Let Discuss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Registering A Business And Opening A Current Account...pls Let Discuss (523 Views)

CBN Introduces Current Account Maintenance Fee / Everything About Registering A Company In Nigeria: Step By Step Guide / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Registering A Business And Opening A Current Account...pls Let Discuss by fflamingo(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
Good day viewers and those who took time to reply my request.
Please I really want to know the pre requisite in registering a business. Can I do it myself alone? do I have to employ expertise;such as lawyer etc?
What is the fund like(how much is the service)?
And lastly.............
How would someone open a current account at gtbank the account type for business , and please like how much do they charge for their service?
Thanks.
Please note: it is not as if I can't google it but there is a way nairalander explain.
Would be looking forward for your kind response toward the listed above.
Re: Registering A Business And Opening A Current Account...pls Let Discuss by digitite: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
As per registering your business name, I suppose you have to go to CAC ( Coperate Affairs Commission) in any state that you reside and inquire more about the process. They will give you the necessary guidelines that is obtainable in registering your business locally.

Concerning opening a Current account with GTB. Walk into to the bank, go to the customer service section and tell them you need to open a current account. They will give you a form to fill and tell you what next to do. I understand the outer thing that you would need to provide couple of letter of references from people you know. This is central to opening the account and conclude from there.

Just my 2cent. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Registering A Business And Opening A Current Account...pls Let Discuss by expert101(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Get a lawyer to help you register it fast and smoothly.

To open an Account in any GTB For you biz- you need Utility bill, Two people to recommend with bank accounts and Tax clearance receipt from Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Google's Google Glass And Apple's Iwatch-check Out. New Innovations 2013/2014 / Rags To Riches (empowerment Radio Program) On 92.5fm, Keffi / Those In Boutique Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.