Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? (8371 Views)

Why Are Women So Emotional? / Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? / Why Is It That Men Weakness Are Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Gonorrhea(m): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2008
Some people claim women defences gets broken and spirits defeated after alcohol intake, thus succumbing to the menacing prowls, scavenging and pestering of men who wants to get with them, while others think otherwise. What are your views guys?!
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by benincitys(f): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2008
is not true i don't believe DAT.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Raimond(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2008
Lawdy grin
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Duduknight(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2008
Morals can not be loosened through the consumption of alcohol; inhibition can be loosened. If you take advantage of someone because she/he is drunk, then you stand the chance of being accused of rape.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by ladybam(f): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ post

NO
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Gonorrhea(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2008
lady bam:

@ post

NO

thank you, simple and straight answer! grin
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Nautillus(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2008
YES ! ! ! !

High intake of Alcohol CLOGS the mind of the consumer (either male or female)

You animal instincts become dominant even as your true nature comes to bare . . . The desire to MATE/SING/DANCE/FLY . . .etc

"A drunk man tells no tales"
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by segzicres(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2008
@porter dere r many tales of women dat hv been licked b'cos of deir high alchol intake. i believe it's true.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Gamine(f): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2008
Everyones morals are loosened by alchohol

Why do you think the Bible said we should flee from it.

1 Like

Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Seun(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2008
Definitely. Case in point: Ofunneka on Big Brother Africa! cheesy
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Gonorrhea(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2008
Seun:

Definitely. Case in point: Ofunneka on Big Brother Africa! cheesy

Thank you Mr Nairaland and by the way good reference point as well!
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by lidbb2(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2008
it depends on the woman.
some women can loosen up after just a tablespoon of alcohol,while others can drink 2 big stout and their sense will still be correct.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by sistawoman: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2008
I agree with the last poster that it depends on the woman. I have never been so drunk that I was not aware of what i was doing.

Also you have to keep in mind that people will do something they wanted to do anyway under the influance and then blame it on the drink when in reality they were going to do it anyway.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by izeek(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2008
ALCHOHOL SIMPLY LOOSENS THE INNER DESIRE OF ITS VICTIM.

SIMPLY PUT, THE ALCHOHOL JUST GIVES THE CONSUMER THE GUTS TO PLAY OUT HIS/HER HER EMOTIONS.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Caliente(m): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2008
sistawoman:

I agree with the last poster that it depends on the woman. I have never been so drunk that I was not aware of what i was doing.

Also you have to keep in mind that people will do something they wanted to do anyway under the influance and then blame it on the drink when in reality they were going to do it anyway.

[size=13pt]Very true[/size]
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by proo212(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2008
Agree with Izeek and Sistawoman. Anybody will do what they were predisposed to do anyway. Alcohol just gives us the guts (for those that weren't brave enough anyways)
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by BiafraBoy1: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2008
@Topic,

YES
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by beemex(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2008
Took a look see and scrammed
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by yemivictor: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2008
Guinness brings out the action in you! This, i know for sure!! grin grin
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by jaquan(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2008
sistawoman:

i knew it. grin grin
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by otele(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2008
hmmmn, how human being go de aswer gonorrhoea . . undecided . . hmmn . . .na wa o
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by rampant(f): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2008
otele:

hmmmn, how human being go de aswer gonorrhoea . .  undecided . . hmmn . . .na wa o

see who dey talk,how human being go dey answer otele grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by MissyB1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2008
Why yhu silent on MIY naw?
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by idonland(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2008
alcohol is usually just the excuse that people use to do what they want and get away with it. I don't care how much i drink i still know what im doing, i may do things i normally wouldn't do but i know at the end of the day all i have to say is sorry i was drink.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by HRhotness(f): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2008
Alcohol loosens inhibitions and not morals. . .  anyone with shaky morals is more inclined to let loose with the help of some alcohol.

Its not a male or female thing, it is an individual thing

[size=5pt]I'm sick of all these silly generalisations[/size]
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by rubi(f): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2008
angry sad shocked embarassed cry
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by yemivictor: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

Alcohol loosens inhibitions and not morals. . .  anyone with shaky morals is more inclined to let loose with the help of some alcohol.

Load of crap!

You should have shut your mouth after you said this:

HR.hotness:

Alcohol loosens inhibitions and not morals. . .

But you had to shoot yourself in the foot, didn't ya!? tongue
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Raimond(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2008
Why is the poster called gonococus? ---

Alcohol,morals,inhibitions hmmmm, i no know book oo

grin

was that Gamine i saw up the thread?
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2008
nawa o, what happened to plain ol' water embarassed tongue
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by yemivictor: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2008
LOL @ ibkaye! Please don't tell me you're this . . . Jew! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Sisikill: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

Alcohol loosens inhibitions and not morals. . . anyone with shaky morals is more inclined to let loose with the help of some alcohol.

Thank You.

It always interesting & funny to see spacious reasoning at work on this forum,

Alcohol makes women loose? Seriously? LMAO! What next. . .

Earrings make women deaf or maybe it prevents deafness. How about shoes make women walk around aimlessly.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Moyola(f): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ topic

Yeah, 'most' women loose it BIG TYM . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies / Confession Time. Have You Ever?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.