Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Agent Has Reported Me To Immigration - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Agent Has Reported Me To Immigration (1279 Views)

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens / Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. / UK Universities Applications Drop Due To Immigration Policy Changes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agent Has Reported Me To Immigration by tony9089: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
an agent helped me get a b1b2 visa....i wanted to attend an interview but couldnt go becuase of the agents threats...he asked for 2million naira for the visa which i think is absurd and stupid...he took my details and gave it to cbp ice and immigration in the usa that am coming to hustle and live illegally which is ridiculously even funny...anyway i applied for a b1 and was given a b1b2...i couldnt attend the conference for which reason i got the visa...can i use it to travel this Christmas without problems....are the agents emails to immigration going to be taken seriously.
Re: Agent Has Reported Me To Immigration by Vicjustice: 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
tony9089: an agent helped me get a b1b2 visa....i wanted to attend an interview but couldnt go becuase of the agents threats...he asked for 2million naira for the visa which i think is absurd and stupid...he took my details and gave it to cbp ice and immigration in the usa that am coming to hustle and live illegally which is ridiculously even funny...anyway i applied for a b1 and was given a b1b2...i couldnt attend the conference for which reason i got the visa...can i use it to travel this Christmas without problems....are the agents emails to immigration going to be taken seriously.
He is only threatening you with all that nonsense, he can't correspond with the US border force because, he is a criminal.
I can confidently say that the visa that the "agent" gave to you is not genuine because, i know that it is impossible for anyone to get a visa for another person.
What the syndicate wants from you is the 2 million Naira or any amount that you can foolishly give to him so he will be done with you for good.
Don't be a fool

2 Likes

Re: Agent Has Reported Me To Immigration by fittty(m): 1:27am On Dec 10, 2013
tony9089: an agent helped me get a b1b2 visa....i wanted to attend an interview but couldnt go becuase of the agents threats...he asked for 2million naira for the visa which i think is absurd and stupid...he took my details and gave it to cbp ice and immigration in the usa that am coming to hustle and live illegally which is ridiculously even funny...anyway i applied for a b1 and was given a b1b2...i couldnt attend the conference for which reason i got the visa...can i use it to travel this Christmas without problems....are the agents emails to immigration going to be taken seriously.

oh! You got a visa without an interview? Looool. Where are you from sir? Lmao. That visa is black market(Oluwole) You no fit take am enter coutonu sef. I bet you don't even have a file with the US embassy. Nothing was ever processed. Run run run from that agent!!!
Re: Agent Has Reported Me To Immigration by Lucasbalo(m): 3:38am On Dec 10, 2013
Vicjustice: He is only threatening you with all that nonsense, he can't correspond with the US border force because, he is a criminal.
I can confidently say that the visa that the "agent" gave to you is not genuine because, i know that it is impossible for anyone to get a visa for another person.
What the syndicate wants from you is the 2 million Naira or any amount that you can foolishly give to him so he will be done with you for good.
Don't be a fool
You are right on point.
Re: Agent Has Reported Me To Immigration by Davidoff2000: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
i think he meant to say the agent got him a visa interview date...so maybe thats what he is asking for 2mil for.

by the way u can go to america without having attended a visa interview.and i hav traveled severally to america and till date, I dont knw how american embassy looks like in Abuja or Lagos. Last time i was out was 5months ago.
Re: Agent Has Reported Me To Immigration by princeonx: 12:26am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Agent Has Reported Me To Immigration by princeonx: 12:28am On Dec 27, 2013
Davidoff2000: i think he meant to say the agent got him a visa interview date...so maybe thats what he is asking for 2mil for.

by the way u can go to america without having attended a visa interview.and i hav traveled severally to america and till date, I dont knw how american embassy looks like in Abuja or Lagos. Last time i was out was 5months ago.

True but in very rare cases! Are you under 14 or above 60yrs? If not, what type of US visa did/do you travel with without finger print, appearing or interview?

(1) (Reply)

How Much Vcash Can We Take To Nigeria From Europe / British And Ghana Citizen, Resident In Britain Wants To Travel To Nigeria / You Must C This!!! 20 Amazin Photos U Can Only See In 9ja(photos)upload Urs Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.