Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:33 AM

Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] (116721 Views)

The Genesis (tales Of Childhood) / Gone Like The Wind. / Teenage Negligence: The Genesis Of Nigeria Crises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by aytigidz433(m): 12:57am On Jan 29, 2017
I have been a ghost reader for a while. wow!!, wonderful read. looking forward to more.
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by donkelz(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
Pabon or whatever your name is, better come and finish this story!!!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by nkemdave(m): 10:57am On Feb 27, 2017
Pabon, Where are u
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 1:41am On Mar 01, 2017
So sorry guys. No love lost, just some restrictions here and there but I know you'll understand.

#MadeofMore!

1 Like

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Omo! And so I lost my jotter where I had scripted the way I wanted the story to go oo...Hw will it be na?

#MadeofMore!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by IamCeazer(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
quy, abeq no fall our hands. dis story 2 sweet. abeq continue
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Alright...I'm on guys...I had to draw out another plot. Just wrote an update. Tell me if you like it

#Made of More!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
His heart did a flip as he beheld the scene ahead of him. He could not see what was going on but he saw droplets of blood on the floor and they were gradually forming a pool. He tried all his best to free his hands but it seemed that Harris had done a good job in tying him.
Silence fell and all he could hear was the labored breathing coming from the altar where the two people he cared about laid. He had no doubt that it was from Cordelia and he had the strongest believe that something bad was going to happen if he didn’t react on time. He looked around but felt helpless as there was nothing around and nothing he could do. He had never felt this helpless, not in a long while. He felt like crying, and indeed tears were beginning to form on the corner of his now reddened eye. How was he going to watch a strange force just take away those that had given him life, that had made him look forward to better days. He would die from regret surely. Just then, he heard a roof shattering scream, a feminine one and he looked as Nora raised a hand up, he caught sight of the razor sharp edge of a long knife. He heard some whispering no doubt some enchantment before she stabbed the life out of one of his family. He couldn’t take it any longer and felt as though the life force was draining out of him. Just then, he heard a sound coming from around him, it was a soft non-lyrical sound. He felt himself being pulled away from the ground where he had been tied and the ropes, that had bound him so tight he couldn’t twist or turn, just fell off. He wasn’t sure they actually fell off. It had felt more like, he had moved out of them. He noticed he was getting closer to the gathering where they gathered and as he glided towards them, the ground shook.

There was an air of shock as all attention was turned to him at once. The people looked like they had caught sight of a ghostly being. Knees were bent involuntarily and followed by heads bowing down. The knife had fallen from the possessed Nora and she and Harris were the only ones left standing.
He saw the reflection of his eyes from hers as he looked at her. They were as colorless as daylight. Instinctively, he touched Nora’s forehead and felt a surge of power enter him and immediately, he saw Nora’s body drop to the floor, motionless. He felt no sense of panic and did the same thing to Harris to make two it two bodies on the floor.

Cordelia had untied herself and had her hand clasped against her ears, same with Mr. Logan. Only then did he realize that he had been producing a high pitched hiss from his mouth. He stopped immediately and as though rehearsed, the people who had all the while had their heads bowed, raised them slightly higher and began producing a soft whistling only it didn’t sound like whistling at all. He could actually decipher what they were saying. They all had one thing to say in unison.
“All hail the Thorank king!”
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
This may sound funny but I can't even recall what chapter we are in...
Someone toggle my memory plzzz.....
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by BrainArk(m): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
pabon:
This may sound funny but I can't even recall what chapter we are in...

Someone toggle my memory plzzz.....
The chapter were you left us in, and we can't even remember it cos it is almost a year since you've abandon this, hope you will be dropping more updates frequently.

1 Like

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
BrainArk:

The chapter were you left us in, and we can't even remember it cos it is almost a year since you've abandon this, hope you will be dropping more updates frequently.

Chai
You murdered me there
For Lawd sake its not up to two months na....a year? why evuls?

Anyways, it does seem like a year sha....

I will do my.....can't even say it....make ah no go disappoint again.
If you can push me sha....I may be able to drop updates at least twice in three days.
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by BrainArk(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
pabon:

Chai
You murdered me there
For Lawd sake its not up to two months na....a year? why evuls?

Anyways, it does seem like a year sha....

I will do my.....can't even say it....make ah no go disappoint again.
If you can push me sha....I may be able to drop updates at least twice in three days.
Please abeg update like twice in three days oo, in fact make it twice in a day self..... I check for update like doctor's prescription three times in the morning, three times in the afternoon and 3 times at night... So tey I con dey take ur storey dream.
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
BrainArk:

Please abeg update like twice in three days oo, in fact make it twice in a day self..... I check for update like doctor's prescription three times in the morning, three times in the afternoon and 3 times at night... So tey I con dey take ur storey dream.

Lol! This guy is a 'sit down' comedian. How was your day? I rarely have spare time these daya but I'm getting some crazy ideas that I want to put down in this story....pray I can write another update before the end of tomorrow.

Made of More!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by BrainArk(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
pabon:

Lol! This guy is a 'sit down' comedian. How was your day? I rarely have spare time these daya but I'm getting some crazy ideas that I want to put down in this story....pray I can write another update before the end of tomorrow.

Made of More!

My day was okay, and urs?. Don't worry I will pray for you[b]
pabon:

Made of More!

My day was okay, and urs?. Don't worry I will pray for you[/b]
pabon:

Made of More!

My day was okay, and urs?. Don't worry I will pray for you
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by Alpha100(m): 3:32am On Mar 15, 2017
This man Update quick oo
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 3:42am On Mar 15, 2017
I have typed the next update already....lemme just update. .

BrainArk my days have been filled with goodness. Na because of you I came back to update oo. There's hardly enough time these days

#MadeofMore
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 3:43am On Mar 15, 2017
Chapter 17

He woke up to the scrutinizing eyes of Cordelia. He stared for long into her eyes not knowing what to do but then she drew him quickly into her embrace and tightly so. George thought he heard her sob.
He managed to open his eyelids and they fell on the wall. It was glistering white and strange. He pulled from her embrace.
”Where am I?”

”Relax! You are not in hell!”
She meant that as a joke but it somehow tightened a knot on his inside as that was exactly what he was thinking. He had always known that hell for him wasn’t going to be an inferno burning with crimson and Sulphur tasting for a lick of his entrails. No, he hadn’t done enough evil to merit that. Hell for him was going to be waking up in a strange place with strange people who’d drive him crazy and he’d be unable to do anything about it, lost his magic.
He got down from the bed and spelled at the wall.
“Enflammare!”
The flame escaped his hands and darted towards the wall where it left a burn mark, discoloring the wall.
“Reparo!”

The wall was back to normal, lustrous white. He smiled.
“Hmm...Good as new!”

He swaggered his way towards the door. He was so feeling himself today. He reached for the knob when he noticed he had shorts on and it was blue, a color he didn’t possess.

“Exactly how long had I been sleeping?”

“Tis been three days!”

“Three what?!” She came and found her way to his side and put a hand on his shoulder as he dazed, staring into oblivion.

“Yeah! You fainted just when the sons of Thorank were about crowning you and since then, you hadn’t so much as blinked. I was so scared for you. The one who had saved us not alive to hear our appreciation.”

She looked into his eyes placing her two hands on both his shoulders.

“Why didn’t you tell us you could assert yourself a complete physical being, Alexius?”

“I….!”

Just then Nora walked in surprised to find her hands on his shoulder and was that a tinge of jealousy on her face?
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by BrainArk(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
pabon:

BrainArk my days have been filled with goodness. Na because of you I came back to update oo. There's hardly enough time these days

#MadeofMore
Bro thanks for the update, I dey feel ur story, GOD will continue to fill ur day with more goodness, hope you will soon sama us with more updates soon.
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by BrainArk(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
pabon:

#MadeofMore
Bro thanks for the update, I dey feel ur story, GOD will continue to fill ur day with more goodness, hope you will soon sama us with more updates soon.
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by Ojusco(m): 8:27am On Mar 17, 2017
i'm waiting for anoda long update o no matta how it will take you to complete this stuff here.;-)

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by Daxking: 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nice story dude, pls we are dying for the rest,dnt keep us waiting
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by nkemdave(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hmmmmm................... another fascinating update. smiley

All hail Pabon
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 1:02am On Mar 24, 2017
I haven't been able to update for days nw because my device went bad....d touch pad got damaged. Still in the process of repair.

I will resume updates when its back in good working condition.
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2017
Good morning
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
Good evening people. I think at this point, it's safe to say that this is how I will be putting an end to (really can't handle it any longer, I mean it's been too long) my leave.

Wait....
Were you expecting that I want to close this thread? Nah! That would mean it ain't made of more.

By the way, the slang that Efe used or uses was what we used to use back in my secondary school days.... I didn't know people still used them. Delta and slang eh!

And so, that is to say I will be resuming updates however short. It's going to come frequently as I have already scheduled how it's going to be coming. I look forward to getting this piece finished.

Sound, based on logistics, I may update tonight.

#MadeofMore!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by Emanuel1997: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
pabon:
Good evening people. I think at this point, it's safe to say that this is how I will be putting an end to (really can't handle it any longer, I mean it's been too long) my leave.

Wait....
Were you expecting that I want to close this thread? Nah! That would mean it ain't made of more.

By the way, the slang that Efe used or uses was what we used to use back in my secondary school days.... I didn't know people still used them. Delta and slang eh!

And so, that is to say I will be resuming updates however short. It's going to come frequently as I have already scheduled how it's going to be coming. I look forward to getting this piece finished.

Sound, based on logistics, I may update tonight.

#MadeofMore!
grin cheesy
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 8:32am On Apr 12, 2017
"How can you go back in there. Don't you love yourself, even if you don't love yourself what about the ones that care so much about you?"

He paused from tying his jute bag and turned to face the teary-eyed Nora. "I'm going to be fine. Nothing can happen to me. I'm the Thorank king remember.?"

"Then let us at least go with you. You have my doggedness and the other lady's magic to guide us. We'll make the perfect team.!"
"No, I can't. I won't do that. Why? Mr. Logan just got to see his wife after many years and Nora, her mother. Why would I want to spoil the mood for them. This is the time to bond again and I'm not going to let them get worried. So, you better keep your mouth shut about my whereabout and act like you were never aware I was gone and in a few hours time, I'll be back with Dathan"

She tried to resist but he putting his hands on her shoulders looking steadily into her eyes told her he was going to be alright. She shrugged l, removing his hands and turned her back to him.

"It's alright. Just do well to come back on time and in one piece!"
"I will. Now, get back before everyone suspects that there's something going on between us."

She gave him no reply as she went out the door not for once turning her back. George thought he heard her sob. He was wondering what was going on.

The last two days had been a lot for him. Her had a great deal of pain trying to make Cordelia see that he was truly himself, the George that she knew. If it hadn't been for Mr. Logan who broke the ice and told them that he was being truthful and that he himself had known from the beginning having been privy to the whole process of the exchange of personality.

It had been done the night before the invasion into the kingdom on account of the prophecy that came through the cook's daughter who happened to possess the gift. She had foretold that there would be an invasion where no one will be spared and that one cloaked in the guise of the guardian shall rescue his people in due time. The four chroniclers had been gathered and together they had performed the spell and had taken the young form of the guardian and given to the Prince and sealed his personality in the book to be revealed when the time came.
Cordelia had gotten angry with her father and had refused talking with him because he had kept such important information from her but he had tried to let her know that there was no way she would have understood had he told her or even him, George. Things had only gotten calm when their only other family known to him had arrived this morning , Ivy, Cordelia's mother. He had left them to celebrate their reunion as he had long wanted to go back and look for Dathan .

He took the back door, turning the know gently and locking it after he had stepped outside. He took to his heels when he had made sure no one saw him and set out straight for the cave.
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2017
Please as you read, help me point out my errors. I just corrected my last two updates before drafting this one. I hope you have a good read. I'm off till night falls, hopefully.

Till then.... I'm

Made of more!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by nkemdave(m): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
Dear Pabon,
A toast for your return. grin

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
nkemdave:
Dear Pabon,
A toast for your return. grin

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by Brokenwind1(m): 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
I dont understand dis story again ooo..... Come update ooo.
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by ezo4fta(m): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nice writeup

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / We Are Able(a Touching Story) / The Handsome Devil I Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.