Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) (41795 Views)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Abiolabalogun(m): 11:11am On Dec 19, 2013
Weldon bro.more grease to ur elbow
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Akposy(m): 11:14am On Dec 19, 2013
He knew u slept wit his wife Gbege dey oo
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by micholalo(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2013
I love your punch lines. More nails to your finger

1 Like

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Numerouuuno: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
I can't blame those labeling your story as a pack of lies because there are so much unbelievable things that can't just be fathomed.
As a matter of fact,there are so many of them.
A typical Nigerian will kill you for fucking his wife,not to talk of employing you.
Well,i don't give a damn,whether its fiction or non-fiction,I'm loving the story.

1 Like

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
Numero uuuno: I can't blame those labeling your story as a pack of lies because there are so much unbelievable things that can't just be fathomed.
As a matter of fact,there are so many of them.
A typical Nigerian will kill you for fucking his wife,not to talk of employing you.
Well,i don't give a damn,whether its fiction or non-fiction,I'm loving the story.

Go back 2 page 1 and 1st post. He brought d girl 2 abj because of wat he heard and later loved her. Ppl marry prostitute and in military d mission first.

1 Like

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by gebest: 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
faithfuldon:

I like u a lot. Pls don't comment again because I was given d opportunity 2 start any trend and so do u. Sometime ppl's behaviour will make u to wonder "is this the sp*erm dat won".
that was hard u no
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
ge best: that was hard u no

Guy,sori if u felt bad but do u know d energy and time I put into this story then som1 discredit me. My story is for a purpose and I will get there soon

1 Like

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Bulcqlay(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Faithfuldon d story is so charmin nd superstious, dont mind bad belle peep, , waitin 4 more update pu'lease
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by gebest: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
faithfuldon:

Guy,sori if u felt bad but do u know d energy and time I put into this story then som1 discredit me. My story is for a purpose and I will get there soon
well done man, carry on i dey feel you.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 20, 2013
@Fdon,pls come and get there already,I don dy bus-stop dy wait for ur arrival.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by bighead1(m): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2013
@faithfuldon pls dont end the story like that naw. u know what

i will give u my landlady, she is very good in bed in exchange that u continue the story.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by hikmoj(m): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2013
faithfuldon:

oga olopa no rush ursef jawe

1 Like

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by moscobabs(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2013
bro a don dey fear u ooo, seems I'm watching a movie
can't wait to read the next story
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Hector90(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
Abeg kum update nah,abi u wnt make i finish d story 4 u.lolz
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Emmanuel602(m): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
Still following. Come finish wetin u start abeg
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by zuma4k(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2013
Interesting...
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2013
Bad Major later called one short man and asked him if all arrangement had been made and the man answered affirmatively. “Please take Mr. Tijjani to his hotel room and i will appreciate if you take good care of him and bring him back 07:00 tomorrow” he said. “I will try my possible best to see to that Sir” he replied. As we were about walking out, Bad major asked “are you not going to ask for your phone”? “You will give it to me when you deem fit” i replied. “You are the perfect guy for this job, not only are intelligent but you are articulate but i don’t want you to have emotions because the safety of Nigeria lies in God’s hand and your thinking” he said. “Thank you for the compliment but as for the emotions, am very emotional except if there is technology that can take that away from me” i replied. “We don’t need technology to do that but some certain conditions will make you sacrifice 100 to kill 6 because this 6 can cause havoc to more than 10,000” he said.
“Take this phone, it has all your family members number on it and you can call with it and nobody can monitor it and i will prefer if you don’t ever wear police’s uniform again” he said. “Thank you Sir” i said as i took the phone and walk down with the man. As we were stepping down, all the people stood up started saluting me and congratulating me while others were saying how is Russia which made me confused but continue to walk toward the exit and turn back and said “you can all sit down now but one thing you should know is that i don’t like all your faces but you will enjoy working with me. Without looking back i stepped into the elevator with the short man and he pressed down. He got the car which is the best car i have ever been privileged to sit in. As i was stepping into the car, the phone started ringing and i picked and it was Bad Major. “The short speech you gave them is the best and most articulate speech i ever had because they have started coming to beg me not to retire or i should put them in your good books” he said. “It is better to be feared than loved in this work but am already in love with you” he added. “Sir am not gay” i joked as i hanged up. I tried to call my oga in Bauchi to mock him that am in a Ford car to where i will be hanged but the phone refused to connect. I thought maybe there is no credit on it and i told the driver to stop at any ATM so that i can withdraw money for 1500 card and he said ok. I stopped close to a bank and i step out to withdraw money but i discovered that the 8.9 million in my account as gone and i tried all my 3 other ATM but no money also. Maybe it is a conspiracy theory and since is already 6:15pm; all banks are closed for me to complain. I was very furious as i step into the car and the driver asked what happen and i explain everything to him. He started laughing in a way that i almost punch him. “So you don’t know the work you are doing now?” he said. “You have been erased; you are like a ghost that is known by family only” he added as he start the engine and we start moving. “That phone with you can only call numbers saved on the central server” he continued. “Please do you have any money because am hungry and any drugs that can make me sleep because i don’t think i will be able to sleep today after all have been through” i asked. “I have taken care of all things” he replied. We arrived at one of the most expensive and executive hotels in Abuja which i only see in magazine and their advert on TV. To say the truth, i was impressed with the environment but when i see the catalogue, i almost ran away. 200k per night in executive suite that means all the executive suite will be empty because of the price. Will they give me an extra kidney after spending the night i said to myself but since they are paying for me then let me enjoy it once in a lifetime. I would have preferred if they just give me this money and i will just sleep in a friend or relative’s place. As i was standing waiting for my driver to go and make his arrangement, a man came to me and introduces himself as the chief security officer of the hotel and it is an honour to met me. Have we met before or you say this to all your customer to make them pay this expensive prices for your rooms here, i asked. The man started laughing that No, he knew i was coming today to spend the night and as for the rooms, that am lucky to get a room because people will book the rooms for months. So you mean Nigerians are so rich that they will pay 200k per day for months here. Ok ooh but if you people serve human meat here then tell your chef that i want the breast i joked and we all laugh and he left. I was taken to their restaurant and i was surprised to see some of our female Nigerian and Ghanaian actress eating at a table cross to me. I asked my driver that what are this actresses doing here or are they shooting a film here and he replied that they are all prostitute waiting for either a senator or minister that wanted them. “This is serious ooh haba habatically and you mean if i want any of them they will follow me to my room” i asked. “Yes na Oga, na just 200k oooh and if you wait till 12:00am and nobody comes to pick them into the room then you can take them in for even 20k because they will need where to sleep but na one round you go do ooh”, he said. I finish my food and we stood up and asked him to give me the drugs that will make me sleep which he did and i took it immediately. I was shown to my room and i went straight to the shower and i took my bath and i went to the bed straight because it seems the drugs were now working. As i was sleeping, i later heard a knock on my door and i went to see who is at the door and it was room service and they brought some clothes which they say is from the division for me. As i was collecting the clothes from the guy, i noticed a man walking into the room opposite mine and his face was familiar and he was trying to hide his face. It was Reuben Abati,the presidential media aide even his face cap can’t hide who he is. What is he doing here at this time of the night? Why is he entering Room 7009.

1 Like

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
I need ur comment because the next update will be the last one.
What you feel about this story and correction will highly be appreciated
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by donkross1(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
faithfuldon: I need ur comment because the next update will be the last one.
What you feel about this story and correction will highly be appreciated
. Okies So far dz story has been Do'pe. Not caring bout corrections cos u told us its ur life story. The only but is wen r u telling us d secret behind d story ? BTW Weldone bro.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Bulcqlay(m): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dis story is a fair tale of life..weldon bro
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by aveiro(m): 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
gegegegen!!!...the end..coming soon..
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Akposy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
D secret behind d scene....
M sensing d root of this story
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by hayurmide: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
I smellz trouble
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by gebest: 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
Pls continue
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by IamDebola: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
IamDebola: Asalam Aleikum bro.. Actually I've been following your thread since day 1 but I just prefer not make myself been noticed.
This is a very good and nice piece of story, I have few words for you my brother, which are YOU'RE TOO GOOD TO GO!
More Barakah for you bro.
Your story is just too fascinating!!
Thanks my bro.

1 Like

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
ge best: Pls continue

Don't worry, let is his plane land 1st
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by zuma4k(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
This story dey enter my Head...
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Hector90(m): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
U r jst EXCEPTIONAL, following bumber 2 bumber.

1 Like

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by gebest: 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
This is a million dollars write up, ooh i wish u ar in America u wud ve become a millionaire in dollars.

1 Like

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by simigold: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2013
no no no faithfuldon i dnt agree wit u on y d story shud just end wit one more chapter. emotions av risen, adrenaline pumping nd yet u want to end it. its too sweet to go short xcept u av to convince me there wil b season 2 or else u wil hear 4rm my lawyer very soon
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2013
[center][/center]CHAPTER SEVEN
I collected the clothes and my head was feeling too heavy for me to carry but still wondering how comes Reuben is staying in the room across to me. I dropped the clothes and ran into the bathroom and i lay down under the running shower thinking what in God’s name did this short man gave me while another mind was telling me that i am wasting their water but i said to myself, let it waste for my money. I stood up turn off the tap and i pick up the clothes and i wore it and i was looking like Pep Guardiola in suit when he was in Barcelona. I check my time and it was till 10pm. I took my room card and step down to the elevator while thinking why should i be dressed in suit in the middle of the night like am SSS but another mind was telling me but which other cloth did you have here. I walk to the receptionist and ask if i could stay here for a while but he said no problem. I sat there enjoying the replay of one match on the Dstv when one familiar voice came and ask of Room 7009. I turned and she was my classmate back then in Federal Government College Ugwolawo. “Are you Sandra Udenwa” i asked. “Yes and who am i speaking with” she replied. “Am Tijjani the scorpion and your head boy in FGCU” i said. She rushed and hugs me and planted a passionate kiss on my lips that felt so strong. “My God is good, what are you doing here because i was praying to God that i should see something in Nigeria that will make me happy” she said. “I am here for a meeting but am spending the night here” i said. “Hope you are not married because the way i kissed you might be offensive and i don’t want your wife to shoot me” she said. “No oh, am not and even if am, i have not seen you for the past 12 years then kissing me is ok even if you say we should go upstairs and have a quickie” i joked. “You have not changed from your women habit ba” she said hitting me on the shoulder. What are you doing here? I asked. “You know i studied in Russia and there is this man i was dating back then in Nigeria not knowing he is married with kids and he was playing me because he is now a big politician” she said. “But you should go and get your own husband na and leave other people husband because age is no longer on your side ooh” i said. “Yes that is why i arrange to met him here and he is in room 7009 and he works with presidency” she said while bringing out a box from her bag. “This is the watch i bought for him to signify my time that he wasted and i am here to tell him that my flight to UK is by 10am tomorrow morning for my masters in the University of Liverpool” she said. “That is good for you for trying to have that closure” i said as she picks up a call on her phone. She told the person she was coming right up. She planted another kiss on my lips again. “Why are you just kissing me like this” i asked. “Since i came to Nigeria i have not seen a guy that have a good sense of style in fashion like you are wearing tonight and you smell so nice that i can’t resist” she replied. “Thanks but hope you are not mocking me” i said. No, please let me go upstairs because he is waiting for me. I followed her into the elevator and i insisted that i want to see the room she will enter. In the elevator, i mistakenly touch her backside and i apologise. She said i don’t need to apologise. We started kissing passionately as my hand find its way into her already wet womanliness. I stop and told her that why is she already wet and she said just kissing made her so. We step out of the elevator and she walk straight to Reuben’s room. So this girl is dating him ba i said to myself as i watch her enter. I went into my room and before i know, it was morning and i was taken to the division and i saw bad major that was complimenting that the suit look good on me. We were like 40 people that were going to see the president. Bad major gave us the mood of conduct speech and introduces me to them as their director. We all step into different bus and we were in the presidency in no time.
We waited for the president to see us for more than 10 hours and nobody came but we were serve food and drinks that kept us busy for a while. One good thing with the presidency is that you will see all this governors, senators and ministers that you see on the pages of newspaper behaving like boyi boyi with no shame and dignity.
Later the president came in to see us in the hall. He shake hands with all of us as Bad major introduces us and when he came to me and i was introduced as the new director, he looks at me as if we have met before and went back to his seat without shaking me. He started scolding Bad major and asking him who gave him the authority to appoint a director without informing him. Bad major apologise and said because he was busy and he doesn’t want to disturb him. He told him he already has a director in mind. I was confused and angry at what the president is saying. Later Reuben Abati walked in and was walking towards the president but i noticed he was wearing the watch that Sandra gave him and i was thinking what can i do within the next seconds that the president will like me.
I shouted at Reuben to stop and if he takes one more step towards the president then he will be a dead man. Everybody was shocked even the Bad major and the president. He said “who is this idiot that will say i shouldn’t come to my president”. The president asked why i will ask his aide not to come close. I insisted i won’t reply him except bad major ordered me too which he did but on the condition that the watch will be dropped in a wine which they did. I told them that the watch he is wearing is made in Russia for Russia spy and the sequence on this watch is for a reason. I also told them that the only Russian spy in Nigeria is a lady and she travelled to the UK yesterday. Reuben started confessing that he never knew the lady was a Russian spy but all he knew was that she can speak the language because she schooled there. I step forward and gave him a dirty slap and said, you think your position close to the president is something you can compromise for earthly desire. The president walked towards me and shakes my hands and said congratulation as the new director. I remove my hand gently that i can’t accept the offer and he should give it to those he had in mind. He was shock and confused as he was looking at the bad major face. Bad major came and asked that why will i reject the president’s offer and i told him i can’t work for a president that will keep security chiefs waiting for 11 hours when we have over 150 millions to protect at that time and secondly i can’t work for him when is close aide are not smart. He promises everything will change from now on.
We were there when i got a sharp pain on my chest and later i saw someone in white coat trying to press two electric irons against my chest and i tried to prevent it but people were holding me down.
I woke up later to discover that am in the division clinic and bad major was there. “What happen and where is the president” i asked. You were found in the bathroom of your hotel room almost dead and it was the chief security that came to check on you that discovered that you were almost lifeless in your bathroom and he called us and we ran to the hospital. “Do you mean i didn’t slap Reuben Abati or see the president” i asked again. “Maybe you are dreaming, we didn’t go to even see the president because of your condition and now, tell me what happen before you ended up in the bathroom” he said. “So i was dreaming Sir, after i ate in the restaurant and my driver gave me one drug to make me sleep, sir i can’t remember the rest” i said. He later told me to rest that my appointment as been approved and he never took me to Aso Rock. That is “the end of my Story”.
I am d badest guy that ever liveth not olamide

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

... / [story] The Perfect Couple (adults Only)…part 1 / Olaokun Soyinka Writes Tonye Cole Over Airplane Seat Saga Of Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.